Little Mix HEAT UP LEICESTER SQUARE

little_mix_4_wenn3905602
little_mix_12_wenn3905885

Perrie Edwards Little Mix perform at the M&M Store

in Leicester Square London, England. Photos: WENN.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    Lmao, exactly.
    Are they doing a 90’s throwback? That’s exactly what it looks like!

They won TXF but they still irrelevant. And what’s up with their clothes?

• SubwayToVenus

Are they doing a 90’s throwback? That’s exactly what it looks like!

Who knows, but they need to give Paris H a ring.

THIS

• UKnowULuvMe

I actually adore them. They’re really sweet and humble girls. I’ve known about them for a really long time. <3

No…haha

• damselchelle
  • UKnowULuvMe

No…haha
    Exactly my point. Little Mix is irrelevant and when Zerrie is over, so is the band.

Show of hands..who is a fan of Little Mix?

I’ve never heard of them till oceanup started posting about that one girl dating the 1D boy yesterday….
    oceanup is such a troll -.-

• UKnowULuvMe

Show of hands..who is a fan of Little Mix?

LMAO, that’s too funny. Oh and to answer your question, NO I don’t think so.

• Mousketeer7

UKnowULuvMe said: Out of curiousity….does anyone know any of the band member’s names outside of Perrie?

Yep. I knew them before the Zayn/Perrie connection.

• l?veislouder

yes we know yall r from the UK u dnt have to.incorporate the flag or colors into everything they wear
    ================================
    lol ugh, seriously! I was looking at Perrie’s bracelet and I was like, “oh, that’s cute” and then I saw everything have a U.K. flag, and I thought it was alright up until I had the thought, “would I do that with the American flag?” and when the answer was no, I realized it was just stupid. You don’t need to overdue it.

They’re wearing the flag because they’re promoting the UNION JACK m&m’s.. A lot of people actually wear the American flag! I’ve seen Rihanna wear it a lot.

Stop whining and crying about how they’re posting about Little Mix. They have posted about Little Mix before. It was probably bound to happen anyway, even without Zayn.. When their album comes out I’m sure OU would’ve posted about it. Anyway, I’ve been a fan of them before they even won the XF and before Perrie got involved with Zayn. People DO actually care about Little Mix. Just because you don’t like them, doesn’t mean everyone else does too. Stop bitching and get off their posts if you don’t like it.

Yes.. lol. Jesy, Jade, and Leigh-Anne. I knew it before they even won the X Factor.

• xspongeboob

Why all of a sudden news about them gets added to this site? :L
    This is just unacceptable.

Because Perrie was seen with Zayn. They were bound to end up on this site anyway though, without Zayn. I just wish they hadn’t posted it because of him because now that’s all people are gonna talk about.

Perrie is just beautiful. No doubt about it.

• l?veislouder

lol at everyone (actually, it’s probably just one anon posting over and over) freaking out, thinking we’re hating on Little Mix. Trust me, when I’m hating, you’ll know it.
    I don’t care if Rihanna wore the American flag. I have a shirt that has the U.K. flag too. My (and the other person’s) point was that it doesn’t have to incorporated into every little thing in a person’s outfit. When Rihanna wore the American flag, it was just shorts. She didn’t go all nuts and incorporate U.S. buttons and jewelry and dye her hair red, white, and blue (yes, I know Little Mix didn’t do that, I was just giving an example of going overboard). When I wear the U.K. flag, that’s the only statement piece; I don’t have the flag anywhere else.
    That was my only point, and just because I happen to dislike Little Mix (which I think is a really odd name for a group) and I dislike what they wore here does not mean that I’m saying it to hate on them. First of all, disliking someone’s clothing isn’t hating, and second, if I liked what they wore, I’d say so even when I don’t like them. But I don’t like their outfits, I don’t like them, and that’s all there is to it.

• l?veislouder

These pictures are fucking terrible:

Seriously bro. Who’s doing your makeup?
    ===============
    She looks like she belongs in Jersey, not the U.K.

To all the people saying that little mix are just getting attention because of zayn you should all know that little mix won the x-factor one direction didn’t. Also to the person saying they don’t have to incorporate the uk flag into their outfits, well look at what katy perry wore the other day…. just because one of the members of little mix is dating zayn doesn’t mean you should hate on little mix. I think half of you would actually like little mix if you would actually look them up. Little mix is dropping there single soon then there album they were going to get super known sooner rather then later. So get over it.

Yes Jade, Leigh anne, and Jesy. Im from america and i’ve known about these girls for a long time. I support these girls like you all support one direction so stop hating on them.

l?veislouder said:
    These pictures are fucking terrible:

Seriously bro. Who’s doing your makeup?
    ===============
    She looks like she belongs in Jersey, not the U.K.
    She looks more like one of those Irish Traveler girls form My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. I love that show.

Who?

• SubwayToVenus

Delta 2.0
    Yes it is and it’s AWFUL!

I’m questioning their sense of style.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    I’m questioning their sense of style.

What sense of style?

• exoticmist

I’ve never even heard of them…

• UKnowULuvMe

exoticmist said:

I’ve never even heard of them…
    The 1D connection does wonders.

• SubwayToVenus

What sense of style?

Lmao, exactly.

seriously, I don’t think anyone on here wants to read about them. Just because Zayn and Perrie are dating, like come on. I get it that yeah, maybe you have posted about them before, just a little bit. But now, don’t post about them everyday just for Zerrie* or whatever. I don’t think many of us really like Little Mix anyways, I know they can sing and all, but like I said, I don’t think any of us really like them.

Who cares! Irrelevant people.

• SubwayToVenus

Ou are you really going to start posting about them?

nobody cares about them

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

Ou are you really going to start posting about them?
    Damned Zayn! I love him, but he’s the SOLE reason this is happening!

• UKnowULuvMe

nobody cares about them
    No one!

• Ijustneedyounow

-.- gosh i hate it when people get posts because they’re the boyriend/ girlfriend of….

same!

• SubwayToVenus

Ou are you really going to start posting about them?
    Damned Zayn! I love him, but he’s the SOLE reason this is happening!

Delta 2.0

Just cause she’s Zayn’s “Girlfriend” Doesn’t mean there has to be a post on her everyday..

Some of you really are horrible people.
    You all come here everyday and bitch about celebs – who gave you all the right to judge someone else and comment and EVERY little thing?!
    Did you never watch mean girls? Call someone dumb won’t make you any smarter, calling someone ugly won’t make you any prettier and just leave everyone else alone and focus liveing your life. You really are petty people.
    As for Little Mix, don’t really like they’re music, but they seem like cute enough girls.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

Delta 2.0
    Yes it is and it’s AWFUL!

• heyyfer

Are you fucking kidding me? This seems really strange for me, one week ago nobody cared about Little Mix. Now, that Zerrie photos have surfed the web, everyone loves them.. Fuck it. I just love 1D..

• Jessica

If you’re going to post about Little Mix, then don’t just single out Perrie. They’re a group. It’s not Perrie and the girls. Also, don’t just start posting them because Perrie is dating Zayn now. You should post them because you actually care about the group, otherwise just post Perrie individually, since it’s obvious that’s all you care about.