Britney Spears ‘Upstaged’ By Demi Lovato

AtrzsEtCAAEKmrc
demixfactor_0

Demi Lovato appeared ready to steal the spotlight on the new US X Factor, reports Rolling Stone. The judges listened to 31 singers and groups audition for a chance at a $5 million
recording contract. When Britney’s turn came to critique singers, she remained encouraging and
positive, giving the most ‘yes’ votes of any of the judges and keeping her
 comments short and declarative instead of engaging with contestants.

Demi playfully flirting with male
 contestants (‘she is single now’ became a common refrain from Cowell)
 and giving insightful comments at every chance, the teen star drew laughs
 and cheers from the crowd, along with several stunned, open-mouth
 stares from Cowell as the two verbally sparred.

It was those times when the interaction between the contestants and
 the judges produced the types of moments that show executives hope will
increase ratings following the ouster of first-year judges Cheryl Cole,
 Nicole Scherzinger and former Idol judge Paula Abdul. Take the moment
when Cowell, 52, admitted to taking a liking to a charismatic 22 year-old
contestant, who returned his affection.

“It’s too bad we didn’t meet 10 years from now,” Cowell said with a wink
before Lovato drily countered, “More like 30 years.” Startled and momentarily silenced, Cowell responded, “Demi, you’re going
into the naughty chair.” It was the first of at least three such utterances
on the day that Cowell lobbed at Lovato, suggesting viewers and audiences
can expect many more charged jabs between the two this season.

UPDATE: More videos under!

• SubwayToVenus

That should be Miley not Demi .
    IA. I’d love to what Miley would have brought to the table.

THAT SHOULD BE MILES, HOLDING BRITNEY’S HAND, THAT SHOULD BE MILES, MAKING US LAUGH
    THAT SHOULD BE MILES, THIS IS SO SAD, THAT SHOULD BE MILES, THAT SHOULD BE MILES.

• rainbow3000

I’m sorry, Britney has no personality!

rainbow3000 said:

I’m sorry, Britney has no personality!
    I’ve seen old clips of her. She USED to have one! It’s so sad!

Britney was never the same after the breakup with Justin Timberlake.

• SubwayToVenus

Britney was never the same after the breakup with Justin Timberlake.

Lmao
    This is sadly kind of true.

• rainbow3000

May 25, 2012 @ 11:44 am
    UKnowULuvMe said:
    rainbow3000 said:

I’m sorry, Britney has no personality!
    I’ve seen old clips of her. She USED to have one! It’s so sad!

I think she is super guarded now. All the things that came out of her mouth is scripted. I’m just glad Demi is not fucked up as her.

rainbow3000 said:

I’m sorry, Britney has no personality!

I think she’s a strong sweet woman :)

• laugh-

That should be Miley not Demi .
    ____

I would love to see both of them actually :)
    Britney is cool but M&D are the best

• rainbow3000

If miley become judged, every word that came out of her mouth would be hated. Demi is super talented and much more better than Miley.

• rainbow3000

okay i’m off haha

rainbow3000 said:

Demi does seem like she’ll make the show interesting to watch. I thought she was gonna be a boring personality-lacking ex-Disney robot. Nope, that became Britney’s job.

rainbow3000 said:

Actually that isn’t quite true, Miley is more respected, more famous and more succesful and she’s fucking funny, I’d love to see her hillibilly accent telling the stupid contestants off.

GURL DID WHAAAAA??

Honestly, I think the relationship was set up and Britney found out, and when she found out, she was torn apart.

ainbow3000 said:

lol xd

• UKnowULuvMe

No. It was REAL and Britney cheated. This has been established YEARS ago.

• SubwayToVenus

I think it was a Niley kind of relationship.
    She was very very in love, first love, first time, breakup, bam, never the same again.
    Forever a mess.

demi is thin again…I wonder if she starved herself again?

(replying to this) – May 25, 2012 @ 11:53 am

But Justin was heartbroken, he cried himself to sleep that night when they broke up. lol xD

• UKnowULuvMe

demi is thin again…I wonder if she starved herself again?
    No, she’s just wearing a slimming, more flattering outfit.

I think it was a Niley kind of relationship.
    Forever a mess.

justin and britney dated for real, niley is a “relationship” only from miley’s perspective.

• EarthChild

“It’s too bad we didn’t meet 10 years from now,” Cowell said with a wink ?before Lovato drily countered, “More like 30 years.”

Haha sounds like that part might have been scripted or something

How do you know?
    The relationships were very similar, America’s sweetheart dating the leader of the it boy band.
    They broke up, she was forever hurting.

• SubwayToVenus

demi is thin again…I wonder if she starved herself again?

You don’t lose weight in 3 days by starving, it’s the clothes.

He was her first love but he wasn’t her first time lol she lost it before dating Justin.

I am looking at this girl and i can’t believe it is demi lovato. My god what happened to her? She looks like an oompa loompa. The hair, tan, makeup, despicable. What the fuck.

• SubwayToVenus

Before Justin Britney didn’t even have a boyfriend and she was claiming to be a virgin! Lol, Idk tbh.

• UKnowULuvMe

Yeah, I remember learning about that on some Vh1 special years back called Britney’s Secret Childhood.

• UKnowULuvMe

Whoooooa….Demi. Are you trying to be Simon Cowell with a vag?

She looks so…old. If people didn’t know, she might pass as old as Britney.

Simon Cowell and these two girls, oh my! I heard they play practical jokes on each other. Simon put a pair of hair clippers under Britney Spears side of the table. He also put a couple of HoHo’s under Demi’s side. Both girls invested in a couple of lactation pumps so Simon could lessen the pain he has in his man boobs.

• rainbow3000

Her skin color is like oompa-loompa

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao, this is fucking stupid.
    Britney is engaged, she won’t be flirting with contestants, she’s actually taking this serious.
    And she is genuinely sweet, why would she be a bitch?
    Demi is just being a poser.
    And she’s trying to get a bf.
    Whatevssssssss.

• exoticmist

Why is there a need to compare Britney and Demi? Simon and LA aren’t being compared. >.<

====
    It annoys me when people say Demi is more talented then Miley, because truth be told she is NOT. Demi can’t dance and has zero stage presence… Miley does.
    Demi has terrible vocals, people think because she has a more common- solid voice, she’s better.. But She’s average, she sings off tune all the time, she gasps every 5 seconds whilst live. She has a terrible vocal technique and zero vocal control, she doesn’t even have a whistle register, unlike Miley.. Also she shouts a lot.

Miley on the other hand has a very beautiful unique voice, Demi’s voice can sound harsh to the ear.

FUCK OFF!! Demi’s still judging and where’s your idol??? STAY PRESSED HATERS!

• unique

You Mad Cause Demi Taking Over The X Factor ? Simon LOVES Her, L.A ADORE Her & The Critics Are “AMAZED”

====

——————————
    i guess your an expert on singing. SHUT UP. their both amazing singers

Oh my gosh, so many haters! Honestly if you don’t like her leave her alone. Demi looks pretty, who cares if she’s a little Tanner, or she’s wearing different makeup. That’s what make her demi- she’s unique. Damn haters!

• BrokenArrow

Demi sings through her throat that’s what some people thinks she shouts a lot. But she used to be better before. Miley sometimes sings from through her throat and nose and has no control of her voice but I still like Miley’s voice better than Demi’s.

Britney is not getting “Out shined” by Demi, if you watched the videos, Britney gets a standing ovation for every single word she says. People just clap for Demi.

• Jinxx.

I’m so intrigued to watch this.
    who knows, maybe this’ll be what makes me “like” Demi again. lol.

• causeICan

that should be miley, NO THANX enough with 1 country girl. good 4 demi and brit , if it should had been miley guess u wont b watching the show, oh but wait u already here talking trash.

————————–

That’s your opinion not a fact! I disagree with you.

No need to compare Miley’s voice to Demi’s.

They are both different and beautiful.

I love Demi voice! She can SING!

Her voice is still amazing back then and now.

Haters are going to hate. SMH -_-

YOU GO DEMI! <3

H- Having
    A- Anger
    T- Towards
    E- Everyone
    R- Reaching
    S- Success

AMEN! ^

MORE POWER TO YOU DEMI! :]

• Kim

Demi was chosen as a judge because she has talent, and she’s obviously more respected as a person, and an artist than others… Don’t get me wrong, I love Miley, but no one would take Hannah Montana or Justin Bieber’s GF seriously.

And Demi is funny! AND she gives good constructive criticism. =)

==============
    So hypocritcal, Miley the girl who back lashed at her record label with “Cant Be Tamed” lol she lost Hannah Montana long time ago

That’s your opinion not a fact! I disagree with you.

No need to compare Miley’s voice to Demi’s.

They are both different and beautiful.

I love Demi voice! She can SING!

Her voice is still amazing back then and now.
    =======================
    It’s a fact and an opinion, vocally and personally Demi is not strong like Miley is.

Oh pleas no one can can tell me that he dont wants to flirt. between she(demi)dont have a boyfriend so she can do what she want she an adult

OK BITCH PLEASE, HAVENT U WATCHED THE VIDEOS? EVERYONE SCREAMS FOR BRITNEY SOR SHUTP UP OCEANUP! BRITNEY IS A LEGEND OK!

Again that is your opinion not fact about Demi not being as strong as Miley lol.

• m

I might see the X Factor. I don’t really see shows like these normally though.

Stop comparing Miley vs Demi stuff. They are both talented, beautiful, and strong individuals. End of.

Im so happy Demi is judge.
    Miley’s and Demi’s voice shouldnt be compared, they are different and both beautiful. I love them so much!

STFU, YOU FAT SAUSAGE. WAH WAH WAH. STOP MILKING YOUR PROBLEMS, THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT WORSE THEN YOU.

………YOU TREAT PEOPLE WHO MADE YOU FAMOUS LIKE SHIT, AND SELL ALBUMS BY CLAIMING YOU’LL CUT YOURSELF IF WE DONT BUY THEM.

NO WONDER WILMER WAS THE OLD DICK YOU EVER GOT.

I BET JOE JONAS COULDN’T FUND YOUR PUSSY UNDER ALL THAT FLAB.

WHAT A WHALE.

• memiAndniley

That should be Miley not Demi .

memiAndniley said:

That should be Miley not Demi .
    IA. I’d love to what Miley would have brought to the table.

She’s got the Miley bun.

• laugh-

If those male contestants are hot, you can’t exactly blame her for flirting..
    And I actually liked the dress, the shoes are FAB but the make up is horrible :/

• A

May 25, 2012 @ 03:59 pm

NO WONDER WILMER WAS THE OLD DICK YOU EVER GOT.

I BET JOE JONAS COULDN’T FUND YOUR PUSSY UNDER ALL THAT FLAB.

WHAT A WHALE.
    Im laughing so hard at this! Hahahaha i dont agree but also disagree.

• JustxLeex

tbh im also not happy with it that demi is in. I’d rather have seen miley.
    cause i “like” miley somehow more. Shes more “real” (well i feel like a bit).
    Demi just annoys me & is fake to me.
    she uses her past cutting & shit, for getting in press. So people watch her & buy her damn album. + I dont get it, she says she doesnt feels good being infront of a camera again, Y ARE YOU GOING TO SUCH A “BIG” SHOW THEN? Smh.

Anyways, this title is crap.
    But i’ll be watching the show for britney.

• Niceness

LOL! Demi is awesome! Her sassiness will make the show more interesting. :)

YOU GOOOO GIRLLLL!!!!

According to her mom Britney lost it when she was 14 to an older boyfriend. Justin and her dated a couple of years later although they were friends since they were like 12 or 13 and he liked her since.

Britney and Justin are open with their relationship. Nick looks like he is disgusted to be even near Miley at the time. When did he ever said “I’ve dated Miley” where is their holding hands pics? kissing pics? you can’t really compare J/B with M/N

• SubwayToVenus

I want to cry, they were so cute and so in love.

YOUNG LOVE MURDER THAT IS WHAT THIS MUST BE!!!

I love Demi’s dress! She is beautiful! Haters hop off!

• SubwayToVenus

Nick and Miley started talking about it after the break up, but it was pretty much the same, they would hold hands, hug and kiss each others cheeks during the shows at the BOBW tour.

lmao she is desperate! first she was all over niall a few weeks ago then she talked about harry and now that none of them give a fuck she’s flirting with random contestants! her pussy is running dry.

• SubwayToVenus

And also in 2007 when Jonas weren’t that popular they would talk about it, remember Miley on Ellen? and even Billy ray talked about how much he loved Nick and Joe would always say how much Nick liked Miley and even Frankie once outed Nick by saying he would tease Nick by talking about how cute Miley was while watching HM.

I want to cry, they were so cute and so in love.

YOUNG LOVE MURDER THAT IS WHAT THIS MUST BE!!!

Ia lol

—————————-

LOL shut up! Demi is young, wild, and free! She can do whatever she wants!

• SubwayToVenus

I bet both Miley and Britney would cry themselves to sleep while listening to Big girls don’t cry by Fergie. It is actually creepy how Miley’s the younger version of Brit.

no kissing pics or holding paparazzi pics of niley…they were dating but nowhere near the level of J/B

What evidence do you have to prove this? At 13-14 she played basketball, had one boyfriend who she loved. She was a simple southern girl. Stop making up shit, you’re embarrassing yourself.

• UKnowULuvMe

Let Demi flirt. She’s an adult.

• SubwayToVenus

But also JT and Brit were older Nick and Miley were 13/15!
    Think about that.

Demi become chola now, thick makeup, flirty and voluptuous and loud

• UKnowULuvMe

They wanted to be private. What’s wrong with that?

Britney was pure when she was 17, Miley was already almost showing her crotch by that time with her can’t be tame days. Britney sold more records and won more legit awards than Miley.

I dont think Britney and Justin is the same as Niley. Brit and him were friends for years before they dated. Nick and Miley weren’t.

Miley can’t have everything! Yes these girls are both talent and beautiful. However, it was Demi that got the chance to be an X-Factors judge, which is a good. They did not pick her Miley. Move on!

They wanted to be private. What’s wrong with that?
    Miley obviously not happy with being private judging by how open she is with Liam now.

• UKnowULuvMe

Pure IMAGE wise, you mean. Ijs..

Anyways I always shipped Justin with Cristina. lol

• UKnowULuvMe

Times change. Feelings change. People change.

Britney wasn’t ‘pure’ she was doing drugs and alcohol at 13 and sex at 14. lmao

Can demi go back to her brown hair now? she looks terrible being blonde

This is creepy.

SubwayToVenus said:

This is creepy.
    What?

im hungry

miley and nick wouldn’t make a cute couple now

im hungry
    Cool story, bro.

“Demi upstages Britney in X Factor”

*looks at all the comments – here and everywhere else*

Oh OK.

Sadly, Britney did lose a lot of her personality ever since her breakdown, more now since the Femme Fatale era, but that has nothing to do with her being nice with her comments. She comes off as a very kind person from pretty much all her interviews.

She’s surprised me though, as she’s doing a lot better than I expected. I expected full out Robotney. And no Britney will never be ‘outshined’ by Demi – look at all the headlines.

ubwayToVenus said:

This is creepy.
    What?

The resemblance betweetn Justin/Britney and Niley.

SubwayToVenus said:
    The resemblance betweetn Justin/Britney and Niley.

I agree. They were both Disney darlings, too. It’s too much. *cues X-files theme song*

• SubwayToVenus

I know, America’s sweetheart + Guy from the biggest boy band atm.

SubwayToVenus said:

I know, America’s sweetheart + Guy from the biggest boy band atm
    I wonder if there will be another couple like that? Jelena the next closest thing, but I don’t think it’s the same.

• SubwayToVenus

But Jelena is considered the royal teen couple now, so I guess it was Britney and Justin, Vaness and Zac, Nick and Miley and now Selena and Justin, who will be next? we’ll never know.

SubwayToVenus said:
    All I know is that it will mostly involve Harry Styles. That I’m sure of. I think the Disney darling era of coupling is over.

cant wait to see more of demi!!!

shes awesomeee so glad she joined the xfactor :))

UKnowULuvMe said:
    SubwayToVenus said:

___________

uhh, no one likes justin… hes a damn plague to selenas name

• GagaAteMyHeart

this show may or may not ruin her career.