Most Powerful Female Singers Since ’99

24. Alicia Keys – $15 million

23. Carrie Underwood – $23 million

22. Gwen Stefani – $27 million

21. Bette Midler – $31 million

20. Tina Turner – $31 million

19. Jessica Simpson – $33 million

18. Adele – $35 million (debut)

17. Hilary Duff – $38 million

16. Pink – $44 million

15. The Dixie Chicks – $47 million

14. Rihanna – $53 million (debut)

13. Mariah Carey – $58 million

12. The Spice girls – $70 million

11. Shania Twain – $82 million

10. Katy Perry – $89 million

9. Miley Cyrus – $98 million

8. Cher – $101.1 million

7. Taylor Swift – $165 million

6. Jennifer Lopez – $191.4 million

5. Lady Gaga – $204 million

4. Britney Spears – $234.7 million

3. Celine Dion – $279.5 million

2. Beyoncé – $352 million

1. Madonna – $373 million

• Still Anonymous

Why no pics of Miley? She made the list too… :)

So excited Miley & Taylor made the list.

P.S. I loved Tay’s dress at the BMA’s but I kind of wish she did something different with her hair.

I miss Taylor’s curls!

• EarthChild

Why no pics of Miley? She made the list too… :)

So excited Miley & Taylor made the list.

Because OU hates Miley ):

• Live.Love.Learn.

OMG I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT LAST NIGHT. DYING OF FANGIRLING AND POST-CONCERT DEPRESSION :(

Yay,Miley, Taylor and Katy <3

I AM HERE FOR YOU MARI.

yay for Demi & Selena!
    I LOLed IRL

yay for Demi & Selena!

LMFAOOOO

I AM HERE FOR YOU MARI.
    I LOVE YOU! <3

OMG GIRL OMG OMG OMG!! That’s all I can say about it!!!! asdfghjkl

I LOVE YOU! <3

OMG GIRL OMG OMG OMG!! That’s all I can say about it!!!! asdfghjkl

ODQWENDFJEQBFEQHJB!!! I’VE SEEN VIDEOS, THOUGH I HAVE ONLY SEEN AN EPIC LARRY MOMENT, THAT’S IT, BUT TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!

• SubwayToVenus

MARISSA ARE YOU ALIVE FROM THE BEGINNING TO END? EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

• SubwayToVenus

OMG CAROLINE I HAVE TO GO DO SOMETHING FOR MY DAD REAL QUICK >.< I’LL BE BACK IN LIKE 15 MINUTES, OKAY? THEN I’LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING! WAIT FOR ME BB :/ – OMG FUCK YOU HARRY UP!!

*HURRY

DANG I’M OBSESSED.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Cool

• SellyismygirlCrush

Cool.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Cool.

Hiiii, are you in Italy?

I wish they’d show the amounts in present value dollars. I’m sure someone like Shania Twain would move up in the list, and others like Miley Cyrus who is no longer relevant would move down it.

• SellyismygirlCrush

No, my flghts not for another 8hours lol. Just running around, getting travel sized things. I wont be coming on here when Im away.

• BrokenArrow

Miley in the top 10 yay!

• SellyismygirlCrush

I Love Shania Twain!

SellyismygirlCrush said:

GOOD LUCK BABY!

Taylor Swift is a future cat lady. Weird woman.

• EarthChild

It’s SINCE 1999, and those amounts are still pretty much present value. It has to do with their net worth, etc.

• SellyismygirlCrush

• SubwayToVenus

Here we go again is still flawless to me, Stop the world, Everytime you lie, World of chances, Falling over me, I hate how much she changed, ugh.

I’d love to see them, but it won’t happen most likely and that kill my soul. :(

Go to the venue anyway! You might get to meet them before or after the show! At the venue, there was this guy who gave out a few tickets to people who were just standing outside without tickets. You never knoww

• DemiFAN2012

The thing is, there are two things I find wrong with her, first of all, I don’t like it when people milk their issues, but it’s not a personal thing with Demi, I can’t stand it, it’s like, if you are so troubled just do something that’s good and healthy for you instead of trying to make people feel sorry for you.
    And secondly, I don’t like it when artists change their style to sell, and honestly, the change of style to actually sell didn’t even work since HWGA (her best album imo) sold more copies than Unbroken, she should’ve stick to her real self instead of posing it.

——————————–

Yesh she did talk about her problems a lot of times, but the only time I really saw it is when an interviewer will ask her about it. So honestly she is going to talk about it from her side of the story. Lately, I haven’t heard Demi talk about her problems. I think she change her sound again to try something new and wanted to sell. Yes, I’ll say she tried to go mainstream. You know put her talent out there and sell, sell, sell! I think she wanted to see if it will sell more, which in this case it didn’t. She will learn. I’m not going to hold that agasint her.

• UKnowULuvMe

Live.Love.Learn. said:

I’d love to see them, but it won’t happen most likely and that kill my soul. :(

Awww thank you sweety for the splash of hope! I need some of that “glass half full” attitude in my life. *hugs*

——————————-

That’s okay, I was just answering to your questions.
    I just feel like she’s not even the same person anymore and that makes me dislike her.
    But I respect your opinion and I’m glad you didn’t accuse me of being a hater like most do :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

How weird, girls from the concert in Connecticut were saying he’s arrogant, lmao.
    WELL I AM SO HAPPY, YES THEY’RE PERFECT AMEFWBHEWA lalala, and hotter in person right?
    Seriously?! How so? & lol maybe they just weren’t as good a crowd as us xD The boys constantly said how good we were & then Harry, Louis, and Niall tweeted about us! It must have been a really good show for them if it got Harry and Louis who hardly tweet to tweet about it lol

But yeah, Niall was a sweetheart. They were all sweethearts. & yeah they’re realllyyy hot close up! I think I drooled a little staring at Harold’s face lmfao

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t even care for them much separately but I love them together.

Same here.

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah I was pretty close to the stage, but was a little high up. Butttt omg at the end, the boys were like “this is our last song” so people started to leave after they left the stage…but then, something came on the screen about a special dinner with 1D that we’re all invited to, and the boys came back out in different clothes and with like chandeliers hung up and stuff. Some people had left in the rows under me, so I moved down like 11-12 rows, no lie. I was soooo close at this point. I could see all of the boys’ gorgeous faces like up close and it was just unreal. God damn, Harry looked so flawless in his white shirt. & Niall was adorable in his polo! & Zayn omg he looked even better than in pics.

Omggggg how amazing! Well I’m glad you enjoyed it :) I am so happy for you ahjbewf

• UKnowULuvMe

I liked Demi but I hate that she changed her music style.

Yes I met her, not weeks ago, like 2 months ago I think.
    Actually she just signed my shit, I don’t know, I just like stopped caring for her, she became annoying and kind of famewhorish, I really miss how she used to be like in 2009, she was my fav there, I was a huge huge fan, but I just don’t like her personality anymore.
    I still like her music though, but I think she’s kind of fake

————————

Oh okay. You think you will ever like her again?

• UKnowULuvMe

Live.Love.Learn. said:

You went to the same one as Malia Obama?
    Yeah. Sasha, Malia, and Michelle were there. They had two whole rows blocked off just for them .__.
    Lucky bitch. I wish I was there to see the sexy and talent 5.

• DemiFAN2012

UKnowULuvMe said:

I liked Demi but I hate that she changed her music style

————————-

I think she is just trying new things and learning from them.

• Live.Love.Learn.

thank you! You won’t be happy to know that Niall is my new fave though hehe! Like really, I am going to be his Princess :D

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lucky bitch. I wish I was there to see the sexy and talent 5.

Awe they’re coming to Florida though, right?
    & THEY WERE SO DAMN SEXY GURLLLL UNF

————————

Oh okay. You think you will ever like her again?

Hmm, maybe.. ? Yeah, why not, it’s not like I despise her or something, I just really fucking hated her last album, like Who’s that boy, All night long, You’re my only shorty, what was all that? I was expecting a dark deep album and she really disappointed me, but I think that if she really starts changing her attitude and goes back to her old music style, I’ll love her again :)

• DemiFAN2012

Yes I met her, not weeks ago, like 2 months ago I think.
    I still like her music though, but I think she’s kind of fake

————————–

I don’t think she is famewhoreish or fake. She just wants to be successful and do the best that she can. She is a 19 year old girl learning about life in her own way. She was different in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011. It’s 2012 now and she changed I will admit that. I think she is learning and trying to find out who she truly is…

• UKnowULuvMe

DemiFAN2012 said:

UKnowULuvMe said:

I liked Demi but I hate that she changed her music style

————————-

I think she is just trying new things and learning from them.

I know that. I just don’t care for it, personally. If you like it I don’t care. I don’t hate her as a person, I just wasn’t feeling the new album.

• SubwayToVenus

Haha, that’s okay babe, but really? you even like him more than Harry and Zayn? haha, wow. WELL I AM SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU.

• UKnowULuvMe

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Lucky bitch. I wish I was there to see the sexy and talent 5.

Awe they’re coming to Florida though, right?
    & THEY WERE SO DAMN SEXY GURLLLL UNF

I’d love to see them, but it won’t happen most likely and that kill my soul. :(

• DemiFAN2010

SubwayToVenus said:

————————

Oh okay. You think you will ever like her again?

——————–

I think she is finding herself right now. Girl been through a lot even if it was an eating disorder, drugs, partying, family life, press of the media, haters, ect. I think she will go back to who she truly is… I will be a fans of hers no matter what. I hope one day you will come back to her fanbase. You are very lucky to have meet her though. I would be so happy if I got a chance too. :)

————————-

However, it’s like I closed my doors and decided to not like her anymore, we’ll see how she does.

• DemiFAN2012

UKnowULuvMe said:

DemiFAN2012 said:

UKnowULuvMe said:

I liked Demi but I hate that she changed her music style

————————-

I think she is just trying new things and learning from them.

———————-

That’s fine if you didn’t like her last album. You are entitled to your opinion. I just was saying that I think the main reason why she change her sound was because she wanted to try something different.

——————–

Yes, maybe she is, I really think she is a talented songwriter and I think she’s not giving the best she could because she wants to go mainstream and that’s what I don’t like.
    I was like, maybe, she stops whining and starts composing music, starts pouring her feelings into her songs and she starts rocking it once again and I’ll like her again but instead she chose to do a relity singing show which is not even healthy for her considering how many issues she’s had on the past and I’m like, she really only cares about money and fame, so it was a let down.
    But maybe this helps her, Idk tbh, I’lla guess I’ll wait for her next album.
    Yes, and I also met her in 2008 and went to her concert in 2009, lol, I used to be obsessed.

• UKnowULuvMe

DemiFAN2012 said:

And if you like her last album I have no issues with that either. Yay a civil conversation on OU! Whoo!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Hmm not more than Harry, but more than Zayn now yeah I guess. I just realized last night what a sweetheart Niall is. I mean like I’ve always known, but idk seeing him in person being an absolute doll was just amazing! Not that Zayn wasn’t too; they all were soooo sweet and genuine when they spoke to us.

• exoticmist

Yay Spice Girls! <3 My favorites on the list.

Taylor looks flawless there. As always.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Jinxx. said:

I’m yet to meet somebody who actually listens to Madonna. lol.
    —————————–
    Girl Gone Wild is on my iPod and I love “4 Minutes”, “Vogue”, and “Express Yourself”.

Why is Ashley Tisdale on this list? She’s irrelevant. Vanessa isn’t even on it and she way more popular.

• thecat61

Who’s the one asking why Selena & Demi aren’t on this list? Seriously, get real.

Miles :)

of course OU doesn’t put a pic of Miley in this post despite that they post about her everyday cause they’re jealous of her…

SubwayToVenus said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    How is Ashley on the list?

Guilty pleasure sold more than all of Demi’s albums combined.
    THAT ALBUM WAS THE SHITTTTTT.

Guilty Pleasure was kind of a flop..
    it debuted at #12 on Billboard 200, sold 208k in the US and 558k worldwide.

May 25, 2012 @ 08:23 am
    yay for Demi & Selena!

trolololololol

• DemiFAN2012

UKnowULuvMe said:

DemiFAN2012 said:

———————

LOL! Exactly! That’s fine girl! I did like her 3rd album actually, but not all of the songs. The best one IMO were My love is like a star, Lightweight, For the love of a daughter, Skyscraper, and Fix a heart. I also like her mainstream ones like Unbroken and Hold Up.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Of course! <3 I wanted to meet them soo badly after the concert, but it was a school night & I went out of state to see them, so my mom wanted me home ASAP. Still got home past 1am though lol stick around the venue afterwards if you can! They wait until the venue clears before leaving so if you wait long enough, you might catch them on their way to the tourbus

• SubwayToVenus

Aaaaaagh that’s so great, you’re so lucky.
    Yes Harry is flawless.
    Omg, please February come soon.

• DemiFAN2012

SubwayToVenus said:

——————————-

THIS! I love those songs as well. I hope she will learn and change or eventually go back to her rock sound. She is learn and change Maybe a do little mix of R&B songs on her next album. She does have a soulful voice.

——————————

HOPEFULLY!

• DemiFAN2012

That’s okay, I was just answering to your questions.

——————

Calling you names and all of that is not needed. Just wanted to have a nice a civil conversation with you. :)

I glad you are being honest on how you feel about her. As mentioned before, since her sound changed and this is the way she going to take things now. some people just don’t like that, but I think she is just finding herself.

• DemiFAN2012

It will nice talking to you all. I’m glad that Miley made the list. Good for her! Have a great day everyone! :]

DemiFAN2012 said:

Bye! :) xx

yay for Demi & Selena!

“The bible of making a ranking for anything possible” LOVE it! :)

It’s a good thing Madonna, Hilary Duff, and Celine Dion made it on the list by 1999 or they’d be off it completely!

I’d rank Taylor Swift in the top 3.

• lovelife

She’s so fucking gorgeous.

• Miley_Jonas

yay for Demi & Selena!

The hell…?

• Miley_Jonas

Yayyy I love alotta of them! Happy to see Miley on the list! And Taylor looks so flawless there! I actually really like the dress too!

• Jinxx.

I’m yet to meet somebody who actually listens to Madonna. lol.

Yes Miley<3

Dang. No wonder Miley has so much free time… She can just spend the rest of her life shopping and she’ll still be a freaking millionaire.

• EarthChild

I’m yet to meet somebody who actually listens to Madonna. lol.

she’s such a joke now

• Live.Love.Learn.

Aaaaaagh that’s so great, you’re so lucky.
    Yes Harry is flawless.
    Omg, please February come soon.
    LMAO not that lucky. I was not in the floor seats..nor did I have front row tickets! Those lucky bitches got to touch the boys! D:

Yay miley! :D

• SubwayToVenus

ANONS YOU GUYS LOVE JOE, HAVE YOU SEEN PUNK’D? LOL HE IS SO CUTE.

• EarthChild

Taylor Swift is a future cat lady. Weird woman.

This made me laugh I don’t even know why hahah

EarthChild said:
    Taylor Swift is a future cat lady. Weird woman.

This made me laugh I don’t even know why hahah

I love Taylor to death but this is true.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Thanks Caroline! And yes I’m a loser who can’t work the copy and paste on her phone. >.< – Hahahaha, don’t worry.

• memiAndniley

Why aren’t Demi &sel on the list ?

• SellyismygirlCrush

How is Ashley on the list?

memiAndniley said:
    Why aren’t Demi &sel on the list ?

Most powerful singers since 99, why would they be on the list? :p Selena can’t sing live and Demi doesn’t sell.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    How is Ashley on the list?

Guilty pleasure sold more than all of Demi’s albums combined.
    THAT ALBUM WAS THE SHITTTTTT.

• memiAndniley

Ooooooh

• SubwayToVenus

WE CAN BE LIKE SELENA AND BIEBS, WILD AND FREE, A COUPLE OF DISOBEDIENT TEENS, SNEAKING AROUND TO MEET AROUND LIKE 2 O’CLOCK IN THE EV

I AM OBSESSED!

Ooooooh

Though I wonder how is Jessica Simpson there, lol.

• EarthChild

Why aren’t Demi &sel on the list ?

They didn’t even generate enough to be on it. Each of their net worth is like $3-$4 million, I think.

• EarthChild

ANONS YOU GUYS LOVE JOE, HAVE YOU SEEN PUNK’D? LOL HE IS SO CUTE.

No I missed it but I’ve seen the stuff on tumblr. He must know he’s getting Punk’d?

• SubwayToVenus

The lyrics are atrocious though
    It’s all about the money on that song
    WHAT THE FUCK BIEBS.

• SubwayToVenus

Yes, he saw the cameras :p lol he’s the best.

• EarthChild

Though I wonder how is Jessica Simpson there, lol.

Reality shows, a few singles, tours, Dukes of Hazzard, a clothing line.

• EarthChild

Yes, he saw the cameras :p lol he’s the best.

HAHAH I love Joe! They must not have hidden the cameras too well!

I’m blind girl, I’m obsessed
    Style and sundresses, legs and jeans short

LOL, HE’S DEFFO NOT WITH SELENA FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.

• EarthChild

Wait, who was trying to punk Joe?

I’m blind girl, I’m obsessed
    Style and sundresses, legs and jeans short

No, and the girl was like, damn who would have thought there would be a smart jobro? hahahah

I’m blind girl, I’m obsessed
    Style and sundresses, legs and jeans short

LOL, HE’S DEFFO NOT WITH SELENA FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.

DEAD.
    What song is this?

I can upgrade you to better things
    You hear that wedding ring?
    And if you answer, we’re settling

DAMN IT, I GUESS THAT’S WHY BELIEBERS WERE INSANE LAST NIGHT.

Why is it that Demi doesn’t sell? She has a really good voice. What is it about her?

I can upgrade you to better things
    You hear that wedding ring?
    And if you answer, we’re settling

DAMN IT, I GUESS THAT’S WHY BELIEBERS WERE INSANE LAST NIGHT.

That was 2 Chainz part though, why would they even be upset about that?

OMG FUCK YOU HARRY UP!!
    LMFAO HARRY OMG DEAD. DEAD. DEAD. I CANNOT. THAT BOY HAD ME GOING CRAZY LAST NIGHT. YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW *_*

• SubwayToVenus

That was 2 Chainz part though, why would they even be upset about that?

No, I mean, they were upset at Asher’s part, that was about Jelena, but I guess they were upset over that too.

• EarthChild

She has no movies or shows that help keep her relevant anymore. MAYBE X Factor will help, but I doubt it. I love her though, I really do. I’ve gone to all of her concerts in my area.

TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!

• SubwayToVenus

I agree, she is a good singer and I love her songs, but I think her personality is annoying and maybe people who are not interested in her will always see her at Jonas’ opening artist.

*as

• EarthChild

Well Justin isn’t singing it, nor did he write it I assume. So why would they get mad? Some Beliebers man…

• SubwayToVenus

Well but the fact that he is mentioning Selena and how in love he is with her made them go mad, because I assume Justin was the one who obviously wanted to mention her.
    I know, he had to delete the video, they were going nuts.

TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!
    IT WAS SOOO DAMN GOOD! THEY ARE ALL FUCKING AMAZING LIVE. I WILL NEVER EVER TOLERATE ANYONE SAYING THEY SUCK AND CAN’T SING BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL FLAWLESS AND HIT ALL OF THE NOTES! AFTER LAST NIGHT, I LIKE NIALL EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE! THE WAY HE WAS INTERACTING WITH THE CROWD AND TALKING TO US WAS JUST AMAZING. THAT BOY IS ASDFGHJKL

• Live.Love.Learn.

LOL sorry, let me turn off my caps lock…was just a little too excited :D

• SubwayToVenus

AWWW I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BB QEBVFENWVFHEQF I CAN’T WAIT, I WANT IT TO BE FEBRUARY RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
    GOOOOOOOODDD, WERE YOU CLOSE?

• EarthChild

I know, he had to delete the video, they were going nuts.

Justin is obviously in love with Selena they need to chill out and realize they’ll probably never even meet him haha.

• EarthChild

You went to the same one as Malia Obama?

This.
    They are sooooooooo so so so perfect and cute together <3

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, omfg, married couple.
    Obsessive unhealthy relationship.

• Live.Love.Learn.

GOOOOOOOODDD, WERE YOU CLOSE?
    I want it to be June!!! Am so depressed right now because it’s already over. It doesn’t feel real *.*

@Subway

Just wondering… Why you don’t like Demi anymore? You post a comment on here that you meet her like a few weeks ago and saying how beautiful she was and stuff. Now you don’t like her? Why? Did she do something to you?

• Live.Love.Learn.

You went to the same one as Malia Obama?

This.
    They are sooooooooo so so so perfect and cute together <3

I don’t even care for them much separately but I love them together.

• UKnowULuvMe

Yay Miley made the list!

• SubwayToVenus

Yes I met her, not weeks ago, like 2 months ago I think.
    I still like her music though, but I think she’s kind of fake.