One Direction To Release 3D Concert Film

erhrherh
100_730533

Via BoxOfficeMojo. Will YOU go see the 1D 3D movie next ear?

Fairfax, Virginia concert last night thx to Amanda O!

sorry to burst your ignorant bubble but the Jonas Brothers have sold more cuz they have more albums out in the longest period of time. KING BIEBER in the other hand slayed with MW2.0 and will with BELIEVE. his ACTUAL ALBUMS.
    and yeah NSN SLAYED THE BOX OFFICE TOO ;) try hard 1D…

Am I the only one who said “Of course they are.” when I read the title of this post?

Shut up Anon

Your name should be Annoyingmous since you’re busy commenting, talking to youself.

I should of known. First Jonas Brothers, then Bieber, the Katy Perry, now them. Whos next..that british girl band or whatever the hell they are??

1D COPY JONAS

Aren’t you forgetting U2?

• Mousketeer7

1st thought: Why is Harry’s hand right there?

• UKnowULuvMe

Mousketeer7 said:

1st thought: Why is Harry’s hand right there?

OMG! Ha ha!

who’re or whose comment are you implying this to you cause it definitely should not be me.

• Anonymousssss

Haha, whatever you people say. I AM excited for this.

God their management mustve been greedy as fuck. The boys are overworking.

They are copying Bieber. Little girls must be made of money, not sugar and spice, if they can afford all these groups and singers targeted at them.
    FYI jonas did it before bieber

it’ll flop like Jonas Brothers: 3d concert

no way wth their mangers are crazy like the boys are so over working i think bec they know that the boy bands don’t last too long so they just trying to make money as fast as possible

There is no way I will go see this. I am not
    gonna spend money like I used to on Jonas bros
    crap, their last concert here cost us over 400
    just for tickets and that was not counting the junk we bought that is USLESS now. I have 1D’s
    cd and will go see them in concert,but they are not coming here til june 2013. But I have learned my lesson about buying tons of
    junk that is usless. And yes I was one of the 100 people in the world that did go see the JONAS Bros movie. Once again I state I Have Learned My lesson

• CCFREEEZEEE

YESSSS OMG. going to be the best movie everrrrr

Lol at the people here acting like the Jonas are flops. They have sold.more than Bieber and 1D.

Wow prople cslling jobros flOps r immature they sold more than 17 million albums world wide which is more than bieber who sold 15 million and definately more than 1d

THANK YOU! Finally someone that I can agree with!

• UKnowULuvMe

I’m a fan, but this is getting ridic. I don’t understand why they need to do all this crap. I mean REALLY? Like RIGHT NOW? Is their mangement THAT insecure about their future? This 1D overload may kick them in the ass in the future.

OMG too many 3D concert movies! >.<

Katy Perry’s is already coming soon

3D concert movies trend in order from first to latest:

Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana
    Jonas Brothers
    Michael Jackson
    Justin Bieber (EWW)
    Glee
    Katy Perry

next: One Direction

• Live.Love.Learn.

Fuck this girl for having way better seats than I did >.< lol

• cylandrika

heeellooow?! they just did it to earn money, to make their fans happy!
    anonymous said theyre overworking, uhm i think they can do it. and duh, just look at the title theyve made! its just a concert! so that not like bieber movies or jonas, . hmpft! it would b an honor for us directioners to make that 3d movie! so if i were you, stop arguing!

i guess ur just jelouse, bcuz they’re way too awesome and handsome than jonas bro . .

• RaeBugie

She might have had horrible seats but a good zoom on her camera.

Well Miley Cyrus did it first and then the Jonas Broters and then Justin Bieber, so they all got it from her first, but I would so definitely wath the movie. YESS!!!!

they’re having a new album coming right?
    They have plenty of time for new music and their supposed movie comes out in November 2013.

There pushing the boys wayyyyy too fast. I mean these celebs who have done 3D movies have so many albums and singles and have been famous for years before putting one of their concerts on the big screen. Also including Barbie Dolls and lifesize cardboard cut outs (rumor has it those will be out soon). Their brand new and it’s just going wayy too fast for them. These boys are getting pushed so hard and getting their name out there like what’s the rush?? Just something doesn’t seem to add up right.

Why do they keep doing these kind of movies? They’re failure after failure.

Those movies make no sense!

Are you stupid, Bieber copied of the Jonas Brothers and who copied of Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana who did the 3D movie trend first!

• Harry’sCurlyHair

uhm actually they have been out since 2010 . Everyone just started to like them now i suppose ?

Yeah they’ve been out since 2010 but started to blow up in 2012. Like they just had an album out, they have dolls in the UK, there touring like crazy, they have set concert dates for NEXT YEAR already, now they have a 3D movie also coming out next year like it took other celebs years and years before any of this, plus they also have 2 books out now and a concert DVD. I mean…come on..you don’t think somethings fishy here??

Look at how blindly and quickly the girls on this site have taken to 1D and you have your answer. :/

More like copying Hannah Montana, or even the Jonas Brothers and their massive flop. But yeah, I agree with you, poor parents.

And I also thinkt they’re going too fast. The faster they go, the hardest they’ll fall and fade…

• LOGANHENDERSONSLITTLEBITCH

Actually Miley was the first to have a 3D movie then the Jonas bros the beiber oh and U2 somewhere in between so no. No one is copying beiber! But I do agree they are moving to fast bands don’t last long but is it them just trying to make a lot of money fast before the fans move on or will over working them cause them to split… Who knows