Jennifer Lawrence Nicholas Hoult DATE

jennifer-lawrence-nicholas-hoult-3

On a date in London this week. At least she’s not after Liam anymore! INF.

In the first picture, I love that her ass is almost twice the size of the woman in polkadots. lol.

AHAHAHAHA

SHE WAS NEVER AFTER LIAM, I MEAN SHE ALREADY HAD NICHOLAS AND HES AS HOT AS LIAM.

media making up stuff and people buying it s really stupid. poor them, and poor miley that its being said that she was jelaous about liam staling her spotlight. i mean… common.

Motherfuckers, she never was after Liam. And there is not Miley’s bun, crap, the world is not around Miley.

• lookatmenow

BOOOOO. I WANT HER TO GET WITH JOSH. OR LIAM. I KNOW THEY’RE ALL TAKEN BUT HEY, A GIRL CAN DREAM.

She was never after Liam. Her and Nicholas have been together for 2 years. Get your facts straight before you start spreading rumors.

She wasn’t after Liam! after she finish the x men first class, she start dating Nick and since then he’s her boyfriend

• EarthChild

Woohoo she starts training next month right? Love her!

• EarthChild

Btw OU, you really need to get a Jennifer tag.

oh skins guy

EarthChild said:

Btw OU, you really need to get a Jennifer tag.

get your ass on os!

she has a really little head…

• gorgeousanonymouses

EarthChild said:

Btw OU, you really need to get a Jennifer tag.

get your ass on os!
    ==

EWWW STFU don’t tell her to go to that irrelevant flop shithole, you keep your flop ass on OS and stay there

EarthChild said:
    Btw OU, you really need to get a Jennifer tag.

YESS oceanup NEEDS to give Jennifer Lawrence a category already

lol; she’s got Miley’s bun.

lawls you mean the “Miley bun” (quotation marks in reference to OU stupidity)

• EarthChild

I have an account on there, don’t be rude. I like OU, and I like OS. For different reasons. There is not an issue with that to me.

• EarthChild

YESS oceanup NEEDS to give Jennifer Lawrence a category already

They need a Josh Hutcherson one too! Le sigh.

awkward moment when they have been dating for over a year……

Jennifer is one of the most amazing women in the whole industry, she is real, she is funny and she is damn gorgeous . Nicholas is amazing as well! Jennifer was never after Liam, nobody wants his used up ass, plus he’s ugly and he’s getting fat.

• Mousketeer7

Jennifer has a very good figure.

• UKnowULuvMe

Mousketeer7 said:

Jennifer has a very good figure.
    So true. She’s curvy and beautiful.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Jennifer has a very good figure.

DAT ASS

EarthChild said:

They’re trying to recruit youu D;

What you mean with “At least she’s not after Liam anymore”?
    She was never after him! She was already dating Nicholas when she met Liam!

She looks like a stocky German housefrau at Octoberfest. But she looks georgeous for her stocky build.

I don’t like Jennifer Lawrence because her personality kinda sucks. But they look cute together
    =================
    Are you kidding me? lol

lol; she’s got Miley’s bun.

get over yourself OU. jennifer lawrence was never “going after” liam. she was always with nicholas hoult. plus who would go after liam when you are already dating nicholas. that would be a downgrade. nicholas > liam

fuck u OCeanup, she was never after liam! it’s not jen’s fault though if miley is jealous of her because she’s billion times better actress than slutty cyrus!!

Oceanup, your attempt to witty is just rather terrifying. It’s a horrendous claim for you to say that she was after Liam to begin with. She has been with Nick way before Hunger Games, thus, she was never after Liam.

• JLaw is Perfect

“At least shes not after Liam anymore!”

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Xmen came out before Hunger Games. Where she met Nicholas. How do you even.

Like seriously if Jen had done HG before Xmen then Gary Ross would still be our director.

I haven’t been on this website for like two years but I see it’s still full of bullshit.

Wow oceanup.

Really OU? Jennifer date Nicholas even before THG okay? For a gossip site you don’t know anything! It’s a shame… And Nicholas is way hotter than Liam.

• BrokenArrow

Jen!

• EarthChild

I do wish I had her ass hahah

With that banging body of hers she should show of her body more by wearing shorts (;

• UKnowULuvMe

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Jennifer has a very good figure.

DAT ASS
    LOL

Nicholas is a junkie. Like every english person.

• LiveLaughLove

Seriously OU? After Liam? And what Miley’s bun? I wear my hair like that sometimes too… does that mean I’m doing a Miley bun? Yea I don’t think so.

Nice

ANYMORE?! She’s been dating Nicholas for quite a while, she never had eyes for Liam. She dated Nicholas all way before the Hunger Games.

NICHOLAS IS MINE!!’

Jennifer Lawrence is a goddess

• UKnowULuvMe

So jealous! She is so beautiful, so talented, and has THE most perfect body.

I’m so glad they put Nick’s name instead of just Jennifer Lawrence and BOYFRIEND.

• anon

otp <33

Jennifer Lawrence is making people go lesbians for her, she is so damn gorgeouss

“At least she’s not after Liam anymore!”

Really OU -.-
    I don’t she was after him in the first place

oh that guy is from the UK show Skins

The back of her dress is GORGEOUS!

Wtf? That;s Tony from skins!! haha

she’s got a really nice ass.