Joe Jonas Wants Jessica Sanchez Duet

FFN_SanchezJessica_DCAirport_WIK_052512_9123965

American Idol runner-up Jessica Sanchez arrives in a DC Airport in Washington DC on May 25. Jessica will perform at The National Memorial Day Concert, where she will perform the National Anthem and ‘The Prayer’. Do YOU think Jessica should have won? Many of the past winners have failed careers..

Joe Jonas said: I think it’d be cool to work with somebody like Frank Ocean—he’s a musician that’s kind of just starting up. He’s good. Actually, you know who I think would be great to work with? Jessica (Sanchez) from American Idol. I wasn’t really following the season but my brother said, ‘You gotta check this girl out!’ and I was like, ‘If she doesn’t win, somebody’s messing up.’ I think she’s so amazing for her age, so yeah, maybe we’ll do a little duet together.

Having grown up in the spotlight as a teen idol and Disney heartthrob, have you ever been concerned that people would have a hard time taking you seriously as an adult artist? Like, they’ll always see you as one of the Jonas Brothers?

That’s a good question. That was something I thought about, definitely. You know, it goes through your mind, but I didn’t want to force myself on people. I also knew, going into this, that my fans are growing up and going to college and finishing college. So I kind of realized that I can really make a record that suits my audience without me forcing or saying, “I’m an adult, take me seriously like I’m a real artist.” You don’t have to do that, you just let the music prove itself.

• TYLER PERRY

GET OVER IT JOE. SHE IS TOO TALENTED FOR YOU. YOUR CAREER IS OVER, AND DESPRETABLY TRYING TO BE RELEVENT.

YOUR SOLO ALBUM WAS A FAIL, AND YOUR NEXT JOBROS ALBUM WILL TOO.

YOU ARE A WASHED UP MUSICIAN.

SHE CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU.

LOSER

LOL at these haters who say Joe s career was/is a fail and they still care enough to comment…nope I dont think so
    if it was a fail you guys dont take time to comment
    WIN
    Joe always WIN

Joe Go Go …keep holding on
    lets make fun of these haters they are hilarious :D :))

Joe had three Sold out show in one day in philipine!
    in fact that doesnt sound fail!

Joe is famewhore?well I dont know who Jessica is now I know because of Joe LOL …he is NOT famewhore in my eyes and you need clean your eyes too
    AI is a famous show but I dont follow all the seasons honestly I just watched two seasons constantly
    So many others do the same too and Joe is more famous than that
    wanting a duet with talented person doesnt mean being a famewhore means giving the chance to new stars
    Joe is so kind heart and have respect for real talent thats why he said that
    You guys who hate on joe are really SICK IN The head

• EarthChild

Well I personally wanted Phillip to win…I’ve loved him since his audition and I knew he was something special. But it would be interesting to see a Joe/Jessica duet.
    My high school is performing in that parade…is it just her from Idol that is performing?

Joe is sexy and his music is for mature grown ups, it didn’t sell because 20 year old people won’ buy an album, they download but his music gets played in clubs and Joe has many older fans unlike nick.

I think this is the best period for them, all the insane creepy fans they used to have are now focused on justin bieber and one direction. Jonas have fans that go to college who support their music and not heir personal lives. Yes joe please collaborate with jessica, she is a real artist. You go Joe!

Demi wants Joe back.

Demi wants Joe back.

Demi wants Joe back.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Wooo DC!

lol not even in demi’s dreams she can get joe back.

lol I cant believe Joe Jonas stans still exist despite that his solo album flopped o.O

‘Many of the past winners have failed careers..’

LOL well there’s something I can actually agree with oceanup and that’s been awhile

but yeah many of the AI winners have all been literally irrelevant and never heard from the only time you hear from them is during one of the AI finales and some of the runner ups have been more successful than the winners lawls

Stop saying this. Joe doesn’t love her!

Who cares if Joe’s album flopped? I didn’t buy his album but i went to his concert, joe sold out many shows here in the us, in europe and now he’s touring SA. He has many fans everywhere so you all pathetic haters need to sit down.

JOE I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU!

ORLY?

Joe is great.

Why are people so harsh on Joe all the time?

who is she?

May 26, 2012 @ 08:13 am
    He should totally do a duet with her! She’s a great singer. Sucks that she came in second.

She’s still to young , Philip deserved to win <3

I don’t get it. He is amazing.

Jessica deserved to win! When she sang I will always love you I couldn’t fucking stop crying. Jessica is amazing.

May 26, 2012 @ 11:47 am
    who is she?

American idol runner up.

I would give support to Joe Jonas and Jessica Sanchez duet as to Jesse McCartney and Jessica Sanchez duet.

Like when he said he wanted to duet with Adele! Dude they are SO far out of your league, they would bury you in the booth! What he lacks in talent, he makes up for in ego!

Anonymous said:I have a question!!! some one told joe on twitter ” you use filters too much”joe said sorry. WHAT does it mean???????I dont get it
    They meant he uses too many filtersin his photos on instagram. Like the effects and stuff. :)
    —++
    thank you so much. got it :)

Anonymoussaid:Jessica is too good for him. He is a FLOP and his voice SUCKS..
    I think he is better than her some how she is too young to judge her voice around this age voice can change soon

• Demi

JOE JONAS IS THE BOSS

• jessica

I want JOE to date BLAIR WALDORF

I LOVE JOE JONAS!!!

Joe/Jessica?

Jessica all i have to advise you is “RUN THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM” XDD, don’t associate with him in any way since she might end up being his next girlfriend.

Jessica is too good for him. He is a FLOP and his voice SUCKS..

May 26, 2012 @ 01:42 pm

They meant he uses too many filters in his photos on instagram. Like the effects and stuff. :)

She’s talented, I was blown away when she sang with the dreamgirl’s lady. A Frank Ocean collab would also be dope.

• SubwayToVenus

Joe smile that beautiful smile and all the girls in front row scream :D

HI STALKER TAY.

ahh im so obsessed now

May 26, 2012 @ 01:19 pmSubwayToVenussaid:Anonymous said:Joe smile that beautiful smile and all the girls in front row scream :D-HI STALKER TAY.
    infact I hate tay

HURRO

Taylor was the worst girlfriend joe has ever had … she made a ladder to success from him and still claims that she knows what love is
    I really dont get why people love a girl who teach others to get revenge
    nonesense

I really dont get why people love a girl who teach others to get revenge
    nonesense

She and demi are very unlucky in love

Joe Joe…Joe…Joe … nope Im not in stadium or concert …Yes …thats right I imagine I AM :))

Joe was not a great person when he was younger but he is now because of his mistakes
    Joe was searching for attention as he himself said he wanted to be in middle of attention
    but now he is more mature more perfect
    I Love this joe
    this is perfect honestly

ok

Supporting or talking about dead couples is wasting time …let it go or your life wont go to the next level and you will bother others even those celebrities
    just let all these jemi niley and … go …let them go seriously

Is this a chatroom or some thing?
    I thought I came to Joe Jonas comments LOL

May 26, 2012 @ 01:39 pm

Is this a chatroom or some thing?
    I thought I came to Joe Jonas comments LOL

eh we usually are off topic half the time lol

• kristin6410

I love joe idk about her but i think they should do a duet he hasnt done a duet for awhile

Chris Evans got a twitter yay!

May 26, 2012 @ 11:52 am
    I love phillip so much omg I hope he does a duet with Miley …. I SHIP IT

remember when joe said he wanted his parents to adopt his lil sister demi?lol lil sister he got in bed with a few years after!

joe has mommy issues?

May 26, 2012 @ 12:20 pm

But why does being a mommy’s boy make him an ass? Lol isn’t that actually a good thing??

• memiAndniley

phillip is the new nick jonas

All the boys got asked if they wanted a sister a couple yrs ago and they all said thank god we don’t have sisters cause we would be so hard on their boyfriends. And joe said it would have been nice to have one.

Phillip who?

Jemi forever

Phillip who?

MY BABY PHILLIP PHILLIPS <3333 AKLFDNBGDNGKDSNGIDFNKGNJBNRDGFJRTFBGJF

This is so weird to see her on here. she went to my middle school, and her mom goes into my work all the time. so weird for me.

JAYLOR AND NILEY!

A true mom is happy when his son is happy , not who he dating, because this must be a his choice.

• UKnowULuvMe

memiAndniley said:

Phillip who?

MY BABY PHILLIP PHILLIPS <3333 AKLFDNBGDNGKDSNGIDFNKGNJBNRDGFJRTFBGJF
    His parents should be slapped for their lazy naming of children.

JAYLOR AND NILEY!

ahhhhh!!!!

If niley doesnt work out it can be PILEY <3333

His parents should be slapped for their lazy naming of children

He said on Jay leno it was easy to write as a kid AWHH

Demi manipulated Joe to have sex with him! She intoxicated him…

What do u guys think the real reason is that demi went to rehab

• UKnowULuvMe

memiAndniley said:

His parents should be slapped for their lazy naming of children

He said on Jay leno it was easy to write as a kid AWHH
    I’d think so. I didn’t mean it as a personal attack against him. I’ve just never been a fan of similar first and surnames.

• UKnowULuvMe

memiAndniley said:

What do u guys think the real reason is that demi went to rehab
    Didn’t she admit to cocaine use?

Demi is irrelevant.

I Heard demi has twisted fetishes in bed, this is no trolling, a friend who knows alex gaskarth (demi’s ex fuck buddie) told me this.

• UKnowULuvMe

A friend who knows Demi’s fuck buddy. Sure……

• memiAndniley

Didn’t she admit to cocaine use?

i dont think so lol but i really do think she did coke

Please let’s not bring the whiney irrelevant bitch on here! No one cares about her sad life. She is a coke whore, dead and gone. Let’s discuss Niley…

• UKnowULuvMe

memiAndniley said:

Didn’t she admit to cocaine use?

i dont think so lol but i really do think she did coke
    She was doing a lot of shit that was bad for herself. I know this because she REMIND SU EVERY CHANCE SHE GETS. It gets kind of annoying. I know the interviewers are partially to blame but she can at least tell them she doesn’t want to talk about it anymore.

ok

please don’t discuus niley. it’s dead and over!

• UKnowULuvMe

Niley was cute and great for it’s time, but it’s over and I’m over it.

Why does tish hate nick

Memiandniley demi did admit doing coke! In an interview.

May 26, 2012 @ 12:45 pm

please don’t discuus niley. it’s dead and over!

But miley loves him!!! He took her virginity!!!!!!

“Joe said he doesn’t have a girlfriend, but would date a girl who’s fun and understands a busy schedule. And he’d date a girl who likes a big family.”The last part, lol does Joe want to have kids right now… Or? odd thing to say if your not thinking of marriage and kids.
    OMG so true you are totally right hahahaha …

• UKnowULuvMe

memiAndniley said:

Why does tish hate nick
    Cuz he broke her baby’s heart. Doy

OMG so true you are totally right hahahaha …

• memiAndniley

Memiandniley demi did admit doing coke! In an interview.

ewwww really? she didnt even deserve to be a judge on xfactor… shes irrelevant compared to britney, i think they just felt sorry for her

Is it true that demi had sex with jeffrey star?

no one knows if nick and miley lost thier virginity to one another. please don’t discuss it becuase it’s creepy and weird.

• UKnowULuvMe

memiAndniley said:

Memiandniley demi did admit doing coke! In an interview.

She’s there for ratings and drama. She and Demi are both troubled ex-Disney chicks. The X-factor producers are hoping for it to hit the fan.

May 26, 2012 @ 12:49 pm

of course they did first in 2007, then 2009

Anonymoussaid:
    May 26, 2012 @ 12:20 pmAnonymous said:Joe has mommy issues. He always said he would never a date a girl denise disapproved of, he says his mom has to like the woman he is dating. Demi called denise mom, camilla and denise used to shop together, so I guess he really is a mommy’s boy. What an ass.-
    I think its a good thing too !!! why is that bad …he is a good guy unlike you try to say he is not!
    He is really good he made mistakes but to be honest he is even better than his past

Anonymoussaid:

I know miley loves him but nick doesn’t care anymore so stfu.

• UKnowULuvMe

THIS. They were 12. It needs to stop.

• memiAndniley

know miley loves him but nick doesn’t care anymore so stfu.

nick likes demi

WHERES SUBWAY

Im still laughing at that PUNKD thing … joe played well or should I say :TOM CRUSE?!!! LOL =)))))))

• UKnowULuvMe

memiAndniley said:

May 26, 2012 @ 12:49 pm

of course they did first in 2007, then 2009
    How do you know? Were you there? Did they invite you in to a kinky three-way? lol

Demi lied about being bipolar.

HEY OU joe is gonna be a judge for Miss USA why havent you post that yet ?
    Honestly I cant imagine how that be like
    Models in swim suit in front of joe to judge them … Oh …My…God hahahahahaha

• memiAndniley

Demi lied about being bipolar.

noooo she so is!! one minute shes having hot sex in the airplane bathroom with joe next minute shes punching his mistress!!

i don’t why people still want to talk nick and miley and if they lost thier virginity together. it’s over and done. it’s creep and weird, so just focus on your own lives.

• memiAndniley

HEY OU joe is gonna be a judge for Miss USA why havent you post that yet ?
    Honestly I cant imagine how that be like
    Models in swim suit in front of joe to judge them … Oh …My…God hahahahahaha

They already did

• memiAndniley

i cant focus on my own life because they were my childhood!

SHUT UP! NO ONE CARES ABOUT DEMI. STOP TALKING ABOUT HER.

• memiAndniley

SHUT UP! NO ONE CARES ABOUT DEMI. STOP TALKING ABOUT HER.

lets talk about selena… when do you think she’ll get preggo?

Hater: “Joe Jonas is irrelevant.” Me:”His facial hair is more relevant than you are. Sit.”

• SubwayToVenus

Oh my God! This is amazing, I looooooove Jessica, she is fantastic.

let’s on talk about selena or her getting pregnant. so creepy

• SubwayToVenus

Is it true that demi had sex with jeffrey star?

Probably, ew though.

memiAndnileysaid:HEY OU joe is gonna be a judge for Miss USA why havent you post that yet ?Honestly I cant imagine how that be likeModels in swim suit in front of joe to judge them … Oh…My…God hahahahahaha
    –They already did
    ________
    where is it?

subway to venus thank you for talking about the post.

• memiAndniley

Oh my God! This is amazing, I looooooove Jessica, she is fantastic.

Phillip is ma baaaaby

jefferey star?

Fan question: Where do you get inspiration for your songs? Me? JOE: You too!

DEMI AND ROB KARDASHIAN
    AHHH I SHIP IT

I just saw in a video Joe was spinning around in his chair during the interview. Sooo cute! :)

• SubwayToVenus

jefferey star?

Jeffree Star, Demi used to hang out a lot with him/her and there were many blind items about them talking about sex and Jeffree Star claimed Demi was a sexy bitch in bed or something like that.

• SubwayToVenus

memiAndniley said:
    DEMI AND ROB KARDASHIAN
    AHHH I SHIP IT

Omg, lmao

oh ok thanks.

In the latest concerts and shows Joe always starts with love slayer and the part when he sings “i came to lift my hands, i came to shut this thing down” and the crows goes..

I love Joe’s face when he said “Tom Cruise” he was pretty serious and funny at the same time! Only Joe! smh. Joe Jonas is Unpunkable

I still can’t believe how that demi fatass had sex with joe.

Yeah Joe introduced himself as Tom CruiseHe was even chewing a gum, walking like a boss, pointing the hiddencams Joe Jonas is Unpunkable hahahaha …cant get over it even when aim not watching it …every thing repeat on my mind and makes me laugh

you don’t know if they demi and joe had sex

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Who’s watching Eurovision? I quite like Denmark to be honest…

Joe is amazing and the duet would be awesome …cant wait for that

Im a philaticc <33

I didn’t like the punk’d episode, MTV you failed, you need a revenge!!!
    Mohahahahahaha >:)

Joe smile that beautiful smile and all the girls in front row scream :D

• SmilerForJoe

I’ll listen to just about anything that has Joe’s voice attached to it :-)

• JoeHoe15

WOW! Are you sure babe? :p

i love him. & she is a great singer.

she is ugly without make-up

Actually Joe is the only jobro I even like. I do situps to his music. He’s awesome. And Jessica is an AMAZING singer, she gives me chills, so I hope this is true.

Joe the famewhore strikes once again.