Yeah cause he was thinking oh shit there’s that creepy stalker again and how came I escape her!! She also claims he came and talked to her but didn’t get a pic…pic or it didn’t happen stalker girl! Really needs to get a life!

Except she did post a pic of him at the restaurant.. She didn’t ask for a pic with him that night out of respect. People need to stop hating on her, as if you wouldn’t do the same if you lived there. Nick was happy to see her at the game, he even said “no she’s cool” to the security guy with him. So before y’all judge… Think. It’s obvious when nick doesn’t like people, but he likes her.

that chick is full of bull. if nick was staring so much & came to her table where are the pics? she has no problem getting any otherwise. so delusional. nick doesn’t want her.

oh look at her friends posting for here. isn’t this sweet.
    i know who you are. don’t make me call you out.

Please, call me out.

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, BS.

Hi, this is Emily. If you have a problem with me personally please tweet me at @emily_lovesyou and I’ll be happy to talk to you. It’s funny how mean and hurtful people can be anonymously but would never actually say it to the person. I could honesty care less if some random fans I dont even know believe that I saw nick at a restaurant the other night. I was there with 4 other girls. Ask them, nick was there with mr. Jonas and he came right up to our table when he was leaving. And for the people that nick and joe think I’m creepy….. Oh hey, you read minds?? That’s totally cool how you know what they’re thinking. But like I said, tweet me if you have a problem.

May 26, 2012 @ 05:11 pm

Please, call me out.

don’t you have some alligators to wrestle?

• UKnowULuvMe

I think you mean that you couldN’T care less. Ijs.

The girl seems sweet and she is very pretty so I don’t think Nick minded taking a picture with her. You can tell he is always OK taking pictures with the pretty fans he tries to smile or looks happy.

Actually she didn’t post any pics..she posted a pic of herself at the restrauant. So there again no pic didn’t happen. And of course her friends will post to defend her cray cray ways @yocaroline and @netterfan and @maddiebourgeois

I’m sure he was being nice to let her have her 10 millionth pic. He isn’t going to turn a fan away, they aren’t like that. But I’m sure he gets tired of her stalking him. Go read her twitter (@Emily_lovesyou) as soon as she found out he was at the rangers game she drove there to the game, bought a ticket just to sit and watch him, she didn’t care about the game. She was only there for one reason to get yet another pic with him. She even stated she would do anything to get a pic, therefore she is a STALKER!!!

you didn’t even curse once… i’m amazed (no sacarsm intended)

• Labanya

LOL @ the number of girls who are probably jealous that this lucky fan seems to be getting to meet Nick a lot. Nick LIVES in Dallas (aside from LA obviously) and I’m sure she does too. How is she a stalker? Wouldn’t YOU go if you knew he was in town? Grow up already, jeez.

Oh and I don’t even KNOW this girl personally so no, I’m not a friend of hers. Just a girl with some sense.

Omg, wow. And no one tweeted me. Of course. Stay anonymous sweethearts! Xoxo

boo jays lost; curse you texas rangers! ):<

Thanks for everyone sticking up for me! As for my friends on twitter.. There’s no need to bring them into this.

I don’t know Emily, but i know here friends who were with her and they were texting me during the game. You’re all just jealous she’s lucky enough to see Nick when he’s here. and has Nick personally told you he thinks shes creepy? Yeah didn’t think so.

No I did not post a pic of myself at the restaurant..

• Samrah

So my name is Samrah and I am trying to win one direction concert tickets and meet and greet passes. I need all the help I can possible get! all I need you to do is simply click the link. at the end of the contest the person with the most clicks win. PLEASE HELP ME AND JUST CLICK! thank you!

boo jays lost; curse you texas rangers! ):< —- The Jays suck.

boo jays lost; curse you texas rangers! ):< —- The Jays suck. —- you suck.

May 26, 2012 @ 05:29 pm

lol this

• J

How is everyone “bitter” or “jealous” of her? I personally think she’s invading his personal space and that’s where this is wrong. She’s not randomly running into him in all situations, she’s seeking him out just like the NY and LA stalkers. Although he’s a celebrity he deserves to have time to himself without the same person coming up to him everywhere in the state or city even if he’s not actually bothered by her. He has to at least wonder why the same person keeps showing up around him. If this were Stalker Sarah, the ones defending Emily would be acting the opposite. This is like Team Jonas drama all over again. “You’re just jealous it’s not you!” BS. Sorry, but I wouldn’t do this even if I had the opportunity. I have respect.

• SubwayToVenus

He’s flawless.

The girl also said Nick was staring at her ahem. Nick probably finds her cute….
    ~~~~~~
    Don’t tell loveislouder that she thinks she is the only girl Nick would stare at because he thinks she’s cute!

lol what if nick was some sort of handsome sexual maniac?

(replying to this) – May 26, 2012 @ 04:46 pm

Nick was staring at nothing but the game, he was too into it.

it wasn’t at the game, he was at a restaurant earlier and he saw her and kept staring at her.

Yeah that’s the resident Dallas Stalker! Poor nick and joe can’t escape her when they come home and visit to get away. They think she is creepy. Girl needs to get a life and stop stalking them. She doesn’t have a chance with Nick so she needs to quit calling him her husband and crap. Girl needs some serious ass help!

• WhoaChasity

I probably wont get on to see this again but Hello from Texas to you :P you know where to find me.

• Jinxx.

this post was interesting to read… crazy how easy it is for some people to meet nick whereas I’m over here in Narnia (Australia) with no chance in the bloody world.

But the fact that she just told Nick about this whole thing. Hahahaha. And of course Nick the gentleman that he is tells her that he isn’t bothered by her. What does she expect? For him to tell her to leave him alone? I seriously can’t stand this chick. She’s such an attention whore and now she’s playing the victim. Bitch please. I’ve been to shows “with” her (meaning she’s around me) and she’s a total bitch and her little group of friends are too. Just because you’ve met they boys many time doesn’t give you the right to make other fans feel like they are worth less. Oh and she’s not even pretty. Lol.

she looks like a man……..

• kaygirl

hi Nick. @ms_kcee

Seriously, this is out of hand. Yes I can see how some girls may be “bitter” since these fans have met JB 127362 times and most have never met them once, but the number of times they met them doesn’t affect your lives or the likeliness of you meeting them (actually it may help you out if you stalk their twitters ha). Yes I wish I could meet or be acknowledged by any of them at least ONCE, but that’s not gonna make me go down to a level where I hate on strangers. And stop with this whole “Nick only likes/hates certain fans blabla” he’s a human being. Of course he may have certain inclinations due to first impressions -like everyone else- but the Jonas Bros honestly strike me as some of the most genuine people ever. I highly doubt in the 10 seconds he meets each person he’s like “oh I hate her” or “mm let’s bang.” At the same time I wish they had a little more privacy, oh well at least they handle it with grace -like those girls tonight. Good job.

I usually wouldn’t comment on something like this, last time I did was probably middle school, but really? Are you going to spend your Saturday night blowing up drama over a fan picture? haha let’s reevaluate

People on here are so rude. Bashing someone will get you nowhere and everyone needs to leave Emily alone! good lord

EVERYONE LEAVE EMILY THE FRICK ALONE. seriously. she has done nothing wrong. WHO KNEW MEETING A JONAS WAS SUCH A HUGE CRIME… you guys should all be happy that she’s still supporting him while all you jonas fans turned your back on them as soon as they weren’t in the spotlight. ‘Stalking’ is waiting outside of his house, going everywhere he is EVERYTIME & EVERY SECOND. IM SORRY BUT I DIDNT KNOW HE LIVED AT A RESTAURANT OR A BASEBALL GAME…. its a public place. & yeah she has seen him in NYC & LA… SO WHAT! I GUESS THAT MEANS THAT ALL of you guys who have seen the jobros in other states for their concerts are stalkers too. IM POSITIVE THAT IF YOU ALL WEREN’T SO INSECURE AND HAD PERMISSION AND REALLY WANTED TO GO SEE NICK OR ANY OF THE BROTHERS YOU GUYS WOULD IN A HEART BEAT. ITS CALLED SUPPORT. SO STFU. & IF you all think that he needs some space and for Emily to stop ‘stalking’ him, YOU’RE WRONG!! YOU GUYS LOOK DUMB. so if you’re all gonna sit there and say ‘SHE FOLLOWS HIM’ SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE HIM ALONE’ ‘HE IS SICK OF HER’ then you all need to sit down and realize that although she may not be the main reason, she is one of the reasons his broadway show went on and it’s cause of you JERKS AND HYPOCRITES that the show ended early. WHERE WERE YOU GUYS? IDIOTS. she at least can say she supported him and was there for him when he needed his fans…not stayed behind a computer and talked about poor Emily for just doing what she loves. He remembers her and is thankful for HER supporting his family. I’m sure if he didn’t like her or was annoyed he would have not gone up to her at a restaurant or even let her take a picture at a game when he was enjoying a nice time with his grandpa. while you all sit there and ‘not bother him’ & ‘not stalk him’ I’m sure his broadway ticket sales and concert ticket sales and everything else went up because of you guys BEING SO SUPPORTIVE and NOT EMILY ;)& YEA SHE HAS A LIFE. she’s a college student and a great friend & YOU GUYS have NO life for talking about her and judging her… & you guys are the STALKERS for knowing what she does…and you guys are hating on her calling him her ‘husband’?! … IF YOU WERE EVER A JONAS FAN, IM SURE you all have said it before and wrote ‘mrs jonas’ somewere on something you owned. if you havent, you must be new or probably just went to one tour… IF YOU GUYS HAVE EVEN ATTENDED ONE.. or is that stalking too? SO PLEASE KEEP ON TALKING, you’re making nick notice her even more<333 love you Emily. -Melissa.

Grow We love you Emily! You are a beautiful, sweet, and very smart person. Don’t let anyone’s hatefullness bring you down. Nick’s fan should all stick together and not be against each other. Life is to short to argue over things you won’t even care about in a couple of months.

• J

wut

@Melissa- If we weren’t fans of the boys and had turned our backs would we really care about this? No. How do you know we didn’t travel to NY in order to support him? Get your facts straight before you speak please.

This back and forth thing is really stupid from both sides. Once complains about being cyberbullied while I’m sure they’re still calling the “bullies” names and what not. So much hypocrisy, for a moment I thought you guys were Lovatics.

Buying music & concert tickets & play tickets is not an excuse to follow someone everywhere. 99 percent of the fans who buy music & tickets DO NOT follow him in his private life. The few that do are out of line.

Someone took photos of Nick testing his blood sugar at the game & put it online. Now that’s going over the line. Don’t know if it was this girl or not, but whoever it was should be ashamed of themselves.

• Jinxx.

(replying to this) – May 26, 2012 @ 11:19 pm
    WhoaChasity said:

LOL haaay Chasity. yeah, I know where to find you.
    stalker or what?

I am going to guess that when she told Nick about this post she left out the part about driving to the game after he tweeted about being there and buying a ticket based on where she thought he was sitting in the picture he posted.

How is it this chick maneged to “tell nick about this” yet also got setup on a “possible location”. And if she’s not a stalker than why did she say “wish google maps had a li ve feed #stalkerproblems” it’s judt not morally okay with me. How do you know that he actually does like you? Because I’m great at pretending to like someone when I need to be. Let hm have his down time, I’m sure he wishes to be not followed or asked for pictures everywhere he goes. Also, I get where you’re coming from Emily, its a load of BS from everyone, but you don’t know how to handle it. I used to be pretty cool with several people that others would get all riled up about, and I always laughed vecause haters are everywhere, but you kinda gotta ignore em. Bringing celbs into it is just stupid “I told Nick”. So what? Is he gonna stop me from talking? Nope. I don’t care, Nick has met thousands of people, and I’m sure it’s nice to see a familiar face bow and again, but he needs his time. I was told obce, “It’s nice, and all, but I need me time, and when I’m home it’s s usually the only me time I get. I just really hate when people think my down time can be theirs as well, I’ll be nice and all, but in my mind I’m thibking “is it that hard to just say Hi and walk away” because sometimes I like to be alone.” So, theres my two dollars….

May 26, 2012 @ 04:34 pm
    Someone posted this on tumblr about nick i wonder if it is true

“so my friend who goes to FIT for college told me that Nick Jonas lived 3 blocks from her in NYC above a Whole Foods Store (because he apparently has a mild obsession with it?) and her roommate danced with him at one of their parties and he frequented their campus hitting on girls saying “hey, you live in new york city and i live in new york city!” and she said they all thought he was a creep and began to avoid him and I’m there listening to the story like WHY DID YOU NOT TAKE ME TO COLLEGE WITH YOU!?”

that doesnt sound like nick but we dont know him
    ———————
    LOL I so wish this were true. Unfortunately, I doubt it is. I’m sure if Nick was going to parties and hitting on girls we’d have heard a shitload about it online; not just from one person. Let’s be real, even if you hate Nick’s guts and aren’t a fan, dancing or being hit on by Nick Jonas is something you’d definitely want to share. LOL

May 27, 2012 @ 12:22 am

Where are those?

Hey, smart one…I’ve never been to a concert, show, or event that any of the Jonas Boys are in. So according to you I suck at being a fan. Heads up, I don’t have the money, and you don’t know all the reasons the show tanked. So, while I stand up for these boys and encourage everything they do, you go ahead and be a “real” fan.

• Nick Jonas

Cyber bullying is not okay! I don’t if you think she’s “stalking” me or not. I allowed her to take the picture at the game, I went up to her at dinner. I’m cool with her and if I wasn’t do you think I would have done those things. For the one’s saying she bought a ticket to the game after I was going to be there, she couldn’t have the game was sold out. She couldn’t have gotten there that quickly anyways. I am very disappointed in the one’s who are being rude to her. That is not the way we want our fans to treat each other. I’m sorry if I have never gotten the chance to meet you, but I’m sure I eventually will.
    Thanks,
    Nick

Sorry “nick” but read her twitter. She is chasing you around. She did delete some tweets about buying a ticket the day of the game though.

May 27, 2012 @ 06:47 am
    Nick Jonas said:

Thanks,
    Nick

If you are Nick, then I am Santa Claus. Nick doesn’t communicate like this. Whoever typed it is totally a female.

Emily claimed she talked to Nick about what’s going on here last night. I think she’s lying. I am seeing Nick on Thursday. I am going to ask him about this. FYI, I am not a “fan”, I am an industry person.

Wow, you are all just a bunch of jealous bitches. I couldn’t help but laugh reading all of this when I heard about it. What gives you the right to criticize something that someone else does when it’s no harm to you OR Nick Jonas for that matter. I honestly hope that one day you all get a chance to get a picture with Nick Jonas.. and then he looks pissed in all your pictures, heffers.

oh no pic from last night? claimed there were too many girls? the real reason there for no pic is because nick refused.

People aren’t actually believing she told Nick this sob story, are they? He’s Nick Jonas. Y’all think he’s going to stand there & care to listen to some stalker fan complain about her teenie drama on the Internet? Get real, people. The girl is lying to justify her stalking. No pictures? How convenient. And now she & her friends are acting like hot shit because they claim to have told on all the people who commented rudely on here to her. WHO CARES? Everyone is anon; in the slight chance that she did tell Nick (which I doubt), what’s he going to do? Pretty sure it’s not breaking news to Nick that commenters on OU can be ~mean sometimes.

So just sit down, Emily & your merry band of stalker friends. I was actually feeling bad for you – your stalking does not affect me in the least. But now I see you & your friends are just a bunch of attention-seeking drama queens. Go away.

ps – I hear Nick is going to the game again today. You better run out & get your ticket.

• A

What I don’t get is why on earth would you tell Nick Jonas people are being mean to you. What purpose does that do? And nobody is cyber-bulling her..we are just pointing out the simple fact she is a stalker or very obsessed with Nick. If we were cyber-bullying (which let me say again we aren’t) we would be saying telling her to die and go kill herself and calling her names…the only names I’ve seen her be called is a stalker…Which the last time I checked that’s not cyber-bullying..that’s pointing out the obvious. And people who keep saying we are Jealous need to stop. Nobody is jealous..it’s the simple fact this girl spends her time “obsessing” over the Jonas Brothers. She was set up tonight to prove she will follow him anywhere to get a pic. She even said it on her twitter. I don’t know this girl, I live in the DFW area too..but I’m not over stalking out the area where he lives or running to a baseball game because I knew he was there. If I happen to be in the same area as him and run into him, cool. If not, that life goes on. The girl tries to get a pic with him every time he is home or she travels to LA and NY to see him which is fine cause she is supporting what he is doing..but how many photos do you need? How many times did you see him in NY and get a pic with him? How many times did you see him in LA and get a pic? She went to every Texas show when Joe was on tour..how many pics did you get with him.Just because he is home doesn’t mean you have to hound him at every place he goes. Give the guy some time to just rest and be with his family. You don’t need to follow him everywhere and be at every public place he is at. You just proved to everyone last night you were a stalker by going to a location where he wasn’t because you were told he was there. Maybe you need to stop crying about people making random comments on OC and find out what’s more important in your life than following Nick Jonas around.

OMG is this girl for real? She tells Nick Jonas people are being mean to her and she claims he told her he didn’t hate her…OMG…does she really think he is going to stand there and go “oh well I don think it’s a little creepy you follow me”…No I don’t think so. HAHA this girl and her friends…I’m just reading their twitters for fun now.

Yes, you are all jealous. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t be spending your time checking this page to see what rude things people are writing about this young girl. And FYI the definition of cyber-bullying is “the electronic posting of mean-spirited messages about a person often done anonymously” So with the definition NOT being “telling her to die and go kill herself and calling her names” like you said, what you all are doing IS cyber-bullying and you should be ASHAMED of yourselves. All of you.

loll thats kind of funny that she ragged on you all to Nick. Baha silly young girls fighting over silly things. As long as she’s not hurting anyone its no big dealio. Live your life, have fun, love one another. That is all.

It’s not mean spirited..it’s posting facts about a girl who is stalking a celebrity and then whining to him that people are being mean. We aren’t being mean we are posting simple facts of what this girl does.

By running to nick and telling on everybody she pretty much did the same thing people are doing to her so both sides are pretty stupid.

You’re all pretty stupid. Get a life.

Stalk; Verb: To pursue quarry or prey stealthily. I wasn’t aware Nick Jonas was someone’s prey. And I’m also sure she isn’t “stealthy”. She isn’t bugging his phone, hacking his email, going to his house and bothering his friends. You can’t help that with social media and the internet you can figure out where someone is 24/7. There are actual stalkers who actually stalk people for their lives, so the term is completely derogatory in this case; aka CYBER-BULLYING.

• kaygirl

………and after that sophisticated, granny-style comment

Oh Nicki you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind! Hey Nicki! Hey -Hey -Hey Nicky!

k i’m done. (;
    @ms_kcee

• SubwayToVenus

BS BS BS BS

Everyone needs to shut up and leave Emily alone. I’ve followed her for a while and she’s super nice. Nick probably does think she’s pretty and that’s because she is. Stop being so jealous it’s petty and annoying.

May 26, 2012 @ 05:45 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

BS BS BS BS

What’s bs? She did meet him. Idgi…

Actually no she didnt go to the game when she found out he was there because it was sold out and she couldnt just go and get a ticket.

Apparently she got a ticket so it wasn’t sold out. But she didn’t hestitate to run there to get her pic.

• SubwayToVenus

What’s bs? She did meet him. Idgi…

The post about Nick being creepy with a girl and stalking her in NYC.
    I don’t care about this chick, she met Nick, what’s so important that everyone is fighting?

She went to NY and LA to see him in his plays like tons of other people!!

boo jays lost; curse you texas rangers! ):< —- The Jays suck. —- you suck. —– You got to admit, they do. It’s okay, though. You can be sad.

Yeah nobody will tweet you as you will just get your friends to defend you and then block the person. And we aren’t jealous…ask her how many times she has gone to find nick just get a pic. She does t need a pic EVERYTIME he comes to town. Oh heck I forgot she travels to LA and NY to stalk him.

• Erin

Emily, I know you’re a huge fan. But honestly, why do you care that people change around your story? You know what really happened so everyone elses opinion doesnt matter. They’re just jealous that it wasnt them.

omg HOW COME I HAD NEVER SEEN THIS? HAS OCEANUP EVER POSTED THIS VIDEO OF NICK?

it’s not about what is done but how it’s done. stalking to this extreme is so disrespectful. there is nothing wrong with going to event or just meeting them randomly. i am sure while nick is in texas when wants to relax and get away from stuff like this.
    funny how people like this always claim jealousy. before you claim it on me, i have met nick multiple times.

The post about Nick being creepy with a girl and stalking her in NYC.

Oh you meant that. I don’t think it’s true, Nick barely had time to breathe during his broadway stint, doubt he had enough time to frequently stalk a college campus. I don’t even think Nick is into ‘normal’ girls he likes celebs. lol

• J

Lol, we’re just jealous because it wasn’t us and because she’s pretty!!!! This is so irrelevant as to why people are bothered by her actions. It isn’t about how nice she is or what she looks like. It could be the rudest and ugliest person in the world and it would be the same thing. No one gets that.

Nobody is jealous and just doesn’t have any respect for him and that’s what’s annoying as well as her bragging and lies she tells

Hahahahaha this is @yocaroline and I’ve only posted one comment. So to the person who thinks I’m the other commenter and told “me” to wrestle an alligator… LOOOLLL. What even? You call her a stalker yet you’re the one who is anonymously talking shit and know where we live, etc. Okay. Show your face if you wanna keep talking crap. Quit hiding behind a computer. I’m done here now.

I’m jealous because I only have one picture with Nick and he looks like he hates me in it. So if she can get nice pics with nick good for her, she should if he is ok with it. I would too but he dnw that from me I bet.

• SubwayToVenus

Omg, what is this whole drama? she’s a random fan, she took a pic.
    DROP IT.

May 26, 2012 @ 05:53 pm

so i guess it must of been the crazy red head chick that looks like an amazon.

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS VIDEO OF NICK?

Y’all suck.

so i guess it must of been the crazy red head chick that looks like an amazon.

LOL omg

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE VIDEO? NICK LOOKS SO FUNNY AND HOT DANCING. MOSTLY FUNNY!

nick is stalking someone?

She’s met Nick several times. big deal! He obviously doesnt care. Hating on her isnt going to make her stop so just leave her alone.

————————————————————
    This a million times!!! I two have meet nick several times so it’s def not about jealous, it’s about how it’s done.

May 26, 2012 @ 06:02 pm

nick is stalking someone?

According to a person.

LOL that post didn’t say Nick was stalking someone it said he was going to parties at the Fashion Institute and trying to pick up girls. Not that he was stalking one particular girl.

• Labanya

I guess I should have clarified earlier and said that I didn’t mean EVERYONE commenting on here is jealous…but it IS natural to feel jealous when you haven’t met your fav celeb/band member etc and others have met him/her a numerous amount of times so I wouldn’t be surprised if some of you are jealous.

I’m just going to say this. Do you really think hating on her will STOP her from going to see him in various places? It won’t. You (and I admit, me too, but I don’t think I’ll be commenting again) are creating unnecessary drama over a RANDOM FAN that none of you (I’m assuming) and I know. It’s her life – she can do what she wants. And you can’t stop her…no matter how invasive you think it is.

And as far I know, Nick doesn’t seem bothered by it…and I’d also be saying the same thing if this was Stalker Sarah~~ we were talking about but that’s relatively irrelevant in this case.

Btw, did no one else LOL at that random 1D comment?

• Elle

To the anon who gave out this girl’s friends’ twitters –

Are you a closeted fan of this girl or something? Or ironically, her stalker? Because you clearly seem to know who she’s friends with and where she’s seen Nick. Just saying.

many of these people defending emily got angry at some of stalker sarah’s pictures. hypocrites.

You’re saying she’s pretty so he must be ok with it?? Way to make Nick sound like a shallow loser.
    He will always be nice to his fans but who knows what he really thinks? To me it’s excessive and stalking, but whatever.

——————————————-

if over half of these people are anon, how the hell would you know?

YOu guys seriously have no lives. Who gives a flying fuck? Why must you start drama and unnecessary bullshit. You all probably don’t even know eachother, and you sure as hell aren’t best friends with Nick Jonas(referring to the ones hating on the girl in the picture), so why are you wasting your time arguing with people who you don’t even know? Like yeah, the girl always follows the Jonas brothers around Dallas when they’re here, SO WHAT? It’s not your life. Get over it and stop bitching about something you can’t do anything about. It’s getting old. People come on here to see fan pictures and read stories, not beat each other up.

This is Emily. Would y’all be happy if I stopped… Like does it bothered you that much? Why do you care about what I do with my time so much? I’m stalker? Okay, I am. Is that what you wanted? Like I don’t even care. I will continue to meet nick whenever I want to and when the time is right. People think I ask for a pic everytime, I don’t. But anyways, I’m done. You will all be in my prayers tonight. I learned in bible study that countering hurtful words with positive ones is always the best so God bless you. Have a good day.

I can’t stand people who Stalk Celebrities. Like it ok to meet them and all but it totally unfair for those who never get to meet them where as low life loser who stalk the crap out of them always get to meet them

Amen.

• WhoaChasity

People are so dumb. Let the girl live. Its her life.. not yours. Hating is wrong! Now, stop being jealous and go make something of yourselves.

Yeah, before she knew he would be there.

Tried to be nice in my joking manner, told I was irrelavent, and a girl, adnd to pretty much not try. I’m pretty sure I’m a guy, and I’m pretty sure I understand what should have happened. Get the stick out your rear and take a joke. My bad for being realistic. Yeah, I challenged your tattlelaling and then wanted to see yourside, no wonder you guys are hated so much.

That didn’t make sense.

Reread…..oops….. I was trying to be like nice to her friends and they sinply said anything I have to say is iirelevant, and they said “some chick tryina bring up yesterday” or whatever, which made no sense because I’m not a girl. They are mad because I pretty much told them no one cares if they tattletale to nick. They reacted in a way that was like I had told them I ran over their dog. I realize why they aren’t liked. And I did request to chat with them one on one and they said it would never happen, leading me to believe they are a tad attention seeking. Better making sense?

Pretty sure Nick couldn’t care less about either sides of this story.

May 26, 2012 @ 06:37 pm

——————————————-

if over half of these people are anon, how the hell would you know?

because they admitted to defending her on their twitters. the alligator girl & the redhead nyc amazon are always getting mad & making fun stalker sarah. like i said “hypocrites”

OMG. JUST SHUT UP ALREADY. WHO THE FUCK CARES? DROP IT.

He is a 20 year old guy. If you lined up a bunch of pretty girls and a bunch of fuggos and asked him who he would choose to have hanging on him or spending time with you really think he would choose the fuggos? He may be a celeb but he is still a red blooded male and men like pretty females.

——————————————-

if over half of these people are anon, how the hell would you know?

——————————

so you stalk her friends? …..nice

nick look like he didn’t want to take the picture with her ! he probably sick of seeing her whenever he in Dallas

May 26, 2012 @ 07:01 pm

——————————————-

if over half of these people are anon, how the hell would you know?

——————————

so you stalk her friends? …..nice

———————
    so you stalk me on ocean up….nicer

So who is the alligator girl and the amazon girl? Twitters please?

Well said, Emily. And I for one BELIEVE you. I KNOW you were there. I SAW the pictures, as you tweeted them. I for one .. Think you are cool too.

I don’t follow Emily, but I have seen her tweets, she seems very nice & less aggressive than a lot of fans. If Nick or another celeb lived near you, how would you react? I have no clue bc no celeb is coming to
    my little boondock town. At least with Emily, we somewhat get to
    know or see how he is doing. As for Nick stalking at FIT, that sounds crazy… If Nick hit on one girl, you know it would be all over twitter & the boy didn’t even have time to breathe..

He was never there, they told her he was to prove that she follows him around. So they said “Nick will be over here” so she would go and prove to us that she stalks him.

I still wanna know how he knew she was coming and left or was he even really there.

She is a real stalker if she’s been to his house! That is NOT okay! That I where he deserves his privacy more than anywhere else! If he wanted to see fans he would be out in public! Stay away from him house!

• Glilmedlommum

I find it irresistible when a song speaks to you personally, but that had been done.: (#( I amashed to be able to admit We wasn’t aware of that Because messages never show up until down the road.
    click here
    Confirmation from the fellow classmate exactly who now life in New york.
    It has been Shilepski’s which usually apparently obtained an xray machine to see if your current shoes in shape. Any failures of your ft, Bill????? Shilepski’s had been out by means of ’62 in the event the Shoe Bazaar replaced it. Stood close to Country Gal. This guy is extremely good. Watching a pinata that you simply made is usually pretty interesting. I currently have made straightforward ones intended for little little ones, a silicone covered one for a man’s 30th, and a 42 length one using a huge target one side for a 60th special birthday. The best part was viewing them try and break this open and the mad run after. Well I actually haven’t obtained mine nevertheless, but since it has no my name within it or nearly anything, I could achieve that, t-Nope. I could not. Sister, you’ve received an unmatched level of selflessness. I am keeping of which thing for me personally: D
    cool site

Bitches!

You people seriously need to find something better to do with your time and jealousy than to take it out on other people. You know that if you knew where Nick was, every single one of you ratting on Emily would have done the same exact thing. All she did was talk to him and take a picture. Please explain to me where the harm is in that. I’ve never even met Emily or talked to her, but she did nothing wrong, and for you to simply be rude to her because you’re jealous that she was out living her life and you were stuck behind a computer screen is completely ridiculous. I hope you cowards grow up and realize that you’re all just being a bunch of bullies. What she does with her life, who she talks to or who she gets a picture with will never ever affect you, so there is absolutely no need or reason to hate on her.

——————————————-

if over half of these people are anon, how the hell would you know?

——————————

so you stalk her friends? …..nice

———————
    so you stalk me on ocean up….nicer
    —————————————

right, because simply responding to your response to what I said is stalking. in case you haven’t noticed, we’re pretty much having a conversation.

all I’m doing is refreshing the page, not tracking your every move on this site.

All of you need to GROW UP! This is like middle school drama. Who cares if she gets a picture with Nick.. it’s her life, she does what she wants, just like all of you do what you want. If she wants to see Nick at a baseball game, is it hurting you? NO! It’s not hurting him either… Get over it.. move on, and shut up. It has nothing to do with you. If you dont like seeing Nick’s pics with fans, stay off this site, stay off twitter and lock yourself in a closet…. you’re turning a lil green… if you know what I’m saying. Damn.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I wonder why all the hate towards this girl. Seriously, IF I COULD i would take a million pictures with nicholas, he is that flawless and cool. lol. She is a fan, and if he thinks she is cool it is okay. There are like a 1000 pictures of nick with fans. One more wont change anything. You guys need to stop hating on a girl you dont even know. Let her be the next sarah if she wants, life is short, you gotta take as many pics with nick jonas as you can.

stalker is on her way to forth worth to do more stalking. poor nick. going to pray for him.

• memiAndniley

Wuuuut

May 26, 2012 @ 07:41 pm

Yeap. Nick is at Tim Love’s place. Guess it must be nice to have nothing else to do with your time than follow him around.

• Caisidy

All I’m saying is this girl is pretty much YOLO’ing her life away okay.

Someone had the nerve to call her a Nick magnate. So laughable. Magnates don’t drive for miles to find something.

WOW.. I KNOW Emily.. she couldn’t be a nicer, sweeter, or a smarter human being.. it’s her summer vacation, its a Saturday night…. get a life and leave her alone!

I can’t believe that David guy from NYC is whining even jokingly about not getting to meet Nick when he has over 50 pictures with him in the last five months alone.

Some people have never met them so it is infuriating when people who meet them all the time whine about the one time or two they don’t get to.

How do y’all know he’s at Tim loves? Stalkers?

May 26, 2012 @ 08:06 pm

How do y’all know he’s at Tim loves? Stalkers?

is this Maddie? you are the one that sent her there, so actually I was stalking you.

• JONAS FAN

I WANT JONAS BROTHERS TO COME BACK SO BAD WHAT DOES JOE JONAS THINK ABOUT NICKS HAIR CUT

• jonas fan

does nick jonas fart

• JONAS FAN

I WHAT KEVIN JONAS TO COME BACK KEVIN JONAS KEVIN JONAS KEVIN JONAS CCCCCCOME BACK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• jonas fan

jonas brothers jonas brothers cccccome back jonas brothers jonas brothers jonas brothers come back please please

When Nick came to my town for a special appearance I didn’t stalk him once. It wasn’t my time to meet him. I felt it would happen when it was supposed to and it did.

• Sar

People can be soo rude!! You little green-eyed monsters are just jealous you’re not this girl. I’d give anything to meet Nick, but I’m not going to bitch about others who do meet him.

May 26, 2012 @ 08:06 pm

How do y’all know he’s at Tim loves? Stalkers?

It was a setup & she fell for the bait. I am laughing so hard right now.

stay mad bitchhhes.

Haha stalker Emily drives to fort worth and Nick wasn’t even there. That’s to fucking funny! I get it”s her summer vacation but why doesn’t she find something more constructive to do then chase down Nick Jonas for yet another pic to add to her shirne.

Hey Emily maybe he is in Grapevine bowling maybe you should drive there and see since you have nothing else to do.

You know .. You call them stalkers .. But, it’s YOU who are doing the stalking. Thinking about it. You know EXACTLY what they’re doing at all times. Doesn’t that mean that YOU are STALKING them?

LET THEM BE! IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR LIVES! BACK THE HELL OFF!

I think they’re good people! LEAVE THEM ALONE!

Clark Bar – signing off.

Setting people up like that is pretty mean. She seems harmless and it is not as if she’s chasing Nick all over the country or standing outside his house like some other fans do.

May 26, 2012 @ 08:25 pm

May 26, 2012 @ 08:06 pm

How do y’all know he’s at Tim loves? Stalkers?

It was a setup & she fell for the bait. I am laughing so hard right now.

Actually he was there. He left when he heard who was coming.

All this arguing is just silly. I’ve been in situations where I met him one week at a concert and the next week my friend takes me to some event in who knows where-ville and he is there again. She’s all outgoing and funny so she walks up and strikes up a conversation with him meanwhile I’m trying to hide because I just saw the guy last week. And what does she do?
    She pulls me over there and goes “Oh hey come take a picture with us!” and he goes “Yeah come on-oh hey I remember you” and then I pretty much wanted to segway out of there.

but he was super sweet as always and then I’m driving like two weeks later and guess whose driving in the next lane? I tried to scoot down in my seat but it was too late he looked over so I smiled.

At no point was I “stocking” him I don’t even like going up to people like that. You have no idea what the situation was. She’s young, she’s having fun….big deal. There’s other things you guys could be focusing on.

May 26, 2012 @ 08:06 pm

How do y’all know he’s at Tim loves? Stalkers?

It was a setup & she fell for the bait. I am laughing so hard right now.

Actually he was there. He left when he heard who was coming.

How did he know she was coming??

Oh look Emily’s little friends are coming out to defend her again! Cray cray needs help. Did you find out where he is today?

if nick was so “moved” by her sob story, why didn’t he tweet about it?

HAHAHAHAHAH

“Anonymous said:
    if nick was so “moved” by her sob story, why didn’t he tweet about it?”

why the fuck would he tweet about it? does nick ever tweet about this petty shit? no. leave the girl alone. you know what it’s like to be a really big fan of someone’s. if you had the chance, you would’ve taken a picture too.

May 27, 2012 @ 01:05 pm

HAHAHAHAHAH

“Anonymous said:
    if nick was so “moved” by her sob story, why didn’t he tweet about it?”

oh yeah it’s petty alright. petty enough that the chick had to whine to nick about it. trust me when i say this, men don’t find whining attractive. they want a woman with a backbone & can handle people.

LMAO at anyone thinking Nick gives a shit about this. He DOES indeed think you are a stalker, he would never say anything, but he definitely does think it sweety. It is NOT normal to follow his car, follow him to restaurants, movies, whatever, that is crossing the line and he knows it.

she’s really pretty.

Where this girl & Sarah & others are concerned, it seems they have no one in their lives to tell them whether things are appropriate or not. My mother & father would be the first people to tell me to stop following my idol around. They would tell me to buy his stuff & go to his concerts & go to meet & greets, but his private time is his and it’s just inappropriate to follow another human around that much no matter how much you like them. It borders on obsession, which doesn’t make you a bad person. It just means you have to look at yourself and realize you need to stop. Would they want a guy obsessed with them following them around from state to state, public place to public place?

He does live above a Whole Foods and he does live afew blocks away from FIT but that the only part of the story I believe. If he as going to parties and hitting on girls, that’s his business and we would of heard it by now

Someone posted this on tumblr about nick i wonder if it is true

that doesnt sound like nick but we dont know him

Wait, who set her up?

• ParadiseBieber

I still can’t believe Nick chopped all his hair off.

He looks really good.

The photo with that girl is so photoshopped. I was there and no fans were allowed to go down there.

• J

Who the hell is “alligator girl”?

She actually has been to his house as well

It’s not photoshopped, she posted it while she was at the game cause she also posted other pics where she was at the game and posted this one while the game was still going on.

She always meets Nick when he is in Dallas so he was OK with her going down there.

lol except its real. her seat was a few rows behind and she walked up to him and he said she can take a picture. you can’t even photoshop a picture like that.

The picture is real, that’s where all the other pictures of him came from.

her seat was a few rows behind

It wasn’t. She posted other pics and she was far away not a few rows back. But she worked her way down to where he was sitting and he didn’t mind her coming down because he knows her.

May 26, 2012 @ 04:34 pm

Someone posted this on tumblr about nick i wonder if it is true

that doesnt sound like nick but we dont know him

Nicky is the new patrick bateman.

The girl also said Nick was staring at her ahem. Nick probably finds her cute….

Nick was staring at nothing but the game, he was too into it.

OMG YES pwn these stalker bitches oceanup. you ARE a stalker ~~emilylovesyou, truth hurts sorry.