Justin Bieber Criminal Battery SUSPECT

justinbieberdevil

Selena Gomez’s boyfriend Justin Bieber is a now suspect in a criminal battery, law enforcement sources told TMZ. Bieby was in Calabasas at The Commons on Sunday @ noon when paparazzo attempted to take Justin’s picture and a physical altercation occurred. Paparazzi called 911 and when cops arrived Justin and Selena Gomez had already FLED THE SCENE!

The paparazzi had pain to his upper torso, an ambulance was summoned and he was taken to a local hospital where he was examined and released. The photographer filed a police report naming Justin as the individual who beat him. Cops are investigating the incident as a misdemeanor battery. Poor Selena :(

• UKnowULuvMe

I don’t think he beat him that hard, maybe he pushed him away or something, if this was true there will be tons of pics of Justin hurting the guy.

Irony in life: he’s allowed to follow and stalk you, he can call you and your loved ones things, he might steal your privacy, etc. but if you “beat” him, you are the bad one.

The paparazzo is just after one thing, MONEY
    Assault is a crime, sweety. Even a little poke is considered assault. Learn the law. It’s called self-control. If he hit him needs to learn it.

So, what exactly caused him to react this way? Don’t paparazzi always take pictures of him and invade his privacy? He should be used to it by now…..

bieber’s must be on period that day. Selena deserves so much better than a chris-brown wannabe beat up like beaver

• rainbow3000

I’m so sick of these 2 lesbians.

I am not a Justin fan but I take his side on this. Of course that fat pig wants to take JB’s money but I hope he gets nothing. Wish someone would post a video of what happened. There are many people saying different things on twitter of what supposedly happened. They also said Selena lost her phone. Hopefully she gets it back.

I’m so sick of these 2 lesbians.
    Justin is a guy. No one ever called the penis indent fake or not enough people that matter. Justin is at least a girl in a guy’s body or gay and Selena could be straight, lesbian or bisexual.

My comments: (ahem, not that they are going to read)

Hahahahaha.

I like the dollar pockets in the pants and the diamond cap – DIVA!

I like Selena making sure her legs are displayed while she’s holding her dress slit apart. Looks like she gained some and is a little soft, but still looks good.

I like the cop holding his I-Phone by his side with the camera pointing away. I bet he recorded the whole thing after he got there and is selling it to TMZ.

If the papz was in Arizona, he’d have to prove he is an American with some valid I.D.

If Bieber attacked him, why wasn’t Bieber arrested, after all, his Dad is an ex-MMA pro and has been giving him lessons on how to box.

Selena, welcome to America. Bet you never saw this kind of action in Bulgaria.

Justin, the new Britney, Biatch. Get him some hair clippers and bat.

Roid rage. That’s why he has no balls.

Papz is a candyass if Bieber could beat him.

Finally, I wonder if anyone actually went in the cinema to see the movie.

Paps probably sees a chance to make some money out of Bieber and as if that skinny little guy could really hurt anyone. Definately not a Bieber fan but something must have happened to set him off so give him the benefit of the doubt.

Danny’s not here, Ms. Gomez. REDRUM, REDRUM, REDRUM!

Im startin to think Justin Bieber is on drugs.

hard drugs

Little girls, get cracking on those chores or save your allowances; prices for his merchandise and concerts will be going up to cover the settlement he’ll have to make to clear this up. It will be settled out of court with money. Justin can’t afford to get deported;

• El Oh El

rainbow3000 said:

I’m so sick of these 2 lesbians.

Funny how you are sick of them and yet you just had to click on a story that is about them. Smart move. Your lesbian parents did such a good job with you :)

Im startin to think Justin Bieber is on drugs.

hard drugs

———————————————-

LOLLL me too. im so sure he’s on cocaine

Nick would never have done this. He’s so much better.

Hmmm, maybe that was herpes on Selena’s lip.

How did Bieber attack the guy, with his “Johnson”?

Niley forever

Well, at least he’s not like Chris Brown, and didn’t beat up Selena.

LOL

Stalking is also aganst the law sweety so don’t go acting like you know this stuff they stalked him and got whats coming to them

the thing is thats what most people are after

most probaly but most people are these days

• Anonymousjen

i so agree with you.

• LOGANHENDERSONSLITLLEBITCH

Omg I know it can get annoying trust me! But he just has to learn to ignore them you can’t go through life letting people make your life a living hell even a pap. I feel bad for Justin hope all goes well and this dies quick.

He looks pissed OFF in the pic lol

He probably might get away with it -_-

I’m not really a Selena fan but why the fuck does she put up with this prick???
    Selena do yourself a favor, have some dignity by getting away from that kid that uses you as his beard hun.

Honestly Selena is too pretty for him lol

• Marissa

Good for his ass!

hahahaha. oke not funny.. lol.

I don’t hate the Paps if anything I think the celebs should be thanking them half the time for keeping them relevent, but honestly sometimes they get out of hand. There needs to be laws like they must stand at least 10 feet away from the celebrity and shouldn’t be allowed to block cars or the path of the celebrity. But to beat someone up (which the guy looks like he weighs 2 pounds i highly doubt he hurt him that badly) is immature and horrible. And then to fled the scene? Such your such a tough guy stick around for the cops and tell them the issues. He could of sat in his car until the cops came and then explained what happened.

The paparazzo is just after one thing, MONEY

vid-e-o! Vid-e-o!!

________________________________

Yeah Anon, we want a vid-e-o!

Vid-e-o! Vid-e-o!

i wish he will go to the jail so he will learn that being celeb doesn’t give you the right to do anything to anybody plus don’t you remember when the office stopped him many times bec he was driving fast and he could have killed a person WTH he thinks him self the king of the world

There should be certain laws against the paparazzi too. Celebs do have to deal with them but that does not mean the paparazzi should have that much freedom to do whatever, and then go crying to the police just to complain about the celebs they were stalking.

bieber’s must be on his period that day. Selena deserves so much better than a chris-brown wannabe beat up like beaver

Hahaha XD

Nick would never have done this. He’s so much better.

Who cares about Nick. I see you do but there is no reason to bring him up here. This is almost similar to when they always compare SG and MC. There is no need for that.

LOL agreed but this is what oceanup is known for…

People need to stop complaining and acting like they know what they are talking about . Who knows ? Maybe the paparazzi got to close or maybe he was just really effin pissed off . this doesn’t make him any less mature , I mean he is only 18 not 38 . And so what if he fled the scene , I would have left too Lol . I wouldn’t wanna be standing around a dude that I just got into a fight with either .. This isn’t even that big of a deal . And that pap must be desperate for money because he really is filing a police rport against Justin Bieber . He should be more embarrassed that he got beat up by Bieber cuz I’m sure that pap was twice his age Lol

Exactly ! Like there should be a law stating how close they can get or where they can get pics or something …

That is BS, TMZ has the worst Pap’s, they are all rude ass mother fuckers. The “nice” paps are form Hollywood.TV they respect the and enforce the rules that all pap companies have. TMZ literally says FUCK YOU to the those rules.

Oceanup, of course, forgot to mention the Update on TMZ site,, Witnesses that were there said that as soon as Justin and Selena left, a lawyer went up to the photographer and said to say that he is injured so that Justin will have to pay,, thats when the paps staged his little injury by putting his hand on his face.. The truth wil come out very soon! And the witnesses that were there said the guy was standing in front of Justins fan and wouldnt move when Justin asked him to so thats when Justin flipped and a little scuffle happened.. So, oceanup, learn your facts before you write all this garbage, ok?

• Jinxx.

Justin’s face in the picture lol. If looks could kill..

I wonder what he used to hurt the pap guy? His purse? lol

Not gonna lie, I hope they bring this up on Chelsea Lately, just to hear the jokes

But again.. Justin isn’t allowed to beat him.

• TeamStelena

Poor Sel. :(
    Justin needs to learn how to handle his issues. He made a problem, now he needs to cope with it.

i think its sad that there doing a misdemeaner if it were anyone else they would have the maxium consequences. he knows that getting his pic taken is gonna happen he aint gott to flee the scene the dude is 19 if it were another 19 year old they would have taken him to jail
    smh society so unfair. this is why celebrities can get away with everything.

i think he did it on purpose i mean die in your arms hits stores now so he felt he needed to have sumthin to help his album sale hahaha pathetic

• exoticmist

I think it’s great he defended Selena, but he should have done it with words, at least.

To those who are saying they fled….maybe if you scrolled down a little you would see Selena stayed and even looks like she was asking that guy if he was okay!

• Lo

I guess all that time hanging around with Chris Brown has finally rubbed off.

• Lo

I guess all that time hanging around with Chris Brown has finally rubbed off.

I wonder what he used to hurt the pap guy? His purse?
    ___________________________________

Lawl

vid-e-o! Vid-e-o!!

• Jackie

Tmz pappz are the nicest! Harvey only hires nice photogs

Lo said:

I guess all that time hanging around with Chris Brown has finally rubbed off.
    _________________________________________

touche

Well, at least he’s not like Chris Brown, and didn’t beat up Selena.
    _
    yet, wait believe come out.

Im startin to think Justin Bieber is on drugs.

hard drugs

——————————————–

LOLLL me too. im so sure he’s on cocaine

_________________________________________

Obviously, what celebrity isn’t?

Maybe minus the biebs little girlfriend and the Jo Bros (minus Joe)

Wake up people, your role models deal with major stress, pressure, and anxiety. With the majority of them using.

Im startin to think Justin Bieber is on drugs.

hard drugs

——————————————–

LOLLL me too. im so sure he’s on cocaine

_________________________________________

Obviously, what celebrity isn’t?

Maybe minus the biebs little girlfriend and the Jo Bros (minus Joe)

Im startin to think Justin Bieber is on drugs.

hard drugs

——————————————–

LOLLL me too. im so sure he’s on cocaine

_________________________________________

Obviously, what celebrity isn’t?

Maybe minus the biebs little girlfriend and the Jo Bros (minus Joe)

vid-e-o! Vid-e-o!!

________________________________

Yeah Anon, we want a vid-e-o!

Vid-e-o! Vid-e-o!

• memiAndniley

HAAAI

okk i know this will be another post filled of justin hate (ou always posts bad stuff about him btw) i just wanted to say all your hate just makes us fans support him even more.
    and there arent even pics of him hitting anyone so i think this is just for money.

memiAndniley said:

HAAAI
    Hello!

• askashley

(replying to this) – May 28, 2012 @ 11:52 am
    Ok firstly you don’t know exactly what happened. you don’t know what the pap said so you don’t know if what justin did was unnecessary or not. secondly i see no need to bring chris brown into this.
    ==
    u don’t know what happened either and ur still quick to make justin look like the innocent one. Haha, U beliebers alwaays have excuses when this kid goes into ego mode. Somebody mentioned that Hanging out with Chris Brown rubbed on him, he had bratty and rude encounter reports LOOOONG before he even met Chris. It’s clear to say this kid let the fame get to his head. There has been one too much incidents of him being bratty or rude and using his celebrity status to get away with things,

• IbeKpoppin4realz

——————
    That’s cool. But, if you can’t handle his bad side (as well as the good) and see it for what it is. Then you are just as bad if not worse than his avid haters.

• IbeKpoppin4realz

memiAndniley said:
    HAAAI
    WHAZZZZUUUUPPPPP!

——————
    Why does every fan assume VALID criticism is STILL hating? The dumbassness…

memiAndniley said:
    HAAAI

Hellooooooo

• gorgeousmileycyrus

Does Selena realize it looks like she’s dating a lesbian?
    Justin bieber’s ego is so huge compared to his actual capability of winning a fight…

I realllllllllllllllly hope, even if it’s just this once, that he actually has to do the freaking time. I like Justin’s music and his television persona, but the real Justin is just a stuck-up douche (not saying everyone needs to be perfect, but neither do they need to be a snob).

They are taking this WAY out of porportion

If Selena doesn’t dump this douchebag I will lose the very small amount left of respect for her.

She wont dump Justin because other people do not approve of him. You think she needs your “very small amount of respect”? No. Go ahead and join her haters, if you want. She still has her fans who will support her.

justin looks so hot in that photo above!! I love you Justin Oh yes I do <33

was only a matter of time before he cracked, get out while you can SG xx

I went the wing bitch justina,
    not know how to deal with the paparazzi .. justin you are going to break your nails

hahhaha patetic

what it does to call attention.
    and girls are beaten as hahhaah

At least his pants didn’t come down in the fight. The pink fairies on his undies would have been precious to see.

seriously bra. surprised you couldn’t see them anyway

SubwayToVenus said:
    I know and he was genuinely upset “My father would’ve slapped me if I ever acted like that in a restaurant” I kind of believe him and this is not the first person to state that Louis is rude :/
    I’ve kinda heard that before, too. Is there any other sort of video or audio evidence of his rudeness or is it just random fan accounts from twitter and tumblr?

• SubwayToVenus

Hmm, not that I know of, I’ve read stories of fans who met them and said Louis was rude and well now this, and honestly, why the fuck did he tweet that? that was a twatty move, if you go the restaurants twitter account those stupid immature fans are like YOUR SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!!!!! and I’m pretty sure they’re just people working.

SubwayToVenus said:
    I, honestly, don’t see the purpose of that either. He knows he’s a celebrity and should have a bit more responsibility for the types of things he tweets. I have nothing against venting frustration in your tweets but he could of easily said that he had bad service in a restaurant without naming names. It’s so disrespectful.

• SubwayToVenus

Exactly, he should’ve tweeted, Ugh, had the worst service at a place, I just wanted to eat. DONE. Naming the twitter was just as bratty as can get.

SubwayToVenus said:
    I used to find his immaturity sweet and endearing but I never knew it manifested itself in these unattractive ways. Idk. It is what it is.

• SubwayToVenus

He’s my favourite but I do not worship him, I can totally see him pulling a bitchy move like that, considering how much of a sassy gay bitch he is, lmfao.

• askashley

I knew this was coming. Seriously, this kid has got to learn to control his anger and his ego. If he didn’t want to be followed by paps for the rest of his life, he should not have become famous in the first place. When ur the richest teenager in the world, naturally ur gonna deal with Paps, loss of privacy, and haters. it alll comes with the territory . Seriously, all Justin had to do was ignore them and he wouldn’t even be in this situation. I would be much harsher on him, but u know, it’s not like he’s the only celeb in hollywood to get in trouble for hitting a pap.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Idek what to say about him. I still love him, though.

what an asshole. Hey, Justin these people made you famous. Stop being such a brat you pussy. they are doing their job.

Seriously… How would you guys like it if middle aged people were stalking you and you couldn’t even be normal? It gets aggravating. So. Stfu.

I can’t stand Justin, but I like Selena a lot. This whole thing just sounds ridiculous to me. JB is such a CHILD. He seriously has no class… he just wants to be gangsta and follow all those moronic straight-from-the-ghetto rappers. It’s not wise to want that because they’re mostly drug addicted wife-beaters (who are in and out of jail like it’s their job to be)

Doing their job? Its their job to stand in front of a car, and when asked to move, they dont? Thats part of their job? Come on, you really can’t be that stupid!! The paparazzi need to have rules that they have to stand a certain feet away from celebrities to take these pictures. But to stand in front of their cars and not move when asked, he brought it on himself!

The paparazzi have no excuse standing if front of celebrities cars, they have these fancy cameras with what they call zoom lenses,, start using them, assholes!!

• barbiescunt

Which means you’re fine. So man the fuck up and get a real job you loser. Ugh.

this better be fake thats all im saying.

You know people have to stop defending him he was in a car there was only one or two apps and they let him get to his car just fine he then got back out and started freaking out on the guy for no reason. I mean really if I were Selena I would be pissed especially since her fans were around the guy was on the ground Justin’s shoe and hat was on the floor obviously he did a little more than just push the guy. It’s part of fame unfortunately and there have been almost every other time were at least 15 – 20 following him around and wouldn’t let him get to his car and he didn’t freak out he has some seriouse anger issues if I were Selena I wouldn’t of tried to help him I would have to walked away

• memiAndniley

Oh wow

May 28, 2012 @ 07:07 am

Obviously u don’t know the meaning of stalking I don’t think it’s stalking if it’s broad day light and about 75 to 100 other people are around. Dumbass maybe instead of sitting on the computer defending him you should go out and by a damn dictionary.

Lol there wasn’t even 75 to 100 people around. It doesn’t have to be in the dark or creeperish to be considered stalking. If you’re constantly following someone, it’s stalking.

• Jinxx.

May 28, 2012 @ 06:44 am
    Im startin to think Justin Bieber is on drugs.

hard drugs

——————————————–

LOLLL me too. im so sure he’s on cocaine

_________________________________________

Obviously, what celebrity isn’t?

Maybe minus the biebs little girlfriend and the Jo Bros (minus Joe)

wow, way to call out joe for supposedly using cocaine.
    it’s not cool to throw around accusations like that.

I’d be really disappointed if it was true tho.

• memiAndniley

He seems like a brat

Those first jolts of testosterone can be very powerful now that puberty has set it!

But the poor pappz! Has to tell his friends that BIEBS kicked his ass!!! LMAO!!!

Lololol look at the first picture where the cop shows up. It looks like he as a boner.

Im startin to think Justin Bieber is on drugs.

hard drugs

——————————————–

LOLLL me too. im so sure he’s on cocaine

_________________________________________

Obviously, what celebrity isn’t?

Maybe minus the biebs little girlfriend and the Jo Bros (minus Joe)

wow, way to call out joe for supposedly using cocaine.
    it’s not cool to throw around accusations like that.

I’d be really disappointed if it was true tho.

_________________________________________

No, Im not sure.. Just like Im not sure.. everything is an assumption..
    But I can just see Joe using, he’s changed a lot, and no longer has his “clean cut image”

So yeah, if the majority (like speculators have said) of celebrities are using, I can certainly see Joe as being one of them.

• AcidPinkLemonade

m said:
    Why would he stay there? lmfao
    Did you want him to finish him off and kill the guy?
    ==============================
    You’re supposed to wait until the police arrives to the scene and then talk it over with them. At least, that’s how it works in my city.

Being famous gets SOOOO many perks. I hate when celebs do stuff to the papz , (miley, justin, ashley tisdale) seriously just ignore them its one of the down sides of being famous.

Wish some Beliebers would volunteer to be beaten by Bieber in private. Maybe that would allow him to release his anger and avoid these public spectacles.

• Clauber

THIS!

Yeah, but what you dont know.. The paparazzi guy didnt call the cops and ambulance until after Justin and Selena left..Witness reports said that a lawyer went up to photographer and told him to call the cops and report your injuries and stuff after they left.. Sounding like a scam to me,, Paparazzi guy just wants money.. I mean, what full grown idiot admits to the world that he got injured by scrawny Justin Bieber? If its not about getting money!!

• Jinxx.

(replying to this) – May 28, 2012 @ 08:18 am
    selenajoey4ever said:
    THAT’S A LIE! HE FLED! NOT SELENA, SHE WAS STILL THERE MAKING SURE THE GUY WAS OKAY
    aaaand, boyfriend of the year award goes to…

(hint: it’s not Justin.)

way to leave your girl behind.

• Jinxx.

warning: massive rant ahead
    anyway, here’s my take on it.
    on one hand, I understand why Justin got pissed. (especially if it’s true that the pap was being rude to Selena). I’d be worried if someone was being rude to me and my boyfriend didn’t step in for me at least a little bit.
    with that being said, Justin needs to understand that he’s not some normal guy. he’s like.. the biggest teen sensation in the world, currently. everything he does will be scrutinized, and since he’s so big, there’s gonna be many people that will be out to get him, like this pap.
    I bet that paparazzo wanted this to happen, cause now he’s got every reason to go ahead and sue the living fuck outta him.
    I’m not saying that Justin will turn broke as a result of this, but if he wants people to get off his back (especially negatively), then he’s gotta stop giving them a reason to stay on it.

being famous isn’t exactly all rainbows and unicorns people. lol.

• Mousketeer7

I find this so hard to believe.

Thats not true.. Both Justin and Selena left, but came back moments later to look for her phone, cause she lost her phone.. and she wasnt checking to see if the guy was ok, cause theres a picture of her telling them off herself! And this was coming from a witness that was there,, she said they both left after the incident, and both came back, but only Selena came out of the van to look for her phone!!

Here’s what really needs to happen:
    1) There should be rules about how close a pap can get to a celeb. That way, not only are the celebs given space, but the pap can’t get hurt by the celeb either.
    2) I think the case should be thrown out. I don’t like Justin. But if some lawyer came up and said those things to him, the lawyer just wants his 15 minutes of fame as well as the pap. It’s wrong for a LAWYER to go up and say that. The pap should have come up with that idea himself.
    3) I think there should be some consequences for BOTH of them. I am not saying what the pap did is right. But I think Justin should know better than to get into confrontations. People have been jerks to him in the past and
    he’s reacted the same way. The pap should get in trouble because he was putting people in danger. So that’s what I think about this.

In my earlier comment, for #1, I should have said so no one ekse gets hurt eirher instead so the pap doesn’t get hurt by the celeb.

• Belle

I understand why any celebrity would be angry with the paparazzi. I’m sure it’s very difficult trying to remain calm all the time, but the fact is, Justin got violent, which has no excuse.
    And what I really don’t like is how he just fled. That was such a childish thing of him to do. He should have just faced the consequences and talked to the police when they got there.
    Basically, I just lose a lot of respect for celebrities when they try to act tough with the paparazzi. They need to learn how to stay calm and not give the paps what they want. Justin, Miley, Ashley Tisdale, etc. need to learn how to just walk away instead of yelling and fighting.

• memiAndniley

Justin should really explain what happened, I really wanna know the real thing

memiAndniley said:

Justin should really explain what happened, I really wanna know the real thing
    I do, too.

uknowuluvme your account on OS was approved

I would fucking deal with it, because when you get into show business it’s the price you pay. Justin’s got millions, endless support from fans, gets to go anywhere he wants and do pretty much everything he could want to. If he has to deal with photographers than just do it, there are tons of celebrity’s that seem to evade them just fine. Maybe if he didn’t decide to drive around in obnoxious cars?

The fame has already gotten to his head. Just because you are so famous doesn’t mean you can go around punching your problems away. Selena why haven’t you dumped him already

• IbeKpoppin4realz

Justin’s going cray cray…

the paparazzi didn’t break any laws. He was doing his job and it’s not illegal to be rude or obnoxious. Justin broke the law, and he should be reprimanded just like any other person would be

• IbeKpoppin4realz

Actually the TMZ dudes are actually pretty okay and nice if you’re nice to them. This was just some guy trying to get a reaction out of him. And, he succeeded. Pity he wasn’t bigger than Justin he probably could have handled it and JB would have learned his lesson.

• m

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    What a fucking dick…not to mention a total pussy. He beat the guy and then FLED? Wow.
    Why would he stay there? lmfao
    Did you want him to finish him off and kill the guy?

• selenajoey4ever

• Live.Love.Learn.

• Miss Fortune

… Lol. You can’t seriously believe that it hasn’t already? Dude, his television persona and his actual self are two different people. Everything you read on interviews, even if the interviewer isn’t something serious, is a load of garbage. They’re getting attention by saying “so and so is a wonderful person. I love them. So nice!”, so of COURSE they’re going to say it!

• SubwayToVenus

Can we just address his ridiculous outfit. What in the hell is he wearing? He looks like such a douche.

I agree, in Selena’s place I would have let his lost items there, lmao.

• IbeKpoppin4realz

SubwayToVenus said:
    Belle said:

=========================
    I get your point, he shouldn’t have left and Selena shouldn’t have been the one clearing the mess he made, but at the same time, he is a human being, all these people are human, do you have the slightest idea of what is to have a creepy grown ass man yelling and blocking your way whenever you want to go out and I KNOW, it’s part of being famous, I get that, but they are assholes, they were yelling rude and disrespectful stuff to Selena and that’s completely unnecessary, picture yourself walking with your boyfriend or father and a creepy man is yelling horrible stuff at you, how would they react? exactly, the same way Justin did.
    I’m not a fan but I feel him right here.

——————-
    You said they’re all human. Well than you must also mean the paps as well. They are human beings as well and regardless of how annoying they are assaulting them or anybody even if they go to far is wrong and will have negative conquesces because we are human . No one here is justified really… We’re not above the law. And, Selena didn’t look happy. I wouldn’t be either, I don’t care said what about me. I would not want a boyfriend who couldn’t control his temper in tense/stressful situations.

justin shouldn’t leave selena behind and shouldn’t overreact. Justin looks really scary

Lo said:
    I guess all that time hanging around with Chris Brown has finally rubbed off.
    ===

LOL

God I wish he just dissapear already! His 15 minutes is almost up and it’s time for Selena hoping unto the next it-boy’s penis

I’m sure the current well actually the starting to become has-been it boy doesn’t have one.

——————

I’m sorry but if you’re human, then ACT LIKE ONE, one thing is doing your job and taking pictures and anothe thing is to yell DISRESPECTFUL, and extremely DISGUSTING things to a 19 year old girl who’s just spending time with her boyfriend, that is not his job, that is rude and unnecessary and ANY man would have reacted like that.

SubwayToVenus said:
    I have to disagree with you on this one sweetie. Justin’s a fuckin’ idiot for reacting the way he did and here’s why:THE PAP WAS DOING THAT SHIT IN ORDER TO GET A RISE OUT OF HIM!He gave the pap EXACTLY what he wanted, an exclusive story and more money in the bank. Paps aren’t rude cuz solely cuz they lack social grace, they not these sort of reactions can give the ONE pic that can pay their rent for the next year.

Dude I was there shopping with my friends at the commons in calabasas Justin took off after getting his stuff and Selena stayd and talked to security she even went over to the pap who was on the ground at the time. Selena was pissed at the pap for blocking in Justin’s van but was also upset for the way Justin acted he looked so scary he snapped! I just pray for her sake down the road she isn’t a Rihanna when Justin snaps on her!

As frustrated as you may be..enever resort to violence people! Violence is not th answer for anythingggg!!

• IbeKpoppin4realz

——————

—————
    No, actually I’m a Martian. Maybe my people have different views and don’t feel the need to act like an animal when people push too far. IMO he overreacted. And, the paps are always wrong so no one was right here, IMO. And, I don’t believe ANY man would have reacted that way. More like a protective mother. If you don’t like it you don’t have to agree.

i think her point was that they were both wrong in what they did. Justin is human, he lost his temper and possibly (we don’t know for sure) hit or pushed the pap. The pap is human and was wrong in possibly (we don’t know this for sure either) yelling disgusting things and getting too close. They are both at fault, they are both human.

No one really knows what happened. Even when the more clear story comes out, you still wont know for sure because they might try to cover things up.

• Jerome

He’s spending toooo much time with violent people like Chris Brown and Mike Tyson….. Run selena!!! Seriously run as fast as you can!!!!! He needs anger management and I’m not trying to b funny this is serious

• IbeKpoppin4realz

—————–
    TMZ are from Hollywood…there are different branches.

• IbeKpoppin4realz

————————
    tis true.

OMFG I AM DYINAG.

THIS IS A PHONE CALL WITH THE MANAGER OF THE RESTAURANT LOUIS CALLED OUT LAST NIGHT ON TWITTER, HE SAID HE WAS RUDE, AND HAD A PRIMA DONNA ATTITUDE AND HE WON’T APOLOGIZE, HE ALSO SAID JUSTIN BIEBER WOULD HAVE BEEN NICER THAN “THIS KID” OMFG.

• IbeKpoppin4realz

OMFG I AM DYINAG.

Hahaha That girl was brave.

• SubwayToVenus

Hahaha That girl was brave.

This man is not the first person who says Louis is rude though :/

who thinks this a publicity stunt to make justin look tougher, more like a man?

—————–

Ok where the fuck did you hear them yealling “disrespectful’ things to her theres no video. And look at you own words 19 years old shes a big girl she can take care of herself. Its shit like you say that make women look like they cant take care of them selves!! Selena has lived in L.A. for a long time and has walked around at night im sure by herself with what im sure are much more disgusting non paps guys looking or saying things to her. So i think what you and everyone else needs to see is that there are plenty of way more disgusting guys out there. Ok so stop acting like the paps are the only disgusting ones. And sweety its broad day light with about 75 to 100 other people around im sure nothing would have happened to her. So stop acting like they are all malesters or rapist when half of these men prob have a family at home that they need to feed. And they work for magazines that im sure you love reading so stop sticking up for justin, Hes 18 years old he had no right he has been in situations 100 times worse than this he needs to choll no excuse!

i mean…if there was someone there to take pictures…why didn’t they take pictures of the actual assault?

• SubwayToVenus

To be honest, we weren’t there, all I know is that if a rude and obnoxious man is yelling horrible stuff to my little brother for instance, I would have punched him too. But maybe Justin did overreact. Idk tbh.

makes me think twice…

SubwayToVenus said:

OMFG I AM DYINAG.

This is the greatest thing I’ve ever heard. He clearly didn’t give a fuck about the special, but Idk that’s the job of a waitor. Just stfu and wait. I kinda agree with owner…

• SubwayToVenus

I agree too, I didn’t understand clearly what the fuck was the problem though, was Louis talking over the waiter?

I’m so sick of these 2 lesbians.

That is so fucking disrespectful get a life jackass!

SubwayToVenus said:
    _______
    Yeah. I’m pretty sure the waitor was telling the specials and Lou kept rudely interupting with a some sort of food item he preferred. I can understand being annoyed with that cuz I’ve been in that situation but just wait a bit they won’t be telling you the specials FOREVER.

_______

Omg I know, like THAT IS THE JOB OF THE WAITER, it’s not his fault, they make him mention all the specials.
    You need to wait out of respect even if you’re going to ask what you were going to ask in the first place. The prima donna line KILLED ME.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Me too! LOL I just hope he was having a bad day. It would kill me if all of this success really was going to his head.

the next chris brown

Nick would never have done this. He’s so much better.

How did Bieber attack the guy, with his “Johnson”?

LOL XD

Hmmm, maybe that was herpes on Selena’s lip.

Hmmmm, or maybe it wasn’t -__-

• Anonymoous

Niley forever

Dream big.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Belle said:

=========================
    mte.

• Elysse

Oh no! This is trouble. Face the authorities and tell them what really happened! Poor Selena!

Elysse

• IbeKpoppin4realz

Help I’m trying to find the name of a Hootie and The Blowfish song but every time I look for it it’s the wrong one.

The lyrics go like: The only thing I want you to leave me is alone.

Or something like that.

I support them both.

Belle said:

=========================
    I’m not a fan but I feel him right here.

Honestly, the guy got in Justin’s face, the pap tried to grab Justin’s arm when he told him to eff off and Justin pulled away and the pap fell over purposely that is all that happened. He didn’t hit anyone! I WAS THERE!

Justin looks like Guile from Street Fighter. Maybe he gave the pap a sonicboom! lol

the thing is if it wasnt justin and it was a non celeb that shit would be like third degree physical assault

S.O.S. Rittalin needed.

• DJDangerIsSexy

His little Holier Than Thou attitude better change soon. I don’t like the little brat,but he’s gonna get away with this because of who he is, I just hope to fuck that next time he gets some serious punishment.

Apparently the Pap was asking inappropriate questions of him and Selena and he crossed a lot of lines with Justin.Odds are the pap was TMZ pap cuz they are always the rude assholes that deserve a beating. Anyway I cant’ believe im saying this, i’m proud of Bieber. I would have beat that mother fucking pap up too, hell i’d beat the fuck out of anyone stalking me. Pap’s have rules and regulations they are supposed to follow but the only pap company that enforces these rules are Hollywood.TV and E! the rest are all rude and abusive fucks. Im not a Bieber or Selena fan at all, but I’m proud of Bieber.

Holy shit dude….you are in troooouble. Your first scandal. Congrats.

Actually this is like the third scuffle he’s had with Paparazzi. At some point, someone is going to press charges and they are going to stick. He’s not under 18 anymore so he can’t claim to be a minor. You can’t just lash out at people and physically strike them or take their personal property. I know the press can be annoying, but Bieber is famous. And part of the reason they follow him is because of his irratic behavior. He’s flipped off the cameras before, he’s pushed photographers and cussed out fans. I hope someone posts the video.

He needs to take a lesson from the Jonas boys. You smile, give them one wave and keep moving. No need to address them or react in any way to what they are saying. The less you give them the less interested they are in following you. The photogs will be worse now because they will be waiting for some type of reaction from Justin. He cannot control his temper, he’s shown that repeatedly.

Why would he stay there? lmfao
    Did you want him to finish him off and kill the guy?

Like he could finish him off… -_-

• oceanUP

selena better be careful now :( :(

Wow so he hit the guy then left… Way to be an adult

• UKnowULuvMe

Holy shit dude….you are in troooouble. Your first scandal. Congrats.

People in the other post kept saying “oh the pap was offending selena!” you have NO way of knowing that, people claiming they were there, i call bs. Don’t act like it’s a fact when it’s unconfirmed.

Even if that was the case, what an immature thing to do. He needs to grow up and get over himself, I’ve lost so much respect for him

is there a video to this???? O:

LMAO

• Jackie

Maybe he should just ignore the pappz & not beat them up!

It comes with the job deal with it Bieber! No need to bash people.
    Maybe you learn stuff off Chris Brown

• Jobros4evr

I bet he broke a nail. and probably why him and Selena fled the scene

I hope he actually suffers some sort of consequence for this one.

• Jackie

Everyone thinks he’s do sweet but he blames it on them

It’s there job & it comes with being famous! If I was Selena of be so embarrassed

Hope he has to pay up

Kids, now there is the look of a future killer. Quiver your knees.

so IMMATURE

• SubwayToVenus

Of course he was having a bad day ELEANOR IS COCK BLOCKING HIM LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Really? Poor Lou! She needs to remember although he may love her his heart truly belongs Harry.

• IbeKpoppin4realz

Louis is the sassiest queen of life…

• SubwayToVenus

I know, Louis needs some sex with Harry.

IbeKpoppin4realz said:
    Louis is the sassiest queen of life…

I died there.

IbeKpoppin4realz said:

Louis is the sassiest queen of life…

• UKnowULuvMe

I totes fucking wish there was audio of Lou and the manager going off.

UKnowULuvMe said:
    I totes fucking wish there was audio of Lou and the manager going off.

Omg I know.
    Sadly, I believe the manager :/

SubwayToVenus said:

UKnowULuvMe said:
    I totes fucking wish there was audio of Lou and the manager going off.

Omg I know.
    Sadly, I believe the manager :/
    I know, me too. He doesn’t really have a reason or the ability to make something like that up. There are truly tabloid worthy things he could have said if this was a false story.