Delta ‘Good Things To Say About Nick’

covervogue

Delta Goodrem revealed to VOGUE: ‘My whole life, I did believe that anything is possible.. I’m very calm but when it comes time to play and perform, it’s a different energy’. She was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma at the age of 18: ‘you look at the world differently, you get very dark colours and nothing can stay the same after that.

I’m thankful for the depth it’s given me, the different perspectives’. On her seven year relationship with Brian McFadden: ‘There is so much I’d like to say. I was really unhappy and I didn’t know how to get out. I learnt. I got there in the end. On her short affair with Nick Jonas: ‘But I only have good things to say about Nick.’

• nownlaterz

THIS

She keeps saying stuff about her ex, but he has a gorgeous fiance who seems very happy with him. That speaks volumes. It looks like he drinks, parties and has a bad temper. But she knew that when he left his wife and kids to have an affair w/her. And she stayed with him for 7 years. She has an ego the size of Asia, so I doubt she will admit she’s not perfect. But she needs to stop playing the victim and move on with her life. Her exes aren’t discussing her.

She’s also going to talk about him in an interview on 60 minutes in Australia. Wish she wouldn’t. Nick’s not talking about her to get publicity for new Jonas Brothers music, she should return the favor.

Guess Samantha Barks was more classy that people gave her credit for. She only mentioned Nick once the entire time they dated and hasn’t talked about him since even though she has gained more attention for the Les Mis movie.

I bet she won’t talk about Nick on 60 minutes after today w/all the hate she’s getting. Or she’ll gush about him. Otherwise, she’ll lose them as fans. They taught her a lesson today. Don’t even THINK about dissing Nick.

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t hate her.
    She is not trashing him.

• SubwayToVenus

SubwayToVenussaid:omg the hate on twitter, hahahaha, I don’t get it though, she never trashed him, why is everyone hating on her, lmao.
    Exactly I feel the same!!!

It’s just cause she alluded to Nick being a rebound relationship. And rebound relationships essentially are time fillers which get you over your real heartbreak. Nick looks happier since the end of the relationship so people should not get so mad.

• SubwayToVenus

I know what a rebound is but how was Nick a rebound SHE BROKE OFF her engagement to be with Nick, nevertheless, I don’t think Nick cares at all, he seems happier than ever. Nick is not the type of guy who will sit down and cry over a relationship from the past, he writes songs about it and moves on.

GOD BLESS YOU DELTA

I dont think the whole rebound thing be a good reason to hate delta
    Nick Fans hate on delta because they dont like her and thinks she is old and nick was her puppy love
    but Nick and Delta knew what they were doing and they both stayed classy and get over it
    P.S.Im more Nick fan than Delta but I dont deny Delta s pure talent in music songwriting and singing
    who ever deny that is speaking because of emotions Not logically

I want another Joe Jonas Post !!!!! missed him already!!!!

Delta is the only ex of Nick to say good things about him. The age difference was a tad to much for comfort but I think she’s cool and talented.

DELTA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UGLY NICK

Miley is worse and they don’t hate her, she says Nick almost killed her and her mom hate her, Miley is annoying, I like Delta

Nick is gorgeous I love him and I liked Delta too

I wish they dated again

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand…….moving on.

I wish they dated again
    Why?

^^This! OMG Compared to Selena and Miley?? shiiit Delta was practically Nick’s wife! Whatever future gf Nick has will be compared to Delta because she’s his last ex. I feel sorry for whoever it’s gonna be.

Nick is too perfect any woman is good enough for him

Rebound means go from one to the other and was said from one extreme(unhappy with Brian McFadden) to the other (bliss with Nick). There’s nothing to hate on.

delta looks batshit crazy

everyone should get over it. they’re OVER! Nick looks happier than ever. Delta seems happy too. I’m sure Nick’s family is happy they’re apart. You can tell Denise didn’t like her.

I think Nicky learned a lot with Delta, he became more mature, I mean he’s always been well spoken and everything but now he is different, he is more out going, he dances,and everything, I thing he learned a lot from her and that’s good for him, now Mr. president is just a normal guy who likes to dance, go out with friends and is still extremely talented but takes things less seriously, that’s good for him

Why do people want them back together? A rebound relationship is a distraction from your recent breakup and not love. I am sure she liked Nick and thinks fondly of him but by her own words she didn’t LOVE him, she loved the idea of him of having a boyfriend who was a complete opposite of her last boyfriend. Why would you want Nick to be involved with someone who doesn’t truly love him?

I love her, shes beautiful, and i love her voice, i think her voice more beautiful then miley, demi, selena and others teenagers singers, her voice is souful!

But… i prefer Niley then Nelta
    but i still love her

Love Delta rather her be with Adam Lavigne lol….forget Nick

When does delta release her album? so excited. Glad she is not with Brian anymore

Nope, I’ll just go back to ignoring both her and Nick. Cause I don’t like her music and I don’t want to hear a bunch of sappy songs from him about her.

Two weeks after their first public date they started sharing hotel rooms. Bali, Cabo, Brazil, and all over Australia. A guy from their group in Bali said they shared a hotel room. They never hid that they were sharing hotel rooms. Delta rebounded very quickly once the engagement ring was off. In Cabo the papps were right outside their hotel room.

• memiAndniley

delta admitted to nick being a rebound…

LOL

• BrokenArrow

Why people hate on her?

But in 99% of the world, no1curr about Delta. I know it’s hard for Aussies to grasp, but she is actually irrelevant in most of the world.

• Jackie

she only gets asked the questions you can’t stop interviewers asking bout it.

Brian is the biggest dick & I’m happy she’s out of his life.
    when she gets asked shout nick she only says small things & even when they were dating she didn’t talk bout it much

• Jinxx.

haters gonna hate.

• Ijustneedyounow

am i the only one who thinks that she’s not the brightest candle on the cake? i mean just from watching a few interviews… sometimes her senteces sound kinda weird/ don’t really make sense or are contradicting to what she said 10seconds ago..
    sorry but that’s just my impression

• Ijustneedyounow

haters gonna hate.
    lol i love it when the stans say that and then keep on defending the celeb they stan :D

People are so harsh with their comments. She has had nothing but good things to say about Nick and he must have been such a lovely change after the jerk she was with before. Glad she got out of that but its a great time for her to just be herself now and think about what she really wants. We all change and we change our ideas of what we want in a partner as we mature.

The Voice Australia has posted a link. Not sure if other countries can see. Delta’s amazing performance with her team of Born to Try was a world wide trend for ages! Love Delta. I think Nick should get her back!

Here is a link. Whoa she is talented http://t.co/omXNmciV . I can’t believe she wrote this when she was 16! So talented, smart and beautiful. No wonder she has haters!

• JoeHoe15

Did she really said that she used Nicky?????!!!! O_O

Some people think when he turns 20 they will get back together/ later this year. They both clearly adored each other. Giving them both time to make sure it is not a rebound for Delta and space for her to find herself after being engaged and for Nick to decide if he is ready for a serious relationship. Don’t think either of them expected it so get so serious but it clearly was and the love strong.

If this does happen the haters might have to reconsider some of their comments to Delta.

Omg Delta that performance! Reminded Australia why we fell in love with you in the first place.

Hope she finds happiness.

• Nickjdaily

When was she ever going from hotel room to hotel room…? And even if she did go from hotel to hotel, who said it was for Nick?

So an engaged woman becomes involved with a teenager while making music and the next thing she’s leaving her longtime boyfriend and going from hotel room to hotel room w/ new teenage boyfriend. Lucky for him he didn’t become a teenage father with a rebound baby. Nice morals, Delta.

• Dude, Seriously?

you’re brilliant & I love you

Welp. Give it up for Samantha Barks for being the only one of his exes to not run her mouth.

• Ijustneedyounow

(replying to this) – May 28, 2012 @ 12:25 pm
    nownlaterz said:

THIS
    WHAT?

No one knows who she is tho?..

They’re going to get back together.

if Nick broke up with Miley, Selena and Samantha it’s because he doesn’t love them anymore, he is never dating any of them again, he is not friends with any of them, and Delta was old for him, he was happy but it’s over, he is single and happy now and he is smart enough to know what’s good for him, of course he doesn’t wanna get back to Miley a guy like Nick would never date someone like Miley(what she’s become she was different before)

I’m sorry but Miley is too troubled, she has a low self esteem, she hates herself and she is self destructive, not only for cutting but for going out showing her body, not wearing underwear and that, she likes to exhibit herself, then the drugs and everything, she has no respect for herself, poor girl, I know it’s not her fault, and I’m sure she has good feelings, so I feel sorry for her but Nick Jonas is totally opposite, he would stay away from someone as trouble as her

• Ijustneedyounow

i think the dancing and beeing more outgoing comes from him having a broadway show 8 times a week and he gained the friends he’s hanging out with there…before he only ever hung out with his brothers. so i don’t really think delta did that, but maybe he did mature when it comes to relationships

Nick should date an 18 year old who is going to college, who knows what she wants in life, who is smart and talented, and gifted and respected like him, not those troubled girls from disney, him and Dakota Fanning would make a perfect couple

she taught him to dance salsa lol!! now he goes to restaurants takes the microphone and starts singing and dancing to everyone dancing too, of course his broadway experience helped too

May 28, 2012 @ 10:48 am
    Ijustneedyounow said:

He said he went salsa dancing a year ago when he started his relationship with Delta, he went with her. I think she was the one that encouraged him.

I wish he started doing movies

Honestly why is she still talking about him ? like a few weeks ago i saw something about her trashing his fans and now this ? I’m glad Nick doesn’t talk about his ex he rather forget them than talk about them

Nick is the cutest ever!!! I wanna see him on dancing with the stars, he is a great dancer

DELTA IS WOMEN BEATIFUL

• SubwayToVenus

THIS IS A PHONE CALL WITH THE MANAGER OF THE RESTAURANT LOUIS CALLED OUT LAST NIGHT ON TWITTER, HE SAID HE WAS RUDE, AND HAD A PRIMA DONNA ATTITUDE AND HE WON’T APOLOGIZE, HE ALSO SAID JUSTIN BIEBER WOULD HAVE BEEN NICER THAN “THIS KID” OMFG.

the next girlfriend Nick gets will have to get Delta’s stamp of approval if she doesn’t choose her for him lol

May 28, 2012 @ 10:57 am

LMAO

I don’t think Delta is entirely responsible for the changes in Nick. People forget or don’t give enough credit to the idea that at the same time he was moving out on his own (first in LA and then NYC), the band wasn’t doing anything and he had to go out and find his own work/discover who he wanted to be as an artist. Plus he was growing up getting older. It’s natural that he would change same as we all do.

Delta may have been supportive him him doing this but I think it’s pretty dumb to give her ALL the credit. It’s like you are saying he can’t grow and change on his own he needs a girlfriend for that to happen which means you must not think much of Nicks ability to come into his own on his own .

• Ijustneedyounow

how do you know? are there any pictures/videos/interviews? i don’t like it when somebody states an assumption like it’s a fact.

Delta has been musician and celebrity in Australia for over 10 years so people are gonna ask about her relationships. She’s only had two in 8 years. She just broke up with a younger guy 3 months ago and the press is gonna act like it didn’t exist? yeah right. But the control freak Nick Jonas won’t be talking about his exes because he’s too much into his image. And he knows his fanbase is built on girls thinking they have a chance with him. Remember, one time on twitter he called Delta sweetheart or beuaty or something and then thousands unfollowed him. Nick, you keep saying your a man, then manup and be free to do, feel and express yourself like a man would. “Fans” be damned.

I meant beauty lol

the picture looks so creepy o.o

• Ijustneedyounow

May 28, 2012 @ 11:07 am

you know some people just like to keep their private life to themself, not everybody feels like telling their life-story to any random person that asks

May 28, 2012 @ 10:21 am
    Anonymous said: A rebound relationship is a distraction from your recent breakup and not love. I am sure she liked Nick and thinks fondly of him but by her own words she didn’t LOVE him, she loved the idea of him of having a boyfriend who was a complete opposite of her last boyfriend. Why would you want Nick to be involved with someone who doesn’t truly love him

Why should Nick whore his relationships out for everyone to see? He did it with this lady, lost tons of fans, and now it’s labled by Delta as a “rebound”. Well, it got her in People magazine. Anyone that follows what she does can see that she’s manipulative. The story of how she “accidentally” met David Foster (famous record producer)is my favorite. Nick’s a gentleman & keeps his life to himself.

• Ijustneedyounow

Why should Nick whore his relationships out for everyone to see?
    it only makes sense for the person that’s less famous to whore out the relationship in order to gain fame… so in this case it’s deltas place to do this lol
    there are also people with more class that simply don’t talk about their relationship at all (I’m not saying delta is whoring it out… she doesn’t talk about him that much or any scandalous stuff)

• Clauber

‘But I only have good things to say about Nick.
    LOL.. Great Sex Delta!

The intent of sequins could be to accentuate your gown and in plus size wedding dresses no way allow it for getting start looking garish.

Delta didnt say any thing bad I dont get why people hate her!
    Nick is so over delta
    delta is over him
    so why fans are still fight about this?!!!!

• xAskTaylorx

SHE LOOKS CREEPY!!! 0____o

They left out the part about him being her rebound. o.o

• Jinxx.

May 28, 2012 @ 08:31 am
    They left out the part about him being her rebound. o.o
    the magazine said that she “admitted to rebounding from one extreme to another” (which doesn’t exactly mean nick was a full on rebound, mind you.)
    and she wasn’t even quoted as saying that. those were the magazines words, not hers. the only thing she was quoted saying regarding nick was that she only had good things to say about him.

Jonas fans are going crazy over the rebound thing on twitter, it’s ridic.

Jonas fans are going crazy over the rebound thing on twitter, it’s ridic.

—————-
    LOL I’m not going crazy about it. I just pointed it out that OU intentionally left that part out, whether it was a quote or not. Besides, it WAS saying he was a rebound. If the magazine had just made it up, she would have said something about it.

I love the comment above me

• nownlaterz

“I learnt.” Did she really say that o.o

Anyway Nelta was cute & I hope they’re still friends :)

I have a feeling Nick’s had a lot more girlfriends than we think who maybe never said a thing about him…..Im curious….

Delta deserves a real man, not a ugly teen like nick gay jonas (oh yes he’s gay)

Hmmm wow the only thing Delta has said is that she was rebounding from her engagement … This is about Delta not Nick and is True .

She also said from ‘one extreme to another’ ie she was unhappy wanting to get out – the other extreme is with Nick would mean she was happy.

In term of the relationship with Nick she really hasn’t spoken about any detail at all. It an ex only ever said that ‘she only has good things to say about Nick’ I think you might find most people would be very happy.

How happy would Nick and his family be to hear that Delta only has good things to say about Nick. She gets asked all the time in every interview and that is all she has ever said.

Delta had a world wide trend for over an hour last night with ‘born to try’ after her amazing performance on The Voice with her team. Must be totally irrelevant lol..

I saw that and was so happy when I realized it was about Deltas performance. Can we see it anywhere? She sang born to try that I think she wrote when she was only 16!

I really don’t get what everyone is up in arms about. Delta has rarely spoken about Nick. Plus all the haters are going with what the reporter said not what Delta said. They seem to go with a lot of what Delta did not say. Things pulled out of thin air. Also how egotistical is it to go crazy about half a sentence when there is a whole interview not having a thing to do with Nick. He is not the focus of the interview, it’s Delta and only Delta. **smh**

I hate her ex boyfriend Brian he was and still is a drunken, loud mouth and dont know how she ever dated him. So being with Nick must have been such a change for her and she has only good things to say about him. It was a relationship for that time in both their lives so stop hating on either of them.

No one knows who she is tho?..

I heard she has been asked a few times and she never said anything bad about him.

Delta needs to take responsibility for her own actions. She’s a grown woman and has been for a long time. Couldn’t get out of a relationship? Does she really want to sound that helpless? She didn’t mind dating the Mcfadden guy when he was married to someone else. She needs to stop with the whining and acting like a victim. The Mcfadden guy moved on. She just said a few weeks ago she wishes him the best. I wonder what made her change her mind. Not enough sympathy or publicity?

Oh snap, great cover, damn….

I think Nick is happy and he knows what he’s doing, he is smart enough he doesn’t need to be “protected” by anyone

Miley said Nick didn’t love her, and I’m sure he didn’t, besides she is too troubled with her drugs issues and cutting, Nick deserves someone healthy and happy

fan girls are stupid

she looks old in that cover, Nick looks even younger now he cut his hair, he is a little boy for her

• SubwayToVenus

You guys are dumbasses. What are you judging Nick for? and from what point of view are judging this relationship? She’s a 26 year old woman that broke up with her fiance to date a 19 year old boy, that’s strange enough.
    They dated for a year, they looked happy, Nick looked happy and that’s why I respected their relationship but they are over now and Nick looks happier without her, stop saying Nelta was better than Niley and Nelena or Namantha because you were not in those relationships and you don’t know who the fuck Nick loved the most.
    She never trashed him, so don’t hate, but don’t praise her because you know nothing.

• SubwayToVenus

Miley never said that, in fact she said multiple times they were in love, she just said that when a girl is young and in love she always tends to think “he doesn’t love me, I’m not good enough” and that’s how SHE felt, she never said NICK DIDN’T LOVE ME, so shut up.

People are misunderstanding how the word rebound is used. In American English is means one thing, well several things and British/Aussie it’s used in a different way. It means to recover quickly (like in basketball).

FLAWLESS AUSTRALIAN POP PRINCESS!!!!!11 <<<333333

• SubwayToVenus

I’m english and I’m pretty sure it’s the same, to jump into a new relationship when you’re not over your ex just to feel better and forget your ex or to make someone else jealous. Same thing.