FAN MEETING MEGA POST 100

fallaah-110

What’s up with the old pictures in a fan megapost?

• SubwayToVenus

In the first pic, Miley omg, so adorable, she looks so little.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

In the first pic, Miley omg, so adorable, she looks so little.
    Ikr?

• exoticmist

Why are some of these in fan meeting? Like the one of Vanessa with Stella and her mom or the one of her with the hat and mustache? She posted those herself. Just curious. :)

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, idk.

• xAskTaylorx

No “Happy Memorial Day” or “Thank you to all who served”? I see stalker Sarah is apart of the fan meeting. That girl. Lol.

those who served what? invading other countries and murdering people? for our “freedom”? honestly, war isn’t to free people, it’s just to play out our extremely large egos.

it’s amazing to see what Noah used to look like…

NATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

• EarthChild

The old picture of Miley omg!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

who is nathan? lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

===
    Love you

• SubwayToVenus

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    who is nathan? lol

The most beautiful boy in the world, the one posing with stalker sarah

• thecat61

That first picture of Miley — even back then she was HBIC!!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

May 28, 2012 @ 04:08 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    who is nathan? lol

The most beautiful boy in the world, the one posing with stalker sarah

he isnt thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat handsome. Hes got something special tho

• BrokenArrow

‘fan meeting’ lol

nathan sykes from the wanted
    (I think he is ugly though.)

MILEY CYRUS IS A SLUT! MILEY CYRUS IS A SLUT! WHORE WHORE WHORE!

• m

Anonymous [99.192.29.129] said:
    MILEY CYRUS IS A SLUT! MILEY CYRUS IS A SLUT! WHORE WHORE WHORE!
    You should take your pills.

Okay oceanup TAKING A PICTURE OF A CELEBRITY WALKING IS NOT A “MEETING” jesus fucking christ. This site is so queer, I don’t know why I continue to come on it. It pisses me off on a daily basis.

Who is this Nathan person? He is cute.

i thought the first picture was brandi and miley? no?

It’s Miley in the background and Tish holding Noah’s hand.

• SubwayToVenus

nonymous said:
    Who is this Nathan person? He is cute.

My fiance.

miley and noah are almost 8 years apart though. it looks like these two kids are much closer in age. maybe not though.

• Jinxx.

Nathan is hardly anything to fan girl over imo.

• Clauber

• memiAndniley

My sister and i are 9 years apart but alot of people think were only around6-7 years.

lol
    you should know by now that the oceanup runners aren’t very bright…

• SubwayToVenus

BABY NATHAN AND STALKER SARAH OMFG NOW I AM OFFICIALLY JEALOUS.

STALKER SARAH!!NEED TO TAKE HER ASS SOMEWHERE

• A

Are ashley & scott actually again a couple?
    I feel lost cos em. Lol

WTF?! YOU ARE A LUCKY BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOU! SUCH A CUNT! SHE GETS TO MEET ALL THE CELEBRITIES!

• SubwayToVenus

I KNWOEFJWBFJEWBFF NATHAN IS MINE, SHE NEED STO BACK OFF.

• UKnowULuvMe

Lucky bastards….

• threelittlebirds

what is with the old ass picture of miley? she looks 14.

• exoticmist

what is with the old ass picture of miley? she looks 14.

It is pretty old. I miss those days. :/

• Sam

omg the first picture is Miley when she was young and her sister noah. So cute.

im pretty sure Tish Cyrus got her nose done a while back