Jelena Calabasas Dinner @ Crime Scene

46Maio

Source: SelenaBrazil. Jelena went to dinner in Calabasas on Sunday night at the same mall where just reportedly assaulted a photographer. Justin is currently wanted by police but skipped off to Norway to promote his album. Selena looks great amidst the controversy surrounding her boyfriend.

+ Selena looking flawless at a nightclub in Sofia, Bulgaria.

She might be performing @ Music Libre 2013 in Mexico.

Jinxx. said:
    if anything, I’m embarrassed for the photographer. he’s a grown ass man claiming that little Justin Bieber hurt him enough to the point where he needed to be rushed to the hospital.
    I know WHY hes doing it (for the money), but still, it’s laughable. lol.

He just wants money.

The photographer wants something.

• lilyboo

you guys dont even know why justin did that so shut up and stop hating on Justin. I bet you all would do the same thing if you new what happen so just fucking stop hating on him you people make me sick. get a life and stop Justin IS NOT PERFECT so stop trying to think he is he NOT.GODDAM people can make mistakes so he made a bad one. GET OVER IT.

• memiAndniley

okay

• lilyboo

omg im soooo sorry, i misunderstood the posts.

Jinxx. said:
    I know WHY hes doing it (for the money), but still, it’s laughable. lol.

You don’t even know what happen so shut up!

Besides Justin thinks that because he got money he can do whatever he wants?? maybe in Canada but not here in the USA.

I just read Demi auditioned for Hannah Montana. Hell to the no Lovato.

• Jinxx.

May 29, 2012 @ 08:01 pm
    Jinxx. said:
    I know WHY hes doing it (for the money), but still, it’s laughable. lol.

You don’t even know what happen so shut up!

lol what the hell. it’s not that I’m defending Justin (he shouldn’t have reacted the way he did cause now everyone’s on his ass), but I think that the lengths that people will go to for money is funny.
    relax.

• maybelove

Selena seems like she doesn’t care, hmm. She should be a little concerned about her boyfriend.

• fact

hahahah
    they always return at the scene of the crime

• Justinsuglyglasses

Like I said, this incident with the photographer is great free publicity for Justin. Stories about the incident have been everywhere today. In most of the articles that report on the incident, there is mention of Boyfriend single, the Die in Your Arms single and the new CD. You could not buy so much publicity if you wanted to. As long as he can keep the cops from laying charges, he’ll be fine. Even if he has to pay a little money to the photographer, that will be nothing compared to all the free press he has gotten just in time for the CD release. I expect lots more drama and scandal in the life of Justin over the next three weeks. After all, there’s a CD to promote.

• Witness

I was there! And so was that bodyguard with the white hair! He was in a black shirt laughing after everything happened! Ok let your boy be violent.. Your cool! Not! Justin needs people to intervene not babbby babyy babyyy him! He’s going to go down a bad path if people don’t make a change now

My comment is for past posts of peopl who say he had no body guards after the movies. Think again I’m sure there were pics! After Justin fled I saw him talking to Selena who DID stay behind and talked to police. I’m a witness call me up!

That takes balls. Selena must have thought of it.

justin is a little bitch – that we all knew. but WTF is wrong with this paparazzi? actually saying scrawny lil shit justin bieber inflicted PAIN on him? get the fuck out

Crime scene lmaooooo

• l?veislouder

============================
    Moshe’s job isn’t to make sure Justin gets into trouble, it’s to make sure he’s safe. Yeah, you’ll probably argue that Justin couldn’t have been safe if he was throwing punches around, but obviously he was fine. Don’t blame others for Justin’s actions. He’s 18 years old, he’s legally responsible for his actions. He has no one to blame for this situation but himself, no matter what his reason for doing it.

Moshe sounds like a sexy name.

any witness- please contact me with details at idnarbc@gmail.com. much appreciated!

• cheapest hotels in Singapore

A very nice informational blog. Keep on making such important blog post. Your work is really being appreciated by someone. cheapest hotels in Singapore

If I had been the papz guy, instead of rubbing my facial cheek like I was hit, I would have rubbed my ass cheeks like I had been sexually assaulted. Even squeeze a little ketchup packet down your crack to make like Justin just did some serious damage to his buthole.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH made my night!

• ericalynnx03

Check Out Our Justin Bieber video to Boyfriend! Also.. our youtube channel TheBratPackk4.

• SavvySays

I hope he talked to the police before he left the country. If he didn’t, then he’s stupid.

Haha I’m just laughing at the photographer he is a idiot! BTW I kinda like Justin’s song Die in your arms! :)

Excuse him for living his fucking life.

^ The point is he doesn’t HAVE to live is life that way. He could have chosen to not be in the spotlight, and he could have chosen to control his anger. But he didn’t.

• Mousketeer7

Those shoes Selena has on … I need to borrow them! I like her outfit!!

First, we have Justin fucking that chick. Then we have Justin fucking up a dude. All around album times.

• lilyboo

first you need to stop being a fucking hater you know Justin’s name not his story so shut up and LEAVE him alone k? thanks bye. and he didnt fucking fuck a girl get your facts right that girl said it was a LIE so shut up god fucking dam. Justin coulda have a reason 2 you never know k? k. bye.

• SubwayToVenus

Jinxx. said:
    I know WHY hes doing it (for the money), but still, it’s laughable. lol.

He just wants money.

I agree they just want to be normal and that pap was an idiot

• SubwayToVenus

Well they need to leave them alone.

Well they need to leave them alone.

^ No. It’s his fault he hurt the photographer, it’s his fault he’s in the music industry, it’s his fault he’s dating Selena.

He’s going to get the attention no matter what, he’s just made it worse for himself.

• SubwayToVenus

Excuse him for living his fucking life.

• Jinxx.

I know WHY hes doing it (for the money), but still, it’s laughable. lol.

• ParaMonster

The suspect always returns to the scene of the crime. In this case that was just foolish.