Perrie Is Worried Zayn Will Cheat On Her?

AuGKBJECAAA6fTr.jpg-large

Source told HEAT: ‘Although Zayn says he’s really into her, it seems Perrie is the more smitten of the two. She spends a lot of her time in the UK while Zayn is globetrotting with One Direction. They have promised to be faithful to each other when they’re on tour..

Perrie is more worried than Zayn. She knows that One Direction have a huge female fan base and girls are throwing themselves at the boys on a daily basis. Zayn has assured her nothing will happen while he’s away.’

One Direction’s US success continues this week as their debut single ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ passes 2 million digital sales and has been certified double platinum by the RIAA. Their BRIT Award winning debut single, ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ sold more than 131,000 copies in the US in its first week, debuting at #12 on the Billboard Digital Songs chart.

Their #28 debut on the Billboard Hot 100 marked the highest debut from a British Group since the Spice Girls in 1998. In March 2012, the group made chart history when their debut album UP ALL NIGHT entered the US Billboard 200 chart at #1 with over 176,000 copies sold, making them the first British group ever to debut at #1 in the US with their debut album release.

To date the album has been certified GOLD and sold over 700,000 copies in the US alone. UP ALL NIGHT is a worldwide success selling over 2.3M albums and has charted at #1 in 16 countries (US, Ireland, Canada,

New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Sweden, Turkey, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand). The Up All Night: The Live Tour DVD is available everywhere today.

May 29, 2012 @ 07:29 pm
    I feel bad for her if she actually thinks he will stay faithful.
    I feel bad for you if you actually think she’s genuine in this relationship. She not even being faithful herself (and that’s a loose concept; can you cheat on someone you’re not even actually dating? I don’t think so).

This.
    Funny how it all started with me disliking Danielle and now I can clearly see she’s the only genuine girlfriend, lmao.

• l?veislouder

No! OJD was really the first one hahaha, then the rest appeared after them, tbh, I hate all that fuckery, OJD, one direction infenction and bieber fever. What I hate the most is when Directioners tell me what to reblog, and what makes me a directioner, SERIOUSLY, STFU.
    ——————
    “you’re not a Directioner if you don’t believe in elounor!!” xD

——————
    “you’re not a Directioner if you don’t believe in elounor!!” xD

They all say that, YOU’RE NOT A REAL FAN IF YOU HATE THEIR GIRLFRIENDS, suck my dick you untutored virgin.

This.
    lmao this. We may dislike the bitch, but there’s no denying she and Liam are actually dating. I like to believe in Eleanor and Louis, so shuttup!!! lol, but Perrie and Zayn are definitely bullshit. If there are three legitimate relationships regarding One Direction, it’s Lanielle, Elounor, and Larry.

• l?veislouder

I’M SORRY I LOOK BETTER WITH LIAM THAN DANIELLE DOES, BUT DON’T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME!
    AT LEAST I’D BE GENUINE AND NOT TWEET ABOUT MY GUCCI SCARVES AND LOUIS VUITTON HANDBAGS!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Is anyone here? Soo bored :/

I would be scared too. Perrie is no supermodel, and they are some extremely beautiful girls that fling themselves at the boys when they’re on tour. Honestly, it would be hard to resist.

Dead as fuck.

TEAM LARRY STYLINSON!

• Live.Love.Learn.

VENUSSSSS

I’m here, lonely, waiting for people to make me unlonely <333

• Live.Love.Learn.

we’re all on, but no one’s starting a conversation, so um HIYAAAAAAA

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    VENUSSSSS

HIIIIII

TEAM LARRY STYLINSON!

Amen.

• l?veislouder

I’m watching the Yankee game, but my eyes are ready to close like I need sleep. Damn this west coast game having me stay up until at least 1AM >.<

• Live.Love.Learn.

TEAM LARRY STYLINSON!
    TEAM HOW BOUT NO? .__.

May 29, 2012 @ 07:10 pm
    l?veislouder said:

YOLO

• Live.Love.Learn.

I just got on Tumblr for the first time all day & I am dying looking at GIFs of the 1D cartoon!!!

yo wtd the all of 1d concert tickets r sold out even the ones in 2013 wow i guess they might be trully the cure for bieber fever because slowly there causing me 2 cure my bieber fever

I question people who think these boys are straight. Don’t people remember nsync, westlife, take that? Seriously. Most of them are gay.

May 29, 2012 @ 07:23 pm
    —————–
    One Direction Infection >>> Bieber Fever

—————-
    One Direction Infection >>> Bieber Fever

The original will always remain the best one.
    OJD, Obsessive Jonas Disorder forever in my heart.

I feel bad for her if she actually thinks he will stay faithful.

• l?veislouder

The original will always remain the best one.
    OJD, Obsessive Jonas Disorder forever in my heart.
    I think you just mad nothing cool rhymed with Jonas xD
    <3333

I think you just mad nothing cool rhymed with Jonas xD
    <3333

• SubwayToVenus

Oh, c’mon dani I saw you rebloggued my shit of Zayn actually TELLING HARRY OFF when he approached to Louis, it just can’t get anymore obvious, I agree with the Zerrie thing, it’s obvious, why can’t you see Elounor is obvious too? like even today and Elounor fan said I love eleanor but omg my larry feels, they’re real and she got like 54524534 notes cause everyone found it funny how she was an eleanor and danielle blog, lmfao.

• SubwayToVenus

God Bless you and Alan Rickman.

why would zayn fake a relationship with her anyway? I can totally see why SHE would and i can also see why louis would fake a relationship but why would zayn? I just want to know what he would gain from it.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Can someone please explain this to me? I don’t know if I’m just being slow, but I don’t get it :/

I don’t get it either.

• l?veislouder

The difference between me and every other elounor shipper is that I definitely believe in Larry; I know it’s going on. I just either support Louis with Eleanor too, and believe Louis is with both, and Eleanor and Harry are okay with this (or Harry at least tolerates it lol, we know Hazza’s jealousy); or Eleanor doesn’t know about Larry (or turns a blind eye to them) but is at the very least genuine in being in this relationship on her end. I haven’t figured it out yet, but I refuse to believe Eleanor is being paid or she’s doing this just for her own selfish benefit. I want to believe she’s a good, genuine person, and I will until proven otherwise.

…I STILL SHIP LARRY EDWILLIAM STYLINSON THOUGH, FOREVER AND EVER, I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP! LARRY’S IN LOVE AND ALWAAAAAYS WIIILLL BEEEEE!

• kristin6410

Elounor is fake D:

• SubwayToVenus

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID, CAUSE I DON’T THINK SHE’S A BEARD, I THINK SHE’S JUST DUMB, OMG I LOVE YOU DANI, WHY ARE YOU SO FLAWLESS, WHY DO WE ALWAYS AGREE? MOVE IN WITH ME!!!!!

Both eleanor and danielle look like proper bitches, have you all seen their pictures partying smoking and dressed like sluts? Especially eleanor, she seems like a two faced bitch, her personal pictures don’t match her goody good image. I bet they’re both in for the money.

May 29, 2012 @ 07:41 pm
    Zayn gains actually being with Perrie. He is genuinely attracted to her, and has been begging her for a date since November. She rejected him everytime up until Little Mix had an X Factor champion name to defend and a CD to debut. She’s using him, but he gets to actually be with her like he wanted, so he holds his tail between his legs and says nothing (and that’s if he’s aware of the situation; I refuse to believe he’s naïve enough to think she’s sincere).

May 29, 2012 @ 07:49 pm
    kristin6410 said:
    Elounor is fake D:

if you’re a larry shipper JOIN US.
    YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT SHIPPING IS UNTIL YOU SHIP LARRY.

• SubwayToVenus

I’ve seen those pics, I always thought Danielle was a nasty bitch but Eleanor has some racy pics going on too.

May 29, 2012 @ 07:50 pm
    Danielle has never smoked. Eleanor smokes socially, but that doesn’t make her a bitch. She’s shy with fans and people she doesn’t know, creating this “good girl” image that she has no control over. She’s more comfortable with her friends and people she does know, hence being able to let loose with them, creating this “bitch, slut, party-girl” image, again, to which she has no control over.
    I bet you don’t actually know anything. Do research before running your mouth.

THIS AUGUST GIRL, OHMAHGAHHH!!! <3333

i agree with kristi6410 i also think its fake, louis looks miserable, but he looked very happy with hannah, i find that relationship very smelly, why do you subway and loveislouder hate danielle? she seems nice.

THIS AUGUST GIRL, OHMAHGAHHH!!! <3333

*THROWS PARTY*

May 29, 2012 @ 07:57 pm
    The girl is 23 years old, yet she fights with young teenagers on twitter and pretty much directly sends Directioners after them. She’s always tweeting about her nails and designer accessories, and it’s like she feels the need to constantly remind everyone she’s dating Liam. She seems very materialistic, and in this relationship for all the wrong reasons. This relationship wasn’t based on a good foundation on either end anyway. I don’t like it.

I’ve noticed that.
    And as your question is concerned, I don’t hate Danielle but I don’t like her, her Twitter persona is fucking annoying.

• SubwayToVenus

This is what annoys me the most and how she complains about fake Tw accounts, get over yourself.

May 29, 2012 @ 07:57 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    THIS AUGUST GIRL, OHMAHGAHHH!!! <3333
    *THROWS PARTY*
    ---------

• kristin6410

LIL why where u so set on getting zayn to be ur bf and so upset wit perrie if u gotta fiance? Srry for asking just curious

May 29, 2012 @ 08:01 pm
    kristin6410 said:
    I was getting bored in the bedroom and thought Zayn would be a nice addition for us.

(Caroline’s gonna die on the floor for that lmfao)

• SubwayToVenus

(Caroline’s gonna die on the floor for that lmfao)

Lmfao omgggggggg
    But seriously, that’s why..

• kristin6410

I like elounor bc she seems so classy idk if elounor doeant work out i deff ship larry

Actually Perrie is the only one I can tolerate, she seems sweet unlike the other two.

• kristin6410

Lil omg 3some lol lol

kristin6410 said:

What people can’t understand is, Eleanor is the girlfriend Louis brings home and shows off because it’s so easy, SHE IS A WOMAN and not his fucking best friend, but when he is having sex with Eleanor he is thinking of Harry, when he is eating with Eleanor he wishes it was Harry, WHEN IS BREATHING THE SAME AIR ELEANOR IS BREATHING, HE WISHES IT WAS HARRY, BECAUSE LOUIS TOMLINSON IS IN LOVE WITH HARRY STYLES.

May 29, 2012 @ 08:04 pm
    She seems insincere and snooty, another Danielle to me.

AND DON’T PLEASE DON’T SAY IT’S JUST A BROMANCE
    WHO WOULD YOU SNOG TONIGHT HARRY?
    ADELE
    *WHISPERS TO LOUIS* SORRY
    LOUIS *MAKES SASSY BITCHY FACE* ALRIGHT.
    LIKE WHO THE FUCK APOLOGIZES TO A FRIEND.
    I JUST CAN’T.

• SubwayToVenus

She seems insincere and snooty, another Danielle to me.

Agreed.

May 29, 2012 @ 08:05 pm
    kristin6410 said:
    Lil omg 3some lol lol
    lmao xD
    No but really, my fiancé is going away to school in the fall, and if I were to meet someone that I’d wanna get to know (or same for him), we have an agreement that it’s okay, since we’re not getting married anytime soon anyway. We never date anyone else, but that’s just because we don’t want to; no one has beat him for me, and no one has beat me for him.

kristin6410 said:
    I agree :) I agree with why I like her, and I agree with shipping the Larry full-force of Elounor doesn’t work out.

• l?veislouder

Ugh, there is cheesecake in the fridge and there are grapes right in front of it, like “eat me! I’m just as sweet and much healthier!!” -_____- show off grapes >.<

kristin6410 said:

Elounor doesn’t work out because that’s like when you have an apple and a chocolate cake.
    YOU ARE EATING AN APPLE AND YOU’RE OKAY CAUSE IT’S JUST A HARMLESS APPLE BUT THEN YOU’RE EATING A CHOCOLATE CAKE AND YOU THINK BACK, AN APPLE? LOL, OKAY.
    THAT IS WHAT IT IS.
    Lol.

• SubwayToVenus

I am really hungry and there is NOTHING here for me to eat.

THAT IS WHAT IT IS.
    Lol.
    How the fuck do you make that comparison when I just complained about cheesecake and grapes?! lmfao xD
    We really think WAY too alike!! <33333

We really think WAY too alike!! <33333

Omg yes I just saw that LMFAO, GO EAT THE CHEESECAKE CAUSE YOLO.

• l?veislouder

Omg yes I just saw that LMFAO, GO EAT THE CHEESECAKE CAUSE YOLO.
    Ugh okay, I definitely will! be are be!

Up All Night Tour 2012 Program Interview
    Interviewer: Harry and Louis how would you describe Larry Stylinson?
    Harry: Like Jack and Vera from Coronation Street

LMAO
    A MARRIED COUPLE FROM AN ENGLISH SOAP OPERA.

Up All Night Tour 2012 Program Interview
    Interviewer: Harry and Louis how would you describe Larry Stylinson?
    Harry: Like Jack and Vera from Coronation Street

LMAO
    A MARRIED COUPLE FROM AN ENGLISH SOAP OPERA.
    Speaking of which I’m wearing my “Up All Night” tour One Direction sweatshirt I bought at da concert ;D
    And I cut a piece of cake equal to 1/6 of the whole cake because YOLO!
    I’m also watching the Yankee game.

Now if Zayn would just come mack on my face, my night would be perfect!

• kristin6410

LIL ooh i would never b willing to let my bf let alone fiance get to kno another girl idk im very jealous tho lol

• kristin6410

@subway lol that would b soo funny if he shouted out harrys name during sex her lmfao
    larry is on the dl the makeout when elenours not there . There prob just not comfortable telling ppl there gay considering all the girls that want them

• Taylor

hes already cheating on you with me!

kristin6410 said:

=============================
    I am too. He dated a girl for three years (this was before we discussed what our future would be) and I was always very jealous of her, and I was jealous of the one before that, and the one before that. But I understand that jealousy does not contribute to a successful relationship, so I keep quiet. I also understand that one needs to live their life before settling down, hence, my “allowing” him the opportunity to see other girls (he really doesn’t need my permission, I just have no other word to use).
    I must say though, I appreciate him having the opportunity to see other girls and him choosing not to; that means more than anything :)

================================
    all the girls want them together*

I fixed it ;D

• adorkabledanni

Probably because he will cheat on her cuz…lets face it, it’s Zayn.

perrie is using Zayn for publicity , read this http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hh9kac

She should be worried and its unrealistic to expect a young hot famous guy to stay with one girl just at this point in his life.

With sone of the hype about this group replacing/being a threat to Bieber you would think they had sold more than 700,000 copies…..

Will be interesting to see how much Believe sells.

• kristin6410

Its not unrealistic for him to stay faithful smh

He’s already DMING GIRLS .

• SubwayToVenus

At this point I think Liam and Danielle are the only ones who are dating for real.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Harry tweeted that pic! & The Zarry loving continues :)

• l?veislouder

Says the girl who’s being spotted out on dates with other guys >.<
    Please, the only thing this bitch is worried about is this “relationship” ending before she gets any real benefit out of it -_____-