Nick Jonas @ Foster The People Concert

89ae2592aa0011e19dc71231380fe523_7

• l?veislouder

May 30, 2012 @ 02:45 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    DANI BB
    Bb how are you??
    I’m watching “16 and Pregnant” and this girl’s story is so sad. She was engaged, and she and her fiancé were in an accident in the ocean; she survived and he didn’t. She watched him die, so she’s so numb. She went into the hospital two months early because of early contractions and finally broke down, telling everyone she just wants him back with her. Then her baby was born premature and went into intensive care :( I feel so bad.

• SubwayToVenus

Bb how are you??

Omfg that is so sad :(
    I can’t watch that stuff tbh, it makes me lose faith in humanity.
    By the way, YOUR ICON <3

lol Nick head is regular size! joe’s head is indeed way too small, OU is right

May 30, 2012 @ 03:04 pm
    lol Nick head is regular size! joe’s head is indeed way too small, OU is right

If you’ve seen pics of them
    Together Joes head is bigger than Nick’s. The only difference is that Nicks
    Head is skinny while Joe has a big jaw line.

joe would look worse with a shaved head because his head is so much smaller :\

Nicks head is smaller.

Nick is the younger one, the one with the small head is Joe, the middle bro, Nick head is normal, and he looks good but he looked better b4 cutting his h air

I can’t believe we’re discussing head sizes.
    Actually I can rofl

If you’ve seen pics of them
    Together Joes head is bigger than Nick’s. The only difference is that Nicks
    Head is skinny while Joe has a big jaw line.

no way!!! Joe has a tiny tiny head and face, Nick’s regular

lol I always notice those silly things on people, for example selena gomez is pretty but she has an irregular large head, while Joe is handsome but his face is too small, I thought I was the only one to notice that

Uh head size has nothing to do with age. Joe has a bigger head. Nick has the smallest head of his bris. Not saying its bad.
    Just truth.

Nick is perfect and so proportional, I love him, he looks sexier than ever

• l?veislouder

Omfg that is so sad :(
    I can’t watch that stuff tbh, it makes me lose faith in humanity.
    By the way, YOUR ICON <3
    Same, I feel so bad :(

I know, I love her so much <3 I searched high and low for a good icon of her; I’m so happy I have that :D

nick is the ugliest mofo in the world. He thinks that it’s so special and needs to be a big deal when he shaves his head. Who cares? He needed to get that pube-fro off of him.

• SubwayToVenus

Same, I feel so bad :(

She’s so amazing , she’s a little princess <3

• SubwayToVenus

You’re dumb.

Just truth.

I know, I was just trying to let you know who is who, because there’s no way you actually think Joe has a bigger head, are you blind? Joe has the smalles head I’ve ever seen

May 30, 2012 @ 03:07 pm
    If you’ve seen pics of them
    Together Joes head is bigger than Nick’s. The only difference is that Nicks
    Head is skinny while Joe has a big jaw line.

no way!!! Joe has a tiny tiny head and face, Nick’s regular

Considering his face is bigger than Nicks than Nick must have am Andy head.

He thinks that it’s so special

you mean he KNOWS he is so special, he is the real deal

i don’t get why everyone loves foster the people so much. they’re good but not amazing

Considering his face is bigger than Nicks than Nick must have am Andy head

lol are you serious or you’re being sarcastic? Joe’s head and face are soo small

lol Nick is the sweetest Jonas!

Joes head is bigger

Well, the head size fights are funnier than the height fights.

I love the way Nick stands, like saying “I am the boss and I’m hot” he is the best, I love his attitude

lol head sizes? I didn’t wanna get into this but Nick’s head could totally eat Joe’s

May 30, 2012 @ 03:15 pm
    Considering his face is bigger than Nicks than Nick must have am Andy head

Nope I’m being serious. That’s why I never liked Nick with short hair
    He can’t pull it off. He does look good with the buzz cut though
    I’ve seen better

OMG OU made us discuss head sizes!! no way, can we just talk about how perfect flawless and wonderful Nick Jonas is?

Selena doesn’t have a big head. Miley’s is bigger….

Are you people serious? Nicks head is the tiniest thing ever. Miley’s head is bigger that’s why they would not make a good couple now!

are you saying Miley and Joe’s heads are bigger than Nick’s and Selena’s lol this is hilarious, Selena has the biggest head ever and Joe the smallest, I’ve never seen a face smaller than Joe’s Nick’s head is way bigger

• SubwayToVenus

She’s my little cutie pie, helicopter princess <3 little Cher bear <333 lol

She’s not yours!!! SHE’S MINE, BACK OFF :(

May 30, 2012 @ 03:16 pm
    Well, the head size fights are funnier than the height fights.

Lol this

• l?veislouder

Caroline, which color top do you think is better?

the silver or the gold?

Selena “big head” gomez is a large head freak!

Joe’s head is a golf ball

I’m being serious. Miley has a bigger head than Nick and Selena. So is Joe’s!

• NJD

what the hell are you talking about? My Nicky is so beautiful and proportional, and perfect sized!!! everthing in Nicky is big enough ok!!
    go Nicky go
    Yay Nicky Yay

You mean Nicks head is a golf ball.

Joe’s head is bigger than selena’s? lol
    I’m literally LOL, people are so sarcastic

Selenas head is a golfball!

You mean Nicks head is a golf ball.

No, Joe’s

related stories

Nick Jonas Palmer World’s most beautiful people!!! of course, he is flawless

in other news, Nick has the best sized head, and everything else in his body!!!

Joe has a bigger head than Selena.
    What are people smoking today that they think
    Nick’s head and Sel’s are bigger?

• NJD

who else thinks Nick Jonas is the most perfect human being in this planet? and he is the most beautiful, inside and outside.

Nick’s head and Sel’s are bigger?

But Selena’s head is huge, she is deform

• NJD

I don’t care how huge Selena’s head is or how thin Joe’s face is, the fact is that Nick Jonas is FlawLESS!

Nick Jonas is forever protected by fans

In bringing my ultimate weapon. Since you are being mean to Joe and Selena. Proof that Nicks head is the golf ball!

lol Nick’s head is perfect, facts are facts

I’m crying.

lol no one is mean to Joe and Selena, being big head or small faced is not a bad thing, it’s weird but not bad, it’s not Nick’s fault that he is so proportional and beautiful

I’m crying.

me too!!!! I have a laugh attack

Selenas head is a golfball!

lol this is too much, hers is the earth!!

May 30, 2012 @ 03:34 pm
    I’m crying.

me too!!!! I have a laugh attack

I’m having an asthma attack!

Selena’s head is soo small, and she is fat, and her hair so blond and she can sing!!!

lol

• NJD

lol this is so funny, I’m glad every single part of my baby’s body is perfect!

Nick Jonas is Flawless

We are talking about big heads but literally!!! Selena’s is the biggest

Joe’s head is a ping pong ball

No, Joe’s is a “canica”

everybody’s head looks like a golf ball next to Selena’s

This is the funniest thing ever!

• NJD

Nick is perfection Oh Nicky Oh Nicky you’re an angel sent from heaven

This is the funniest thing ever!

absolutely!

everybody loves Nick

• SubwayToVenus

Caroline, which color top do you think is better?

the silver or the gold?

Silver!

OMG i just got a laugh attack seriously head -size fight !! loling at how it started with joe and nick and suddenly miley and selena became into it too i can’t stop laughing i’m in tears xD xD

I saw Nick in NYC last week. Let me tell you guys that Nick in person with this haircut looks really different. The way he looks in pap pics at events where he makes the stupidest faces does not do him justice. Omg if only you guys could see him like I did. *_*

_________________

THIS! : )

I don’t care nick (I don’t find him attractive) but… who is this guy next him??? http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=78026&fid=543676 he looks very hot! he’s a nick’s friend or what???

Haha, this is the funniest discussion I have ever seen. You guys are cracking me up… :)

Okay, seriously? Who is he trying to be? If this was Joe everyone would be saying what a try hard douche he was.
    And who gives a fuck about the size of his head?

May 30, 2012 @ 05:10 pm
    And who gives a fuck about the size of his head?

Lol the head jokes are just jokes

• Caitlin

Nick is just sexy. Always has been ;D

Niley lovers
    Always pathetic

• l?veislouder

miley’s spirit was there :)
    ;)

• oceanUP

joe would look worse with a shaved head because his head is so much smaller :\

• Gearsarealwaysturning

OU you are such a fucking hater. What happened to the nice OU? the one with the .

• SubwayToVenus

OU POST THIS

PROOF THAT NICK IS GOD. THAT’S WHY MILEY CAN’T GET OVER HIM. POST THIS ALONG WITH THIS POST.

• oceanUP

he’s texting miley, they still talk :) :)

• oceanUP

OU POST THIS

miley’s spirit was there :)

• SubwayToVenus

miley’s spirit was there :)

Omg

• SubwayToVenus

DANI BB

May 30, 2012 @ 02:36 pm
    oceanUP said:
    joe would look worse with a shaved head because his head is so much smaller :\

Nicks head is smaller.

• l?veislouder

lol, you’re the one who thinks it’s a big deal, not Nick.

Nick looks perfect with any haircut, it is his actitude what makes him like that, he know he is beautiful xD

• l?veislouder