Selena Gomez @ Marilyn Monroe Exhibit

selenadroke

Sexy and stunning!

• exoticmist

The other girl is Samantha Droke.

• TeamStelena

Beautiful :)

I adore that other girl’s dress, it’s gorg.

• gorgeousselenagomez

Simply flawless!

• gorgeousselenagomez

I love her so much!

• gorgeousselenagomez

She’s such a sweetheart!

• thecat61

Sorry but Selena’s outfit, WTF!!!

• thecat61

Sorry but Selena’s outfit, WTF!!!

EWWWWWWWWW gorgeousselenagomez *pukes*

did Claudia rise out out of the ground from her grave

I really hope Claudia didn’t come out of the grave cause that would mean she’s a zombie and I’d have to shoot her.

Who’s Claudia?

• UKnowULuvMe

Who’s Claudia?
    Claudia is gorgeousselena. She’s a mega troll that LOVES Selena Gomez.

EWWWWWWWWW gorgeousselenagomez *pukes*

did Claudia rise out out of the ground from her grave
    Someone insult Selena. That way we’ll know.

• lawl

I find it a lil ironic how Samantha Droke looks classier.

Thats’s barely an alibi. That’s a simple fact. You can wear the same thing to a club, a social event and a wedding. It depends on the outfit.

Do you not know that the reply button doesn’t work -_-
    You or the other anon whoever commented said the outfit is interchangeable, that outfit Ms Gomez is wearing wouldn’t even be worn at a wedding, have you ever been to one? Plus it totally doesn’t look like one would wear at a little red carpet event. That’s more of a nightclub or party outfit, the kind of outfit you’d see certain girls walking in the streets at night if you know what I mean.

The reply button works lmfao. I use it whenever someone replies to something. Maybe people on this site are dumb and don’t know how to do it. I’m not catering to people that can’t do something so simple.

It depends on the wedding. Most weddings, no. But I never brought up weddings specifically. This is an event to look at a Marilyn Monroe exhibit. She wore a nice shirt and nice shorts. Who even knows if there was a dress code. If she wore this while others wore long fancy dresses at like the Oscar’s, I would say Selena didn’t conform enough.

Yes, a lot of girls wear outfits that can be worn by “those” girls, but their outfits aren’t necessarily prossy outfits per say. They try to look good so guys will pay them to open their legs. I do see more prossies dressing more normally instead of the bikini and fishnets.

• Jinxx.

May 31, 2012 @ 06:38 am

Do you not know that the reply button doesn’t work -_-
    who currrrrs.

• iSpeak4mE

I envy Selena’s legs, they’re so long and slender. She looks gorgeous here <3. I think if she wasnt wearing that fishnet shirt over the corset top her outfit would look better, but it looks fine now too :)

• Nons

Samantha is looking sextastic. Selena looks good too.

tldr

Jinxx. said:

who currrrrs.

Obviously you did since you replied ;]

• anon

wow.. I must admit Selena looks trashy next to Samantha O_o

awww beautiful my bby is a women now she is perfect better than miley and demi combined

• yolanda s

Ima kill this bitch!!!!

• wiseone

They have nothing to do with this, you sound stupid…
    The three of them are more perfect and better than you are anon ;)

the girl next to selena is samatha droke she was in princess protection program with her so they reunted they also reunitded back in januray the night of the unicef concert she is in the picture with ashely tisdale and selena gomez

oh ya samtha drooke was also in the call me maybe video with justin, selena, ashely, carlos, and she is dating carlos pena from btr

(replying to this) – May 31, 2012 @ 10:06 am
    Pffff, yes you did. ;-)

no I didn’t silly ;D

anon said:
    wow.. I must admit Selena looks trashy next to Samantha O_o

true…

soooo cute!

Pffff, yes you did. ;-)

• BrokenArrow

i lovee her shorts

Well, at least her presence makes the other girl standing next to her look better.

• justthat

no the girl next to Selena looks weird, a little bit creepy to me

but.. what is she wearing?

i really love that outfit sel is wearing.

• justthat

she is beautiful, i love her hair and well the shirt

• SubwayToVenus

She’s perf.

wasn’t the girl standing next to her in princess protection program with her and demi?

• Samanthadroke.org

You’re right. It’s Samantha Droke, she played Brooke in PPP. :-)

Whose the cute girl on the right side of the first photo???

• fact

justthat said:
    no the girl next to Selena looks weird, a little bit creepy to me

You’re the one whose weird and creepy.

• justthat

no the girl next to Selena looks weird, a little bit creepy to me

You’re the one whose weird and creepy.
    yeah, just me:P

Outfits are highly interchangeable for situations.

she’s stunning and I don’t mind that she wants to show some skin but I wear outfits like that when I go clubbing, for an event she should’ve done more.

(replying to this) – May 31, 2012 @ 05:32 am
    Outfits are highly interchangeable for situations.

That’s not even a good alibi…

selena why are you copying miley leather shorts as usual always copying miley style.

• Selena237