Miley Cyrus Botox @ 19, ‘I Was Called Fat’

miley-cyrus-botox-fat-2
miley-cyrus-botox-fat-6

Credit: MileyHQ. Can someone translate the important part? Thx! :)

BRAVO: Miley, many people have been worrying about you lately, especially because of your weight loss.
MILEY: I personally think its great that my fans care for me that much, but i feel better than ever! Im not anorexic nor do i have psychological problems NOR do i cut. Im super healthy and super happy!
BRAVO: Do these rumors bother you?
MILEY: No. I learned that it doesnt even matter, because no matter what i do, people are always gonna find something new that bugs them about me. If i loose a few pounds because i changed my diet im anorexic – and before that, people called me fat. If i have Sex, im a whore. If i dont, im a loser. Theheck? So i just live like i wanna – and im happy with it. If anyones gotta problem with it, i guess they have to deal with it themselves.
BRAVO: You still sound a little frustrated saying that.
MILEY: Not really. Liam has actually thought me alot when it comes to that. Hes chilled as heck. Nobody can ever shock or annoy him. I find that amazing and im trying to do it just like him.
BRAVO: What does Liam think about your new body?
MILEY: Liam is happy because he knows i feel better than before. He actually supported me changing my diet. My doctor found out that im allergic to gluten.
BRAVO: So, whats on your diet plan right now?^
MILEY:First of all fish, poultry, salad and fruit. Of course now and then, some meat. But not fried meat, just cooked or grilled! And im only eating whole-wheat-bread without gluten!
BRAVO: You have some deep troubles in your new movie LOL – youre playing Lola, the typical 16 year old with lots of teenager problems.
MILEY: Oh yes. Lola really is the typical teenager! I think lots of girls can actually identify themselves with her. And the teenage boys who watch the movie cana learn a little bit about teenage girls aswell (giggles)
BRAVO: Lola has had her first Sex in LOL and doesnt know how to talk to her mom about it. Did you talk to your mom about what youre doing with your friends in the bedroom?
MILEY: I often told my mom more things than she actually wanted to know (laughs) Im really lucky with my mom because im really close to her. Ive never had any secrets!
BRAVO: Your mom is not only one of the LOL-producers, shes also your boss on set! Does that work out?
MILEY: Its pretty annoying sometimes (laughs) I cant stand when she tells me things like: “Act like this, or act like that” in a specific scene. Whenever she does that, i tell her “Mom, youre not the actress out of us two. Leave that job to me and the director”. But of course, most of the time its great being on set with her because i can trust her a 100%. Thats a wonderful feeling because i know how important confidence is in that business.

• thecat61

She’s always had a round face though just like her dad. Ah, tabloids suck ass!!

• Jackie

That photo is so edited

it says why would i get botox I’m only 19

• Me

THIS SITE IS SO HORRIBLE! I CANT!

it says why would i get botox I’m only 19

=========

Really? I need to go on google translate rn

I don’t even know what language this is! What language is it??!

you do know young people with wrinkles are caused by smoking drinking and or drugs. althou hair loss is heirreditary but if miley has wrinkles its coz shes been doing them three. if you wanna look young avoid them three its simple

I’m 19 and I have small under my eyes wrinkles and it’s not from smoking and drugs cause I’ve never done that
    -_-

I think its from straining my eyes and lack of sleep..

yeah… it’s pretty obvious that whoever runs this site hates her.

IDGI so this GERMAN magazine is claiming she had botox? Exactly what is their source because this tabloid doesn’t seem legitimate about it whatsoever.

• Biatch

1. intouch is crap
    2. it says she got a boobjob, teeth fixed and botox cause shes self-conscious
    3. the other magazine is bravo which is worse than intouch. plus they read OU cause i remember they had once a screenshot of OceanUp in their magazine lol and they like to make up things

• UKnowULuvMe

She hasn’t had botox or any other form of surgery. Dumb magazine. Dumb dumb dumb!

yeah… it’s pretty obvious that whoever runs this site hates her.

True not to mention this site is run by idiots but I still keep coming here to this stupid-fest that’s supposedly “journalism”.

It’s funny they hate Miley Cyrus, when the postings about her is what brought people here and still does and is what made this site known also the Jonas Brothers too but Miley was a part of them cause she dated one of the them.

& its a bit ironic how some Miley haters think the fans are stupid than they are when in actuality the haters are literally just as dumb as SOME of the fans are…

Biatch said:
    1. intouch is crap
    2. it says she got a boobjob, teeth fixed and botox cause shes self-conscious

That’s no surprise because many tabloids make up stories to help boost their sales no matter if they contain a little or massive lie.

@Biatch Those kinds of magazines also makeup things for attention because when it grabs someone’s attention it’ll make them curious to read it and even buy it, so they’ll do whatever can sell cause a story considered ‘boring’ wouldn’t sell.
    It’s important for the reader to bear in mind how the media operates. You can’t believe everything you read cause you’d be just as guilty as the ‘journalists’ making the stories up.

• mileyqueen

BRAVO: Do these rumors bother you?
    BRAVO: You still sound a little frustrated saying that.
    BRAVO: What does Liam think about your new body?
    BRAVO: So, whats on your diet plan right now?^

No need to thank me ;D

• EarthChild

BRAVO: Do these rumors bother you?
    BRAVO: You still sound a little frustrated saying that.
    BRAVO: What does Liam think about your new body?
    BRAVO: So, whats on your diet plan right now?^

No need to thank me ;D

her diet sounds similar to mine lol

• EarthChild

Except I don’t even eat poultry^^^ Just seafood. Minimally as possible.

4. the interview:
    BRAVO: Miley, people worry about you cause you look very thin lately.
    Miley: I appreciate that my fans are caring so much about me but I’m better than I’ve ever been! Neither do I have anorexia nor do I cut myself. Honestly, I am in great health and happy.
    BRAVO: Do rumors upset you?
    Miley: No, I’ve learned that no matter what I do, someone’s always bothered. If I lose some pounds because I changed my diet, I am anorexic. Earlier they called me fat. If I have sex they call me slut. If I do not have sex they call me failure. What’s the point of that? I live my life as I want to and I am happy. If someone feels bothered they have to deal with that.
    BRAVO: But you do sound a bit frustrated.
    Miley: No, I am really not. My boyfriend Liam taught me a lot. He doesn’t get thrown off track fast. I admire him for that and try to adapt.
    BRAVO: What does Liam say about your new body shape?
    Miley: Liam is happy cause I’m feeling better than ever. He helped and supported me by changing my diet. My doctor said I have a gluten intolerance.
    BRAVO: What is your new diet?
    Miley: First of all fish, poultry, salad, fruits and of course a bit meat. But not deep-fried. It has to be cooked or grilled. And I don’t eat bright bread anymore. Only wholemeal bread or glutenfree.
    BRAVO: In your new movie “LOL” youre playing Lola, a 16-year-old girl who has lots of trouble in her private life.
    Miley: Oh, yes! Lola i s a typical teenage girl. I think a lot of girls can relate to Lola. And boys can learn a lot about girl with the help of lola (laughs).
    BRAVO: Lola has her first time in the movie and doesn’t have the guts to talk with her mom about that. Did you tell your mom everything you’ve done with boyfriends in your bedroom?
    Miley: I always told her more than she actually wanted to know (laughs). I am very lucky to have her as my mom. We’ve always been very close. I’ve never had to hide anything from her.
    BRAVO: Your mom was the producer of the film. This means she was your boss at the same time. How did that work on set?
    Miley: Sometimes it is annoying (laughs). I hate it when she says: “Do this scene like this or that.”. then Im always like: “Mom, youre not an actress. Let me and the director do the work.” But it’s also good that she’s on set. We trust each other 100%. That’s a nice feeling cause trust is so important in that industry – and anything but taken for granted.

• suydfgsuygf

she’s turning into demi constantly going on about her issues
    its ok to be quiet sometimes

• Lyssa

asdfghjkl

• SubwayToVenus

Miley says she’s better than ever yet she has cutting scars on her wrists :/

• Lyssa

SubwayToVenus said:
    Miley says she’s better than ever yet she has cutting scars on her wrists :/
    gummy braclets

BRAVO: You still sound a little frustrated saying that.

Yeah, he really looked chilled on punkd. There are other pictures of him and his brother Chris bashin some poor guys head in outside a club. And didn’t she say on punkd that he had a temper and didn’t know how he would react. He’s a shithead, so she’s looking up to a shithead. Explains a lot.

It’s german.

Can’t wait for Miles to tweet about this.

• oceanUP

jesse mccartney had wrinkles at 19 so it’s possible that miley did and wanted botox to get rid of them. she also might have got it for headaches.

it’s rude that people called her fat, she just had extra meat on her bones.

• SubwayToVenus

it’s rude that people called her fat, she just had extra meat on her bones.

Omg Ou are you serious now? Miley never had extra meat, she was always super thin.

• Daryl

This is the beginning of my Internet Life. I have reitred
    from the grind. It seems like there are millions of blogs on the Internet
    today and the more I read the more I want to comment on
    them. Your blog is not like most of the blogs
    that I read on the Internet, and I like the style of what you are presenting here.
    I am the proud owner of my own website and blog and i
    get ideas from blogs such as yours. Thank-you. There was a place to include an email and
    address, so I have done that. I hope you approve that I did this.
    It seems to be customary so I went ahead with it.
    TheVeryBest2You 13 8
    Feel free to surf to my homepage; Find Out How To Lose Weight Fast

• oceanUP

if miley really had plastic surgery do you think she looks better?!

seriously who cares the bravo magazine is full of lies and shit not even worth to read

Not surprised by this , rumors are going to follow her no matter what poor girl !

Bitches you care about Miley’s life more than you do to yours !!

• thecat61

Subwaytovenus – did you read the inerview, she’s not cutting. People wanted Miley to come out and say something, she did, now no one believes her. Oh and how would you react if two naked people climbed in the back seat of your car?

The Interview is in german, by the way

they just talk about how her teeths and boobs changed. her boobs OF COURSE grow when you’re older and she fixed her teeth years ago. so this whole article is just pointless.

Miley says she’s better than ever yet she has cutting scars on her wrists :/
    gummy braclets
    same thing they said about demi.

teeths are right but with her breast ?? I dont think so. she always wears tshirts that are on her left and right cut and I cant see anything with surgery at her breast.

and botox … hmmmmm.. I really dont know.
    I hope not. I think shes the next britney spears. D: (I really dont wanna see her like linsay lohan or britney spears… :(( )

So she eats healthy and wants to be skinny and that’s a problem??? Maybe that’s something everyone should do! It’s sad that if someone says no to a burger now a days that’s makes them anorexic. And as far as her teeth go have none of u ever gotten your teeth fixed?? Come one. And the girl who said boobs don’t grow past 17… I had no boons unt this past month and I have gone up a cup size and I’m 20! And the cutting ever heard of photoshop for publicity. Leave Miley alone imagine how bad u feel when someone talks about u! She is just like everyone else and doesn’t need to be constantly beyotched at gees!!!

Lucky i’am german

Jun 2, 2012 @ 05:55 am
    Miley says she’s better than ever yet she has cutting scars on her wrists :/
    gummy braclets
    same thing they said about demi.

I don’t believe the lies about her getting surgery, botox, and whatever but i still think she has some mental issues and she cuts or maybe she WAS cutting and stopped? But even if the cuts on her wrists fade, you never know if she stopped because she could just be cutting somewhere else..like on her thigh…problems like this don’t just go away…either she’s seen a therapist and has stopped cutting or she’s still cutting..

Me too. Haha and know and dont even have to by the german intouch

if miley really had plastic surgery do you think she looks better?!

lollllllllll hahahhhahahhahhaahhhahahahhahahha NO. hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahha

sad though, she IS on a diet to get thin….i mean she doesnt eat much red meat and when she does it isn’t fried…she really wants to be skinny. it isn’t even about gluten or health reasons anymore.

they look bigger in that pic cause theyre pushed up but they arent actually bigger.

yes, they are. they got smaller now that she’s dieting but miley used to have a nice pair of boobs.
    she wasn’t wearing a bra with this dress, so it shows her boobs how they really are

bravo- the magazine with the naked ppl in it. always was too embarrassed to read that as a teen, and now i’m just not interessted in it anymore xD

people need to just recognize that you can’t cheat aging. someday EVERYONE IS GONNA GET OLD AND LOOK IT NOW MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BOTOX YOU GET. ITS HUMAN NATURE. JUST ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON! gesh.

her boobs arent small but they arent very big either. they havent gotten smaller though, youre right.
    she isnt wearing a bra in this dress but that isnt the only way to push up a pair of boobs. its obvious that her boobs are pushed up. they arent that perky normally.

• MissSarah

lies, lies, lies.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 05:53 am

yeah she did fix her teeth years ago and i think she admitted to that…but boobs do not grow that late…they don’t really grow past 17 or 18..but i still don’t think she got surgery i just think that she pushes them up sometimes and in some dresses she pushes them up really high and it makes them pop and seem bigger http://www.google.com/imgres?q=miley+cyrus+breast+implants&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=mxo_VIaTr0SMmM:&imgrefurl=http://www.plasticcelebritysurgery.com/2011/12/miley-cyrus-breast-implants-rumors-true.html&docid=hJvSzlsFmKaU9M&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HehSvAFKfng/Tul_s3mCeUI/AAAAAAAAgkQ/zhhVuEUzy6w/s1600/miley-cyrus-breast-implants.jpg&w=585&h=452&ei=LyXKT5emBOT30gHtja1h&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1078&vpy=315&dur=406&hovh=194&hovw=251&tx=125&ty=113&sig=115537039881196036562&page=1&tbnh=135&tbnw=170&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0,i:104

ewww why would she even consider botox? no one has wrinkles at 19.

The aging process does start early. I’ve seen young people with wrinkles and I even know 2 guys that turned 20 and were 70% with no hair.

oceanUP said:

if miley really had plastic surgery do you think she looks better?!

lmfaoooooooooooooo YOU’RE SUCH A BITCH!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

• DeleteWhoIAm – twitter/tumblr

I can’t read it properly… the main page. I understand it, it’s just there are some words where I can’t make out the letters – too blurry when i enlarge the image – and it could be multiple words that fit.
    But its pretty interesting, about her figure and “Liam liking her new figure” and mum and all that. :)

wow, no need to translate that. specially the part where they claim that she had breast surgery is ridiculous. the rest is just some talk about how great she feels, and that shes healthy and some talk about LOL

That, too. It’s also natural. Genes can be good, okay or bad.

I will make a “Leave Miley Alone” video ._.
    By: LLL’s baby

She never said she used botox. Geez…
    You guys ever heard about soemthing called TABLOID?

It basically talks about how Miley’s scared that Newcomers like Jennifer Lawrence will push her off the throne, so apparently she got Botox two times already, 250 Milliliter breast implants and her teeth fixed.

All crap besides her teeth.

Love her!

hmmmm.. the fact that this is a foreign tabloid which probably has no credibility seems to question the validity of this supposed ‘botox’ rumor…