Nick Jonas TONY AWARDS Presenter

nickjonasyankees-33

Nick Jonas will present at Tony Awards this year hosted by Neil Patrick Harris.

List of presenters so far under! Brought to you by vintage Delta G!

Nick Jonas
Candice Bergen
Christopher Plummer
James Marsden
Mandy Patinkin
Sheryl Crow
Trey Parker and Matt Stone

Agreed The Big Bang Theory is the best show ever and if Nick did star in it I’d scream YOLO. It’d make this the best year ever.

Honestly I don’t think their album is gonna be released anytime soon, Nick is all broadway now

• SubwayToVenus

Omg this is amazing, I love you bb :)

Nick Jonas and Sheldon Cooper!! OMG

He must be really happy, he will win one someday I’m sure

yay yay I’m so excited Nick is the best

but he denied he was gonna be on another play, and I was excited about the rumor of him doing Jersey boys.

him doing Grease would be perfection

• SubwayToVenus

OMG NICK JONAS AND JIM PARSONS IN THE SAME PLACE, TWO OF MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLDDDDDDDD

Jun 1, 2012 @ 01:13 pm

nick said he had no plans of doing any broadway show this year

agreed!! they’re my favorite two I hope they get a picture together Nick loves TBBT

nick said he had no plans of doing any broadway show this year

… yet
    wait a little

Nick should guest star in The Big Bang Theory, that’s the best show ever, if that happens that’d make my year

• NJD

yay my Nicky!! and my Jimmy
    lol

• UKnowULuvMe

I wish he was performing. He was great in the broadway performance clips I’ve seen YT.

TT
    Zac and Zattackers Are Married

TT
    Zac and Zattackers Are Married

lol what does that have to do with anything

this year he is presenting, maybe next year he is performing and maybe the next he is winning

Jun 1, 2012 @ 01:21 pm

TT
    Zac and Zattackers Are Married

lol what does that have to do with anything
    —————-

Nothing I just found the nickname for Zac’s fans ridic and the trending topic even more ridic. lol

I think he was so perfect on Hairspray, he was the best Link ever, he was good on HTS too

• UKnowULuvMe

We can only hope…

• SubwayToVenus

I know!!!! OMG NICK SHOULD APPEAR IN ONE EPISODE.

Zattackers lol what’s the name of Nick’s fans?

• SubwayToVenus

Zattackers lol what’s the name of Nick’s fans?
    Nick fans are Stayers lol, that’s stupid though,

I know!!!! OMG NICK SHOULD APPEAR IN ONE EPISODE.

Nick should had played that super genious Japanese kid Sheldon hated

Nick fans are Stayers lol, that’s stupid though

why isn’t it Nickers?

• SubwayToVenus

Nick should had played that super genious Japanese kid Sheldon hated
    Lmfaooooooo, noo, I don’t think Nick’s a good actor though there are some similiraties between SHELDON and Nick, they’re both germaphobics or something.. haha

I’m a stayer and could be consider as a Jonatic but never ever would be a Joe Hoe or a Kevinator lol

Slayer lol

She has a nice smile/eyes. But she looks older than her years. I don’t think the bleached blonde hair helps. She would look younger w/her natural color.

• Jonas Brothers Uruguay

Please like our page in facebook. We’re the Official Fans Club of the Jonas Brothers in Uruguay. We were hacked a few month ago and we really need the help!!! Thanks http://www.facebook.com/JonasBUruguay

• Ijustneedyounow

Lol …from videos..clearly you have never met Delta. Without makeup in person she looks like an angel/model and has incredible eyes !

yeah… like a topmodel *rolls eyes*

Great news for Nick. Re: Delta. Ha ha is that the best you could do. Lol. Delta is an angel. Poor celebrities get the worst deal but I suppose they ask for it. Edpecially dating Nick! Hope Nick dates another girl like this Stephanie so that all the teenage jealous girls can move on to the next in line. Being on the no make up pics of the next girlfriend..

• NJD

Go Nickers Go!

I became a fan of Nick after seeing him on Hairspray and then on HTS, I have never listened to the Jonas Brothers so I’m a fan of Nick only

Nileynators Nileytics

• NJD

well said fellow Nickers!! Nick will win a Tony and an Emmy, he is the best actor/singer/performer/musician

I stick up for Nick only!

maybe Nick is doing another play soon and next year he wins a Tony and since he is gonna be in the next Smash season he could win an Emmy too!! so that could happen sooner than later!

Oh for sure Nileytics are the biggest fandom

• SubwayToVenus

Omg NICK JONAS FANS, period, lol.

most of my friends and I only like Nick

Nikes!

I was so happy when Jim Parsons won his first Emmy and the second! and I hope he wins his third, the same will happen when Nick wins his Tony! someday it’s only half timing and the other half’s luck :D

• NJD

everything my Nicky does, he does it perfect, he is a perfectionist, so if he acts he is a good actor, if he sings, he is a good singer, if he writes, he is a good writer, if he kiss he is a good kisser

yes!!!! proud of Nick

Good for Nick! He said he was excited about announcing some things up ahead. Can’t wait to hear.

• UKnowULuvMe

I conflicted about fan labels, on one hand they give you a sense of identity and family but on the other hand, they also make you sound like crazy cult people. I don’t know what to think about them, tbh.

Bet Nick goes back to the UK soon. He tweeted that thing about the UK and that song. He still has friends there and a single ex. He’s got nothing else going on besides the Tony’s. He’s free as a bird now.

LMAO. yrs ago he was at the grammys. now he doesnt get even invited.

CAREER OVER.

LMAO. yrs ago he was at the grammys. now he doesnt get even invited.

CAREER OVER.

career’s just starting!! what about yours? Nick is amazing

I’m glad Nick has been asked to present. It means that even though his run ended early, the members of the Broadway community still consider him to be a success and someone worthy of being included.

I’m proud of Nick, he is so young and so talented

of course, the kid has talent, and he has showed it, and he is the first presenter listed. I think he has a good career ahead, Broadway is waiting for Nick Jonas

he is the youngest presenter!

Namantha 2.0. Calling it.

lol okay

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO. yrs ago he was at the grammys. now he doesnt get even invited.

CAREER OVER.
    Lol, shut up cunt, the Tonys are a big deal.

Excellent!! Way to go Nick, that’s quite an honor to even be asked!

And by the way. Do you think that is a funny picture of Delta? Are you trying to say cancer recovery is funny? It’s not funny. How brave of her at that time to get out and show people what she looked like in recovery.

And to all the people laughing at the pic. How would you feel and how would you look after chemotherapy with no hair.

• Jackie

FML
    The year I don’t have foxtel

NPH is hosting again. Nick, Jim Parson, Paul Rudd, James Marsden :(

• coniconiconni

Why am I laughing with the “Brought to you by vintage Delta G!”? lol

Don’t know why. Its actually not funny. Hope you don’t end up in cancer recovery.

Hope Nick takes Delta! <3

Thanks ocean up. How cute is Nick. Not sure the Delta pic was a good idea.

Zattackers lol what’s the name of Nick’s fans?

Jonas fans- First was Jonas fans, then Jonas heads, now it’s Jonatics lol embarrasing

Nick fans – Nick chicks, now it’s stayers

Joe fans – joe hoes, fastlifers

Kevin fans- Kevinatics and Kevinators

Those all sound soooo stupid.

Did they even call themselves that before people/celebs made up Little Monsters and Beliebers, I guess the other fanbases such as the Jonas ones do it to compete with the others.

• UKnowULuvMe

doldol said:

Hey guys !!!
    I haven’t been on here for ages , i really missed OU :D :D
    Hello person! How are you?

• doldol

UKnowULuvMe said:

doldol said:

Hey guys !!!
    I haven’t been on here for ages , i really missed OU :D :D
    Hello person! How are you?
    I’m fine how r u??
    have u finished skool yet?

I hope H2$ didn’t sour Nick on Broadway-although producers are going to think twice about him as a lead now, sadly. He needs to open a show, not take over one that’s already been running for a year! I’ve always said he’d be a GREAT Danny Zucko in another revival Grease.

• UKnowULuvMe

doldol said:

UKnowULuvMe said:

I’m fine how r u??
    have u finished skool yet?
    I’ve taken the summer semester off but if you mean the standard k-12 years then, yes, yes I have.

• doldol

I’ve been on my vacation since the 18th of may,and tbh last semester wasn’t the best for me,there were lots of problems :/

WTF Dude that picture of Delta is when she was going thru her chemo! That’s a wig (All her hair fell out from treatment) and the braces to keep her teeth from moving because of the the treatment. That’s an old ass pic like about 10 years!

Can’t wait to see Nick on the red carpet.

• UKnowULuvMe

doldol said:

Awww hun…what happened?

• doldol

Awww hun…what happened?
    they were all problems with my crush … he was the most popular guy at our skool .. and ive had a huge crush on him for a long time , then I finally had the guts to add him on facebook , and i did , we started talking and we got close , he kept leading me on , till i found out he started going out with some other girl , and he told he just wasn’t as interested :/ i was in a terrible condition after it :(

Agree that it is very cruel to put up that picture of Delta when she was recovering from her cancer treatment and lost her hair and was still not looking her best. Think this adversity at a young age was one of the things that Nick and Delta bonded on plus their love of music and writing.

OU I think you’re really mean to delta.
    well I LOVE TBBT but I really dont want Nick to be in it. it just doesnt fit at all. He’s not nerd related at all to me.

• UKnowULuvMe

doldol said:

Awww hun…what happened?
    I’m sooooooo sorry sweetie! I know how that feels. Just remember you WILL find someone who’s interested. And at least he told you that in a nice manner, unlike my crush who told me he wasn’t interested in me in the same way I was interested in him but would still “hook up” if you get my drift. Douche.

• Ijustneedyounow

what creeps me out is that the pic of delta is like 10 years old and she’s about the same age as nick is now in this… at that time nick pretty much just learned to use the grown-up-toilet^^ *shudders*

• doldol

—————-
    Ugh … they are both jerks anyways … my guy could’ve just told me from the begining that he wasn’t as interested , and picture this , he tried getting back to me , and I said no after skool ended three weeks ago , and so he went to my friend to see if she can help him win me back , but she wouldn’t because she knoes I already swore to myself that I don’t want anything to do with him anymore , and he hasn’t reached out eversince ,which is something I’m happy about , I don’t want a douche like that in my life anyways :/ Idk if i should remove him from facebook tho , I still have him …

congrats nick,luv u and eww the old witch (deltass)in her original state is/was hideous,see i told u guys before and her teeth were yellow too

• UKnowULuvMe

doldol said:
    Get rid of him. There is no need for a reminder of that kind of negativity in your life. Okay, sweetie? *hugs*

• doldol

I just did !! I feel kinda happy now … idk y :D :D it’s a good feeling , u actually got the thought to grow on me heheh thnx :D

• oceanUP

NELTA 2012!

That is great for Nick.

Vintage Delta? Are you aware that picture is from when she was recovering from Cancer Treatment? She lost her hair and had wigs etc for ages until her hair grew back. Hope you are aware of this. Wouldn’t like to think ocean up is making fun of cancer recovery patients. You need to be mindful and respectful of your audience. Some of us might be in recovery as well.

• classicalmusicplayer

Idk Stayers and Joe hoes, though for me are all Jonatics, it’s stupid to just stick up for one.

—-///–/

I thought Nick fans were “Nick Chicks”?

• SubwayToVenus

why isn’t it Nickers?

Jun 1, 2012 @ 01:21 pm

TT
    Zac and Zattackers Are Married

lol what does that have to do with anything
    —————-

That and the fact that is was trending is all even more stupider than the stupid Jonas fan names..

• Christina

Hot! ! So proud of you Nick!

Lol is that Delta?

what happened to delta? is trying to copy nick by cutting her hair?

nonymous said:

YOLO

• SubwayToVenus

Why would Ou post that old ass picture of Delta there omg hahah

OH IT’S AN OLD PICTURE. OCEANUP IS SUCH A TROLL.

• Ijustneedyounow

really oceanup? is the pic of delta really necessary?

• Ijustneedyounow

Jun 1, 2012 @ 02:53 pm

what happened to delta? is trying to copy nick by cutting her hair?
    no, it’s an old pic, from when she was recovering from her cemo so the hair was growing back

• UKnowULuvMe

Ijustneedyounow said:

really oceanup? is the pic of delta really necessary?
    Ikr? What is with this irrelevant ass picture?

• doldol

Hey guys !!!
    I haven’t been on here for ages , i really missed OU :D :D

• doldol

@SubwayToVenus HIIII :D

Go Nick.

I don’t like Nelta but bad taste re choice of Delta pic. Wondering who thought that was funny. Surprised they think it is a good idea to leave it there in that way. Oh well..

NELTA – July 2012!

Go Nick. Now to get Delta back to be your date.

• Jinxx.

Jun 1, 2012 @ 03:25 pm

Can’t wait to see Nick on the red carpet.
    mhm, that picture being put up makes me feel pretty pissed off, cause I know OU is doing it to make fun of her.
    little do they know that that was actually a very rough time for her. that’s just plain mean.

Delta irritates the crap out of me sometimes, but posting that photo is mean. Don’t get why it’s there at all. It has nothing to do with Nick presenting at the Tony’s.

Nick taking Nelta back would be pretty pathetic after she said in the press he was basically a rebound.

Delta is one of those people who looks great with tons of makeup, but you wouldn’t recognize her without it. I’ve seen three videos of her without her makeup and it doesn’t look like the same person. Still a nice smile but she looks like a soccer mom or something. She looks like she could be a tall friend of Mrs. Jonas.

YAY….Go Nick

Finally It was me first LOL

• Ijustneedyounow

so proud of him :)

awesome!! I hope he does another broadway play soon, he was born to be on broadway, I’m sure someday he will win a tony

I love him and Jim Parsons

I want Jonas Brothers beat every one else with their album…what should I do?LOL
    Honestly we waited so long
    I believe its gonna be incridible but if they fail beating others I still gonna love them like before even more :)

Crap thing to do with that Delta pic from her chemo recovery. Very bad taste.

• Ijustneedyounow

:O Nick Jonas and Neil Patrick Harris on one stage together?! :O *faints*

cool

coool

We can only hope…

I’m sure that will happen, not sure this year and the next, but someday for sure

from what I’ve seen, I think he is good, but he is learning, he is improving, with some classes he could be winning an Emmy someday, he is not Jim Parsons but he is the only Jonas who can act

Zattackers lol what’s the name of Nick’s fans?

Nick fans – Nick chicks, now it’s stayers

Joe fans – joe hoes, fastlifers

Kevin fans- Kevinatics and Kevinators

• UKnowULuvMe

We can only hope…

I’d like to see him sing the way he sings on broadway on an album. That would be EPIC!

that makes no sense, a lot of people like me are only fans of one of them, I’m only a fan of Nick, I never liked the Jonas Brothers, they’re individuals, it’s stupid to be forced to like them all when you only like one

me too but I think Broadway is the best place for him, I predict a good future for him there, wait and see, time will prove I’m right, he will be a big broadway star in some years

• NYD

I’m not a Jonatic that means I like them all! and I don’t! I’m a Nickater, Nicker or Slayer!! yay Go Nicky Go Nicky!