Eleanor Calder To 1D Fan ‘You’re Deluded’

yjryjkr6j
ElsSatLunch

why is this categorized under miley cyrus?

omg leave the poor girl alone..she’s dating her bf and just cuz he’s famous they hate? let them be happy together!

• Lane Styles

I FIND THIS TO BE QUITE FUNNY. SHE DNT NEED TO RESPOND TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT… WHO SAYS THE WORD DELUDED?? SHE MUST BE BRITISH!!

why she has to give a shit about this? if it’s not true just ignore it.. http://youtu.be/YTihsJQHt48

I’m pretty sure they call the paps, when Danielle and Liam were on the Bahamas and La we got no pics except two fan taken shitty pictures. Why is Louis so obsessed in covering his gayness up? Also why is she there the whole fucking time? Too clingy, i am not a fan so I’m not biased, I really think she is a beard.

• SubwayToVenus

@SubwayToVenus, Have you been on twitter lately? Thats all they talk about is how they respect 1D relationship with their girlfriends and how they will never be like Bieber fans and disrespect any of the girls.. This jsut proves SOME of them are full of shit!

Tbh, Directioners don’t hate on Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie as much as Beliebers hate Selena, but that is BS, I remember Caroline would get A LOT of hate, all fangirls hate tbh, pathetic.

SubwayToVenus said:

Louis.

Louis said Directioners were not like Beliebers? I’m pretty sure no one hates this fandom as much as Louis does.
    He didn’t specifically mention beliebers the MuchMusic interviewer mentioned the abuse Selena Gomez took from Bieber’s fans and said that the directioners weren’t as mean as the press made them out to be. He said for every 100 posive comments there will 1 negative one.

• exoticmist

why is this categorized under miley cyrus?

You must be new here.

She’s pretty……….

Irrelevant

Funny how she tweeted via Web from the Niagara falls!!!

• SubwayToVenus

Omfg all the related stories the Nick/Miley/Justin love triangle and Miley’s tweets from 2009 hahahaha

OMG YES I OFFICIALLY LOVE HERRRRR IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY THIS FOR SO FUCKING LONG. ALL U FANGIRLS OUT THERE THIS IS FOR UUUUUUUUUU

Jun 2, 2012 @ 05:08 pm
    i’m sorry how the fuck did she get to see that tweet? the girl tweeted that the 29th and she replied the 30th , lmao, oh god.

Top tweet, maybe? Who knows.

Lane Styles said:

I’m english and I don’t use the word deluded.

• UKnowULuvMe

Years later and that song is still fucking amazing and should be more relevant than it is. lol

Omfg you are right.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 05:02 pm
    Love that! Proper English girl saying it how it is! All these bitches are deluded, there are over a billion people in the world, the chances of 1D being with one of u is very VERY slim!

Don’t think people want Louis for themselves. They want Louis to be with Harry. They are convinced they are either A) dating b) in love and c) both

• SubwayToVenus

he chances of 1D being with one of u is very VERY slim!

People need to understand, some fans don’t necessarily hate on their gfs cause they want to be them, seriously.

• SubwayToVenus

Funny how she tweeted via Web from the Niagara falls!!!

Hahaha that was too funny, Harry tweeted from the Niagara falls via iphone 3 minutes before that and she was there too.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 05:14 pm
    Funny how she tweeted via Web from the Niagara falls!!!

How is it funny? I want to laugh..

• Live.Love.Learn.

I enjoy the fact that Eleanor even knew what contract she was talking about.

LMFAO good point.

• SubwayToVenus

Is it just me or is there a lot more paparazzi shots of Eleanor and Louis than there is of the rest of the boys?

No, it’s not just you.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Who ever said that?
    Louis.

If you look at all the evidence you’ll see that Eleanor is a beard. She is a cover for Louis. I could be completely and totally wrong but that’s just how I feel. I have no problem with the girl, she seems nice. But I find it really odd that even when Danielle is around at the same time as Eleanor there are almost ALWAYS more paparazzi shots of Eleanor and Louis whereas with Liam, there are hardly any.

Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I’m right. Either way, there’s something odd about Eleanor and Louis.

Louis.

• -truth

lol

• -truth

lolololol

• NirvanaSmells

I don’t know who’s more stupid xD The girl who said the ‘contract’ thing or Louis’s girlfriend. xD

• l?veislouder

Im lost. What does being new or old here have anything to do with Eleanor being under the Miley category? They dont look alike a all. I can understand Danielle since Liam has a crush on her,.
    =======================
    Uh, putting either of them under Miley doesn’t make sense as neither of them are Miley. But responding to what you said, Eleanor looks more like Miley than Danielle, and it would be more logical to put Danielle under a Leona Lewis category (if OU had one), as she’s the reason Liam is dating Danielle anyway.

• NickyV

Who honestly cares tho. If someone said something rude to you on twitter or hurtful, are u telling me that you wouldn’t respond. Just like everyone has their opinions, she has hers too. She has the right to stand up for herself as does any other person being bullied or “hated” . I highly doubt she’s in it for the fame too because that’s a lot of work to do that. I think the real fans should just trust when they say that they’re not gay or whatever and respect the person that makes them happy. I support whoever they date and i m actually happy she stood up for herself because she’s only human and sometimes ignoring them just doesn’t help, sometimes people just need to say how they feel. IMO

okay first of all, why did she reply, well if someone said stuff like that about me, I would certainly reply too! I mean does she just have to let everyone insult he?!
    secondly, on a contract? please, why would a girl go trough all the trouble of being with someone famous and her privacy is taken away from her and people who don’t know her hate her if she did’t love het bf? no one would do that, not even for money.
    and third, you all may be fans but you don’t have the right to judge over their relationship. you can’t judge if you don’t really know them personally. you can all have your opinions but keep them for yourself. and about saying she isn’t pretty, please, does that even matter? how would all of you like it if everyone had an opinion about your looks, no wonder so many people in the spotlight break down.
    just leave it alone, and let them live their lives!

I think that other user exoticist or whatever said it makes you new or whatever cause oceanup tends to make stupid errors alot tho I don’t really agree with the comment but oceanup is basically stupid.

Man u bitches are deluded. How can u not like someone when u don’t know them personally. jeez u guys need to get a life

AW YOU KIDS ARE SO MAD AND JEALOUS IT’S HILARIOUS

THIS GIRL IS BEAUTIFUL, A LOT MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN
    ME AND ANY OF YOU LITTLE BUTT HURT LITTLE GIRLS

And this post is on mileys site because…?

• NirvanaSmells

I don’t hate Eleanor or something, but it would have been smart of her to ignore that. It just really sort of, makes you wonder ‘Is she really just in it for fame?’ I mean, to be honest, when I first read that tweet, that’s the first thought that occurred to me. I mean, it could be possible. The 1D boys are the ‘in thing’ right now. Everybody loves them. It’s hard not to wonder. Idk. Whatever.

PS: CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I CAN MAKE GIFS. AS MY PROFILE PIC? XD

i don’t want to be mean but i find Eleanor very annoying and not pretty just average looking. I don’t like Perrie but she’s better than Eleanor.

• l?veislouder

I find this title very… wrong, I guess is the best word. It’s not like Eleanor went off on a One Direction fan and called them deluded for thinking they could date one of the guys or something. Some “fan” (I wouldn’t even call this person a fan) was being disrespectful to Eleanor (whether or not you support Larry, or you believe Eleanor is a beard or that Eleanor and Louis aren’t legit, what this person said was rude, disrespectful, and mean), and she responded in a way to put her in her place, which she had every right to do. Eleanor did nothing wrong here.

I don’t even think Eleanor tweeted this tbh. It says via web and as far as I can piece together, she didn’t have a LAPTOP with her at fucking Niagara Falls. For all you people who do not believe in Larry Stylinson and think that the people who do are “deluded”, here is an educational read for you. Read this whole thing and tell me HONESTLY and TRUTHFULLY that you do not believe in Larry. I dare you. The evidence is ALL there. This girl should be a fucking private investigator cause she’s got her facts down to a fucking T.

Reasons Why Larry Stylinson Is Real: http://reasonswhylarrystylinsonisreal.tumblr.com/post/22342202352/reasons-why-larry-stylinson-is-real-p-1

• -truth

LOL

She’s pretty……….

Irrelevant
    Yes and no….mostly yes tho.

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    I enjoy the fact that Eleanor even knew what contract she was talking about.

LMFAO good point.

Omg

lol deluded?

I really like Perrie but I can’t stand Eleanor and Danielle.

Yes and no….mostly yes tho.

She’s the most irrelevant person to ever be posted on this site since 2008.

• SubwayToVenus

Yes and no….mostly yes tho.

She’s the most irrelevant person to ever be posted on this site since 2008.

Lmfao

• UKnowULuvMe

What is everyone’s fascination with the word deluded on this post? It’s not THAT much of an erudite word.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 05:24 pm
    UKnowULuvMe said:

Eruded? Come again ?

• UKnowULuvMe

I really like Perrie but I can’t stand Eleanor and Danielle.
    Why? That’s the opposite opinion of most fans I’ve heard. I’m legitimately curious.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 05:24 pm
    UKnowULuvMe said:

Eruded? Come again ?
    Erudite: scholarly

• SubwayToVenus

I really like Perrie but I can’t stand Eleanor and Danielle.
    I don’t LIKE Perrie but I prefer her over Eleanor and Danielle too.

I’m sorry but this is really funny, first of all, how did she see this tweet? She replied after one day, seriously, secondly, deluded? Who uses that word and how did she know which contract the girl was talking about, any normal person would have been like, lol wtf.

• UKnowULuvMe

Considering she’s dating a 1D guy I’m pretty sure she is FULLY aware of the inside jokes in the directioner fandom.

Why do people think Louis girlfriend is a contract?

she seems sweet but i’ll never understand why she waves to the papparazzos like, who are you and why are you waving at them?

Maybe they read oceanup..

SHE IS A BEARD????

• SubwayToVenus

Why do people think Louis girlfriend is a contract?

Because at least a fairy 75% percent of the fandom (including me) thinks Louis and Harry are either secretely dating, in love or at least having sexual intercourse.

• UKnowULuvMe

Why do people think Louis girlfriend is a contract?
    I guess you’ve never heard of Larry Stylinson. I’m not saying I believe it per say, I just know that’s why they think that.

I thought you believed in Larry as well! :(

Why do people think Louis girlfriend is a contract?

Because at least a fairy 75% percent of the fandom (including me) think Louis and Harry are either secretely dating, in love or at least having sexual intercourse.

Sorry to be blunt but I hope you can take a step back and realise you are completely deluded.

SubwayToVenus said:

I thought you believed in Larry as well! :(
    I meant the contract thing. Sorry, should have clarified.

Why do people think Louis girlfriend is a contract?

I have, just thought there was another reason for thinking that she was a contract.

• SubwayToVenus

SORRY TO BE RUDE BUT I HOPE YOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES AND REALIZZZZZZZZE YOU ARE COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL ELLLLLL

Elton john, Ricky martin, Lance bass, they all had beards. She is a beard.

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah there are other reasons too, even non Larry shippers find suspicious how just after 4 days she flew all the way to the US to see Louis and stayed there for such a long time and all those pics when we never get Danielle/Liam pics, etc, blah blah

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t think she’s a beard, I think she’s just not aware of the fact that his boyfriend is at least having sex with his best friend, at one point in 2010 I’m pretty sure Harry and Louis were dating.

good for her. People write all these nasty things online thinking that it doesn’t matter and I think it’s such a reality check when someone responds. If that girl saw Eleanor on the street she wouldn’t have had the guts to have said it

She’s kind of strange. I don’t like her. But I think Louis is kinda ugly so I’m happy that she’s not dating some hot guy like, say… Zayn or Nick Jonas or someone else

• UKnowULuvMe

Louis is dating BOTH Harry and Eleanor. It’s called polyamory people and I fully support it. :)

she looks like an uglier version of lily collins.

I hate the fact that these girls respond to hate as if they were celebrities. Just get over it.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I like Eleanor, but I don’t understand why people say she’s gorgeous or whatever. She’s quite average to me. She’s certainly not ugly or anything, but she’s far from “gorgeous” IMO.

She is pretty! Kind of rude though..

Live.Love.Learn. said:

I think she’s really beautiful, but to each their own. I prefer that Louis and the other members of 1D date “normal pretty” girls and not SUPER pretty girls. It gives me hope.

I agree, I don’t get it, some fans call her the queen, she is just a girl who’s dating a guy from a band, she is average looking and an average person.

• Husky

OS is so annoying. It’s cool here

elenaor is overrated

• Husky

Responding to haters is so stupid.

• Husky

Eleanor isn’t even that hot. She’s like cute.

e.e

test

wheres the anons

Husky said:

Eleanor isn’t even that hot. She’s like cute.
    What’s wrong with being cute?

what a cunt.

uknowuluvme i finally meet you

UKnowULuvMe said:

What’s wrong with being cute?

Nothing but some people act like she’s gorgeous. She’s just kinda average.

Dead is the new alive

• Husky

Liam and Danielle are so much better

Dead is the new alive

thats so true for os

anons said:

uknowuluvme i finally meet you
    Hello?

Hello?

i saw you made an account on OS. i approved it. stop by sometime ;)

Husky said:

Dead is the new alive
    Yes it is. :)

thats so true for os

they are talking now that we left. skanks

anons said:

Hello?

i saw you made an account on OS. i approved it. stop by sometime ;)
    Oh ok. I will.

UKnowULuvMe why did you never comment on OS. We’d like constructive criticism

• exoticmist

I think she’s pretty.

they are talking now that we left. skanks

they hate us

I should spam os link on a mlp forum

stfu beard.

I should spam os link on a mlp forum

exoticmist said:
    I think she’s pretty.

Hi I remember talking to you so long ago.

• exoticmist

Hi I remember talking to you so long ago.

Yeah! We were shipping Amber Heard and Megan Fox together. :)

Husky said:
    Responding to haters is so stupid.

I agreeeee

I don’t think responding is acting like a celebrity.
    I think SENDING hate to them is acting like they are a celebrity

• Husky

I’m going to get banned so fast for posting the link

• Husky

WOOOOWWW I can’t post clickable links in that forum.

I did anyway

exoticmist said:

Yeah! We were shipping Amber Heard and Megan Fox together. :)

Good times.

Your icon is so cute!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH

• exoticmist

Good times.

Yup. I’m not on much anymore though, so oh well.

Husky said:

UKnowULuvMe why did you never comment on OS. We’d like constructive criticism
    Sorry, sometimes I make things and then never go on them. Its the same with my facebook. This site is the only I’ve been regularly on so far.

• Husky

Well you should all come to

good bye

• Husky

I feel like everywhere on the internet is dead or dying.

• anons

I feel like everywhere on the internet is dead or dying.

Same here. MORE PROOF THE WORLD IS ENDING!

• exoticmist

Is tumblr dead for you guys?

• anons

Is tumblr dead for you guys?

i dont go on tumblr

anons said:

I feel like everywhere on the internet is dead or dying.

Same here. MORE PROOF THE WORLD IS ENDING!
    What is with this week? It’s been like for days now.

• exoticmist

i dont go on tumblr

Oh. Didn’t you used to make gifs and edits of Justin a lot?

• UKnowULuvMe

I don’t have a tumblr. I just creep other people’s tumblrs and stare at gifs for entertainment. Yeah, I lead a fulfulling life.

• anons

Oh. Didn’t you used to make gifs and edits of Justin a lot?

yeah but then i got tired of it so i deleted.

• anons

i just look at bieber news

I like Eleanor. Danielle is fucking annoying tho

• anons

uknowulove me just to go off topic. its where we are

• exoticmist

yeah but then i got tired of it so i deleted.

I see. I just go on mine to waste time.

• EarthChild

For those asking how she saw it:
    There is a possibility it could have been retweeted by several others at later times and that is how she saw it even a day later.

• Jinxx.

I’m getting over one direction reaaallly quickly.
    the fans are just way too annoying for my taste.
    the rumors about how some of em act like douches isn’t helping either.

nonymous said:
    OU!! post about Nick new gf!

They just went on ONE date and why when I google her Miley appears, lmao.

• ParadiseBieber

she’s so pretty!

my chin is sticky

• anons

OMFG A BIEBER FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ParadiseBieber

anons said:
    OMFG A BIEBER FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm hi?

umm hi?

hi im jayson

• anons

its just deserted around this place and im excited to finally see someone

• ParadiseBieber

anons said:
    umm hi?

hi im jayson

heyy i’m martha :)

ITS DEAD WHERE IS EVERYONE I CANT

• SellyismygirlCrush

Ciao!

I don’t know why fans worship the ground Danielle and Eleanor walk on. From the things I’ve heard, they’re complete bitches to the fans. Danielle seems like she’d be a complete sweetheart, but in some of the videos I’ve watched, she looks annoyed, and won’t even take pictures with them. Apparently Eleanor mean mugs fans all the time. Fake bitches. I swear.

• taylorsromeo

irrelevant

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oh hey..people were here. Lovelyy

• Live.Love.Learn.

Why the fuck has it been so dead lately? Dani, Caroline, Vic, LLL’s Baby, LIL’s Baby, Sellyismygirlcrush, earthchild, where the fuck are you guysssssss? D:

Danielle is the only one I like. Perrie said like last year she didnt have time for a relationship and she did not like one direction and didnt want to date them and Eleanor just seems like idk weird to me.

• butterflykisses

i so agree with you

• Jinxx.

I just don’t know why some 1D fans claim they worship Eleanor.
    it’s like, why? because she’s dating a member of one direction?
    lol. it’s stupid.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I just don’t know why some 1D fans claim they worship Eleanor.
    it’s like, why? because she’s dating a member of one direction?
    lol. it’s stupid.
    Idk but I suppose it’s better than sending her death threats like beliebers did to Selena

• LOGANHENDERSONSLITTLEBITCH

I never understood why FANS even bother sending mean comments or death threats to the girlfriends of their fav celebrities like come on get real dumb bitches!!!!

• l?veislouder

she looks like an uglier version of lily collins.
    ==============================
    lol omgggg, not even. If anything, Lily is an uglier version of Eleanor. I think Eleanor is so much prettier than Lily. At the very least, Eleanor knows what a pair of tweezers is and how to use them.

• l?veislouder

===========================
    I think Eleanor is gorgeous, mostly stemming from a “Plain Jane” way. She’s not a blue-eyed blonde, running on the beach in a barely-there bikini, but she has an amazing fashion sense, she’s polite, and honestly, it looks as though the only extravagant thing in her life is the fact that she’s dating a member of a popular boy band. She goes to university, she maintained a part-time job during her school year; she’s very typical, and that’s what I think is the biggest appeal about her. She’s very Kate Middleton-esque, to be quite honest, and that’s where I think the allure comes from.

Responding to the Perrie comment, I agree; if Zayn finds Perrie attractive, I definitely feel like I have a shot then, and that makes me feel good about myself too.
    Danielle is just annoying and snooty, that’s all I’ll say.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS TAGGED MILEY CYRUS -.-

I srsly cannot with this website and the amount of stupidity this place contains.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OS USERS!!!

she looks like an uglier version of lily collins.
    ==============================

Hahahahaha!

• l?veislouder

Jinxx. said:

I just don’t know why some 1D fans claim they worship Eleanor.
    it’s like, why? because she’s dating a member of one direction?
    lol. it’s stupid.
    ==============================
    I don’t gush over her, but from what I can tell, she’s definitely someone I’d be friends with. I’d like to meet her just for that *shrugs*

Anyone still here gonna watch the MTV Movie Awards??

• memiAndniley

Ok

I enjoy the fact that Eleanor even knew what contract she was talking about.

• oceanUP

does perrie have a contract with zayn?!?!?!

OLDDDDDD.
    And you know what’s weird? Eleanor gets 2125145453 tweets each day and she replied to a comment that girl made 24 HS BEFORE.

ceanUP said:
    does perrie have a contract with zayn?!?!?!

PROBS.
    NOTHING ELSE IS REAL IN THE LA LA LAND MACHINE.

oh wait! I thought 1D fans were perfect and said they would never treat 1D girlfriends like Bieber fans do with Selena?? HAHA what a bunch of horseshit!!

Go Eleanor! Bet that girl is ASHAMED! :D