Niall Horan Is Demi Lovato’s True Love

your such an ass i hope u get hit in the face by niall when they start going out.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 09:18 am
    hahahaha Demi weighs more than him!

OMG I laughed.. ._.

Calm down…they are BOTH name dropping now!! And its not like they go ’round declaring it..only when they’re asked..they’d hardly date.

If Chris Hemsworth wasn’t married and was the same age as Liam. Demi and him would be my OTP.

I don’t think Niall is Demi’s crush, but don’t think she meant any harm saying that. She just wanted to give back

THIS

hahahaha Demi weighs more than him!

her crush is Joe Manganiello

Ewwwwww

okay heres the dela who ever thinks demi actually likes niall is a dumbass shes niot using him but she said she lieks him becaus ehes her fan and he has a crush on her so she wanted to give it back 2 him. niall yah he likes demi but considering who she dated he is definately not her type oh and excuse my spelling im in a hurry

niall always said that she was his celebrity crush, even when they wasn’t that big, so is he a attention seeker too? because she was more famous then him at the time

because she is REALLY his celebrity crush. He always said that. Demi just started it all suddenly when promoting and now she says her crush is Joe Manganiello

he once said that mirando cosgrove was his celebrit crush, so what’s you point?

her crush is Joe Manganiello

Ewwwwww
    Ew? What? How? He is SEXY!

niall is so annoying -.- they haven’t even meet yet, how can anyone ship them

• Izzy

Actually Demi started saying Niall was her celebrity crush when people started asking her for favourite One Direction member.

Niall constantly talks about Demi and tweets her, I honestly think Demi’s sweet and just trying to be nice to Niall.

I hate how petty and jealous the commenters are on this site and yet I continue to read the comments so I guess it’s my own fault.

I cant wait for them to meet! but they would look wierd as a couple, i cld probably see Demi with Zayn

• SubwayToVenus

Sorry but in the latest Acuvue chat demi said her biggest crush is Joe Manganiello, not Niall.
    Niall, JUST STOP.

her crush is Joe Manganiello

Ewwwwww
    HE IS SEXYYYYYYY
    And Demi’s type, but he’s too old for her.

this. i mean, she probably knows that he “likes” her, and she wouldn’t say “oh, my favorite is zayn”

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t know how anyone can ship this, worst nonexistent couple EVER.

ew at first i was blaming her for being an attenion whore but now even demi has shut up about this, he’s obsessed, omg.

Ew? What? How? He is SEXY!

He’s too rugged looking for my taste. lol

Don’t think Niall is the favorite member so it’s not jealousy. Harry and Zayn are the popular ones.

subway 2 venus this is the first time i agree with u nemi is non exixtant or shou;dl i say deniall since the people that ship them r in denial

seriously people r so patehitic these days they spent their time worshiping celebs and stalking them and shipping them with otehr celebs when millions of childresn die of starvation everyday. they spend their money on concerts and tshirts fragnces and movies when people around the world r getting killed. u people r worshiping celebs when u should worship god.

before u say anything nop thsi isnt religious its just showing how patheticthe world has become celebs r makin million of dollars from u, teh money that u should be spennding on more important things like college tuition, future savings instead of thousand dollar meet and greets

I’m sorry but people need to stop dissing Demi. She was just being nice I’m pretty sure she regrets ever mentioning him now , last time she was asked who was her favorite she said Harry then she laughed but I’m pretty sure she wasn’t joking and then she said her biggest current crush is the guy from True blood. Also in the x factor auditions a fan asked her who she prefered jonas brothers or one direction and she said jonas brothers and she didn’t even reply to niall’s last tweet. This kid is embarassing himself, Demi won’t date him.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 10:22 am

They said that in the end times we would all be crazy.

• SubwayToVenus

I know, how can anyone ship them, at least Demi stopped mentioning him, lol.

K

I know, I saw that :,) Right in the feels mannnnnnnn

Demi’s biggest mistake was mentioning Niall. Now she has the crazy directioners after her ass. lol

JERK

I’m sorry but how can you go from NIALL HORAN to JOE MANGANIELLO? They’re total opposites lmfao, he looks 15! Joe’s body is huge and he looks italian and older, he’s a hotter version of Wilmer, not to mention he’s 35 years old.

Okay this is Niall shirtless

Something here isn’t right, if you say Joe Manganiello is your celeb crush.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 09:08 am
    So what about Logan Henderson? :P

They just fucked that one might she was in new york and so was he she was rebounding cause she had just broken up with wilmer

Okay this is Niall shirtless

Something here isn’t right, if you say Joe Manganiello is your celeb crush.
    That pic looks a little creepy and stalkery. did the photog take the pic from a window? If so, so inappropriate.

ew. they’d look weird together.

WHAT?! Joe Manganiello a hotter version of Wilmer?! YOU’VE GOT TO BE JOKING!

nonymous said:

Okay this is Niall shirtless

Something here isn’t right, if you say Joe Manganiello is your celeb crush.

Lmfao, I know.

Joe:

I think she just mentioned him for attention and now she kind of stopped considering she got his hopes up.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 10:52 am

I’m sorry but Wilmer and Joe Manganiello look nothing alike lol Wilmer is short, he’s actually shorter than Joe Jonas so he must be really short and Manganiello is like Hemsworth tall. Their faces also look nothing alike, Manganiello’s face looks like Eric Bana’s, Wilmer’s face is not that rugged.

So what about Logan Henderson? :P

They should go out, I’d ship them.

I don’t even know, this picture is all over the place. lol

Okay this is Niall shirtless

Something here isn’t right, if you say Joe Manganiello is your celeb crush.
    Something isn’t right if you say Joe is not your celeb crush

the whole Demi Niall thing reeks of self promotion. She needs to rebuild her music career, they are the hottest thing right now. Now she is on a show produced by the man who discovered them. If they dated it would not last long they are both touring, unless they tour together even that might cause stress to a relationship. It will be Demi-Joe Jonas all over again. With her recovery she will not be easy to be with.

I don’t like either Wilmer or Joe Manganiello so I’m not defending Manganiello by saying they look nothing alike. I’m more of a Brad Pitt, Jonas Brother, Chris Evans, Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr girl myself.

• UKnowULuvMe

Niall’s allowed to have a crush on who he wants. I don’t understand why everyone is in such a rush to marry them off. Granted it would be cute if they hooked up but realistically sometimes a crush is only a crush and shall remain so.

Something isn’t right if you say Joe is not your celeb crush

His face is too harsh tbh. His body is good though.

I would fuck Joe in a heart beat. Niall…I would probably fuck him in 5 heart beats.

I’m sorry but the girl who dated Trace cyrus, Alex noyes, Joe jonas and Wilmer valderrama would not date Niall horan, just no, Zayn maybe but since Niall has been saying she’s his celeb crush forever it would have been rude to say Zayn instead of Niall and everyone would have hated her for it. They’ll never happen.

Alex Noyes was actually veery cute. Idk how Demi went from him to Trace Cyrus.

UKnowULuvMe said:

Girl noooooooooo, they would not look cute at all.

I think demi’s intentions were to get Niall at first but I think after Joe tweeted he’s proud of her she didn’t even reply to Niall’s tweet congratulating her, maybe she wants Joe back…? Or maybe she’s seeing Wilmer again.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 10:44 am

Oh yeah haven’t thought about it. Demi’s never single for long so she’s probably dating Wilmer again.

why would they even choose this tweet? demi said this so long ago, he is not even her celeb crush anymore.

Or maybe she doesn’t want directioners on her ass again…

Of course Demi mentioned him for attention but his obsession is kind of scary so I think that’s why Demi revealed her real celebrity crush on her last chat.

• LOGANHENDERSONSLITLLEBITCH

I told Logan he needed to guard his heart around her!! Moral of the story: listen to your bitch!

THEY HAVEN’T EVEN MET!!

• SubwayToVenus

Alex Noyes was actually veery cute. Idk how Demi went from him to Trace Cyrus.

He’s a total babe!

Just read saved conversations of my brother with his friends. Discovered he was gay. I have no idea what to do now…

Jun 2, 2012 @ 11:00 am

Okay this is Niall shirtless

Something here isn’t right, if you say Joe Manganiello is your celeb crush.
    Something isn’t right if you say Joe is not your celeb crush

Replying again to you. I actually now got what you meant, Joe Manganiello is not my type. I was just saying that how can Demi say Manganiello is her crush then say the same about Niall when Niall is so scrawny. lol

Alex Noyes was actually veery cute. Idk how Demi went from him to Trace Cyrus.

He’s a total babe!

Alex, right?

SubwayToVenus said:
    Girl noooooooooo, they would not look cute at all.
    __________
    I meant in the sense that he had talked about her for so long and then later hooked up, like everyone’s perfect love/crush fantsy. I don’t ACTUALLY ship them. I doubt he’s her type. I think she’s more into tan and buff. Niall is more pale and slim.

He’s a total babe!

Alex, right?

Omg yes, Trace is gross.

HE IS OBSESSED WITH HER.

__________

Oh now I get your point, I honestly don’t know how anyone would find them cute, they’re OPPOSITES.

demi should date joe (jonas) again.

no fucking way i would lose all my respect to her if she didi after he pulled her through with that ashley slut just NOOOOO!

SubwayToVenus said:
    It would be quite awkward. I’ve seen pics of them together. It didn’t look right..at all.

Alex De Leon from the cab and Alex Noyes are cute. Trace Cyrus I don’t find him cute. Dirk Mai was creepy and weird. Joe is cute. Wilmer is not ugly, but he’s not cute either.

• UKnowULuvMe

demi should date joe (jonas) again.
    Do Demi and the Jonai even speak anymore?

• SubwayToVenus

I always thought Demi and Tom Fletcher would have been cute but he’s married now, so :(

• SubwayToVenus

She also “dated” Alex Gaskarth!

I know!

Demi would never date him so he needs to give up and start stalking someone else.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 11:15 am

Tom is cute.

She also “dated” Alex Gaskarth!

Alex Gaskarth is a babe.

Tom is cute.

Yesssssss! but he got married.

• UKnowULuvMe

She also “dated” Alex Gaskarth!

Alex Gaskarth is a babe
    He does seem more her type.

Alex Gaskarth is a babe.

Meh, not my type, I think Joe and Alex Noyes are the only cute guys Demi has ever dated, I don’t share her taste when it comes to men.

• SubwayToVenus

Remember when Alex Gaskarth held up that sign that said WHO THE FUCK IS DEMI LOVATO? lmao, Demi surely doesn’t choose them right.

Meh, not my type, I think Joe and Alex Noyes are the only cute guy Demi has ever dated, I don’t share her taste when it comes to men.

It’s funny because Joe and Alex were best friends, still are. I would drool over Garbo, Alex, Joe and Nick when Alex was still a drummer. lol

• SubwayToVenus

*Team Miley, who the fuck is demi lovato? lmao omg.

demi loves assholes. niall is too good for her.

SubwayToVenus said:

No. I feel bad for her in that respect if they ever truly dated. What a douchenozzle.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 11:23 am

demi loves assholes. niall is too good for her.

Alex Noyes is a sweetie though. Besides I hear the 1D dudes are all douches except for Harry and Liam.

SubwayToVenus said:

*Team Miley, who the fuck is demi lovato? lmao omg.
    —————-
    Even if he IS a douche, AT LEAST he’s on the right team. lol

Idc Alex Gaskarth is HOT

Jun 2, 2012 @ 11:23 am

demi loves assholes. niall is too good for her.

I heard about Louis being an asshole (and I believe it) but none of the other guys. Where did you hear this?

• SubwayToVenus

Are they still friends? I know Joe and Garbo are, but was Alex even at Garbo’s wedding? Yes, Alex and Garbo are so hoooooot.

• SubwayToVenus

Team Miley, who the fuck is demi lovato? lmao omg.
    —————-
    Even if he IS a douche, AT LEAST he’s on the right team. lol

Lmfao, true, Team Miley bitchesssssss.

People on twitter were saying how they were rude when they were in New York last week.

• SubwayToVenus

demi loves assholes. niall is too good for her.
    She does love assholes.
    I love assholes too though.

He doesn’t know what he’s getting into. Demi will break his virgin heart won’t give his heart a break
    By: LLL’s baby

SubwayToVenus said:

demi loves assholes. niall is too good for her.
    She does love assholes.
    I love assholes too though.
    Eh…it’s girl thing.

• Cathy Sajonas

okay i’m so freaken tired of ppl talking crap about her weight just stfu bcuz nobody’s perfect. Stop talking shit guys about who likes who. Freaken haters can kiss my shoes.

SubwayToVenus said:
    *Team Miley, who the fuck is demi lovato? lmao omg.

omg o.o lol

HE’ll end up in rehab.

SubwayToVenus said:

*Team Miley, who the fuck is demi lovato? lmao omg.

I like him
    By: LLL’s baby

HE’ll end up in rehab.

She’ll punch him.
    By: LLL’s baby

They’re still friends, Joe went to see Honor Society’s concert last year and they hungout a couple of times!!

SubwayToVenus said:

Team Miley, who the fuck is demi lovato? lmao omg.
    —————-
    Even if he IS a douche, AT LEAST he’s on the right team. lol

Lmfao, true, Team Miley bitchesssssss.

PREACH.
    By: LLL’s baby

she’s a attention whore

Well i Really admire Demi and understand what has beening at her life. Niall and Demi would be horrible, Demi is NOT ugly but Niall& Demi NEVER . Niall is Cute ,Adorable, and PERFECT . Demi I respect her but i do not think is a good idea. Because Demi would probably would break Nialls Heart. Demi deserves a better person then nIALL .

Even if he IS a douche, AT LEAST he’s on the right team. lol

Hallelujah holy Destiny Hope!!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

• SubwayToVenus

Does Honor society still exist? I used to love their music lmfao.

• SubwayToVenus

Niall always says he wants a girl who eats as much as he eats and Demi has an eating disorder, that would be weird.

Miley is the only good looking one in her family.

She’ll punch him.
    By: LLL’s baby
    Omfg…lol

Niall is an immature kid. And I love how OU puts “niall is demi’s true love” when it’s the other way around so everyone will hate on Demi.

SubwayToVenus said:

She’ll eat with him. She’ll just puke it up afterwards…duh.

• SubwayToVenus

She’ll eat with him. She’ll just puke it up afterwards…duh.

Omgggggg lmao, omg I really don’t want them to date, they won’t last and she’ll fuck him up.
    She needs someone older, like Wilmer, Wilmer could handle her.

SubwayToVenus said:

She’ll eat with him. She’ll just puke it up afterwards…duh.

She needs someone older, like Wilmer, Wilmer could handle her.
    I think Logan would be a better influence, though. Wilmer kinda has a bad boy rep.

Miley is the only good looking one in her family.

Braison it’s hot. Brandi it’s pretty. And Momma Tish it’s fuckable too lol

Does Honor society still exist? I used to love their music lmfao.

lol yes

Yes Logan and Demi <3<3

I dislike Wilmer. Ugh…
    Demetria needs a real man, a strong one too but not a player (Wilmer) a child (Niall) or a negative influence. Someoen strong and grounded would be great.
    By: LLL’s baby

Demi should date Miley.

She’ll punch him.
    By: LLL’s baby

That’d suck cause he just got his tooth fixed XD

Lol
    By: LLL’s baby

I’m not a fan of 1D but I saw the Adventurous Adventures of One Direction cartoon youtube vid and it made me look up their songs featured in the cartoon XD

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEYE WANNA SAVE YAAAA

Jun 2, 2012 @ 11:13 am
    demi should date joe (jonas) again.

Are u cray cray Gurl? Joe and Demi wouldn’t work now. Dem has something with Wilmer and Joe is friends with him. It would be gross of Joe to date her

She got too much baggage & crap too! Joe is a free spirit & drama free!

I think when X-factor US airs One Direction will appear on it

• Live.Love.Learn.

I think when X-factor US airs One Direction will appear on it
    Definitely. The UK X Factor slays the US X Factor though

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Definitely. The UK X Factor slays the US X Factor though
    Really? Maybe, Idk. I’ve never seen the US version and that’s my own damn country!

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    I think when X-factor US airs One Direction will appear on it
    Definitely. The UK X Factor slays the US X Factor though

Maybe that’s why this Niall boy is supposedly taken an interest with Demi Lovato since she’s the new US X factor judge

Jun 2, 2012 @ 09:18 am
    hahahaha Demi weighs more than him!

Lol

Lovato is ugly, Trace Cyrus is his perfect match

• Live.Love.Learn.

hahahaha Demi weighs more than him!

OMG I laughed.. ._.
    I did too lmfaooooo omg

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    hahahaha Demi weighs more than him!

OMG I laughed.. ._.
    I did too lmfaooooo omg

I laughed too, it’s not rude though, it’s the truth, she does weigh more than him.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Reasons why they’d never work out: Girl had an eating disorder and Niall eats like a pig all day every day.

Jun 2, 2012 @ 09:18 am
    hahahaha Demi weighs more than him!

OMG I laughed.. ._.

i laughed because niall is really scrawny. lmaoooo
    demi needs a guy that can carry her around and defend her not justin bieber 2.0

And people said Niall and Demi were done. Ya right.

• None Ya

You anonymous bastards need to shut the fuck up and go die

when will oceanup post the video that the boys write on the board who in the band match with the celebrities, when the interviewer shows demi everyone wrote niall?

Fan girl screaming is so annoying. You wouldn’t catch me dead acting like those bi*tches. 2nd hand embarrassment for pathetic teenies

Niall? I thought it was Wilmer. O_o
    Hypothetically speaking, if Demi ever dated Niall…it would look so weird! She would look better with Harry.

they dont match at all… lately Demi has been an attention whore… she just wants to be related to Niall to get more fame…

100% agree!!! i used to love that girl but now she’sa usuing the fact that Niall likes her!

So what about Logan Henderson? :P

None Ya said:
    You anonymous bastards need to shut the fuck up and go die

Who the fuck you replying to???

Jun 2, 2012 @ 12:05 pm
    Jun 2, 2012 @ 11:13 am
    demi should date joe (jonas) again.

She got too much baggage & crap too! Joe is a free spirit & drama free!

Everyone in Hollywood dates eachother, even outside it. I don’t think it really matters. Joe dated Demi after Alex also dated her. Wilmer had something with Minka Kelly. Minka dated Topher Grace, Fez’ co-star and friend. The list goes on…
    Not saying that Joe and Demi would ever date, it’s just quite silly to just say to say such thing like it would be gross. Lol

subway to venus always hated demi so of course she doesnt ship them.

lol I doubt Demi said that about the Jonas Brothers. If she did tho that is one thing we can agree on.

why do they keep linking them? niall is childish. anyway, even if demi finds him cute, i’m pretty sure she wouldn’t date him.

Someone literally just said, “Niall and Demi wouldn’t work. Demi would break Niall’s heart. Demi deserves someone better than Niall”

Sorry but, WHAT?

Arrange your thought process before you fucking spew out shit onto OU that doesn’t make sense.

I think in all honesty, if Niall had the chance at Demi, he would go for it. But I don’t think Demi has any sincere interest in Niall. She probably DOES think he’s cute, but that’s about as far as that goes.

Let’s keep in mind that Niall has said multiple times that he’s quite happily single. If he weren’t, he knows he has fucking choices. And I think Demi’s quite happily single as well. They’re both young and successful, why tie yourself down?

• SubwayToVenus

subway to venus always hated demi so of course she doesnt ship them.

I didn’t always hate demi, I used to be OBSESSED with her, I’m no longer a fan but I don’t hate her! And that’s not the reason why I don’t ship them, I don’t ship them because they wouldn’t match AT ALL, have you seen Niall? has the spirit of a 12 year old, Demi’s last boyfriend was 32 years old.
    The question is, WHO AND WHY WOULD ANYONE SHIP THEM.

• SubwayToVenus

She did say that, it was kind of obvious anyway, she would have never dared to say otherwise, they helped her so much, even if now they don’t talk.

cute couple wish they date

Shut up Niall.

I don’t believe it unless there’s a video of her saying it.

No, no. Don’t tell Niall to shut up. That’s rude and not cool.

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t believe it unless there’s a video of her saying it.

There probably is since everyone was freaking out on Tumblr about it.

demi seems like shes using him tehres a video of her sayin her fav 1d guy niall and anotehr video she said she likes harry the best she such afamewhore she justs wants fame from them since there the new it thing