Miley, ‘God Is The Only One To Judge’

gwrgwegr
image
GSI_HR_JPEG.STFN060212A_06

Singer Miley Cyrus spends part of her day with her new puppy pal. Miley and her furry friend enjoyed the weather by taking a short walk around her friends yard in Hollywood. The singer was also wearing a ‘Homophobia is a Social Disease’ pin. Photos: FameFlynet.

Im agree with that girl she thinks its not right its not hating though its not judging and she said God himself made Adam and eve Not Adam and steve
    its so true
    dont you all feel some thing inside that some thing just doesnt fix?

Every one deserve to enjoy their life and decide for themself Yes but enjoying life in the wrong way (with short time pleasure) end up feeling empty and a tragedy ending
    let dont lie to each other and pretend homoxeuality is OK
    if it was natural people wont resist accepting it this much all this time
    obviously some thing is fishy

I love her !!!!

shut up miley. just because someone says something is wrong does NOT mean they are judging. Saying all gays go to hell is judging. Saying gay marriage is wrong or acts of sexual conduct b/w to people of the same gender is not. Its simply stating an opinion. Or even a fact according to your majic book. So shut up about the whole God says don’t judge. these people have a right to not believe in gay marriage. They arent judging they are simply following the rules of their book. You may say they are picking and choosing but so are you. Christians today generally only pick and choose what they want to believe in. they don’t try and embrace the whole damn thing. which is why most non-theists often understand the book more than average christian. so honestly all christian arguments on both sides need to go because this is the us a place of all cultures and beliefs and if people shut up about religion and get the fuck over it then this problem would have been solved years ago. so shut up.

• Julia

Hi OceanUp! I love this girl named Sofia Karlberg, she’s a swedish singer and she’s really good. She deserves more attention, so please, pretty please put this cover of Halo by Beyonce on your site? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cY1ovmPbcY

• Mouse

People you need to get your facts together, you’re starting to sound like Bieber. Homosexuality is not a choice its an attraction. You can’t choose what you’re attracted to. I’m attracted to blond guys, but theres only brunettes in my neighbourhood. That doesnt mean I can just decide ‘Hey, no blonds, so I guess I’ll start being attracted to brown hair.’ that shit doesnt work that way. Everyone should be allowed to love who they want, this is not the fucking Nazi-Germany.

She can’t claim all this religion and support homosexuality which according to God’s word is an abomination in his eyes.

Why do you think he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah? It wasn’t because they forgot to oay their taxes. It was because the cities were decandant just like Los Angeles and San Francisco are today.

God doesn’t exist.

• Mouse

for the person who said god dont exist fuck u

im a Christian and i totally agree with you

• SellyismygirlCrush

Omg I can’t with these comments *smh.

Mousesaid:I’m a Christian. Do I march in pro-gay protests? No. But I believe people shouldnt judge. God hates the sin, not the sinner, and the whole point of Christianity is to lov eachother and not judge, because no one can say they havent sinned.
    Im a Muslem and Im agree with you too :)
    but we shouldnt deny sins and we shouldnt say its ok to make a sin

Thoughts of this post:
    -Good words of wisdom.
    -Freaking amazing dog.
    -Most legit outfit ever.

Jun 3, 2012 @ 05:27 am

People like you are so dumb… I can’t even.

People like you are so dumb… I can’t even.
    she/he had a point though

its so true
    dont you all feel some thing inside that some thing just doesnt fix?

Adam and Eve is a myth. It’s called evolution, honey. We come from the animal kingdom which looky there, has homosexuality in it.

Adam and Eve is a myth. It’s calledevolution, honey. We come from the animal kingdom which looky there, has homosexuality in it.
    Nope that theory was denied honey check your facts ;)

• Jinxx.

even as a kid, I’ve always wondered how people can agree that humans clearly can’t fly or that superheroes obviously don’t exist, but they also CAN believe that there’s some powerful being in the sky that has created everything in the universe, sees and hears everything we say or do, and will one day decide wether we go to heaven or hell when we die.

I’m not saying I completely think God is some fictional character, but it has always baffled me that more people haven’t really thought about it.
    I don’t see how it’s possible. I’m confused as ever.

With that being said, I agree that people should lay off gay people’s backs.
    You saying its not right or that it’s a sin isn’t gonna make gay people listen to you and suddenly wanna turn straight, so you all should save your energy and accept that everyone has a right to their own lives.

• taylorsromeo

preach it, gorl!

• taylorsromeo

i’m going to the lana del rey concert tonight. gorl hey

Nope that theory was denied honey check your facts ;)

Anonymoussaid:Nope that theory was denied honey check your facts ;)—http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
    I was talking about humans being from the kingdom of animals

I was talking about humans being from the kingdom of animals

OMFG. You find it more plausible that God created two human beings that populated the world of 6 billion people than the theory of evolution? Then is it that are DNA is so similar to the DNA of monkeys and is only a couple percent off? Why is it that they teach us the theory of evolution in school (even Christian schools) if it is wrong? Adam and Eve are not real. They never existed. No Christian in their right mind even believes in them. It’s metaphorical. The Bible is metaphorical. It’s not supposed to be read in black and white.

Jun 3, 2012 @ 08:16 am
    Nope that theory was denied honey check your facts ;)

It is true that other animals display homosexual behavior, but that does not in any way prove that homosexuality is morally right for human beings. Yes, human beings are part of the animal kingdom, but each species is different from the next. Your argument is like the argument of a lion looking to an elephant and saying “Well hey, you are a vegetarian, so I guess it would make sense for me to become one too!” The lion will die that way. So your argument is invalid.
    Human beings are a part of the animal kingdom, but they are quite different. We have the capability to reason, to think morally. So we ARE different.

Jun 3, 2012 @ 09:37 am
    I was talking about humans being from the kingdom of animals

Yeah i believe that it is probably metaphorical too =D i believe in God and the book, and i also believe in evolution. I think Adam and Eve is most likely a metaphor for all of mankind. or maybe i dont know…God made evolution happen and when the first animals evolved into homo sapiens, they were Adam and Eve.

Well that goes against what the Bible says.

but seriously, if you think stealing is wrong, are you judging? NO! of course not. so if you think homophobia is wrong are you judging? NO!

If you start harassing homosexuals, then YES you are doing something wrong and you are judging. EVEN if you look upon a homosexual and think that you are better than them, you are judging and God does not like what you do.

So thinking homosexuality is morally wrong and being homophobic are two SEPARATE things. It is a matter of OPINION.

So if you take 20 gay men and put them on a island, with no way off, no communicatons, no diease, no way to hurt themselves, plenty of food and shelter, and did the same with 20 gay women on their own island, and 10 straight male female couples on their island, then left them alone for 120 years and went back, which island would most likely have people on it. Easy the island with the 10 straight couples. Their kids would still be there. Well lookly there, I guess God (or mother nature if you don’t believe in God) made his judgement of which lifesytle is correct, normal and should continue.

The gays and lesbians would have figured out a way to get off their islands onto a continent, created science so they could have babies using artificial insemination, and produce theatrical shows, musicals, and beautiful fashion, while the heterosexual clan was still trying to have incest, molest and abuse their kids, and feel self righteous while doing it under the name of religion.

I don’t think God is interested in this game we’re playing trying to figure out how He thinks, he just wants babies he can love, no matter where they come from.

gorgeousmileycyrus said:
    Um, you guys. She mentions God. She is still a Christian. Just not CLOSED MINDED.

Miley knows that GOD is the only one to judge. IT’S TRUE.

It ALSO says in the Bible not to take God’s position and judge!

Miley is far more into GOD than ya’ll or, or you’d know that God would not approve of you judging people for being a certain way.

MILEY IS NOT SAYING U HAVE TO SUPPORT IT… JUST DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT IT… LET IT BE…

PREACH IT GIRL!

This.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

*cough* God doesn’t exist *cough*

• Mouse

Honestly I’ve always seen more tension with her and Tom. They definately had a romance. Like when he didnt deny they kissed, or when he tweeted ‘emma’ then quickly deleted it. Plus Emma even admitted she crushed on him in the first two movies. I bet you anything they were eachothers first kiss.

• Mouse

Thats a theory. Theres no evidence he doesn’t exist. There’s no facts of life itself, just theories and opinions.

• askashley

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:47 am
    personally, I think that scientist believe that humans come from monkeys theory just because of the fact that the monkey is the closest animal to human form. But, obviously, men cant come from monkeys . When was the last time u saw monkey’s having human babies? Or baby chimps growing up into actual human beings? NEVER.

And 500 years ago people were saying “people can’t be born with 3 eyes or 3 arms” and now it’s happening for whatever reason.

those are called birth defects and has nothing to do with men coming from monkeys.

I believe in god and I went to church yet I believe in things like miley, is a gay person right to choose who has want to be not yours!! if they are sinning is between them and god not us and how there anyone come in between to people loving and caring for each other why are people so full of shit! let them be and live your own life!

• askashley

Yep I agree. I get so annoyed sometimes whenever Miley tweets ‘Hanging wiff mommy’ or ‘Mom’s the greatest’ blah blah blah, and she barely acknowledges Billy Ray. I for one can’t stand Trish at all. I feel like wants to be a best friend before a mother and that’s wrong, and that’s probably why Miley prefers her, because she probably gets away with more. I’ll tell you what, if I went around smoking out of bongs and stuff, and my daddy caught me, I’d be grounded for like 2 years. And he’d take away my phone.
    ===
    I know this sounds mean, and I anm not saying Miley will end up like Lilo, but, personally, I always thought Tish favored too much of Dina Lohan. She seems like the type that wants to be her child’s bestfriend instead of being a parent. IDK. I just never trusted Tish. I always thought of Billy Ray as a person with higher values than her. Don’t know why, but, I always did

• askashley

Yep. She used to be really close to him. Imiss those days.And I think you’re right, Trish probably thinks that, like you said, Miley is an adult, she can make her own choices. But if my daughter went around and smoked bongs and wore shirts with her breasts hanging out, I’d feel embarassed and guilty. Guilty for not teaching her differently. I think Billy Ray is a much more responsible parent than her.

I think that she should get out of LA, like you said. And live anywhere besides there. It’s like a breeding ground for scandals. &&about Liam, I think you’re right. I mean, her friends were kinda sketchy too (Anna Oliver ew), but I DEF think Liam influenced her into smoking and stuff. I remember in her book when she said she’d never smoke because her Pappy died from lung cancer. I mean she’s still young, and obviously VERY naive. I hope she straightens out soon.
    ==
    I think Anna was the original one who encourage her to smoke. She was the the one after all teaching Miley how to take hints out of a bong in that video and encouraging her to do it more.

If you don’t believe that God is your creater, then the only thing that can explain why you are here is that you are a freak of nature. Personally, I’d rather believe in God.

• gorgeousmileycyrus

Miley knows that GOD is the only one to judge. IT’S TRUE.

It ALSO says in the Bible not to take God’s position and judge!

PREACH IT GIRL!

oh my gawd..these comments…. -_-

*cough* God doesn’t exist *cough*
    You’re no one to say that, ya know.

Mouse said:

Oh yeah I think they dated. Jade’s aight but I still like Feltson. Or Grinston. BAH anything would make me happy.

Jeez, another dog??

I am being quoted :,) hahahaha

*Shrug* Good quote.

Being a half decent person. I’m going to walk away from this conversation, since you keep stating the same wrong thing over and over. Goodbye. Nice making you look like an idiot.

Yeah because you know that you are. I said nothing that was not a fact unlike you who claims things that aren’t proven are facts. So “be a better person” and walk away I don’t care. But you know I’m right.

• lookatmenow

I know, I think Billy Ray is the only one who ever was good to Miley, when Tish and him got divorced, Miley was under Tish’s care and the Salvia scandal happened and Billy ray was so frustrated that he tweeted fans saying, There are so many things beyond my control right now, I’m really sad, and I believe him.

lookatmenow said:

Did you know if you just changed your moniker by 1 letter, you could have a nice play on words…lookatmeow :)

• SubwayToVenus

I agree and I remember how Miley’s used to be daddy’s girl, she was all the time with Billy back in 2007/2008 and 2009 and Billy loved both Nick and Justin and these relationships were healthy cause they made Miley better unlike Liam. I feel like Tish doesn’t care about Miley, she’s the kind of mother who thinks her daughter is OLD ENOUGH when she clearly isn’t, Miley has burned so many periods of her life, she’s 19 and she has been living with her 24 year old boyfriend for like a year and a half now, and Billy ray kind of gave up and I think he’s in Nashville now, which is something Miley should’ve done instead of staying in La which is a toxic place, look at Taylor swift or Nick Jonas, Taylor lives in Nashville and Nick in NY and they carry such healthy lives, I feel like no one kept her grounded enough and when Liam came everything began starting going downhill because he doesn’t take care of her, I bet he’s the one who introduced her to pot and salvia and who made her hate the paps as much as she does, he influences her, Miley’s very influenced, she has always been and he’s so careless and jerky, she needs to break free, you know, stay single, travel, enjoy her life, Idk, something productive instead of following him around the 24/7.

• lookatmenow

Subway I love how we’re having 2 different conversations haha.

• SubwayToVenus

ARGH I know right? They’d be so friggen cute together. It’s funny because ironically, I called the guy I’m with now my ‘brother’ for at least a good 2 years before we started dating. I always saw him as family and then one day…BAM. I saw him in a totally and completelely different light. And now we’re dating haha! It’s funny how that works. Idk though, I’ve always felt like there was this subtal sexual tension between them. Have you seen the interview where Emma is like, staring at Rupert, undresing him with her eyes? xD

I think they’d be dating by now if they liked each other that way, especially now that they no longer have to work together, they’d be so perfect omg. Yes I think they are attracted to each other too, but they always talk about how they’re like “brother and sister”, well, tbh Demi and Joe were “brother and sister” too and they ended up dating, but then again when they broke up they stopped talking and I wouldn’t want that to happen to Emma and Rupert.

When Miley bends over and displays her full ass like that, she makes me want to go lesbian.

When Miley bends over and displays her full ass like that she makes me want to go gay. lol.

When Miley bends over and displays her full ass like that, she reminds me of what MaMaw looks like under her bloomers.

Look out, Miley! One of your ass cheek folds is trying to escape from your hot pants! Reign her in girlfriend.

• lookatmenow

Yeah, you might be right. The little school girl part of me says that sometimes it just takes time though. We’ll see. :)

• lookatmenow

Subway, fast forward to 2:03 and just look at the way she’s looking at him! I don’t look at my brother like that lol.

I’m against gay marriage until @TanyaPetras showed me how much of assholes we look like. Lol, she’s so fucking rude!

And She Types Annoyingly Like This. BITCH This Is English Not German.

gorgeousmileycyrus said:

Miley knows that GOD is the only one to judge. IT’S TRUE.

It ALSO says in the Bible not to take God’s position and judge!

PREACH IT GIRL!

You must be very impressed with yourself. SHAT THAT MATH UP, YA BeATCH!

• .foreveralone.

*you’re

• -truth

Love makes the world go around :]

• -truth

*you’re

LOL I just checked her twitter to see if she typed it and it was sent from her iphone so its ‘auto corrected’ XD

• thecat61

Looks like Miley is struggling a bit to get MJ into the car!! Big dog.

I think that fan was right … miley keep telling God is the only one to judge that could be right
    but when you believe some thing is wrong you should say it and its not hate nor judging
    we care about each other we want each other to end up in the right path
    What if 10 years later some one prove that homosexuality is wrong and its an illness ????
    then who ever believed its not wrong wasted 10 years in his/her life and will end up sad and empty
    dont you feel guilty if you had the feeling thats wrong and you didnt let the person know and let them waste they life?
    I mean if you tell them it wont effect them at that moment but at the end you tried because you cared

• Joanna

I’m a Christian and proud to say it. Is it in my religion that homosexuality is a sin? Yes. Am I about to go out and preach to the world that it’s okay to be homosexual? No. But am I going to go around the world and tell every homosexual and/or bisexual person that they’re going to Hell? No. That’s not my job as a Christian to do so. My job as a Christian is to have faith in He who died for all, be the best person I can be through Him, and encourage others to get to know God. Can God be proven to be real? Not according to a lot of people (I beg to differ). But do I believe in Him? Yes. I have reason to believe that we were put on this earth for a purpose and not because of mere coincidence. Why spend time believing in something that is constantly changing (science) when I can believe in He who never changes? I’m not saying that you have to believe in Him. When we were put on this earth, we were given the choice to go our own way or know God. Some choose to believe that there is no God, while others choose to believe that there is one. I believe that there is a God. I choose to believe that his laws and commandments are not to keep others from him, but inspire us to be good people. That’s what Christianity is. Christianity is not a religion that solely focuses on homosexuality and other sins, but it is a book that tells stories and gives encouragement and advice to be a good person.

While there has yet to be proof that God truly does exist, there has yet to be proof that homosexuality is biological or in genetics. And frankly, I don’t think there will ever be a direct answer that proves that homosexuality is biological. I just refuse to believe that we were bound to be attracted to someone, biologically (in that case, how do you explain pedophilia? Are pedophiles genetically bound to have an attraction to children?) Frankly, I don’t think we were born with a sexual preference. Besides, a lot of the homosexuals that are gay weren’t “born” gay. Like someone said, there have been travesties in someone’s life that might have swept them in the opposite direction and toward same sex relationships.

I agree with a lot of people here. You should be able to say that you don’t support homosexuality and not be labeled as homophobic. It is apart of Christianity (it says that homosexuality is unnatural, an abomination, or whatever your bible translates it as…but it says the same about ALL sin, and not just homosexuality…NO SIN IS GREATER THAN ANOTHER!). You can not change what has already been written.

I am not telling Christians to condemn homosexuals. Because no one is perfect. Our flesh is what makes us sinful. We were born into a world of sin and have tendencies and temptations to sin. We were told to not hate someone because of the sin they have chosen to commit. If that’s the case, then many of us should hate ourselves because we ALL have sinned. But God is a loving God, and looks at the heart of us all.

lookatmenow said:
    *cough* God doesn’t exist *cough*
    You’re no one to say that, ya know.

Go girl.

God is just a need. People created him when they had nothing in life and they had to believe that something better was after terrenal life. And the Bible is a book written by some men that were creating a religion. Egyptians wrote their own books and invented their own religion. That means that is the true one? No. I don’t know why you still believe that some man in the sky is gonna save you and give you a better life.
    By the way, homosexuality is not a choice, it’s genetic and it’s not something bad at all. Who says what is right and what is wrong? Society, but society changes and that old thought of considering love between people of the same sex is wrong is really primitive.
    but, obviously, if you are basing your “morals” on a 2000 years ago book it’s not surprising.
    It makes me sad that in the XXI century you have to believe in a powerful man who lives in the sky to give sense to your life.

;)

Jun 3, 2012 @ 09:43 am

Well that goes against what the Bible says.

How so? If i take the Bible’s word as metaphorical, and I understand what lesson God is trying to teach humans, then how is that what goes against the Bible?

My point is it’s just nature. Animals don’t just go “hmmm I think I want to be gay, let’s fuck Mr. Lion”. It just happens that that’s what they become attracted to for whatever reason. Same goes for humans. No one just goes “being gay is cool” or “I want to be different so I’m going to be gay”. Like straight people who aren’t attracted to the same sex, gay people just aren’t attracted to the opposite sex. My friend said that he always knew he liked boys from when he was a young boy. He had no attraction at all to females. He did not choose that, it was what his heart felt.

If you still believe in Adam and Eve you are not looking at the Bible metaphorically. It’s a story. They never existed at any point.

• lookatmenow

Who the hell are YOU to say what is a story or what is fact?

• lookatmenow

I believe in God and I’m proud to say it. Hay, even Einstein, who was one of the most smartest men to ever live was quoted saying the more he studied the universe, the more he believed in a higher power.

I’m SO fucking tired to be alone…

And Miley looks good

• Miley_Jonas

People like you are so dumb… I can’t even.
    she/he had a point though

He/She/It had no point.

lookatmenow said:

Preach it, Sista! Loving the icon too;).

Jun 3, 2012 @ 09:50 am

What I am trying to say is that you can’t just claim that it is nature and ought to be allowed just because other animals do so. You can’t compare animals together, they are all completely different so there really isn’t any point in bringing it up. I don’t think that human beings just decide to be gay one day either, but that doesn’t mean that I think that it’s morally correct. I don’t know why some people are gay and some aren’t. No one know.s It could be something psychological. It might be caused by something that happened in childhood (like i know a girl that was abused by her father and she is a lesbian..i am not saying that was the reason she is a lesbian but i am saying that is might be or it might have a part…we really don’t know)
    Some people even agree that it might be genetics, but they still don’t think that it is right to have sex with someone of the same sex. They believe that if one has homosexual tendencies, then they should resist the urge or something…

No one really knows why some people are homosexual and some aren’t. Scientists don’t know. That is why it is so debated today and we don’t have a clear answer.

I don’t judge homosexuals or heterosexuals or anyone. I try my best not to because I know that I have made SO MANY mistakes, so I have no place to judge. And it is none of my business to be up in other people’s business, whether they be homosexual, or heterosexual.

• Miley_Jonas

Every time I get on OU, I can feel the ignorance spread to me. So really… Anons need to go somewhere else.

Who the hell are YOU to say what is a story or what is fact?

Someone with reasoning.

• lookatmenow

Aha, of course. That’s what all of you say. ‘Someone with reasoning’ or, ‘someone with intelligence’. You are NO ONE to sit on your ass behind a computer and come on a gossip site and say to a believer that there is no God. How dare you.

• lookatmenow

Does anyone else hope that HP DOMINATES at the MTV Awards tonight? It’s their last year for being nominated for anything. *cries forever* AND, I really want to see Emma and Rupert BEAT OUT Kristen and Rob for Best Kiss.

You ship Niley. You can’t even say anything.

tl;dr

• SavvySays

Does Miley even read the Bible anymore?

Who created God?

Jun 3, 2012 @ 09:54 am

I think that it is most likely that the story of Adam and Eve is metaphorical. It is a story that is supposed to teach us something. But..sometimes I wonder that MAYBE the first animal species that evolved into homo sapiens were what God meant as Adam and Eve. It’s possible…And I just say that as a “what if” maybe sorta thing. I don’t think it is all that important because I try to take the lessons of God’s books metaphorically and try to see what God is trying to teach me. It isn’t a history book.

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:01 am

You ship Niley. You can’t even say anything.

Point proven.

Uhh I never said that. I said Adam and Eve never existed which most Christians do believe.

• SubwayToVenus

So, she’s a christian again?? I don’t get her.

Who created God?

No one.

Point proven.

idgi

YES PLEASEEEEEEEEE

• lookatmenow

Does Miley even read the Bible anymore?
    Meh, probably not. It’s sad to think about how much she’s really changed. I don’t want put the blame all on him, but Liam seems to influence her so badly.

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:04 am

You wouldn’t know. So like she was saying, sit your ass down.

Jun 3, 2012 @ 09:58 am
    Miley_Jonas said:

People like you are so dumb… I can’t even.
    she/he had a point though

He/She/It had no point.

ehh.. she did have a point even if you don’t agree with it.

I doubt it. Adam and Eve had a reasonable way of thinking in the Bible. The first humans acted more or less like monkeys.

No one.

Then how did he become to be?

• SubwayToVenus

I totally agree, I remember when she was with Justin she was a proud hard core Christian and even though I’m not one, I was proud of her for being herself without caring and now she’s all about hating Papparazzi and dogs, ugh, I hate Liam.

o one.

Then how did he become to be?

God is not a person.

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:07 am

No one.

Then how did he become to be?

He was there forever. He was there since beginning of evolution. He’s God. He created everything. It’s all part of the mystery of God.

You wouldn’t know. So like she was saying, sit your ass down.

Everything in the first testament of the Bible is made up stories to teach people lessons and what not. Sit YOUR ass down.

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:06 am

Well, if you really want to think about it, humans today sometimes also act more or less like monkeys too. Look at all the war, poverty, hate….but at the same time we can love and try to love…a lot of us try to be good…we try to be moral and reason too…sometimes we fail..

He/She/It had no point.

ehh.. she did have a point even if you don’t agree with it.

Because half of the ‘facts’ they put in their argument are false, they had no point.

God is not a person.

But there had to of been something before God.

But what I am saying is that the first humans didn’t have much intelligence like it says Adam and Eve had.

• SubwayToVenus

The Bible is mostly full of metaphors and lessons not real facts, just saying.

• Miley_Jonas

You wouldn’t know. So like she was saying, sit your ass down.

Not one thing in the Bible says the first testament is made up. They are STORIES. Not made up. Thanks. Bye.

It is scientifically proven that if a mother does not have enough testosterone in her system while carrying an unborn male child, that child has a greater chance of being gay. In fact, a large percentage of the male gay population has older brothers. The likelihood of a man being gay increases when he has an older brother/brothers because they have depleted most of the mother’s testosterone when they were in the womb, not leaving much for the younger boys. I learned it in my college psychology class.

• kgirl

Shut up all of you religion pricks talking about what God think is right or wrong.
    Homosexuality is part of the nature.
    The Bible is full of incest, like Cain and his sister, Abraham marrying his half sister Sarah, and Lot’s daughters getting him drunk to sleep with him and get pregnant with his child…it’s right in the Bible, look for it!
    INCEST…that’s fucked up.

Big bang

God is not a person.

But there had to of been something before God.

*Facepalm* No…

• cheap hotels in Singapore

A very nice informational blog. Keep on making such important blog post. Your work is really being appreciated by someone. cheap hotels in Singapore

• SubwayToVenus

But there had to of been something before God.

God is energyyyyy, love, happiness, peace, friendship, family, health and all that’s good and fair in the world, that’s what God is, those miracles you can’t explain, and everything that’s pure, he is not a person, he’s energy and he is a he, because we can’t refer to God like an IT, but, he is not someone, he’s energy and he’s bigger than us, that’s it, the rest is just Bs, imo.

• askashley

I hate the fact that people actually believe saying homosexuality is wrong is judging others. As Someone mentioned. That is not judging, that is stating an opinion and we can do that. I also hate the fact that some idiots believe that just because a person does not support the LGBT Lifestyle, then, they automatically assume that a person must hate gay people which is why LGBT shippers label people who don’t support it as “homophobic” . Which isn’t true either. That’s just like me saying I hate drinkers because I don’t like to drink! Stupid right?
    Also, I am Christian. But the one thing I also hate seeing when this topic is discussed is other Christians telling LGBT shippers that they’re going to hell cause they’re gay! That’s like telling me I am going to hell because I am black which is also ridiculous! I hope people realize that these so-called “Christians” who think like that is only the minority. Not all of us are like that. But sadly, there are some who like to paint us all with the same brush.

Oh yeah and I bet Noah was able to fit more than 2 billion species on one boat with enough food to feed them all and without any of them eating each other. Oh yeah and what about the bathroom? It must of stunk in there.

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:12 am

I don’t really think we know for sure…but you’re probably right…anyway, I was just wondering and thinking that as a possibility…I like to toy around with the idea…God’s books contain metaphors and life lessons for me, not history facts…

Wtf you said you don’t even believe in God.

Big bang

What seems more legit? God creating everything. Or a completely random Bang in Space that just threw shit together… ? Hmm….

Da fuck?? I know damn well I didn’t come from no damn animal and if I did who put the animals here in the first place???? Science!?? Well tell me what started science??? Cells, atoms? Well what started that??? Exactly so there must be something bigger than us and every religion is different I just think religion is a way of reaching different people in different ways. Religions don’t agree with each other but they do agree on there’s something bigger than us….. Look up the law of attraction guys.

• lookatmenow

Me too. It’s weird because like you said, she was very Evangelical and ya know, ‘Jesus this, and Jesus that’ blah blah blah while she was with Justin. I respected her so much then. And remember how she used to be around the paps? And Allison? And now, she hates them. Ever since she got with Liam, all she’s done is gone downhill. With the salvia, risque clothing, scandals, etc. He needs to EXIT from her life.

Then how did this “energy” create this universe.

• SubwayToVenus

And we’ll never know how everything was created so we apply the creation to God, because he’s untouchable and out of our sight. Then the humans made sure to spread lies about everything and then they started destroying what God created, we started. But nothing was there before God. Because he is not a he.

• SubwayToVenus

Wtf you said you don’t even believe in God.

I believe in God the way I want to, not the way a religion wants me to.

• Miley_Jonas

I never said some weren’t made up. Because obviously some were. But the whole firs testament wasn’t made up. News flash: The extreme things in the Bible were BECAUSE of God… hence, the whole point of the Bible…

Well neither. We don’t really know what happened tbh. We’ll never know. So there’s no point in wasting your life worrying about it.

• SubwayToVenus

Then how did this “energy” create this universe.

No one will ever know, that’s what we apply what we can’t explain and understand to something that’s bigger than us, don’t try to question yourself things no one will ever be able to prove.

• lookatmenow

But there had to of been something before God
    Our human capacity for knowledge is limited. We’ll never be able to understand. Like Subway said, God isn’t really a person. He’s more of a supernatural being.

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:18 am
    SubwayToVenus said:

Then how did this “energy” create this universe.

Hey! Someone with sense! Nice to meet you. I’m Anna.

• SubwayToVenus

I totally agree, I loved how she always gave a fuck about paps, she would blow kisses and be cool with them or ignoring them not shouting at them and cursing, even though they’re annoying, and I understand she was not always like this, she started standing in that place when Liam came, and yes, I agree, Liam was her complete downfall and now the cutting and all these “allergies” and he’s such a douche bag, I don’t think he loves her.

Exactly.

• SubwayToVenus

Hey! Someone with sense! Nice to meet you. I’m Anna.

I’m Caroline, nice to meet you too and I love your icon <3

For all we know, we’re part of a video game like the Sims and there’s someone controlling what we do and think. Or we’re one universe bubble in a whole roll of bubble wrap universes if that makes sense. What all this is is not black and white. You don’t need to believe in religion or a God because that is just one possibility of many. It’s just the most popular one. Like I said before, we’ll never know the full truth. Ever. You just need to live your life as good of a way as possible then die. That’s it.

• SubwayToVenus

I agree with the last part, except for the fact, that no one’s controlling you or what you do, you decide your life and you decide if you want to be a good person or not, no one’s forcing you to be, so you just try to live it the healthiest way possible and that’s basically it.

YES PLEASEEEEEEEEE
    OMG I’D DIE IF THEY WON. LIKE LEGIT DIE FROM AN OVERDOSE OF EXCITEMENT AND HAPPINESS. SO IF I’M NOT ON HERE TOMORROW OR WHENEVER, YOU KNOW WHY HAHA.

Believe what you want to believe. If you believe in a God, that’s fine. If you don’t, that’s also fine. There’s no right or wrong answer there. But I do have a problem with religion itself and the way people tend to treat other people because religious differences or what it says in the Bible to believe. I’m kind of like John Lennon in that way. Think the world would be much better without it.

Well then I’m pretty sure you’re screwed Miley cause I don’t think God would be happy about you selling your soul to the devil for money & fame. You chose Judas’ path. It makes me laugh when all these illuminati stars name God.

You don’t know that. Maybe there is and you don’t realize it. Or maybe after awhile of controlling we started having a mind of our own. See, anything is possible.

• askashley

some people turn to the same sex after being sexually abused by the opposite sex. That’s the story of one of my relatives who is now gay. Some people just can’t trust the opposite sex any more after being sexually abuse . I also think it’s kind of crazy as well that people believe well animals are born gay then why can’t humans be?? Not to sound mean, but, has any body ever seen babies hump the same sex like men do or kiss other female babies? Um no, cause they don’t know about that type of life style yet. To me. Homosexuality is like sex. It’s something you experience when you grow older. Most teens know about sex by the time they’re 13/14 and like most teens. And like Sex, Homosexuality is not something you can shield kids from, because eventually, they are gonna find out about it or ask about it. And like drugs, they’ll probably try to experience it one day and decide weather or not they like that kind of lifestyle. I just don’t believe that a person can be born gay. I have never once met a person that has dated the same sex all their lives. Majority of the gays i have met turned to the life style because they were either convinced or sexually abused as a child.

• askashley

• SubwayToVenus

I JUST WANT THEM TO WIN EVERYTHING YOU KNOW, THEY DESERVE IT AND THE LIP LOCK AWARD, THEY NEED TO WIN OMGGGGGG

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:22 am
    SubwayToVenus said:

Hey! Someone with sense! Nice to meet you. I’m Anna.

I’m Caroline, nice to meet you too and I love your icon <3

Sweeet Carolineee. BaBaba. Uh oh. That’s gonna be stuck in my head… Anyway… Ditto <3 !

Way too many novels up in hurr. Not reading.

• Miley_Jonas

I’m not saying you have to believe it, but God’s real. And that’s the truth. And that’s what me and billions of other people believe, so get over it. You don’t affect me at all.

• Miley_Jonas

Way too many novels up in hurr. Not reading.

Agreed.

• SubwayToVenus

Nah, I don’t think so, you can believe that if you want to though, I was born and raised and my parents and the school I went to taught me everything I want, my choices are mine and no one else’s, I have the time to think twice before acting and sometimes I do, so no one is controlling me at all, I do think there’s something bigger than us, and people call it God, but tbh I’m not very spiritual nor religious.

Live your life the way you want to live it. Don’t let religion restrict it. As long as you’re a good person in your own eyes, that’s all that matters.

• Miley_Jonas

Wait so Miss America is on tonight. I’m positive. I’m def watching, because Joe Jonas is a judge. And Movie Awards is tomorrow, right?

• askashley

==

Haha, I’m used it, everyone sings that when I say my name haha

Amen.

• lookatmenow

Yeah, I don’t think he does either. He just looks so unimpressed and bored whenever their together. I don’t know why they’re still together, honestly. And I agree with you, he comes across as a huge asshole.

• lookatmenow

You have no right to say that just like a person has no right to say God isn’t real. Has God came down from his cloud in heaven to talk to you? No. Have you seen him? No. Is there any proof whatsoever that he’s real? No. Is there any proof that he isn’t real? Not really. If God is what you believe in, that’s fine but you cannot say he’s real like it’s a fact.

@Askashley

Woahhhh Broooo! R u from New Orleans?

• Miley_Jonas

Actually, I can say whatever I want;). And he is real. And it’s a fact. But obviously you’re missing the point of the comment, which was I don’t really care what the ignorant anon on a gossip site says.

You don’t choose your sexual orientation.
    Homosexuality is not a lifestlye.

• lookatmenow

YES THIS. EMMA FOR SURE IS GOING BUT IDK IF RUPERT IS. HE BETTER EFFING GO CUZ IF THEY WIN BEST KISS THEY NEED TO KISS AGAIN CUZ IN THE MOVIE RON’S HEAD WAS IN THE WAY.

What I am saying though is that there is so many possibilities but the way us humans look at it is in black and white. That there is only one possibility and that’s it. That that is the only way our universe came to be. But God is a theory just like the Big Bang is a theory. Like how we’re some kind of game is a theory. IT’S ALL THEORIES. WE KNOW NOTHING.

• askashley

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:20 am
    SubwayToVenus said:

I really wish Miley would go back to hanging with Many, Leslie and Justin. They kept her more grounded. I am not saying Liam has been a bad influence on her. I am just saying Miley has been totally different since the whole bong thing. Frankly, I am surprised she still believes in God after that whole “Forget Jesus” tweet.

• SubwayToVenus

I know, I just wish he could fuck off, I think he manipulates her. She says she’s happier than ever but that’s not what she’s showing tbh. I just want Smiley Miley back!!

SubwayToVenus said:

Haha, I’m used it, everyone sings that when I say my name haha

I couldn’t resist :3 .

• SubwayToVenus

But Emma has a boyfriend, I don’t think they’ll kiss if they win :( :( Are Daniel and Tom and the rest attending the show tonight?

I didn’t take that tweet as a symbol of her beliefs. It was more like seeing the beauty of that post. Even though you don’t believe in something, you can still find it beautiful.

• milez2go

thats cool miley. Preach god but don’t follow his rules? I recall you doing drugs,cussing and having sex. oh and public indecency too! Your boobs hanging out…smh. That’s lust and sin.

• milez2go

• SubwayToVenus

I agree, besides, even if I want to see Niley back, I remember how Justin would go out with Miley’s family and they would all go to church and he was a sweetheart to Noah and he really did love her, she was the best in 2009 and I think it’s because she had both Nick and Justin and she had her family and religion made her feel like you know, full, so she didn’t need drugs and that stuff, but she has changed so much with him, and I don’t think she’s as happy as she says she is.

If God is the only one to judge, then how does she know that being gay is morally right or wrong. Oh, that’s right, she made a judgement. Therefore Miley must be God.

milez2go said:

And you’re to judge? Are you perfect? No. So sit down. A huge part of being Christian is making mistakes and being forgiven for them. A huge part of being a Christian is allowing God to judge and not yourself. That would make Miley a better looking Christian than you;).

You’re opinion. Not a fact.

Never take philosophy class, honey. You’re too close minded.

• lookatmenow

I agree. I think Billy Ray is the only one who really seems to be into God and stuff. Miley’s just like ‘bleh I’m over it’. I was so shocked to see that tweet.

• Miley_Jonas

God himself said that it’s supposed to be man a woman. Saying that’s how it’s supposed to be is stating a fact, not judging. Just saying.

God is a theory. Get over it.

• SubwayToVenus

That’s not judging, she is in favour of Gay people, that’s not a judgment, and she says God judges what’s right and wrong, according to the Bible, stealing, cheating, murdering, etc are wrong things to do, he never said being gay is wrong, because God promotes love, religion doesn’t. Religions are hypocritical. Miley is bipolar though.

Miley Christ.

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:47 am

ha so true.

• Miley_Jonas

You’re opinion. Not a fact.

Never take philosophy class, honey. You’re too close minded.

I’m not an opinion, and I’m not a fact; I’m a person. And close minded? No. I believe in what’s right, and I stand up for it. So keep talking to yourself;).

• lookatmenow

*shrugs* I have a boyfriend but I’d still kiss Rupert. He’s hot lmao. Anyway, IDK. D: I think Tom is but idk about Daniel.

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:50 am
    SubwayToVenus said:

that brings up a good question. Why do so many people and religious people too believe that homosexuality is a sin? I think there is something in the bible…

• SubwayToVenus

God created you. He hasn’t given up on you…yet. He is great and can accomplish many things, including loving you.

• Miley_Jonas

I’m obsessed with this dog and her outfit.

• SubwayToVenus

There isn’t, they take things from the Bible and twist them so it sounds like homosexuality is a sin, when it’s not.

• Miley_Jonas

Well it says stuff about how it’s supposed to be man and woman. But gays aren’t bothering me, and God’s not calling me to preach about it, so I try and stay out of that…

Whatever *your

You are close minded. You are not open to what others think and taking that into consideration. You believe in one thing and that’s it. Therefore, another case of close minded Christian.

• SubwayToVenus

I know, I’d kiss Rupert too, I always wanted them to date, fuck them and their sibbling-y relationship haha

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:55 am
    SubwayToVenus said:

Jun 3, 2012 @ 10:53 am

…Where have you been all this post…?

Miley_Jonas said:

I am being quoted :,) hahahaha

Whatever happened to that dog she tried to save? Gave up on her?

Whatever *your

That dog is presh :3

DAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hot

I notice the Mercedes license tag is blurred lol