Demi Lovato We Love Pop Wonderful

demis-fd
demiscvfagr

Credit.

this interview is so bogus. i highly doubt demi would say any of those things. and seriously can demi shut the fuck already? I’m sorry your career isn’t as relevant and feel the need to suck out some relevancy out a boy who has a crush on you. lol famewhore. the only reason she got so big is because selena turned down camp rock and they gave the role to her.
    Seriously Demi, shut the fuck up. i can’t stand you.

—————————–

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOURE JEALOUS THAT NIALL LOVES DEMI AND NOT YOU. jealous bitches demi is so talented and beautiful and of course she gets hate for thattt, oh well at the end of the day niall’s in love with her so deal with it

aw demi and niall need to be together!!!!!! SO cute theyre tweeting each other now :)

why is it filed under emily osment?

here is the thing, Demz likes ti keep her personal and dating life private. Dating Niall will be anything but a private affair. This just reeks of a promotional stunt. She now just happens to be on a show hosted by 1D’s manager, adter both said they were crushing on each other. She is doing this just to get her name out, her career took a hit after she had to get herself healed, 1D is the hottest thing out right now. If BTR was bigger she would be all over her long time friend Logan instead.

She said she would take Avril shopping to re-style her?? OUCH. The magazine prob twisted her words around..

• Anonymousjen

demi is beautifell, she has the prettiest face . and her hir and body shape r grate. nial and demi would make a cute couple , but i dont think she likes him like that but yu never know. he really seems 2 like do even the guys in the band know it.

• exoticmist

People thinks she’s fat because it’s a sin in this era to have hips for some inexplicable reason. I agree Demi is so beautiful. I find her annoying sometimes, but she’s still beautiful.

I like you.

Do you want me to slap you ?

it’s true.
    niall and louis are fug… they’re even less attractive
    in person wich is almost impossible.

No, I’m not stupid. you get your facts straight. Disney offered the role to Selena. which she turned down. therefore it went to Demi.

FUCK YOU DEMI, I USED TO LOVE YOU SO MUCH…. NOW I CAN´T EVEN…
    YOU WERE THE FIRST PERSON I FOLLOWED ON TWITTER, AND NOW I DON´T EVEN FOLLOW YOU. YOU CHANGED SO MUCH.

why is it filed under emily osment?

Because oceanup is full of errors and fails.. totally flawfull..

• LOGANHENDERSONSLITLLEBITCH

It doesnt even sound like she would say stuff like this. This sounds so childish and Demi is very mature and wouldn’t speak this way!!!

• UKnowULuvMe

What the fuck does Emily Osment have to do with this, exactly?

shes so pretty

if think she means with ‘i love him’ as friends, not as gf or something like that ….

Categories: Emily Osment

ROTFL!!!!!!!

didn’t ocean up already post this? it’s pretty obvious it is fake

She looks fat.

Seriously Demi, shut the fuck up. i can’t stand you.

when niall talks about demi (10000x): OMG, HE’S SO CUUUTE
    when demi talk about niall: OMG STFU, SHE’S A ATTENTION WHORE, LIKE, IF SHE TALK ABOUT HIM SHE’LL BECOME THE PRINCESS OF POP, GONNA SELL 2839470398 ALBUNS!!!

everyone let’s pussy pop in honor of the nick jonas pussycat dolls

contrary to what you think, i know that niall doesn’t love me. I’m not delusional. nor am i jealous of demi lovato, simply never been a fan of her. I just find it quite funny how she leeches onto niall for publicity. her career took a steep blow when she went to rehab, I do not spend my days hating. simply i just don’t like her. I don’t see whats so perfect about her that lovatics worship. clearly hypocritical if you can’t handle someone not liking your idol and feel the need to blow off at me. i pity that. I like one direction, i just simply think that she does it for publicity. that is all. carry on. have a nice day.

• sexonfire11

Jun 4, 2012 @ 10:53 am
    She looks fat.
    oh plz shut your mouth she looks super pretty and healthy

• sexonfire11

she looks so pretty and skinny enough to me i don’t know what’s wrong with ppl calling her ugly or fat!!!
    i though selena and miley are prettier but after this magazine shoot i changed my mind

• UKnowULuvMe

sexonfire11 said:

• l?veislouder

Niall should feel flattered someone pretty like Demi, out of his league, thinks he’s cute. Cause Nialler is kind of fugly like Louis.
    ================================

everyone keeps saying that her career took a hit from going into rehab when really she became more famous from going into rehab and i don’t see her using niall to become more famous as their fan base are in totally different circles it wouldn’t boost her career at all so calm down they’re not even dating yet and if they did start and you were a true directioner or w.e you will accept the relationship and move on! if she really wanted alot of fame she would have started dating someone from the hunger games

• Sarah

Jun 4, 2012 @ 10:55 am
    Seriously Demi, shut the fuck up. i can’t stand you.

Selena didn’t give the role to Demi, are you stupid? Demi auditioned for sonny with a chance and they asked her to audition for camp rock too, and she got both parts the same day! Get your facts straight!

“seriously can demi shut the fuck already? I’m sorry your career isn’t as relevant and feel the need to suck out some relevancy out a boy who has a crush on you. lol famewhore”

do you really expect people not to lash at you for that? shes famous because she has an amazing voice, she dances acts and sings. shes really talented. she doesnt need niall but of course someone as amazing as him would fall for someone as amazing as her. and if she likes him so be it

“No I can’t keep quiet about Niall” STFU!!!

• Cathy Sajonas

you stfu haterz! let her be bcuz obviously you wont ever get a chance with him:P So sorry bout it;D

If she says one more thing about Niall, I will punch her.

if niall says one more thing about Demi i will punch him in the face and kick him in the ass.

Do you want me to slap you ?

Wow, Emily Osment looks so much like Demi Lovato in these pictures…

• Clauber

Gorg!

OU Thanks for Shailene Woodley picture.. I really want more news (:

Fucking slut don’t be jealous. She love niall and he love her OK bitchs?

• SellyismygirlCrush

SHAAADDD UP!

Umm i don’t think she said any of this!! I doubt she even had the interview with them, it sounds completely different I how she speaks in other interviews… Idiots.

It doesn’t matter if she didn’t say any of this. She is forever connected to 1D, which is bad for them.

I HATRE HERRRR…. Why cant she leave niall alone.. agggh.. i never had sooo much hate to a person before..And aslan they dont match.. and LEAVE HIM ALONE….