Harry Styles Pantless, Girl Came To Hotel?

Also, one fan claimed that they have girls come back to their hotel rooms when they don’t have s how the next day. Good for them! If anyone took pictures of the girl (at the show or at the hotel) who was rumored to be at the Intercontinental Hotel after the show please email us oceanupped@ gmail.com :)

Around the web

• Anon.

This kinda makes me disappointed in 1D… As a fan, you kinda have to expect this sort of stuff from these kinda boys, but idk it just makes me think he has no morals or good standards at all… :/

Please tweet the girl and try to get her to make a video etc… I feel so bad for her! She has to be feeling used https://twitter.com/#!/KaityWagnerxo

“UKnowULoveME” and “Sellyismygirlcrush” I don’t mean this in a rude way but can’t you guys email or something?

• UKnowULuvMe

It’s clear that you’re new, so let me fill you in. This site may be a celeb gossip but it’s also used as a social network by many regular users.

I’ve been reading this site for years, and just because it happens all the time doesn’t make it less irritating

• Ral

The girl that took this video goes to my school , but if life gives u a drunk pantless Harry styles , u run out there and rape him

• UKnowULuvMe

You don’t have to be on this site then, if i bothers you that much. This is just the way it is.

She needs a better camera , I can’t see anything :/

Lol

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Jun 4, 2012 @ 12:13 pm

She has to be feeling used? Give me a break, if you are asked to go to someones hotel room at 3:30 in the morning, you arrive to them drunk and apparently pantless, and you choose to mess about … I would hope you would be happy about it. It shouldn’t have been a surprise. If your legs stay closed and no-one gets hurt. Ane I think you shouldn’t go giving out her name… way to bring on the hate. (PS sorry for being harsh I am PMSing)

Well i cant say I dont agree but her name is already out there and no one is hating.. i dont think she has admitted anything she was very quiet at the show as well just want to see her tweet someone back about it…

• Sunshine n Lolipops

replying to this) – Jun 4, 2012 @ 12:34 pm

of course I just had to stalk her twitter feed lol

HAHA me too me too what do you think? i think a lot of them are about harry..

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Well she is tweeting like some love sick puppy and her latest with “amazing how things change” and “my heart hurts”. So , yeah, there is a story there. More of a story than I have … ;)

She’s probably just upset cause he wasn’t the image that she put up this entire time being a 1D fan. People have to realize they’re regular lads and plus, he’s used to this and was drunk. She should’ve known better.

YESSS totally poor girl tho and harry is a bad boy lol =p i can totally read in between the lines in her tweets

THIS!! I get there boys and want to have fun, but you in a f**ing boy band for crying out loud!! This erks me and I’m so disappointed. He’s so desperate to have sex that he will just do it with anyone and then they hurt that persons feelings. I’m sorry, but I can’t look at him the same way as I once did.

• nicolemarie

what is he saying?

AGREED! It is a shame you know who knows what he did to get her in the room :/ please everyoneeeee send her love and get her chin up

• UKnowULuvMe

SellyismygirlCrush said:

But he’s our whore. :)
    This
    Did you enjoy yourself in Italia?

ooooohh he could do me anyday, anytime !

• UKnowULuvMe

ooooohh he could do me anyday, anytime !
    Get in line sister…or brother. I don’t judge. :D

• SellyismygirlCrush

Did you enjoy yourself in Italia?
    _

I did! It was beautiful! Saw a lot met some cool people. It was a busy week though, so I’m glad to be home and rested.

• UKnowULuvMe

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Did you enjoy yourself in Italia?
    _

Still so envious of you. My summer’s been pretty average. Did you hooke up with any cute guys…or girls? Whatever, I don’t judge.

• SellyismygirlCrush

_

There was one drunken night lol but the guy was meh. Horrible kisser so I was like BYE!

• UKnowULuvMe

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Awwww, I’m so sorry bb! Was it like all slobbery and gross? I hate that!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Awwww, I’m so sorry bb! Was it like all slobbery and gross? I hate that!
    _

Yeah, and he basically stuck his tounge down my throat ugh just UGH!

• UKnowULuvMe

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Yeah, and he basically stuck his tounge down my throat ugh just UGH!
    What is that about anyway? I don’t understand why people do that. It’s traumatic for the party involved.

this is mela, who are you?

• SellyismygirlCrush

I don’t know. I didn’t even let my ex do it not gonna let some stranger. bleh. I’m boring, normal kissing for me.

• UKnowULuvMe

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Nothing wrong with that. I prefer the simple peck kiss.

she just tweeted her sad tweets are not about harry but her recent photos before the show were with her old bf? maybe her weekend caused a split there lol not too hard to see that

===============================
    Maybe she shouldn’t have cheated/been with someone else then.
    -____- This girl is definitely just seeking attention now.

l?veislouder said:

and they say he is nice and kind what a slut i hate him and i am shocked now u know harry why people hate u :’(
    ===========================
    What does him having an active sex life have to do with him being nice and kind? He can be kind and sexually active; the two traits have nothing to do with each other. Seriously, I’m definitely talking to a naive child here. Get off the internet if you’re gonna be here without adult supervision. Come back when you’ve grown up.
    =========
    fyi i am 17 and he can have sex all day and all night but with one girl he is treating girls like a fucking chess this girl today and and another one tom. what is the fuck is this nice and kind i donot think so

===============================
    Maybe she shouldn’t have cheated/been with someone else then.
    -____- This girl is definitely just seeking attention now.
    ur mind is beyond awesome

=========================
    Actually, you are in no position to tell him he can only have sex with one girl. He can have a different girl every HOUR if he likes; it has no effect on if he’s kind and nice. What if he does have sex with a different girl every night, but he gives them dinner and a nice conversation as well, or at the very least, cab fare home? Is that not nice? I think it is.
    It’s not his fault if these girls think they’re going to be “The One” and then it turns out they’re not. I highly doubt he’s saying anything to give them the impression he’s going to get down on one knee; they just let their imaginations run wild, and then they’re disappointed when they don’t hear from him again. That’s not Harry being unkind, that’s just miscommunication on the girls’ part.

ur mind is beyond awesome
    ====================
    http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg492/iiShiny/oh-stop-it-you-picsay.jpg lol
    I just try to think as logically, and with as much reason, as possible :)

ur mind is beyond awesome
    ====================
    http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg492/iiShiny/oh-stop-it-you-picsay.jpg lol
    I just try to think as logically, and with as much reason, as possible :)

u are the cutest

Well there is one a girl in this video, the one that’s recording, but I know what you mean there is no girl with Harry.

I totally agree with you! :)

it actually sounds like he said, “I got caught though… Olly!” which would make sense since someone was carrying him.

the Kaity girl has a BOYFRIEND. jsyk.

• 1DForever

Yeah, haha, same here! I don’t wanna believe it either! All I’m saying is that Harry was drunk, right? Do we REALLY know that if was a fan of all girls he brought up to his room? Do we REALLY know that it was “Kaity Wagner”? Nope! Not from the video anyways! You can’t see any girl so therefore he could’ve been talking about anyone! Yeah, he’s a little man whore at times, totally! <3 (It’s cute, though, not gonna lie)! But if he was drunk, he probably had no idea what was going on and there very well could’ve been no girl, he could’ve see someone and started acting like that. Haha, he’s mindless when he’s drunk, we all know that! ;)

• LIL’sbbdaddy

u are the cutest
    ====================
    ohhhh stop it!! *gushing* lol
    <33333333
    love u <3
    ================

OH HELL NAW BICH!!!!!
    Loveislouder is miiiine!!!!!

-LIL’s baby daddy

I believed this at first, but now I’m putting the pieces together. Earlier Kaity Wagner was obviously getting questioned about what happened, she had said that she just had a lovely chat with him. Latter on some girl posted on this Kaity Wagner twitter saying, a chat with Harry eh? How about you stop lying and quit being a slut and posted this video above to prove that Kaity was lying about just a chat with Harry. Her response was haha, as in she was admitting to being in the video. When there is clearly no girl in the video, it’s just Harry being carried therefore, this Kaity girl is lying. She obviously just wants the attention.

• Ariona.

Agreed.^ There is no proof, The creators of this site clearly think that there is no proof either, because they said above: If anyone took pictures of the girl (at the show or at the hotel) who was rumored to be at the Intercontinental Hotel after the show please email us oceanupped@ gmail.com :)

In my opinion you shouldn’t believe what you hear and if you do believe whatever the story is, it should come out of the persons mouth rather then hearing it on a website.

The girl in the video is super gorgeous.

tbh i dont see how this is of anyones buisness. The only reason everybodys making a big deal out of it its cause hes famous

That was me and my friends in the video. There was definently no girl with him in his room I can assure you that!! Rumors!!!!

I seriously don’t believe that Harry hooked up with this fan! I’m not saying this isn’t a Harry thing to do because it is, I don’t know, I just don’t believe it! I wouldn’t take just a fan’s word for it because think about just how many girls would lie and say that they had sex with Harry. They all want to and of course they want the attention from being “that lucky girl”. I think this girl, whoever she is, just seeks attention. I’m not naive and there isn’t any proof, therefore it didn’t happen. Anyone else agree, haha?

———————————–

I don’t want to believe it..I really don’t. But in the video when he’s drunk, you can clearly hear him say “I got the hot chick! I’m in!”….and most fans know how he’s like..we cant deny it or anything…something definitely happened that night between him and a girl.

=========================
    ===========
    yeah he just says come have sex with me and i will give u a dinner, talk with u and u will go home cuz i am harry fucking styles oneday he will knock up some random girl and he will cry all way home they love him and want to spend time with him not to be a slut he got from the street or whatever

u are the cutest
    ====================
    ohhhh stop it!! *gushing* lol
    <333333333333

he has a baby face and he is a slut can someone explain this comment to me please ?

============================
    Then maybe they shouldn’t give it up so easily.

And Harry uses protection, so his chances of getting a random girl knocked up are pretty slim.

======================
    His charm. It’s all his charm. Seriously.
    I met him last week, and it is his charm. I now understand how he got a 32-year-old lol. He has a charm that would put George Clooney to shame.

============================
    Then maybe they shouldn’t give it up so easily.

=============
    when u love someone u will do everything to be with them :/ btw u are really calming me down thank u cutie <3

======================
    His charm. It’s all his charm. Seriously.
    he is hotter in person ?

u are the cutest
    ====================
    ohhhh stop it!! *gushing* lol
    <33333333
    love u <3

========================
    That’s another thing: how can they love him? They don’t know him. He’s a cutie, but they don’t know him in private, they just know what he gives out to the world.
    You can’t love someone you don’t know. Always remember that, hun. Love is so sacred, and honestly, it’s thrown around like it’s nothing.

======================
    His charm. It’s all his charm. Seriously.
    ===
    so now we can give these girls an excuse for having sex with him cuz he smiled at them right :)

he is hotter in person ?
    ===================
    Yes. Yes, yes yes. lol
    It could be the fact that his charm pours out in person, so it makes him seem hotter. But definitely, there’s something about seeing him in person, having him right there in front of you and just being cute, that really gets to you. I understand it.
    He was trying to hit on me and get my attention, but I was so focused on Zayn, it kind of went over my head lol. I didn’t even realize Liam had called me a babe until I was done meeting them, I was that entranced with Zayn lol

hope karama bites him in the ass and shes prego …people have no class anymore

======================
    Pretty much lol.
    No, just kidding. You can have willpower, girl. Hence my story above ^^

Jun 4, 2012 @ 05:03 pm

========================
    =====
    so now who is hotter harry or zayn ?

• l?veislouder

so now who is hotter harry or zayn ?
    =========================
    Harry. But my preference still goes to Zayn. It’s not all about looks, and I feel Zayn and I could talk about so much more; we’d really get each other.

========================
    =====
    thanks alot sweety but he is lovely i mean how can someone hate him i really wnat to hate him but then u helped me but sometimes u love someone and u imagine how amazing he is :(

l?veislouder said:

so now who is hotter harry or zayn ?
    =========================
    ============
    but u met him can u say harry is a good person or ?

Okay in my opinion, I think the whole thing is made up. It seems kinda odd that some anonymous person started repeatedly putting her twitter name on here and everyone starts believing it and how she is acting all “private” about her encounter with Harry. If you read her previous tweets, she is obviously obsessed with celebrities. It seems odd that Harry would take an obsessed fan back to the hotel with him. Plus from that video there isn’t any proof of a girl with Harry!

P.S. I’m not saying that it couldn’t have happened just this particular situation seems weird.

• l?veislouder

You just have to keep in mind that someone’s sex life has nothing to do with who they are as a person. It’s okay to be a bit more guarded, but be careful not to judge. Harry’s mom said she once came home from work really tired and just done with everything, and Harry drew her a bath with bubbles and relaxing candles, and he made dinner for her that night. Would an unkind person do that? I don’t think so. He can be very sexually active, but he’s got a good heart, and I’m sure he doesn’t lead these girls to believe he’s going to marry them, and least not purposefully. Just see him as a good person for what he does for you, which is make music and appreciate your support. If you ever end up in a position that calls for more, that’s when further judgement can come in. But for right now, he’s a very good person, and he appreciates every single one of his fans.

• l?veislouder

but u met him can u say harry is a good person or ?
    I can say Harry is a charming person, full of wit and fun. That’s enough for me :)

==========
    i love u so much honestly , u are right he helped me alot his music , his smile , his tweets and everything about him but then this post ruined everything and i am crying , i am sad my friend met him she said he is nice and when she cried he hugged her but i want him to take care enjoy life and have fun but i honestly hate sex it hurts people feelings and then it is just a good times he has a baby face and smile can remove the pain u feel but i donot know i am crazy i donot deserve to be a fan but thank u sooooooooooo much u are beyond awesome can ask u something i wnat to talk with u when i feel bad i wnat to know u cuz u seem beyond lovely and if u donot mind but where can i do it ?

l?veislouder said:

but u met him can u say harry is a good person or ?
    ===========
    enough for me too :*

l?veislouder said:

but u met him can u say harry is a good person or ?
    ====
    is he nice or ?

• l?veislouder

Honey, of course you deserve to be a fan! You obviously love him a lot and care for his well being, and that’s something that should be in every fan! You’re the epitome of what every fan should be!
    Sex can hurt people’s feelings, but that’s why you shouldn’t have sex until you can handle the repercussions. It’s not something, I believe, should be done with every person you come across or even in every relationship you’re in, but some people can do it with anyone and be okay. If they can, that’s their business. Just do what’s good for you, don’t worry about anyone else.

And yes, I have a tumblr: -sincerelyjuliette.tumblr.com. You can always reach me there, and I’m always happy to help :)

is he nice or ?
    Very nice, very charming, very witty; he’s just cool lol

========
    i am following u know yay , love u thank u so much , u are the sweetest , ur words mean alot to me thnak u so much cutie ,u really helped me and i will never forget that i will kill anyone who will think baout hurting u <3 and i really hope that i will never have sex i donot want to it is just a sad thing and people feel that they gave alot to a person who doesnot deserve it but then if this makes harry happy then okay i am happy too but no he has to stay away from it maybe oneday it will hurt him i donot want him to cry again :’(

is he nice or ?
    Very nice, very charming, very witty; he’s just cool lol
    nice i want to know now if he was good in bad or not but seems like he is cuz these girls want more cool he is styles ;)

he said “I got the hot girl! I’m in” saying that he made it in the hotel with the girl without getting caught.

• l?veislouder

Girl hooks up with a member of a boyband most girls want to hook up with, and you expect fans to be sympathetic? Please -_____-
    Personally, I think she’s just looking for attention, but if the girl really is this butthurt over it, she was in no position to agree to going to see Harry. She probably read one-too-many fanfics and thought she’d be the one and he’d fall for her. Harry may have invited her, but she said yes; it’s not all Harry’s doing here.

—————
    You may feel that way about sex now, but you could change your mind. Someone you love may change your mind about that. You don’t have to rush though, so don’t worry about it. Don’t even pay it any mind. It’s not something to even think about. If it happens, it happens. If not, whatever.
    I think Harry will be fine. Everyone goes through heartache, but it’s not directly because of sex; I’ve had a first love and a first heartbreak, and I didn’t have sex with either. Harry may get hurt, with sex or not, but he’ll pick himself back up. You’ll always pick yourself back up too, don’t worry :)

Jun 4, 2012 @ 06:01 pm

—————
    ========
    i loved someone who wanted to let me help him in studying then after playing with my feelings he left and went to the girl who is there for sex and they had a baby and he cried and asked me for help i told him marry her and now they are engaged so sex is awful he cried and was really sad :’(

—————
    That’s just one situation though =/ I loved someone who only wanted to be with me for sex. I couldn’t be with him like that, but it didn’t turn me off to sex and love; it just showed me he wasn’t the one I’m supposed to spend my life with. I’m not saying go and have sex, but don’t base a life decision on one specific situation; it won’t be right or fair to you or anyone you may find you want to spend the rest of your life with, or have children with.

love is louder is very wise and i am serious

so harry isnot gay i am crying :’(

HE IS CLEARLY talking about https://twitter.com/#!/KaityWagnerxo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITXy3KQlqgw&feature=player_em bedded She was the only girl allowed even in the hallway/rooms escorted by security soooo harry likes pussy

well i thought he was gay :/

• Hello.

To those who don’t know what he’s saying, He says: ” I got the hot girl, I’m in”.
    Her twitter is: https://twitter.com/#!/KaityWagnerxo
    She is gorgeous!

I don’t understand why people think he’s gay? :S

• Ariona.

From what I heard she slept with him?
    I feel bad for her, even though it’s her fault because she spread her legs, but Harry knows these girls will do whatever it takes to be near them!

I don’t understand why people think he’s gay? :S
    ============
    cuz he is gay babe :)

I dont understand whats going on someone pleease explain all i know was that there was a girl and harry and yeah i dont know the rest PLEASE Someone explain : )

How do yall know that kaity wagner is her name ?

He’s clearly not gay.
    Too the question above me, He just brought some girl back to his hotel.
    Rumour has it, they slept together! A lot of people on this site have posted her twitter.

love is louder is very wise and i am serious
    ================
    :) Thank you, hun <3

We know her name is Kaity Wagner because if you go on her twitter, she has been getting LOTS of questions of what happened. She responded to one of those questions saying and I quote. “Just a lovely chat with him thats all. Thats about as personal as it’s getting!”

She came to the show alone in the 3rd row in chicago and after security was talking to her and escorting her a lot of fans were taking pics and talking with her she was very secretive and didnt have her phone or a camera out there was no one directly in front of her and zayn and harry were smiling at her throughout the whole show it was so obvious she was nice thogh and polite for a girl who was being talked and stared at.

You were there? Is she as pretty in person as she is in photos?

===
    and he saw her from the 3rd row i donot think she is a normal fan tbh :/

I think everybody should just shut the fuck up giving the girl hate. Even if she slept with him or not, he thought she was hot and i dont know about you but if harry styles told me to go to his hotel room i would go! Or just by thinking im cute id be happy. and you know all of you little fangirls would be as well. Im not a crazy 1D fan but they are adorable and talented and thats why i like them..and yes i have a crush on harry and dont start with the “if you were a true fan you would love them all equally” because theres always a favorite for any girl.. So i think everybody should just leave this girl alone and if she slept with him lets face it, shes ONE LUCKY GIRL! Harry is hot and adorable and he’s 18! Yes he likes pussy and sex! Just as you girls like penises and sex. Or would like it if you havent had the chance yet. Get over it and be happy for a lucky girl for once!!

Her twitter pic is of her before the show! I think the security came to get her info for harry just look at her twitter i think she has a lot of dignity to not admit to anything and keep it private

and he saw her from the 3rd row i donot think she is a normal fan tbh :/
    ======================
    Depending on where exactly she was in the third row, she could have been seen easily. The third row is not that obscure.

===
    and u will give ur body for hairy/harry or whatever for just a look where is the class baby girl :)

=========================
    It happened at my show too, the New York show last week. A security guard came to a girl on Harry’s behalf with a piece of paper and she wrote something down. Harry does this a lot; this girl isn’t too special.

l?veislouder said :
    =====
    i know but harry is singing and jumping and if he saw her and liked her he willnot ask his security please get me the girl i want to fuck her really bad

l?veislouder said:

ii think he is banned from having a gf so managment mkae it up for him and give him the girl he wants to fuck and btw she is just a pussy she should shut the fuck up and stop the drama like tha other girls said she is making clear that he hurted her feelings and i really wanna know was he good or bad lol

so harry is straight are u serious guys ?

Oh thats right….girls are So virginal these days, especially the 1D fans, im sorry. and they look so classy stalking 5 boys that they dont even know and just love for their looks. Crying and screaming out of control at a concert or if they see those 5 boys walking around…and saying “my ovaries are going to explode” or whatever all over the internet for those 5 boys that they dont even know. So classy!
    Fans need to accept that they would do the same So they should stop hating on a girl that did have the chance and stop being jealous! Besides no one knows what really happened!

==========================
    …yes he would lol. it happens, gurl, don’t be so naive.

LMFAO, I want to know too.

=========================
    He’s not banned from having a girlfriend -____- he just doesn’t want one. With a girlfriend, he can’t bed all these girls he’s finding at concerts. In what world does it make sense that management would tell Harry he can’t have a girlfriend but they willingly give him any girl to have sex with?
    Really, some people just don’t think before they speak.

l?veislouder said:

…yes he would lol. it happens, gurl, don’t be so naive
    ========

?veislouder said:

=========================
    Really, some people just don’t think before they speak.
    ========
    blame ocean up babe

TOTALLY AGREE.:)

l?veislouder said:
    u are totally right but what if the samething happened with harry and he cried and felt sad thsi will break my heart :’(

• lookatmenow

Way to keep it classy, Harry.

=======================
    I think he’s smart enough to make sure things like that don’t happen; he’s got a lot at stake. He’s also got a good mom and stepfather watching him, plus Simon Cowell; they won’t let anything terribly awful happen to him.

l?veislouder said :
    ==============
    u are right but he should slow it down people will hate on him again :/

i support him, he’s a guy, not an asexual human being! let him beee…

• lookatmenow

Yeah I’ve heard he knows how to turn on the charm. I’m a sucker for a charmer.

What’s Her twitter name ?

• UKnowULuvMe

Oh my word. That is all there is to say.

they probably all have stds!! lol

• 1DForever

I agree 100%!!!

maybe it wasn’t a girl maybe it was louis and harry banging lol!

Wait, why do people feel sorry for this girl?

who knows??……

OMG I was the Intercontinental Hotel I know where that is!! I can’t believe they brought a girl back I should I met them at the hotel. Stupid, stupid, stupid me.

YES!!! The girl who came alone in row 3 her name is Kaity Wagner & she had theyre big body guard talking to her before the show and he took her to the boys room

• SellyismygirlCrush

bb is such a little whore

• UKnowULuvMe

SellyismygirlCrush said:

bb is such a little whore
    But he’s our whore. :)

he had her come at like 3 am and she came out at like 530 with messy hair and clothes a lot of fans got pics with her at the show after paul was talking with her

• Kayla Webster

It makes me laugh to see that all of you go crazy about all of this. If they think a girl is hot yeah there going to invite her over but i honestly dont think there intension is to fuckMaybe they want to get to know the girl and shit.lyk damn i know there ina band and there hot as fuck but you all dont have to go all crazy about whos right and whos wrong.

• SellyismygirlCrush

But he’s our whore. :)
    This

_______________

aww u are sooo sweet. sex is good! but you should save it for marraige so you know its real lol :)

• pervysenseofhumor

‘…Pantless, Girl Came..’

Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

===============

maybe they don’t have each other’s emails, twitters or whatever and if they did they’d have to post it here and other creeping anons who see it could get ahold of it…

• trolol