Danielle Peazer Queen’s Jubillee Dancer

‘I didn’t get to meet Big Liz no but I got to boogie with Cliff so I’m happy.’

Her career is taking off!

Eleanor goes to university and works at hollister I’m pretty sure. In no way does she rely on Louis to ‘prop her up.’ Danielle also has a career and works hard for her money just like everyone else in the world!! If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything.

not to be like mean but which one is she x) They all kinda look the same to me !

• l?veislouder

Jun 5, 2012 @ 01:33 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    I was there!!!! I saw her, she’s skinnier and tinier than she seems, but still unattractive.
    lmfao, love you xD

• l?veislouder

Actually, word is that Eleanor no longer works at Hollister. It’s said that she quit her job, so she’s been getting shit by people who think she now expects Louis to support her, which I highly doubt is the case. If she works all year while still doing her studies, I’d say she deserves some relaxation and time off too; whether she spends that time traveling with Louis or just sleeping in at home is up to her.

But let’s be serious here, it’s not like Danielle asks for this shit. What bothers me is OU and other people’s sly little digs like “Her career is taking off!” STFU OU, her career isn’t taking off, she’s been dancing for a whiiiiiile now.

That’s because oceanup is literally retarded…

horrible choreography, that is not good dancing at all.

She doesn’t deserve Payne’s meat balls *hides*
    By: LLL’s bitch

• SubwayToVenus

You were there? Did you have a good time?

YES IT WAS AMAZING I SAW ROBBIE WILLIAMS AND SIR PAUL AND STEVIEW, I HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL NIGHTTTTT

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

Oh good for you! I’m glad you had a good time! :) How have you been, lovely?

Danielle is gorgeous , fuck of haters ;D Yeah , oceanup just …shut up.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh good for you! I’m glad you had a good time! How have you been, lovely?

Fine! :) and you babe?

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

Oh good for you! I’m glad you had a good time! How have you been, lovely?

Fine! and you babe?
    I’ve been great! Chilling and relaxing with family and friends. I LOVE summer! <3

its not all about the looks what if liam loves her of her personality

This is why i like her more then Eleanor. She may be dating Liam but she still works. She doesn’t leave work to go see him even though im sure she wants to. PROPS TO U DANNIII!!!

her career has been taking off she dances for a bunch of people including lmfao

“her carreer is taking off” dude, she has been dancing even before one direction existed, she was a costant dancer for x factor, has appeared in about 5 music videos, including Jessie J, she has toured, etc, in tv commercials.
    so HER carreer has “taken off” a long time ago..

and to the anon basically dissing Eleanor. eleanor is studying multiple courses at UNI and she was on a break so she travelled with louis, she didn’t leave work, maybe she doesn’t have a work, that’s none of our business, and if your boyfriend travelled 90% of the year, i am sure you would want to go with him the first second you went out of school.

• xMerryh

Her career had already taken off when she met Liam.. don’t say shit OU.

-____- I hate it when OU only posts of them because theyre gfs of some big popstar

• UKnowULuvMe

________________
    Preach Anon, preach! Not that she isn’t talented, but we ALL know DAMN well that she wouldn’t be on here if it weren’t for Liam Payne.

________________

Ou DANIELLE AND ELEANOR ARE IRRELEVANT PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT THEM.

Ou DANIELLE AND ELEANOR ARE IRRELEVANT PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT THEM.

I feel the same about Delta Goodrem. I know that she actually is famous but she only made it onto this site cause of Nick

that guy can sing great live haha

• UKnowULuvMe

Anonymous said:.

I have no issues with Danielle. It’s just that this is a celeb gossip site and she’s not celeb, she just happens to be dating one. Yes, she IS a dancer but dancers aren’t celebs. No hating, just speaking the truth.

• SubwayToVenus

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

You were there? Did you have a good time?