Selena Gomez ELLE US COVER GIRL

selenagomezellecovergirl

Thx Kelly!

I wonder why she is on the cover now. She has nothing to promote. No album nor movie or single.

Hey she’s so pretty. But she’s still Justin Bieber’s girlfriend lol
    By: LLL’s bitch

Damn she’s fine

I think it is a indirect promo for Believe

• anons

mmmmmmm

• anons

how did ou post that vid

I suspect they might be the only ones with media privileges while we are stuck with smilies and limited big text.

It’s a relationship based magazine- the sort women read. of course they would mention him. His US Magazine also had ‘How Selena stole his heart’ on the cover.

• Sally

Gorgeous!!

• anons

oh, i see

• anons

• EarthChild

I do like this cover.

lol.

___________________

don’t act like selena doesn’t get referred to a “justin’s girlfriend” way more than justin get’s mentioned as selena’s boyfriend. i feel really bad for her. honestly it must suck to know that everyone else knows that you didnt get to where you are on your own merits. :(

• exoticmist

I love her pose, clothing, hair, and makeup, but I cannot stand the blaring “SELENA” across the cover. I also don’t like how Justin’s name is almost as big as hers on the side blurb.

• SellyismygirlCrush

BB looks HOT!

Whose perfume is better and more expensive, Justin Biebers or Selena Gomez? Now if you answer this, you gotta ask yourself the question, why is Justin known for his perfume? lol (oops, that’s Miley’s piece of crap movie that bombed)

Since there’s no 1D post for awhile, just want to say, I think Harry will be the one with a lasting presence in music or hollywood. The rest sound alright, but they don’t have any personally. And Liam is a dick! I took my girlfriend to see them for her birthday, and it was a sea of girls waving their arms and throwing themselves at them, like they would notice anyone of them. Really sucks, I think there are many Dads who aren’t filling up the male presence in these girls lives. Something is really wrong. Anyway, my girl is real happy, glad she’s fatherless. Now I get to play.

Photoshopped. We know she looks fatter than that.

• SellyismygirlCrush

WTF dude your paragraph made no sense.

Photoshopped. We know she looks fatter than that.

not necessary. if selena is fat, then everyone else in this world must look like beached whales to you.

• oceanUP

how did ou post that vid

i think you just need to change input format to full html anons.

authenticated users should be able to post them.

• Live.Love.Learn.

OU I don’t like the changes!!!!!!

Please no signatures and more button. Emotes are cool, but signatures are annoying as fuck and I can’t deal with all of the comments on one continuous page O.o

___________________

why dont you rant about it on twitter

• Live.Love.Learn.

You’ve just invalidated your entire argument, if there was even one to begin with. Liam is practically an angel

lol remember when scooter dm’d that fan that selena bought that “j” ring for herself? good times

Jun 5, 2012 @ 08:27 pm

That was a fake dm

cutie

yikes

lol i love how JUSTIN BIEBER’S name is just as big as hers hahahahaha.

making sure selena remembers why she even gets to have a cover in the first place :)

• oceanUP

• UKnowULuvMe

I don’t like it….

lol i love how JUSTIN BIEBER’S name is just as big as hers hahahahaha.

No really. Its a lil bit smaller. lol

I like her face here. Not the theme tho

The adult industry don’t even take her seriously. When will she go away?

• Selenator

I’m her #1 fan, and i got to say, as always, SHE LOOKS GORRRRRRRRGEOUS!! :)SHE’S THE BEST!

omg! miley is engaged to liam he dropped the question on may 31. you go miley he is so hot!
    _
    how would you know?

She looks like Frida Kahlo

how would you know?
    _
    people.com & both reps have commfirmed.

OU post the engagement of your queen!

• BrokenArrow

I like this cover but why she always make than face when she tries to be sexy?

I havent smelled Selena Gomez’s perfume because I couldnt find it anywhere in the stores. I bought Justin Bieber’s despite me not being a belieber because it smelled good imo. My favorite though is Taylor Swift’s perfume. Beyonce’s is terrible, btw.

I was having fun with Justin’s Oompa-Loompas getting everything to #1. they had to fail just with All Around the World tho? I loved its beat!

• Clauber

Gorgeous (:

• l?veislouder

lol not only that, but I continued reading, expecting a reason to be given for this person’s “Liam is a dick!” statement, and I got none. I read about the girls waving their arms and I was like, “how is that Liam’s fault?” lol
    Plus, the argument was completely invalidated when it’s said that Harry is the one with any “personally”, implying he’s the most talented. No, go listen to Liam’s 2010 X Factor audition and then talk to me about talent. And if those girls you were complaining about would have given you (and everyone else at the venue) the curtesy of not screaming, you would have heard how beautiful Niall’s live voice is. He has talent like no other, and it’s a damn shame it’s not transferred properly through recordings, amateur or professional. I apologize on those fangirls’ behalf for robbing you of that beautiful experience; he really is something.
    Harry has the most charm and charisma, and he’s definitely got his own thing going on that is beautiful and works, but he is certainly not the most talented of the bunch.

thanks Bieber.

Lol so Justin Bieber is all she has going for her? How sad and pathetic, Selena.

• TeamStelena

Wow, she looks gorgeous. :)

• Sara

Bieber is boycotting Selena’s perfurme for releasing his right away. With all his promo, nobody will talk about Selena’s anymore. lol

Jun 5, 2012 @ 07:30 pm

Justin Bieber’s bottle is more cool and sofisticated and Selena’s scent is better.

why is Justin known for his perfume?
    He wont. He is known for his hair.

That was a fake dm
    _______________________

nope. it wasn’t. tho selena stans like to claim it was ;)

He wont. He is known for his hair.
    ____________________

too bad he cut his hair off in 2011 and became even bigger than ever

• Live.Love.Learn.

Haven’t smelled Bieber’s perfume, but his bottle is very pretty. Selena’s looks childish and crappy, but the perfume does smell nice.

Jun 5, 2012 @ 09:06 pm

He wont. He is known for his hair.
    ____________________

too bad he cut his hair off in 2011 and became even bigger than ever

I agree, but it is still what he turned know for. Everyone that maker a Justin Bieber’s impression still use that hair.

nope. it wasn’t. tho selena stans like to claim it was

It was. Beliebers said that was fake.

___________

ohh i see what u mean. yeah

I hope the photoshoot is better than this cover. It looks like her head is part of another pic.

gorg