Justin Bieber Wears Mask Covering Mouth

FFN_FLYNETUKFF_Bieber_Justin_060612_9158214

Controversial singer Justin Bieber leaves BBC Radio Two and arrives at BBC Radio One in London, England on June 6, 2012. The ‘Baby’ singer went for an interesting look by wearing a skull mask covering lower half of face. FameFlynet.

A tool

SubwayToVenus said:
    I WANT A JELENA ENGAGEMENT SOON.

OMG if that happens we’ll all even the Selena stans should realize she’d be an obvious copycat, it be way too obvious if it happened soon but it’s not gonna happen.

Plus Selena is Justin’s beard but though that still wouldn’t stop a supposed engagement..

barbiescunt said:
    Chill guys. Obvi he’s hiding da herps… Nbd.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! XD

What a DOUCHE!!!!! We all know you are trying to plug yourself as the next Michael Jackson. Sorry loser, you have half the talent. I hate this kid. Everytime his song comes on the radio or anything Beaver related, I turn the channel.

Same.

There’s NO WAY Selena could be dating him because he’s nice, mature, or hot… cause he’s a cocky bastard, who still looks like a 12 year old, and has the physique of a female dyke…

Plus she even said in her own words on an interview before that she wouldn’t date him.

ALL OF YALL ON HERE ARE UGLY HOES.AND BITCHES AND I HOPE YALL ALL DIE IN A HOUSE FIRE.OR I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A CAR.Bastards!!!!!

I hope you’re in the house or car with me. I could use the company.

Now with Miley and Liam riding off into the noncontroversial marriage sunset, that puts Justin and Selena on the spotlight to tie the knot. They are now the “it” couple hands down in tweenieville. Wonder how long it will take?

• exoticmist

My gosh, Justin, I know you can’t buy common sense, but you can at least afford a mirror.

• cecilia

Justin you will never be Michael Jackson…… GET IT.

he is such a wannabe.. I swear after his next album, he will see his star fade and fade quick.. I give him a solid 2-3 years left with his career.. and then he’ll be gone.. as for selena, I actually think she might have a career, she might not the “tween it girl” anymore, but i bet she will end up being a respected actress in hollywood in the next few years, as for her music.. not so much. RIP justins career.
    NO ONE LIKES A MJ WANNABE.

stfu about michael jackson putaa!!!
    ayy sii el bieber se kiere ser muy mj
    lol

COPY MJ

STUPID BIEBER

Selena should just dump his sorry ass. He’s a washed up, annoying piece of industry.

Please, if Selena dumped him, she even knows herself she wouldnt be talked about anymore!! And honestly, who gives a shit if he wears a mask around his mouth, how does that affect your life in any way? Is he hurting anyone wearing it? Do i like him wearing it? NO!! But im not going to bash on someone just cause he might not realize it looks foolish! And do you honestly think he gives a shit what you people think or say? Hes laughing his way to the bank, while you laugh at what he wears.. hmm, who needs lives? let me think about that one for a minute!

he’s such a tool

he’s such a tool

Ugh trying to rip of Michael Jackson -____-

Ugh trying to rip *off Michael Jackson -____-

• ParadiseBieber

MILEY HEMSWORTH<3

the queen!

this dude is slow in the head

From the look on his face, I think he’s doing that for either Selena or a friend. It’s some sort of inside joke.

• ParadiseBieber

He’s been on more contries this past week that I’ve been in my whole life..

• SubwayToVenus

this dude is slow in the head

lmfao

ParadiseBieber said:

MILEY HEMSWORTH<3

Publicly, I agree with you, but on private documents it will be Liam Cyrus. Miley makes the rules. Hemsworth is just one step above the dogs cause he’s human.

• Sparks

MAN up, Justin. Man up.

• A

U soo cool justin! That has so much swag, i must say.
    NOT.
    You look dumb as fuck bieber.

• barbiescunt

Chill guys. Obvi he’s hiding da herps… Nbd.

He is just copying Zelo from B.A.P

• rawrimmabelieber

That’s really mean. Selena doesn’t have to demand for it. Justin gave her a promise ring because they love each other.

That’s where he’s hiding Sel’s ring she demanded from him after finding out Miley got engaged.

ahahah.. just wait a few months.. that or she’ll end up pregnant.. that way the spotlight will be on her..

my bby looks adorabs as always and omg jelena needs to get engaged its obvious they love eachotehr since they made it past a year and still happy justin and selena have 2 hget married and have kids
    selena bieber is teh best name

Isn’t that cute, he’s trying to become like Michael Jackson. Now all he needs is burnt hair, blotched skin, and a penis that has boys’ tube juice on it.

I wonder if that’s the underwear of the fan who through it up on the stage last night. Crotch smell, what an aphrodisiac!

Heading down the MJ road are we?

• ParadiseBieber

what the hell are you wearing, baby?

• thecat61

WTF!!! What an asshole.

• ParadiseBieber

or Justin should dump her annoying ass. It can go either ways..

• SubwayToVenus

Lol he’s an idiot.

• SubwayToVenus

I WANT A JELENA ENGAGEMENT SOON.

What a fucking retard.

this chick needs to stop acting like michael jackson!

wow…. i miss a few days of Oceanup and come back to find Miley is engage and biebs looking like this….

Very interesting.

Did you forget about the whole pap assault?

(replying to this) – Jun 6, 2012 @ 01:04 pm
    I hope you’re in the house or car with me. I could use the company.
    ==

LMAO! ^

Selena already got pregnant. Remember when she went to the hospital for “exhaustion” AKA her abortion?

‘ll never be like michael, stupid kid, understand or do not arrive on the heels, you are pathetic, your fans are separate tared little girls who do not know music, mj had fans of all ages

Hi all!
    Here you have a picture like selena gomez kissing another guy!
    Massacre: (

• mileyqueen

thefuck is this?
    he used to have a good style, but lately, his sense for style is crap.