Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth Engaged

derbnerwhbre
mieliie
miamengaged

Do YOU think they are getting married so young because Miley is pregnant?

Miley gushed to People: ‘I’m so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam.’ Liam proposed on May 31 with a 3.5-carat diamond ring from jeweler Neil Lane.

• justthat

I guess Selena should get ready to be engaged to Bieber, since she copies everything Miley does.
    that depends on Justin, don’t bring Selena here, She’s a kind and innocent girl.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Liam looks thrilled

they already live together so i dont get why people are making it a big deal lol!

Funny, isn’t it how she always tweets that her fans are so important to her, so instead of tweeting “I’m engaged!” to celebrate with her fans, she calls up People Magazine and sells her story. Not a peep on twitter. I guess Miley only considers the “paying fan” when she tweets that.

she looks AMAZING in that floral dress in the picture

• parathereal

congrets sweetie, she grew up so fast she is still my 1st rolemodel

“Do YOU think they are getting married so young because Miley is pregnant?”

:lol:

• SubwayToVenus

Miley is too good for Liam!

• SubwayToVenus

Do YOU think they are getting married so young because Miley is pregnan

LMFAO

So with LOL in the sewer, So Undercover on its way with a limited release in the fall, her floundering music career (two tours cancelled due to lack of interest, USA and Europe on CBT), her loss of her clothing line, her many displays of seminudity, and public displays of penis cakes, bongs and gay lap dances, what else is she to do? Got to grab the publicity ring though others, if she can no longer do it yourself. Sounds like Liam is getting a prize, not bad for someone who laid floors for a living. America, ain’t it great!

• lookatmenow

I don’t understand. Liam never looks thay happy to be around her, but oh well I guess. I don’t like him but if she’s happy then good for them.

• EarthChild

Liam just doesn’t seem like much of a spotlight person to me and paps and such just annoy him haha

• EarthChild

I want to know how he proposed to her

• oceanUP

i bet nick has been crying, this is really sad :(

• SubwayToVenus

Jun 6, 2012 @ 10:14 am
    oceanUP said:
    i bet nick has been crying, this is really sad

What if Nick objects at the wedding.

Congrats, Miles. Soon to be wed, then babies thereafter. Homemaking is a virtous and noble career. You deserve it.

Miam’s baby looking like Miley. :crown:

• lookatmenow

Ah yeah you’re probably right haha. I wonder if he asked Billy Ray first? Hm…

Hey I’m completely fine with it all I can say is it won’t last more than a year.besides hasn’t trace and brenda been engaged for months now and nothing seems to come out about it. Besides this is like the worst time for them to get engaged Miley trying to make a new album and bring back her reputation after being roge for lke a year Liam is working on two movies and is then going to start the sequel to the hunger games this engagement is going to go down hill fast. This family is just screwed up.

She has already had engagement rumors and bought a J-ring. Sounds more like Miley’s trying to one-up her.

• EarthChild

Ah yeah you’re probably right haha. I wonder if he asked Billy Ray first? Hm…

I would imagine that he did! At least I hope

Plenty of couples are very busy with their lives and don’t break engagements.

• EarthChild

Everyone is acting like they are planning on getting married like next month or something
    Honestly they both have projects coming up but they are going to be busy for a while
    They have already lived with each other as well so

I must say I totally agree with this! I’ve always thought the same thing.
    This is all sorta really weird and suspicious. Moving wayyy too fast, she’s having a child within 2 years. Just watch.

She can barely handle herself when she’s in front of the press. Say goodbye to wedding toast with champagne even. I think this is the new trend, young marriage. First it was tattoos, but nowadays too many teens are getting married at a young age. I know of 2 other friends under 20 getting married already.

It’s no wonder our divorce rates are going up.

I doubt that miley gives a shit about selena, grow up, she’s happy and got engaged it’s not a competition

omg. LMFAO. I WAS JUST THINKING THAT. AMAZING MINDS.

• TeamStelena

Well, congrats! :)

• BrokenArrow

Aww im so happy for them!

• lookatmenow

I hate being a downer, but I agree with the anon above me. If they ever DO get married, I don’t think it’ll last…just because, in my experience and opinion, when you’re looking to get married, at the end of the day, you want someone who makes you a better person, and judging by her recent actions, Liam does NOT make Miley a better person. Plus, she’s just way too young.

Jun 6, 2012 @ 10:16 am

***—-
    What about just be happy for them ?

He attached the ring onto one of the puppies willie, and when the pup rolled over on his belly, “surprise! Will you marry”

I wonder if Nick will marry Miley after she gets divorced? Would Nick marry a divorced woman? With kids? Cause I’m pretty sure once Miley’s new music bombs, she’s going to be cranking out the kids.

Wonder if she will continue to dress provocatively now that she has the “rock”. Will she need to anymore?

my parents got married when my dad was 22 and my mom was 19, they’re in their 50’s now. so, why is being young a bad thing?

I’m hoping for their sake that they’re engaged until Miley’s at least 21.

Which of the dogs will be the best man; the maid of honor?

I want the best for them, but they are both way too young to be engaged. I do hope that they wait another couple years before actually getting married. I have been seeing people say how since they are in the spotlight and all that they are more mature for their age, which is completely irrelevant and not true. Miley is 19…a teenager, so far. I just hope that this won’t be something they rush into and wait for a few more years, really test out their relationship. Most Hollywood couples get married too fast or too soon and don’t go for more than a couple years, whether they love each other or not.

miley is practically a has been
    and liam’s career is just starting to take off..
    and he wants to marry her..NOW!?!
    nahh…something tells me they will call this engagement off.

my dad married his first wife when he was 21 and she was 19.
    he said it was the WORST!!!!!!!! mistake of his LIFE.

See that’s the problem with the younger generations. Everyone seems to think marriage is not that big of a deal. You like someone, decide to marry them, and if in a few years it doesn’t work out, hey, you can always get a divorce. But some people don’t feel that way. Some take marriage as a serious, life long commitment, and choose not to jump into one unless they are ready to be with that person for the next 50 years. Miley may very well feel that way right now, but she is also still a teenager and still has a lot of growing up to do. Yes, I realize some people get married young and it ends up working out and they are together for life. However, I can also list a dozen people I personally know that got married young before they were ready and ended up realizing that they either didn’t truly know the person they married or they ended up growing apart as they figured themselves out. Now they have all been through a divorce before reaching 25. I just wish people would take the sacrament of marriage more seriously. Miley & Liam have been together for a few years, but their relationship also started when they were both very young. I just hope they plan on having a VERY long engagement and don’t rush into anything too quickly.

Which of the dogs will be the best man; the maid of honor?

Well, unless they get married next month, all of the current dogs that Miley’s crazy about will be forgotten, and it’ll be a new set of dogs, so…..whichever 2 dogs she’s the most obsessed with at the time! ;)

totally… but maybe all the Niley drama was publicity as well.. we’ll never know
    i only hope she’s happy at the end of the day

I hope she’s happy. But there never was any explanation for her behavior last year, when she was supposedly dating Liam, but was tearing up photos of Nick Jonas, breaking down during “Every Rose Has It’s Thorn”, responding to someone who said “Go Get Nick.” with “It’s not that easy.”, and going on a rant before singing “Driveway” in Panama. I hope she really knows what she wants cause she is only 19. Way too young to marry. Then there’s the odd cuts on her wrist she hides with bracelets.

ACTUALLY, you said parents, “You and everyone else who is saying their parents or grandparents got married at 19…” and that leads to the 80’s. proof that my math is quite fine, thanks! nice try, again, slick. i’m a year older than her, and plenty of people are getting engaged. it’s perfectly fine to be in your 20’s to get married. (don’t try and say she’s 19, i’m not an idiot.) by the time they make plans and actually GET married it’ll probably be a year from now, at least. yeah, then you just don’t know where the parties are. most people her age, and your age, party. most. they drink, they smoke weed, they do actual drugs, it’s an issue if it gets you into trouble, and i haven’t seen her in rehab/jail like some other disney people were at her age.
    —————-

Yes i did say parents but i was talking about great grandparents and grandparents. And trust me i do know were the parties are seeing as the fact that were i live there is one every noght. I unlike you just dont feel like getting drunk or high off my ass because i actually want to remember what happened the next day. And oh my gosh not every teenager drinks and now you have to bring into talk drugs get that into your head.!!!!!!!!!!!!

• :)

Which of the dogs will be the best man; the maid of honor?

“I go through dogs like money, flyin’ out the hands.”

Learn to spell immature before you say someone is
    —————-

OMFG forbid i spell somthing wrong!!! learn to calm the fuck down!!!

• SubwayToVenus

I think 19 may be too young to attach yourself with someone for the rest of your life, she still has so many things to live but then again an engagement doesn’t always mean they’ll get married soon, I just think that Miley is a girl that always needed a man by her side, no matter who this was, when Liam and her broke up she was with Joshua Bowman and Avan Jogia, and I reckon that’s wrong and I genuinely think Miley never got fully over Nick and I think she’s contening herself with Liam, but I guess if she’s happy ,she needs to go for it.

fuck everyone who says it’s a shotgun wedding. I got married at 19 and was NOT pregnant, don’t judge.

She’s just being Miley…Jumping into her first marriage before she’s even 20 & I’m sure will have gone through her first divorce before she hits 25. On her way to becoming the next Liz Taylor…

• lookatmenow

Jun 6, 2012 @ 10:38 am
    BrokenArrow said:

Meh, they’re not that recent actually. But I just mean, ever since they’ve gotten together, her career kind of spiraled and she’s had numerous scandals. And what about those cutting scars on her wrists? I’m not saying she did that because of him, but if she was really that sad/depressed, he should have been there for her. Like I said, I can’t stand him, and in my opinion, she’s making a mistake, but if she’s truely happy, then I guess I’m happy for her. .

True. But here’s something to think about…in her book, she said she’d never smoke because she watched her Pappy slowly deteriorate from lung cancer. And now look what’s she’s doing, smoking all over the place. Again, I’m sure some of her friends influenced her as well, but I bet you anything that Liam introduced her to cigs and probably even weed/bongs. I don’t like him, and will never like him. She’s extremely naive and I hope one day she’ll find someone that makes her want to be a better person.

miley’s rushing things, they won’t last.

_
    and now how old are you?

THAT IS AWESOME YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYAY <3

I’m surprised that this post doesn’t have 500 comments yet.

Jun 6, 2012 @ 10:35 am
    Jun 6, 2012 @ 10:25 am

***—-
    What about just be happy for them ?

Did I say anything about not being happy for them no all I said was its going to be hard with everything going on this isn’t just going to be dating anymore it’s going to be planning a wedding and being husband and wife two completely different things. And maybe if you learned how to read you would see that I said I’m completely fine with it.
    It’s nice to you to worry but I swear I can read. You say you’re fine with it and then you just start to list every reason why it’s not a good idea so I just thought that you could just be happy for them and see what happens since like someone alredy said getting married is not like having babies. No need to be so harsh towards me by the way.

I’m not being harsh at all you were the one who commented first. I’m not going to act like I’m happy about this when I completely dissAgree with what they are doing! I have the right to my own opinion it such a stupid idiotic move getting engaged at this age her whole family is so fucking screwed up. I t either won’t happen or won’t last and I did not say every little reason on why it’s a bad idea she’s just an idiotic whore who always needs a man by here side that’s what I was saying!!!

She and Trace should have a double wedding.

Jun 6, 2012 @ 10:56 am
    miley’s rushing things, they won’t last.

True that

• memiAndniley

AHHHHH

• BrokenArrow

My bf proposed me and i said no cause i didnt want to rush things. My older sister got married at age 17 and they lasted 10 years and got divorced.

• BrokenArrow

I dont like Liam either. I never did i never will but i dont think it’s fair to blame him because of Miley’s actions. Maybe she feels like a better person with him. Maybe he does make her a better person, we just see one side of their lifes :)

Yeah I was the one who commented first but you can’t tell that my comment was rude because it really wasn’t.
    You said you’re fine with it but it really doesn’t seem so. You may be right, I don’t know, I don’t know her life, I just know her by name, but once again, let’s see what happens. It must be a beautiful period for them and a lot of people are waiting for the marriage to fail, that’s why I made my first comment.

It’s her choice, all these opinions don’t mean shit to her. It could last, or it won’t depends on them. We don’t know what they’re like together.

• LOGANHENDERSONSLITLLEBITCH

Y’all are thinking to much into it lol just say congrats and move on! If it doesn’t workout that’s their problem not no one else’s stop being negative and saying it won’t last that’s mean and very hateful to say such a thing. Obviously they are very much in love and that’s why they are getting married so like I said just wish them the best and move on.

I’m surprised that this post doesn’t have 500 comments yet.

It doesn’t have 500 comments because Miley is no longer relevant to the public. No one cares, except for 5 or 10 people having a conversation here to fill the day and escape boredom. How pathetic are we?

Jun 6, 2012 @ 11:14 am
    LOGANHENDERSONSLITLLEBITCH said:

Then why the hell do u keep commenting! Dumbass and there’s nothing to congratulate them on

I got married at 19, and it has lasted years now.. I’m as happy as can be with the love of my life. Age doesn’t really matter, a person can be older in mind and soul and mature for any age. Don’t judge. Once you find a person you can’t imagine life without, there should be no one or anything stopping you from either getting engaged or married to them. Marriage is about love, not age. People who get married at all ages are at risk of splitting and divorce, so stfu already about age or rushing things, they’ve been together for years now and have gone through several things, even distance which only makes love stronger.

If she is happy, I’m happy – and it was about damn time!

Jun 6, 2012 @ 11:20 am

If she is happy, I’m happy – and it was about damn time!
    AMEN !

• l?veislouder

————————-
    -_____-how about, oh I don’t know, their engagement?! And you’re calling others “dumbass”? Yeah, okay -__-

• LOGANHENDERSONSLITLLEBITCH

If she is happy, I’m happy – and it was about damn time!

Exactly it depends on the persons involved. My mom married my dad at 19 and to this day they have been married 25 years and still growing strong :)

• LOGANHENDERSONSLITLLEBITCH

Jun 6, 2012 @ 11:19 am
    Jun 6, 2012 @ 11:14 am
    LOGANHENDERSONSLITLLEBITCH said:

Wait what haha that’s not what I evn said DUMBASS!!!

But where are the pics of Miley from June 1, Oceanup!? I wanna see them!

But where are the pics of Miley from June 1, Oceanup!? I wanna see them!

• OM

wat,can’t believe it. brb omg.

• OM

wat,can’t believe it. brb omg.

dead ?

NOOOOO!

MILEY IS SUPPOSED TO MARRY ME!!!! LOL
    JK XP

But CONGRATS TO MILES AND LIAM! :)

She and Trace should have a double wedding.

I forgot Trace and Brenda were engaged

You and everyone else who is saying their parents or grandparents got married at 19 or before have to realize thats because it was a different time ok. They had a different system back then especially with great grandparents and grandparents. But whatever i love to see things fail and fall apart especially with her she is WAYYYYYYYYYYY to imiture.

it was the 80’s not ancient rome. it’s not THAT much of a different time. but nice try. the system is the same, you love someone and want to spend the rest of your life with them, you marry them. so what if she get’s divorced down the road, it’s their life, and they’ve been together for 3 years and haven’t really let the “hollywood curse” hit them, so i think they’re fine. how is she immature? because she parties like every other kid her age? she still makes time for work and a family, that’s pretty responsible, so again, nice try. oh, and try to learn/use google to spell immature.

Learn to spell immature before you say someone is.
    -_-

I either blame the Kardashians or Teen Mom shows for this! Well, maybe it was really that Sponge Bob marathon last week.

• exoticmist

I was waiting for this to be posted this morning and gave up on waiting for it so I could comment. Anyway, I think she is too insecure to get married and doesn’t know who she is yet. I would love to see her date other people. But, whatever, I hope they are happy together.

• Natalie

ceanUP said:
    i bet nick has been crying, this is really sad

What if Nick objects at the wedding.

‘Im not the kind of boy who should be rudely barging n a white veil occasion but you’re not the kind of girl who should be marrying the wrong boy’

ceanUP said:
    i bet nick has been crying, this is really sad

What if Nick objects at the wedding.

haha even when all the ppl say that Niley is over maybe the relationship yes but even they still feeling something for each other IM NOT saying that kind of love ,i mean they had bad and great times together is like if some of our ex boyfriends is getting married we’ll be like ._. u know have a weird feeling , Nick cared or cares idk for MILEY THEY WERE FRIENDS AND A COUPLE we don’t know if they still n contact who knows they don’t have any reason to communicate that to their fans right?
    I wish nothing but the best for Miley but i still thinking that she’s too young why she didn’t wait till her 20 bday js
    she is really head over heels but i think that she should wait a few months till the wedding i know that she is very happy but she should enjoy this time.

• exoticmist

She better not put her hair in a bun for the wedding.

• gorgeousmileycyrus

I couldn’t be no proud.

The haters on this website are all made by OceanUP.com itself.

Miley and Liam have dated for a solid 3 years, more than the average couple before getting engaged!

GOD LOVES YOU, MILEY AND UR NEW ALBUM WILL KILL!

KEEP KILLIN’ IT, MILEY!

WE ADORE YOU… even the haters-in-denial ADORE U! WE ALL DO!

KEEP KILLIN’ IT, MILEY!

What?! I thought she already killed Mate. Hasn’t that dog been hurt enough?

too baaad that they wont last.

JUST because YOUR parents were married at Miley and Liam’s age, it DOES NOT mean that ‘miam’ will last forever.. things changed overtime you know!!! MOST young marriages don’t last ESPECIALLY celebrity marriages.. so think that this miley and liam bullshit will last. Your parents were probably mature enough. there’s NO doubt that miley is NOT mature for this. the way her behavior is because of liam.

LOL @ the bratty fans thinking that “miam is true love” and all that shit! MY ASS!!!!!!!!! everyone is just comfortable with the fact that slutty cyrus has made a BUNCH i mean A BUNCH of bad decisions. and at the fact that she’s sluttty. CONCEITED BITCH!! shes not “sexy”! shes just fucking conceited. SHE HAS A FLAT ASS!!!! so how can a flat ass be sexy? besides, her breasts are small and saggy like grandma tits.

there are so much fortune tellers on here.

i don’t recall saying that they’re going to last forever, but THANKS A TON for putting words in my mouth. i was saying that it doesn’t matter that they’re young, because that’s half of what people are complaining about. yeah, MOST young marriages don’t last, i agree that it’s especially true for celebrities, but they’ve been together for three years already, what’s SO terrible about them making a bigger commitment to each other?

Jun 6, 2012 @ 01:49 pm

I guess you have megan fox’s body and you’re living a nun’s life. Am I right ?

I’ve heard a lot of people making comments that she’s too young etc. but I think that when you’re in that industry you grow up so fast and she’s been making her own money and living pretty independently since she was 14. She doesn’t have to worry about making a career like most 19 year olds, so why the heck not?
    No matter how much you try to sugar coat because you’re a ‘Smiler’.. It does NOT mean that their marriage is gonna last, did we hear about her recent bad behaviors after they started dating? yes we did. Did we see recent pics of her cutting herself? yes we did. did we see these pics of cutting herself before they were dating? no we didn’t.. BESIDES,, kim kardashian, katy perry, and all those other rich bitches are rich as hell, did their marriage last? NO it didnt.. so you think that there’s nothing to worry about just because ‘they’re rich’???? i didn’t think so! yea, we do hear about 16 year olds getting married because of pregnancy which is WORSE! BUT no matter what kind of sugar coat you use. MILEY IS STILL TOO YOUNG! we all know shes slutty and everyone is comfortbale at the fact that shes a slut and makes all BAD decisions. exactly, my opinion is that they aint gonnna last.. and her little 14-16 year old brats can cry about it at the end.

Time has passed but love remains love.

heeey, OU fortune tellers out there: I want to know my future too….. ;)

I AGREE WITH YOU!!!! She’s just being stupid, she thinks it’s all about being a “woman” which is not considered beacuse she’s STILL 19! NOT 21. WTF.. she’s just a fool, she’ll do anythign for sex. she minds will be out in the streets near alleys.

So they don’t last. Life goes on in a different direction. Why do people make it sound like a travesty? The travesty would be that they don’t get prenups. Now that would be a travesty. And if there are kids involved, she will have plenty of support raising the kids with her family’s help, and being brought up in Tennessee has given her the experience to raise the children young and without a father. It’s no big deal. Life will go on, but why worry or obsess on that. The moment is now, and it’s a moment those social disease ridden homophobes can’t take away from her. Yay!

• Joanna

Why can’t people just say “congratulations” and be done without putting their two scents in? I understand that everyone has an opinion, but at least give the benefit of the doubt when handling situations like this. Now-a-days people are so quick to take a good thing and twist into something bad or negative. It’s like everyone is looking at something good and waiting for it to fail, instead of having faith and believing that everything will be alright. If the marriage doesn’t last, then it won’t last; you were right, but why are you all, as supposed Miley “fans”, quick to say that the marriage won’t last just because a lot of celebrity and young marriages didn’t? Yeah, Kim Kardashian’s marriage didn’t last, but look at her sister Khloe, or better yet, her mother’s marriage to Bruce Jenner…they’ve been together for a little over twenty years. So, what if other people’s marriages didn’t last?! That doesn’t mean that it’s an inevitable fate for Miley and Liam. What ever happened to believing in marriage? Now, everyone seems to thing marriage will lead to or end in turmoil. Have some faith, people!

ummm…. cutting her wrists, losing TOO MUCH WEIGHT, not working at all, smoking weed, salvia, doing other drugs, drinking, rebelling, deleting twitter back in 2009?
    not saying he’s too blame… but i agree with the person that says he never looks happy around her… i dont know if this is fake, if she’s pregnant, or if they really love each other.. i just with them both the best and hope she makes a HUGE comeback, cause the girl is really talented.
    Agreed but it sickens me that the fact that’s she’s crushed her dream for Liam…. She done a bunch of horrible things since Liam.. I just honestly think they’re UNHAPPY with each other. This is the biggest mistake she’s done right now, is being engaged to Liam. I have nothing against miley but the fact that she’s being stupid.. I mean come on, even i know that this WONT LAST!!!! OU AND HER SMILERS THINK THAT THEYRE GONNA LAST WHEN IT AINT!!!!!! MIAM IS UNTRUE LOVE!

Getting married at 19 isn’t wise. First off I hate the argument of “my grandparents got married at 16 blah blah” because things were different in that time. And most people these days who get married at such a young age these days don’t last longer than 6 years. Maybe that’s not true for everyone, but for the majority of people who get married young that is the truth. The thing about being a young adult this day and age is that there are so many things we need to experience before we get married. And even beyond that when you’re young you are evolving so much. All the time. Who are at 15 isn’t who you are at 17 who you are at 18 isn’t who you are at 21. Those years are so crazy. You change everyday. Most of the time you just can’t evolve with the person you’re with when you that young. Sometimes, yes you can. But most of the time you can’t. Eventually you want different things. You grow out of the person. Don’t any of you look back to your exes and think “what the hell was i thinking” because you just don’t like anything about them anymore because you aren’t the same person you were when you dated them. I believe once you turn 25 and older you’re more sure of what you want in life. You’ve experienced what youthful people need to experience and you’re ready to start your life and settle down.

I think Miley got to much to quickly. She has money, fame, she’s traveled, she has everything and now she probably thinks this is the next step. She’s accomplished things people at 30 still haven’t got to do yet and she probably feels like what else can she do with your life.

Either that or she’s immature. She’s proven time and time again she’s not very wise. I understand being so in love with someone and thinking that is the person you want to be with forever. That’s how I feel about my boyfriend. But, if my boyfriend proposed to me now I’d say no. If we’re meant to be we’ll be together in my late twenties when I’m ready to settle down and have finished doing all the things I want to do.

Jun 6, 2012 @ 02:07 pm
    Joanna said:

Trust me I don’t think any of us saying its not going to last are Miley fans dumbass

Jun 6, 2012 @ 02:07 pm
    Joanna said:

• Kate

NILEY IS LOVE. EVERYONE KNOWS ITS MEANT TO BE FALLIN IN LOVE JUST NICK AND MILEY.

NICK GO GET YOUR GIRL

DONT SAY YES, RUN AWAY NOW

(replying to this) – Jun 6, 2012 @ 01:05 pm

Ok shut the fuck up noooo body cares about u god forbid I spell one word wrong. Get your head out of your ass. I don’t know how you think that the hollywood curse hasn’t hit them but it has. And once again look at what I wrote I said grandparents and GREAT grandparents check your math it wasn’t the 80s and if it is your family is screwed up but it also explains why u would agree that it’s fine that she gets married at 19. Also I don’t know we’re u live but I’m a year younger then here and trust me not every single person parties especially like her and hmmm I don’t know maybe that’s how she’s immature. But I’m sorry slutty whore would be a better way to a describe her stop sticking up for this slut and if u are don’t expect there not to be hate comments!!!!!!!

Religious people tend to marry young, generally. Are they ?

• taylorsromeo

omg why am i so happy

you need to calm down, there’s no real reason to swear at me, i don’t care if i get hate comments, i’m saying MY opinion, and if people need to hate behind a computer screen good for them! i couldn’t care less.

I think the weddings are gonna be next year or something. Like mileys new albm & liam is probaply gonna start filming catching fire end of this year.

A divorce waiting to happen.

• Bridget

ceanUP said:
    i bet nick has been crying, this is really sad

What if Nick objects at the wedding.

and i don’t really think that Nick objects at the wedding who knows if Nick is invited , i think that maybe for courtesy but he won’t go would be so awkward seeing some1 that u loved getting married–

Nick at the wedding : ‘ DONT SAY YES RUN AWAY NOW ILL MEET YOU WHEN YOURE OUT OF THE CHURCH AT THE BACK DOOR, DONT WAIT OR SAY A SINGLE VOW’

• justthat

well, i think it’s going nowhere, cuz I feel Liam doesn’t love Miley that much:)

Wish them the best but not really got a good feeling about Liam. He had a long time girlfriend in Australia who he dumped when he met Miley. Hope he does not fall for the next star he works with and that happens a lot. They do a movie with some gorgeous actress, spend months on location with them, lots of love scenes and bang they are a couple. Can only imagine what Jennifer Aniston thought when Brad said he was doing a movie with Angelina Jolie!!!!

so miley wont do it but these miley stans seem to believe Selena will……… -___-

lol yay

FINALLY!! CONGRATS MILEY AND LIAM

I wish them the best :)

We don’t need an engagement post now, lol. People are discussing it in the other post.

OceanUp, you’re like the last website to post the news, haha. This was made public this morning.

• BrokenArrow

what actions?

• SubwayToVenus

Don’t say yes, run away now, I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the back door, don’t wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me out and they said speak noooooooow

Congratulations to Miley. Hope she is happy.

• cecilia

So happy for Miley and for Liam!! :)

Hoeeeeee (Hoe)
    You’s a Hoeee (Hoe)
    You’s a Hoe, I said that you’s a Hoe (Hoe)
    You’s a Hoe (Hoe)
    You’s a Hoe (Hoe)
    You’s a Hoe, I said that you’s a Hoe (Hoe)

You doing Hoe activity
    With Hoe tendencies
    Hoes are your friends, Hoes are your enemies
    With hoe energy to do what you do
    Blew what cha blew, screw what cha screw
    Ya’ll professional like DJ Clue
    You pulling on my coat tail
    Now why you think you take a Hoe to a Hoe-tel
    Hoe -tell everybody, even the mayor
    Reach up in the sky for the Hoe-zone layer
    C’mon playa wants to Hoe our ways
    Them Hoes neva close, they open like hallways
    So here’s the Hoe take for your Hoe Hoe crew
    And everybody wants some, cuz Hoes gotta eat too

Chorus

Your can’t turn a Hoe into a house wife
    Hoes don’t act right
    There’s Hoe on a mission and there’s hoes on a crack pipe
    Hey Hoe, How you doin’ Where you been?
    Prolly doing Hoe stuff Cuz there you Hoe again
    It’s a How wide world, (uh huh)that we livin’ in
    Feline feminine fantastical women
    Not all, just some
    You How who you are
    There’s Hoes in the room, there’s Hoes in the car
    There’s Hoes on stage, there’s Hoes by the bar
    Hoe’s by near and Hoes by far

Hoe
    But can i get a ride?
    C’mon nigga why?
    Cuz you’s a

Chorus

You got a run in your panty-Hoes
    Even your daddy knows
    that you sucking down chocolate like daddy-os
    Your Hoes are horrible, horendous
    On taxes ya’ll writin’ off, Hoes is dependents
    I see the Hoe-rizon, It ain’t surprising
    It’s just a Hoe-asis, with ugly chiks faces
    Hoes don’t feel so sad and blue
    Cuz most of us niggas is Hoes too

Chorus
    (You’s a Hoe)
    (Muthafucka, I ain’s no Hoe)
    (???Yo my man hun???)

(Mutha fuckas,
    I’m so tired Of ya’ll niggas always talkin about hoe this and Hoe that)
    (You the muthafuckin Hoe nigga)
    (I wasn’t no Hoe last night)

Hoe bring your ass
    (Okay hold on

• thecat61

Congrat’s to Miley and Liam. I just would like to know from the comment above how is Miley an idiotic whore. She’s been dating Liam for 3 years, it’s called love. Which you poor saps have no idea what love means, cause your full of hate, so sad.

• A

Jun 6, 2012 @ 10:38 am
    BrokenArrow said:

How can u say HE was the one that introduced her to smoking/weed/bongs?
    Just because he smokes it doesnt means he like made her too.
    Im sure he told her she shouldnt or told its not good. Thats what like all boyfriends do that love their girlfriend. & you can see & tell he does love her.
    & you know, she wrote that book when she was a ‘child’ & some disney Robot. She grew up & got her own head. She tried things out & still does.
    + you cant know if he doesnt wants her to be a better person. You dont know them or him personal. (do u?)
    Maybe he does. Like that she doesnt stress herself too much with work, cause she has such a busy life since she can think. & Tells her not to take everything too serious. That she keeps pvt, pvt. Etc.
    You are giving somehow him the fault that she isnt anymore the miley christ nice girl…

• EarthChild

Plenty of couples are very busy with their lives and don’t break engagements.

Right. Plus they have broken up for one month due to scheduling conflicts before and said they just ended up coming back to each other because they wanted to be together. So obviously if they’ve gone through that they already know what the busy lifestyle will require

• Dumm Blonnd

LOL

Jun 6, 2012 @ 10:52 am

AGREED

I’m 19 year old and I know many people who’re my age in my high school class who’re already married now and having kids, I do think 18-19 is really young but who am I to judge… just as long as they’re all happy all that matters.

LooK to every one who says she is old enough just because she has been on her own since she was 14 which isn’t true and yeah she makes money dose not mean shes ready she needs to grow up more. I’m not just saying that about her I’m saying that about any 19 year old I’m 19 and I cannot even imagine settling down already. She has soo much more to cme for her I life and so much more of her life to live before getting married I feel like it wouldn’t even be fun at this age

• SubwayToVenus

I need a Jelena engagement!

oceanUP said:
    i bet nick has been crying, this is really sad

What if Nick objects at the wedding.

Oh my Godddd LMAO!

SubwayToVenus said:
    Jun 6, 2012 @ 10:14 am
    oceanUP said:
    i bet nick has been crying, this is really sad

What if Nick objects at the wedding.

OMG I WONDER IF HE’LL BE THERE.
    I know they have so much history that it’d be weird to not invite him but it’ll be so weird!!

• SubwayToVenus

OMG I WONDER IF HE’LL BE THERE.

Omg he won’t be there, he was her first boyfriend lmfaoooooo

Pebbles is engaged to Bam Bam. Yay! Now, Demi and Selena are next. Disney will pay for all of their weddings and televise it. They will all get pregnant at the same time, and sync up their deliveries. After all, they are the children of the corn spawned from Minnie and Mickey’s loins.

• SubwayToVenus

Yep, all of this.

It’s not like she proposed to herself..

It’s not like she proposed to herself..

• EarthChild

Just because a lot of young engagements break off don’t mean they will. My grandparents have been married since my grandma was like 17. So yeah of course some young couples don’t last, but then again there are ones that do make it. There’s some people who get married at 40 years old and end up divorcing too. C’est la vie.

marriage isn’t the end of your life…
    she can still do ANYTHING once she’s married.
    once you have kids is a different story.

marriage isn’t the end of your life…
    she can still do ANYTHING once she’s married.
    once you have kids is a different story.

Nick is not crying. He’s partying in the Bahamas with his brother. He’s fine.

***—-
    What about just be happy for them ?

• ParaMonster

I’m surprised OU didn’t add a Niley comment.

Miley forced Liam to propose. :crown:

yeah it’s mine too

I can’t help but think that this girl just has an insane fear of being single, and a constant need for male attention, and accepting his proposal just made her worry less about being single, and gave her more faith that her relationship with him is “solid”. Not that I actually KNOW this. This is solely my opinion, and the impression that I get from her.

• lookatmenow

what actions?

I voted for shotgun wedding.

I’m surprised OU didn’t add a Niley comment.

Me, too. But they did on the Jonas post after this!

• lookatmenow

marriage isn’t the end of your life…
    she can still do ANYTHING once she’s married.
    once you have kids is a different story
    Um, you don’t go into a marriage thinking like that. And if you did, you’d probably be divorced faster than Kim K. The whole point of a marriage is going into a union, where two people become on. It’s commitment. You can’t do ‘anything’ once your married…

People need to get that there will be hate comments people are entitled to their own opinion. I personally think this that this won’t last long.

• SubwayToVenus

lookatmenow I AGREE WITH ALL OF WHAT YOU SAID.

I hope he doesn’t turn into a wife beater. Justin Bieber’s taking lessons from Chris Brown, Mike Tyson, and that other boxer they just put in jail. Most Australian men are abusive to their mates. Their ancestry is from thugs, thieves, and other criminals.

• lookatmenow

lookatmenow I AGREE WITH ALL OF WHAT YOU SAID
    Hay thanks gurl.

Justin Gaston: “Hahahahahahahahahahaha”

Jun 6, 2012 @ 10:25 am

***—-
    What about just be happy for them ?

• Annabelle

Congrats to them. Them make a cute couple. But sadly, it’s Hollywood. It won’t last.

So happy for them!!!

• LOGANHENDERSONSLITLLEBITCH

So happy for them!!!

lol. He’s marrying a fat social disease.

Niley dream destroyed.

• BrokenArrow

I dont think he made her do everything she did after the last song, Miley’s been always like that, Like for example when she sexed up her image and all the people blamed him for nothing since Miley has never been shy when it comes to being sexy. So maybe she feels like she can be herself with him and that’s why some people see him as the one the one responsible for her behavior.

Since when does ‘enganged’ translate to pregnant. She’s been with Liam since The Last Song, I think they ACTUALLY love each other. Sheesh; let them be happy.

Wow they’ve been together (on & off) for 3 years o_O

LOGANHENDERSONSLITLLEBITCH said:

If she is happy, I’m happy – and it was about damn time!

WOW CONGRATS to the married anon and Loganhendersonslittlebitch’s parents! :D

Not meaning to bring her up… sorry if I do but if Selena gets engaged then…

I think Liam has loved her all along even though she had an obsession for someone else. I think the anchor tattoo is for him. I think she finally allowed herself to fall in love with him and gave up on the obsession.