Demi Lovato Sexy Dance Pix, Girl Crush

erbrehb
demisexy
demisexy-2

Via @mbkvv. Demi Lovato told an X-Factor contestant in Kansas that she’s developed a ‘girl crush’ on her, reports Celebuzz. Demi told the girl: ‘I have actually kinda developed a girl crush on you actually. It’s your talent but mainly it’s your attitude.’

Source: ‘Demi was very cute and had an attitude and swagger of someone twice her age. It was clear that Demi could see herself in her and Britney loved her ballsiness and confidence. When she started singing a Christina song, Britney loved it.’

Source told E! News about LA Reid’s cake: ‘L.A. was completely not expecting it. He was trying to keep his birthday kind of a secret but at the end of their break, Britney surprised L.A. with a huge chocolate cake while singing ‘Happy Birthday.’ It was cute. Demi drew him a picture saying ‘LA & Demi – BFF – Besties. It was totally unplanned for her to sing. We were all surprised!’

According to TMZ, all four X-Factor judge walked off the set KansasBritney, they were disgusted by a a contestant. The guy auditioning walked on stage, claimed to be ‘better than Chris Brown,’ and then turned his back to the judges to sing with his eyes closed. After a few bars of melodic torture, the audience started booing and the judges peaced out. They all returned but Britney need a little extra time to get over it.

“half naked” its the same shit as wearing a bathing suit

SubwayToVenus, you’re terrible. Fucking internet bully much? Seems hypocritical, after reading many maaany posts by you. Seriously, on every single post I see about Demi you always have something super NEGATIVE to say.. No wonder the girl had so many fucking issues, its people like you that contribute to that. Who cares if she took pictures like this? They’re not even that bad, like if Miley or Selena did this people would have no problem – actually, Miley HAS taken pictures like this.. worse ones. So people really need to calm down. This is nothing. Everyone with smart ass bitchy remarks, grow up. Xoxo

• Pones

if Miley or Selena did this people would have no problem

That’s because they didn’t say that they were insecure about their bodies.
    And remember, Miley got hated a lot for those pics.
    And if Selena does this, they will say that she does that for attention or she’s copiying Miley.
    So your argument is quite invalid.

it pisses me off that people are just now leaking “sexy” pics of her from before rehab. She already acknowleged that she made some poor decisions in her past……so lets just move on and focus on how she is now. everyone makes mistakes

SubwayToVenus said:

Hmm poor babe, she has such self image issues, she deffo feels horrible about her body.

LMAO !! Maybe it was for someone special. Was she single at this time ?

she is not a whore (to that stupid anon who said she was) your just mean and really need to check yourself and go get a damn life

Hahahahaha oh wow that’s embarrassing. She must of had some serious body-image issues

• Pones

wrong move demi, wrong move…

whats the point of releasing old pictures of past mistakes. this is just as dumb as the vanessa hudgens leaks.

Every girl takes pictures like these so chill…

what do you mean that ‘she must of had some serious body-image issues’?!

• Pones

Jun 9, 2012 @ 02:50 pm

whats the point of releasing old pictures of past mistakes
    I don’t know, maybe the person who took it thought “well, what can I do with that ? Um let’s see what happens if I put them online”

These photos are from 2010, before rehab. It has nothing on them too much

Look! The grl was having problems and maybe she thght tht since everybody was doing it maybe she could try to feel better just being in the in crowd. So get off her back and get a fucking life….. You obviously just want to find something to tlk about… Nobody was on miley cyrus ass when she took them naked pictures… At least demi apoligize and admitted tht she made some awefull mistakes before she went to rehab…

• Pones

what do you mean that ‘she must of had some serious body-image issues’?!
    It’s strange that someone so insecure about her body dares to take picture “half naked”. (sorry for my english)

• xAskTaylorx

This is old, but somebody looked like she wanted attention. She’s better about it now, but still has a long way to go.

• SubwayToVenus

It’s strange that someone so insecure about her body dare take picture “half naked”.

She’s a fucking liar.

• SubwayToVenus

I wonder when will anyone leak her sex tape, I guess no one will since she’ll take legal action considering how she was 15 and high.

• YOUNeedABrain

These pictures are BEFORE treatment center. So STFU. She wasn’t fine. She had some serious body-image issues. AND THEY’RE OLD. OLD DEMI. idiots.

• saintvato

These photos are from 2010 before she entered treatment, so why are people complaining about something which happened almost two years ago? Why live in the past people

• SubwayToVenus

She had some serious body-image issues.

Yeah I can tell from the pics.

• Pones

She’s a fucking liar.

Generally, complexed people tend to hide their bodies as often as possible so I’m quite confused…

• Pones

YOUNeedABrain said:

It was before treatment center, so what ? That’s still her, isn’t it ?

• Pones

saintvato said:

Because she’s always talking about how insecure she was with her body !

This pics are really old and i dont know why oceanUP have to bring this after almost 2 years back in the spotlight!!!!! And between i dont think that she is dancing to me it just looks like she is posting a few pics every fucking girl does and i think her body is like this really perfect but i love her curves more

• livia

these pictures are old and were not leaked now. They were leaked in 2010. Stop being idiots.

• Izzy

I saw these two years ago — fail Oceanup!

She’s a hypocrite.

• Pones

livia said:

Nobody denied they were old

Miley has done coke too jfyi lol

But when Miley does it, it’s okay. Because she’s hot.

Miley has done coke too jfyi lol

Miley’s the boss asdfghasdfgh
    By: LLL’s bitch

Trace Cyrus was actually who introduced Demi to coke, fyi. So this was late 2009.

Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:58 pm
    MILEY HOE HOE HOE……THAT BITCH WILL COME BACK CRAWLING TO NICK…..LIKE THE NOTEBOOK AND BANG HIM AND DUMP LIAM

___

Miley won’t dump Liam ever. If they ever breakup it will be Liam doing the dumping.

Ur jelly cuz you can’t get dick like Queen Miles.

Jun 9, 2012 @ 09:00 pm
    Miley has done coke too jfyi lol

But when Miley does it, it’s okay. Because she’s hot.
    __

Lol

Dani and Caroline I love you both you’re flawless bitches.

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:58 pm
    averie8 said:
    So where did you get this infomation..? or did you pull itout ofyour ass..? hmmm
    Honey, I’m as much as a Demi fan as you claim to be (probably even more, since I know what she’s STILL going through and all I want is for her to be okay, even if that means shipping her off to the suburbs of Texas and getting her away from the temptations of L.A.); I wouldn’t make this up about her. I know my shit, I have my sources, but again, you don’t need a degree to figure this out.

Jun 9, 2012 @ 09:00 pm

_

Nice try buddy.

Ladies and Gentlemen
    Whores and Sluts
    Step right up, behind this curtain
    Is where all your fantasies come to life
    This is a place where you can escape
    Welcome to CANDYLAND!

Let me show you my game
    I put those shoes to shame
    These rhymes that are right
    Make you wanna fuck all night
    When we take off our clothes
    She sucks me till it blows
    I’ll fuck her face so hard
    She is my wild card
    My sticky lollipop
    Inside her sweet gumdrop
    I’m bout to explode
    In case you hit the spot
    Just taste my tootsie roll
    You rub my icicle
    I gotta get my fix
    Please lick my pixie stick

Welcome to candyland
    Ill split your ass in two
    So take me by my hand
    Lick it up, Slide it down
    And satisfy my sweet tooth
    Welcome to candyland
    You’ll wanna fuck me twice
    I’ll be your gingerbread man
    Firt time naughty
    Second time nice

Candyland, candyland

Just close your eyes and dream
    a fantasy so obscene
    I’ll take you by the hand
    This is my candyland
    You are my sweet playground
    Swallow my love ’til you drown
    I’ll be your backdoor man
    Welcome to my candyland

Welcome to candyland
    Ill split your ass in two
    So take me by my head
    Lick it up, Slide it down
    And satisfy my sweet tooth
    Welcome to candyland
    You’ll wanna fuck me twice
    I’ll be your gingerbread man
    First time naughty
    Second time nice

You want my cock
    But it’s mine
    So take a number, get in line
    Whipped cream, and astroglide
    Take off my wrapper, and slip inside
    Sticky like a lolli
    Blow me ’til I pop
    You can sample all my flavors, at my candyshop
    Cum shots, gum drops
    Double fists, and blow pops
    Trick or treat, squeeze my meat
    Gimme something sweet to eat
    Slip and slide on my face
    You got that flavor I wanna taste
    Lick your redhots
    Suck your candycane
    You’d think I was a zombie
    By the way I give you brain

Welcome to candyland
    Ill split your ass in two
    So take me by my head
    Lick it up, Slide it down
    And satisfy my sweet tooth
    Welcome to candyland
    You’ll wanna fuck me twice
    I’ll be your gingerbread man
    First time naughty
    Second time nice

Omg venus now with your nathan icon you’re even bitchier I love it.

Miley has done coke too jfyi lol

But when Miley does it, it’s okay. Because she’s hot.

True dat.

• l?veislouder

No, you can tell there’s a big difference from then and now. I’m not saying she doesn’t do it at all, because I’m sure she does, but she’s come along way from where she was. You can tell just by judging her face – well, I can at least, having dated a recovered cocaine addict. But hell.. relapse is a part of recovery, in fact its expected. Hopefully this X-Factor job will keep her out of trouble for the time being so she can ACTUALLY take this recovery seriously. I still blame Hanna Beth 100%.
    Oh definitely, it’s really not as bad as before; the weight gain alone is proof of that. But relapses and withdrawal symptoms are, as you said, to be expected. When those things happen though, you get help. You don’t take on a majorly stress-inducing job and pull yourself away from the help you desperately need for the sixth time in a year.

• SubwayToVenus

Why is she bending like that in the pics though, does she have some kind of back pain

Lol @ you for being so blindly oblivious. Why do you think him and Hanna were such a messed up couple, and what do you think brought them together most? It wasn’t the love sweetheart.. it was the dRUGzzz!

• SubwayToVenus

Dani and Caroline I love you both you’re flawless bitches.

We love you too muah x

• averie8

Real funny cause everything you said is bullshit. I know she comesdown to Dallas. Until you show meproof no ones going to believe you. You’re an attention whore. Learn what the meaning of your screenname then come back and talk to me.

SubwayToVenus said:

Too much lesbian bareback action dat night.

• l?veislouder

Dani and Caroline I love you both you’re flawless bitches.

If Liam dumps Miley. I fear for her sanity she’s already very depressed as it is, the whole engagement thing is like a bands is on top of a very deep wound. She’s happy as fuck and if Liam screws up she’ll probably commit suicide.

• SubwayToVenus

Too much lesbian bareback action dat night.

Probs.
    Plus Jeffree Star action, butt fucking to the fullest.

Is like a bandaid on top of a wound*

Omg.

• l?veislouder

Make some friends in high places and then come back and talk to me. Being a blind fan doesn’t mean you’re better than me and know it all, despite what you may think.

MILEY CYRUS THONG LAPDANCE

MILEY CYRUS THONG LAPDANCE

• averie8

and I knowall about relapses but that doesn’t mean she’s in and out of treatment every month. she sees a therapist most likely. and she loves her job she even says so. without music she wouldbe dead.

• SubwayToVenus

Omg venus now with your nathan icon you’re even bitchier I love it.

Really? My boyfriend makes me go cray

Hollaback gorl
    By: LLL’s baby

I feel bad for demi’s fans, they’re so fucking delusional.

• LOGANHENDERSONSLITTLEBITCH

Omg I love all of love is louder comments on like every post!! Such a wonderful use of words in every comment lol I’m serious

Lol

Jun 9, 2012 @ 09:07 pm
    averie8 said:
    And there’s the difference between your comments and mine: yours are “most likely,” while mine are “definitely.” And when did I say she didn’t love her job? Of course she does. That doesn’t have anything to do with her drug relapses and lack-of-support system.

MILEY IS A SLUTTY WOMAN!! GROSS! SHES LIKE SNOOKI AND DEENA MIXED GROSS + JWOWWS BODY+ SAMMIS BITCHNESS

Omg.
    __
    It’s the truth lol
    It will be Niley breakup x a 100

• averie8

Why are you on OceanUP if have friends that are in such “high places”ha poser alert. and if you were a true fan you wouldn’t betray her by airing out dirty laundry.

Exactly! I agree with you 100%. I do truthfully believe she was good for a few months after being released from treatment, but once Summer came along and she started hanging around Hanna Beth things got messy again.. Demi shouldn’t be ashamed of her relapse, her fans supported her once and they’d do it again! But truthfully, we’re not entitled to know every single detail of her personal life.. but still, I do hope she talks about it one day, when she’s finally ready, and clean. Gurl better take some time for a REAL recovery though. That mother of hers is worse than Dina Lohan, she should be put back in treatment as well.

Lmfaooooo ily venus

Not all of us are delusional. I think there’s quite a few of us who knows what’s up..

averie8 said:
    I don’t get you? You always hate on Demi yet according to your profile she’s one of your favorites?? Hmmm we’ve got a hypocrite on our hands…

Reply button doesn’t work. Copy and paste. Are you new here? Nice to meet you! =]

• averie8

Then change it PUTA! and stop dissing our girl.. No one likes you here go suck a dick.

averie8 said:

Wow. You have a bad attitude towards some users on here. PMSing? I don’t appreciate it. What’s wrong? Tell grandma why your not copying and pasting like this and having a bad attitude. =/ =]

averie8 said:

Lol. Someone needs a nap. And a penis.
    Putita don’t ya dare to bash my Venus! she might be bipolar but she’s not a bad cookie!
    By: LLL’s bitch

She’s been lying all this time. she’s not healthy at all.

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 06:45 pm

Lies.Everyone loves me.
    You know you do. xo

• SubwayToVenus

Lol. Someone needs a nap. And a penis.

BABYYYY

I agree she had “body issues” but she looks like she had no issues taking these pics she was prob high or drunk and were sent to joe lol

• SubwayToVenus

bitch shes comfortable with herself now she should shes gorgeous and effin pretty unlike ur insecure fugly ass

I thought these were old..?? Yeah I’m not insecure though

• BITCH I WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 04:40 pm
    averie8 said:

Honestly yeah she does always bash Demi I’m sorry but it’s true not trying to piss everyone off but when you comment on a Demi post it’s negative

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 06:45 pm
    averie8 said:
    Uh, that’s false, and also, http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyvxcdw9r71r5jtugo1_500.gif

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 07:31 pm
    DontBeACunt said:
    Why don’t you see a picture of her before you open your unintelligent mouth? Because she’s actually not fugly, nor is she insecure. You seem to be though. Maybe you should stop shouting at the computer and take a look in the mirror.

• Anon 34

Here comes LOVE IS LOUDER with her two cents. Ugh…

• unique

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 06:45 pm

Lies.Everyone loves me.
    You know you do. xo

============

i don’t! i hate you.

These pIcs are so illuminati

• SubwayToVenus

I love you dani :) And btw, I wasn’t being hateful, I was being blunt, if you have self image issues, you don’t take these pics, period.

Jun 9, 2012 @ 07:53 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    I love you dani And btw, I wasn’t being hateful, I was being blunt, if you have self image issues, you don’t take these pics, period.
    Well actually, you do =/ it’s almost a reverse psychology thing. You take them in an attempt to hide your self-image issues and try to make yourself sexier and “better.” That’s why young, insecure teenage girls are huge targets for pimps to become prostitutes; they’ll do anything for confirmation that they’re worth something.

But I love you too <3

Jun 9, 2012 @ 07:50 pm
    Anon 34 said:
    Here comes LOVE IS LOUDER with her two cents. Ugh…
    —————–
    Psh, my thoughts are worth a dollar. Matter of fact, they’re priceless :)

• l?veislouder

Anyway, I dunno what’s up with all these “judges walking out” stories. Are they even allowed to do that? So unprofessional if these stories are actually true, especially on Simon’s part. Out of all the judges, I’d never expect that from him.

But I love you too <3

I have been in touch with an obese insecure self destroying friend who has avoided mirrors, cameras and pool parties her whole life, demi doesn’t seem insecure, I don’t believe a word she says, but I guess that’s just a matter of personal opinions. And I love you more than thisssss.

• xAskTaylorx

I’m going to talk to the air and say the puta is backkkk. -___-

• SubwayToVenus

Did they actually walk out because the guy was a terrible singer? That’s disrespectful.

• l?veislouder

Insecurity manifests itself in different ways. And Demi was never obese; she still isn’t. She probably really just wanted to feel beautiful for once, and didn’t know how to go about it properly. I think her pain is real, but her recovery and “treatment” is really shaky.

I can love you more than Stan <3

In one of the pictures shes kissing Chloe.

• l?veislouder

That’s what it says. I’d be really surprised though. I watched Simon for years on American Idol, and he never once did that, no matter how much he didn’t think someone had talent. I think there’s some false shit going around.

• averie8

You hate on Demi for no reason at all? Oh yeah let me tell you how much me love you.. I’m notgoing to be mean and I apologize for being rude.. Demi wouldn’t want me scooping down to your level and cyber bullying.:)

• ILOVEDEMIMORETHANANYONE

Why is that comment (the one in all caps) still on here, surely this immature asshole got a hold of mommy’s computer, this needs to be removed. Disgusting little scum you are for insulting Demi, inaccurate at best.

• noelleee

Demi DID have body issues. Girls take pictures like this because they think they have to to feel confident and sexy. and Demi was insecure and that’s why these pictures were taken, and they leaked while Demi was in treatment, so I’m guessing they were taking by a “”friend”” and leaked by them too, for some cash. It makes me sad coming on here and seeing so many people with nothing nice to say about her. Demi has been through a lot, and shes trying. Why can’t y’all calm the fuck down and just let her live

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 04:40 pm
    averie8 said:

I made this account in 2010, I no longer like her.

• l?veislouder

-__________- where the fuck have you been?

WTF? Most here don’t care about these photos, just want to talk to their haters friends! Nobody needs to be on the side of Demi! This is a decision for the fans, for Lovatics! So stop saying that she drinks, smokes, or something, why you do not mind, or am I mistaken? Ocean Up opened a page on Demi, why she got a career, and several fans, this here is for Lovatics!! So just read the news, and fall off! You don’t know, so fans do not even care about these pictures, you know why? Why is PAST!

She lied to the fans yes, but it took! I do not want to tell that he was depressed, cutting my wrists … There is something to be counted in a nerve! You do not put themselves in her position! It was months away from Hollywood, that was enough to end her career, but the fans supported it in all the facts that were appearing. Call us stupid, but she is making thousands of people have a dream, and smile when you look in the mirror! I am proud of this girl and I’m not ashamed to type this! She suffered so much, but just thought of telling her story, to make girls around the world feel special! That’s not being a bitch!

Beautiful photos :) She’s so gorgeous…. The guy say have more photos, don’t worry Demi, Lovatics on your side!

• SICKOFYOU

She’s damn hot. They are old but still sexy, Demi is sexyonista.

• mysticalwonders

ehh, im a bit sick of hearing about her SO much. its like demi-overload… i have nothing against her im just abit sick of demi demi demi.

GOODNIGHT <3

I’ll show you my Zara jacket that came in tomorrow ;D

HYeah me too cough Nathan’s cough, okay bye babeeeee

Demi tried coke to “look cool” in front of all the band guys at The Warped Tour, and stuck with it because she lost more weight that way then being bulimic.

• lookatmenow

IS ANYONE STILL ON? MY LAPTOP DIED AND I HAD TO WAIT FOR IT TO CHARGE. HENCE WHY I’M SO LATE.

Actually I don’t get a few of you, like seriously are you this stupid? Just because someone is inssecure of their body it doesn’t mean they won’t take pics like that… Every ‘normal’ girl has photos like these on their phone or sg… Probably when those pics were taken she just put on a mask and acted like evrything is ok, like she did when she went out to the beach. I mean come on, if you hate on her cuz of these photos you could hate on her for going out to the beach… You can’t really expect her not going swimming cuz she’s inssecure of her body… She had to fake everything is ok.
    Some of you internet bulliess need to get a life, I feel bad for you…

SLUT!!!!!!!!!!
    SHE IS HYPOCRITE & GROSS

• for SubwayToVenus

oceanUP pls spam SubwayToVenus ,we hate her…

• megan.

SubwayToVenus-
    if you have self image issues, you don’t take these pics, period.

i agree. i love demi, always have done, but she says how insecure she was and how trapped she was and how she thought she was fat and ugly, so why is she taking half naked pictures?
    i used to have serious weight issues, i made myself sick and shit and i covered myself up, like, i wouldn’t even get into a bathing suit. so.
    and her issue with cameras? idgi.

• heckyeahjobros

She’s a hypocrite, she’s been lying to all of us all this time, so bad for her fans that always support her, she’s just an attention whore, she made up all that stuff just to sell.

• SubwayToVenus

Suck a cock and hop off my dick.

O0O0O0O0OOOH BUUUURN. Haha grow up, & get some class sweet heart! Ignorance gets you nowhere. ;) xoxo

• SubwayToVenus

That’s because they didn’t say that they were insecure about their bodies.
    And remember, Miley got hated a lot for those pics.
    So your argument is quite invalid.

Lol dont even reply to that moron.

Lol moron? For what, calling you out on something that is none of your business? Yeah everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, but does that make it right to say the things you have and to repeatedly say them? No, I don’t think so. I feel bad for yous, poor arrogant children. Demi’s allowed to do whatever the fuck she wants, if she wants to take a sexy picture, she can go right ahead! She owes you nothing, so keep your nasty little comments to yourself! Have a nice day! xx

• SubwayToVenus

0O0O0O0OOOH BUUUURN. Haha grow up, & get some class sweet heart! Ignorance gets you nowhere. xoxo

Lol

demi is an attention whore, end of rant.

HSM 4 cast:
    – Demi: Martha or Kenny Ortega
    – Selena: Sharpay
    – Justin: Ryan
    – Miley: Gabriella
    – Nick: Troy

• SubwayToVenus

nd if you were a true fan you wouldn’t betray her by airing out dirty laundry.

Crying

I feel bad for demi’s fans, they’re so fucking delusional.

They think Demi it’s Aretha Franklin.
    I like Demi’s work but Demi’s shit it’s overhyped by them.
    By: LLL’s bitch

DEMI=ATTENTIONWHORE AND COCK I MEAN CRACK I MEAN COKEWHORE….NEEDS ATTENTION 24/7 PATHETIC!!!!!
    MILEY=SEXWHORE SLEEPS AROUND LIAM NOT HER FIRST NOT JUSTIN EITHER OR THAT PUSSY NICK
    SELENA=FAMEWHORE BITCH NEEDS SOMEONE FOR HER MONEY BECAUSE SHES A TALENTLESS DISNEY BITCH

averie8 is probably demi herself.

• averie8

I also don’t believe she’s all rainbows and unicorns but i do believe she is getting better.

Jun 9, 2012 @ 09:12 pm
    ___

Miley’s only had sex with Liam. Nice try anon!

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 09:11 pm
    —————
    What does my use of my free time have to do with who I’m friends with? Having friends in high places doesn’t mean I go out clubbing and get shit faced every night. Stop watching so many teen life movies and learn how to actually live one.
    As for the true fan bullshit (and this can tie into you taking swipe at my username), learn the meaning of “tough love”. She needs tough love now and people who truly care about her, not just those who want to cash her next paycheck.

• averie8

she doesn’t even read shit like this. all i know is that I’m going to bed.:) goodnight. oh pray for Demi;)

?veislouder said:

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 09:11 pm
    —————

______________________________________

^^ THIS. Unfortunately, tough love is the only option left. The poor girl needs it. Love her too death, and support her 100%, but she needs to learn to surrond herself with genuine people who actually care for her well-being and health, not just her career and celebrity status.

• SubwayToVenus

averie8 is probably demi herself.

That explains the Jemi icon.

MileyChrist will curse you with a pimple in your ass.

___

Miley’s only had sex with Liam. Nice try anon!

Lmfao.

MILEYS FIRST WAS THAT AVION GUY WHATEVER GROSS GIRL! JEEZ COULDNT SAVE IT FOR LIAM?? WTF THEY BROKE UP SHE GOT PISSED AND FUCKED AVION……….WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

She has huge tatas.

she’s fat.

So?
    By: LLL’s bitch

Miley’s only had sex with Liam. Nice try anon!

Lmfao.
    _

She lost it to him at age 16 in 2009. I has the receipts!

—————–
    I don’t care if Demi never tells us what happened with her (though I must admit, I am interested in that tell-all book she once threatened to write lol), I just want her to be okay. Dina Lohan has nothing on Dianna De La Garza, and it’s a damn shame, because Demi will never get better (which she DOES have the potential to do) with her around, and Demi will never willingly leave Dianna, because in her eyes, her mother did nothing wrong. =/

• SubwayToVenus

she doesn’t even read shit like this. all i know is that I’m going to bed. goodnight. oh pray for Demi;)

She has huge tatas.
    By: LLL’s bitch
    MINE ARE BIGGER, GRANDCHILD!!

_

She lost it to him at age 16 in 2009. I has the receipts!

Nah she deffo had sex with Nicky and Justy Wusty too.

Jun 9, 2012 @ 09:15 pm

If by Avion you mean Liam them yes!

Demi it’s a virgin.
    She never saw a dick. Only Selena’s puss tho.

Jun 9, 2012 @ 09:14 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    averie8 is probably demi herself.

That explains the Jemi icon.
    I wonder how she’d react if I told her about Jemi. Bitch would probably really lose her shit then.

MINE ARE BIGGER, GRANDCHILD!!

LMAOOOOOO i read this in a Voldemort voice xD
    By: LLL’s baby

Jun 9, 2012 @ 09:18 pm
    _

She lost it to him at age 16 in 2009. I has the receipts!

Nah she deffo had sex with Nicky and Justy Wusty too.
    _

I have the receipts and she lost it to Liam.

Nah she deffo had sex with Nicky and Justy Wusty too.

Eww hell to the no.
    Justin was disgusting and Nick was a baby.

Jun 9, 2012 @ 09:19 pm
    MINE ARE BIGGER, GRANDCHILD!!

LMAOOOOOO i read this in a Voldemort voice xD
    By: LLL’s baby
    ________
    lmfao, Voldemort’s insecure about his boobs xD

Don’t forget that fugly rebound we like to call Thomas Sturges.

MILEY NEEDS VAGINAL REJUVINATIONNNNNNN WHOREE

Sometimes I wish the Last Bong was never made because Miley changed for the worse.

Demi gets more comments on her posts than any other celebrity on this site, even Queen Miley.

Kinda agree. She changed her game at age 16 (and a half).
    By: LLL’s baby

Jun 9, 2012 @ 09:18 pm
    Demi it’s a virgin.
    She never saw a dick. Only Selena’s puss tho.

_

Dem dem is not a virgin either. Lol

Kinda agree. She changed her game at age 16 (and a half).
    By: LLL’s baby
    _

Omg my baby Miles :(

I wonder if Demi or Miley creep the comments on OceanUP… ‘cos Rihanna for sure stalks the hell out of ONTD. Shit, they probably have it Google alerted.

______________________
    lawl “the last bong”

• Pones

Certaines personnes s’obstinent à ne pas comprendre, c’est fou !

• SubwayToVenus

Funny how Idgaf if she takes pics or not, lmao. We were just wondering about her self image issues.. that’s all, get lost.

Haha wow -seriously? She wasn’t “lying about her self-esteem issues.” Maybe she was feeling good that day? Ever think of that? Just because she decided to show off her stuff does not mean she was lying about something that was so obvious from the start. Even in her earlier interviews from like late ’08 she was saying how she was known as the “fat disney girl” etc.. then clearly she lost a lot of weight, and decided to take pictures for someone? Who cares! I know a lot of people who have self esteem issues, and have fat days and good days. Its natural, it happens. Move on and leave the chick alone. xx

Demi it’s a virgin.
    She never saw a dick. Only Selena’s puss tho.

_

Dem dem is not a virgin either. Lol

Lol i was being sarcastic. I even heard a sextape story when she was 15 and i was like O.O

• Pones

Really? Lol. Did you really mean bong? Or was that autocorrect. Haha. XD

Omg my baby Miles Sad

I miss that side of her…

• DontBeACunt

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao there was a video of 2008 or something about Miley and Brandi talking about read some Oceanup. Lol.
    By: LLLs’ bitch

Really? Lol. Did you really mean bong? Or was that autocorrect. Haha. XD
    __

I meant it wholeheartedly. :)

DEMI YOU FAT UGLY SASUAGE.

…..KEEP MILKING STORIES ABOUT YOUR “STUGGLES” YOU PATHETIC LIAR.

JESUS. I BET THE ONLY COCK YOU EVER GOT WAS WILMERS. JOE JONAS DUMPED YOUR SORRY ASS BECAUSE HE COULDN’T FIND YOUR PUSSY UNDER ALL THAT FLAB.

GO BACK TO REHAB AND DO US A FAVOR AND STAY THERE!!!!

Miley lost it to Nick.

• SubwayToVenus

Selena and Miley have said they creep Ou, Demi dmed them, so yeah.

• xAskTaylorx

I meant it wholeheartedly.

Aww. How sweet. <3 xD I can’t believe you! ;P

• l?veislouder

Bb, I had a long day. I’m gonna hit the sack now… *cough*Zayn’sballsack*cough* what?! :D
    GOODNIGHT <3

I’ll show you my Zara jacket that came in tomorrow ;D

I actually thought Miley was a virgin till last year. I know, delusional me! I found out more about her sex life than I wanted to know.

• <3

This ^

^ You took the words out of my mouth

arent these old? before rehab days? these look familiar.

Yeah. These were before she went into rehab.

well well.. poor demi I mean it is necessary to took this nasty pictures of her?

Tmz is very reliable so it’s probably true.

I can love you more than Stan <3

True that.
    And today he sang “The beat of my heart getting louder whenever I see him”

But it’s coming from reliable sources so idk :/

True that.
    And today he sang “The beat of my heart getting louder whenever I see him”
    _

Lol so gay

• ihavefunn31

umm these are old… like before rehab

Ignorant much? ;P

True that.
    And today he sang “The beat of my heart getting louder whenever I see him”
    ____________
    Harry and all his friggin “him” slips lol

mmm ok, post something about Nick Jonas please

thanks!

Miley licked Liam’s face, he was in a mag and she licked his face for the shoot she did two days ago.

But it’s coming from reliable sources so idk :/
    Still, I don’t think Simon would do that. And it could also be a miscommunication, like, let’s just say Demi and Britney walked out (because that I can believe) and Simon went out to get them back; the “source” could’ve thought all three walked out and didn’t realize Simon was actually going to bring the other two back.
    Just an example though, there could be many other possibilities.

• averie8

Simon wasn’t even there.. he is sick so that answers that. Get a twitter guys.

Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:15 pm
    I’m sure she’s licked other places on Liam, face being the least intrusive.

lol stfu.

• averie8

Good back;) how old are you 12?

____________
    Harry and all his friggin “him” slips lol

He doesn’t care, he’s the best, I love him so much.

Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:15 pm
    I’m sure she’s licked other places on Liam, face being the least intrusive.
    __

Of course she has ;)

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:21 pm
    averie8 said:
    Simon wasn’t even there.. he is sick so that answers that. Get a twitter guys.
    I’m on twitter, but I’m sorry I was too busy out having a life and making money today to be bothered to keep up with X Factor rumors. Seriously, shut up. You’re so annoying.

Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:21 pm
    ____________
    Harry and all his friggin “him” slips lol

He doesn’t care, he’s the best, I love him so much.
    Me too.

Omg I just read that post about Harry :'(
    I’m really so worried about him. The depression (or feeling low at the very least) really does fit; I saw it happening with him. I really hope things can be a bit more uplifting now that Eleanor is gone :'( I just want him okay.

she is.

Me too.

Omg I just read that post about Harry :'(

I know right, I almost cried, well today Louis put the microphone on his cock, and asked harry to look at it and Harry gave him an okay sign and a smile, so I’m guessing they’re having some sex tonight.(? haha I don’t know I just want Louis to be loyal, I don’t think Eleanor is a beard and if she isn’t then he’s cheating on her and he’s also hurting Harry who’s obviously helplessly in love, I just want them to be together so badly. Oh and I’m also thinking Sugarscape knows about Larry, that’s what everyone’s been saying.

she is.
    Seriously. Belmont Stakes was today, and I’m supposed to be glued to my phone to live vicariously through it to be involved in X Factor? -___-

• averie8

I have a life and I wouldn’t be so rude if y’all weren’t dissing on Demi on every post.Like please get a life most of the people on this site are Lovatics so you aren’t only disrespecting her but us as well..

• l?veislouder

Next to Niall, Sugarscape is the biggest Larry shipper there is lol. I think Louis is just lost in the triangle, and he really does care for both, but it’s starting to really hurt Harry, who seems to be reaching his limit :(
    Again, I shouldn’t have denied his advances. I should’ve given him a huge hug :(

averie8 said:

I’m pretty sure everyone hates her tbh, none of the users like her except for Dani and the anons usually call her whale, obese clown and annoying cunt, please go to a demi forum, you’re unwanted here.

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:30 pm
    averie8 said:
    Hun, I am a Demi fan and supporter, but that doesn’t mean I’m a blind sheep as well. Demi isn’t healthy at all, and she has serious mental, self-esteem, trust, and anger issues. In fact, I’d call myself a better fan than you since I don’t refuse to see what’s blatantly going on, and I truly want the best for her and for her to get better.
    And as a Demi fan, I’ve been on this site for a while, and all I see is Demi hate. The Demi hate exceedingly outweighs the Demi love, so get your shit in order if you plan to have any merit when you try to defend Demi.

• SubwayToVenus

Again, I shouldn’t have denied his advances. I should’ve given him a huge hug

I know right? :,( That’s so sad, ugh. I just want him to be with Harry because they’re so perfect and I’m pretty convinced they were in an actual realtionship before Louis started dating Eleanor, I think that he should make up his mind, right now he’s obviously with Eleanor because everything is easier with her, but at some point he’ll break up with her (hopefully) since I don’t believe he loves her as much as he loves Harry, he’s obviously physically attracted to her but I think that’s about it, and I also believe that managament pushes him a lot and promotes their relationship, like with the Twitter thing and stuff.

• averie8

Goodnight:) stay off demi post if all you’re are going to do is hate, its very disrespectful. Have a good night.

• Izzy

Blah blah blah…Demi took sexy pictures therefore didn’t have body issues. She’s such a liar.

Seriously, will you guys grow up and stop hating on Demi. It’s very obvious that Demi used to throw up. Can you not tell by listening to how raw her voice used to sound. It’s also apparent that she’s gained weight since leaving treatment for her eating disorder. Also, there is photographic of her scars from cutting her wrists. So I really don’t understand all the “she’s a liar” comments.

None of you are doctors, how do you know what kind of symptoms and behaviours Demi would exhibit with her condition.

I was never hating tbh

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:39 pm
    averie8 said:
    Stay off the Internet if all you’re going to do is tell people what to do; it’s very disrespectful (and also moot).

SubwayToVenus said:

Now that was uncalled for. You have been definitely been hanging with the wrong people if you comment like that. Come on, your better than this. Take back what you said. Please? With a cherry on top? =}

Imma sex machine

• l?veislouder

You don’t need a doctorate to figure this shit out, just observation skills and common sense (and a couple of ‘A’s in psychology, communications, and sociology courses, like I have, don’t hurt either)

• SubwayToVenus

I won’t take that back babe, that girl is annoying and she needs a reality check.

Lol at the convos going on

• averie8

What the hell are you talking about? These photos are old as hell and I do believe demi is getting better she seems happy. I do support her and I don’tlook away I have the same issues as her so I understand.I believe postive words will always make her feel better instead of “fans” always trying to prove that she is still in a bad place. I love Demi and she loves her fans who support her. Thats all I have tonight.goodnight
    -Stay strog

I want High School Musical 4 with Demi, Selena, Miley and the JoBros :3
    1D too obvs. And Bieber can be Ms. Darbus.
    By: LLL’s baby

-Stay strog
    And that’s where you’re naïve and wrong. Also, she looked happy from 2008-2012 too, just saying.

• averie8

oh p.s. y’all are just jealous cause Demi gets tofuck Niall. dream big girls.

MILEY=WHORE
    SELENA=FAMEWHORE
    DEMI=ATTENTIONWHORE
    ALL WHORES

Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:43 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

If she’s “so annoying”, than ignore her if she comes back on and is being “annoying”. =]

Lol @ the “she” needs a reality check. Think before you speak..

You have no faith in her at all. You’re such a GREAT fan

They look fake.

whore

They’re not fake, they’re just old. They appeared first time few days after she got into rehab (sorry for my english)

First off stut the fuck up! Demi is not a cockhead slut or bitch! And keep joe jonas out of it! Btw you are being a fucking bully. Tht wat made her depressed in the first place! You must be jealous because she is gorgeous and apparently you are insecure about yourself..demi isnt perfect but she also owns up to her mistakes. So get a fucking life other than bashing on someone who done been through hell.

• Jamaal

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really realize what
    you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my web site =). We will have a link alternate contract between us
    Also visit my web site Lajme nga Shqip?a

CAN’T MAKE A HOE A HOUSEWIFE! MILEY IS JUST LIKE KIM K…….GROSSSSSSSSS

“she looked happy from 2008-2012 too, just saying”

That’s because she was high on coke and alcohol. Just saying.

• averie8

By the way I was only talking to Venus with that last comment.:) no harm to the others

• l?veislouder

I’ve always had a job. Don’t be mad that I can be on the Internet all day and still make money. And if you were smart at all, you’d already know what my job entails.

• SubwayToVenus

I just wish there were two of Louis now, just to keep Harry happy. I just want him to be okay. You know I love Eleanor, but Harry’s happiness is so important. I’m really hurting for him over here =/ you know that’s the kind of person I am though =/

Same here babe :( I hope things get better now that Eleanor is gone tbh. They used to look happy before she got into the picture (no offense) and that audio omg I want to cry, when he said he didn’t want to talk about that.

CAN’T MAKE A HOE A HOUSEWIFE! MILEY IS JUST LIKE KIM K…….GROSSSSSSSSS

And you’re like an genital herpes.

• l?veislouder

That’s because she was high on coke and alcohol. Just saying.
    And the difference now is…? Nothing.

OMG! This made me lmao. So true! XD

averie8 said:

By the way I was only talking to Venus with that last comment.Smile no harm to the others

Werk dat bodyyy

• SubwayToVenus

By the way I was only talking to Venus with that last comment. no harm to the others

And if you were smart at all, you’d already know what my job entails

Actually, I’m smarter than you think. I really don’t give a shit, pookie. :(

You have no faith in her at all. You’re such a GREAT fan
    I have faith in her. It’s her “support” system I despise and have no faith in. It’s sad that I care more for Demi’s well-being than her own mother does.

I love Regina George and Sharpay Evans.
    By: LLL’s bitch

Wow I’m just sitting here observing eating pop corn.

She started doing coke her first Warped tour in Summer of 2009.

________

Once again SubwayToVenus just being her charming self. Lmao, please gurl. Gettttta grip. You’re embarrassing.

I’m just here saying nothing watching how this girl keeps on dissing me while I drink coke and watch Love actually, I’m slightly confused. Please explain to me why are you after me?

• averie8

You call yourself a fan?! you’re really pissing meoff!!!!!! You gotta have faith in her and you just don’t. so but saying all thexse stuff you are actually tearing her down AKA bullying. But Love is Louder right? Hypocrite

WHEN I WAS 17 I WAS DATING JOE JONAS AND BEING A COKEHEAD DRUNK SLUT BITCH

• l?veislouder

Actually, I’m smarter than you think. I really don’t give a shit, pookie.
    Clearly you do, since my “disappearance” was such a mystery to you. It probably kept you up at night in worry. So sad.

• SubwayToVenus

Demi was born doing coke.

Wow I’m just sitting here observing eating pop corn.

I know, it’s so amusing ^.^!!!
    By: LLL’s bitch

Lmfao i fucking love subway.

• averie8

are you sure your mom wasn’t doing coke when you were born.. That would explain a lot

WHEN I WAS 17 I WAS DATING JOE JONAS AND BEING A COKEHEAD DRUNK SLUT BITCH

You anons are really wonderful!!! Aww. My popcorn is gone. ='( Let me get more! =D

• SubwayToVenus

The word bullying is overrated.

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:54 pm
    averie8 said:
    Sorry that the truth hurts, sweetie, but Demi’s been in and out of rehab six times this year alone. But you don’t know that because they’re disgusted as “vacations” and “retreats”, and they only last a week at a time because Dianna wants more money. Honey, she suffered with body issues for more than half her life; three months in treatment doesn’t even come close to covering the beginning of help for that.
    Stop being a blind sheep and realize how bad of a position Demi is STILL in.

Lol

Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:57 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    The word bullying is overrated.

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:53 pm
    She started doing coke her first Warped tour in Summer of 2009.

__
    My friend saw her doing coke at a party in 2009 when she was dating Dirk Mai and she told us. So this is true!

• SubwayToVenus

Lmfao i fucking love subway.

Thanks babe.

Sexy!!

averie8 said:
    oh p.s. y’all are just jealous cause Demi gets tofuck Niall. dream big girls.

Lol.
    I will never be jealous of demi lovato.

Mystery solved. Now I know why Oceanup posts are quiet during the day. Loveislouder got a job. Hope it’s not in the retail or service industry. Doubt she’d have the patience to deal with the public judging by her behavior on Oceanup. :)

DEMI LOVATO IS A DUMB COKEHEAD WHORE

MILEY=WHORE
    SELENA=FAMEWHORE
    DEMI=ATTENTIONWHORE
    ALL WHORES

Lmao

averie8 said:

oh p.s. y’all are just jealous cause Demi gets tofuck Niall. dream big girls.

I’m not. I would be jelly if she get to fuck Liam tbh :3
    By: LLL’s baby

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:47 pm
    You have no faith in her at all. You’re such a GREAT fan

Go away.

(replying to this) – Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:47 pm
    You have no faith in her at all. You’re such a GREAT fan

Go away.

________

averie8 said:
    oh p.s. y’all are just jealous cause Demi gets tofuck Niall. dream big girls.

Okay! Now this is hilarious. I’ve got to admit. In your dreams newbie. Lol. Heehee.

• SubwayToVenus

Lol @ the “she” needs a reality check. Think before you speak..

I’m not speaking.