‘Harry Has Loads Of Celebrity Numbers’

50a1a6d8b20311e1ab011231381052c0_7
1DF_017
1DF_018

Liam Payne told The Mirror: ‘Harry has loads of secret celebrity phone numbers and we find out about them later. We’ll see something in the papers and be like: ‘What’s going on here?’ and he’ll be like: ‘Oh, it’s Gary from Take That or whoever, don’t worry about it.’ On Harry being a playboy: ‘He’s a cheeky little lad, isn’t he? Well, he’s not really that little, but you know what I mean.’

More pix HERE!

• SubwayToVenus

He looks like an aberration, yo. You blind?

How can a person look like an aberration

ROFL. Oh my.

SubwayToVenus said:

Louis and Harry and dating, it’s so obvious I feel like crying when someone says they aren’t.
    ======
    i really love u but he is dating zayn or atleast is NOW dating zayn after louis broke up with him :/

• SubwayToVenus

======

Nah, I don’t think Zayn is gay and I certainly don’t think he’s dating Harry, if anything, he fools around with Liam. I do believe Louis and Harry are together though, and the proof is right there, but I do think Zayn and Harry are cute as friends :)

seriously subway to venus u need 2 put a big cock in yo mouth and fuck off harry is not gay he is defnately straight louis maybe my gaydar on him is somewhat high but there is noway harrys gay he doesnt give me that vibe then again i do love him the most i dunno unless u have real proof stop makin bullshit

• SubwayToVenus

Hmm

THEY ARE GAYS GAYS GAYS GAYS!!!!

• l?veislouder

KATY PERRY IS GONE!!! :O

I don’t get why people get so defensive when someone thinks they’re gay. Maybe they are, maybe they aren’t. Who cares? They’ve never admitted to being straight or gay. So, unless you are them, you can’t say they’re definitely this or definitely that. But at the end of the day it doesn’t affect you nor does make any difference.

• NickyV

Zayn looks beyond amazing in that pic *_*

• SubwayToVenus

I KNOW!!

• SubwayToVenus

Thanks.

• Ijustneedyounow

last night i dreamed about this: http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=79021&fid=549706 standing at the food of my bed *sighs* and then i woke up :cry:

• joejonassmile

from their looks none of them is attractive in my opinion
    but Harry s style reminds me of a Cartoon/Animation which I used to watch when I was a kid if we cut harry ftom the group they arent interesting group at all (in the looks case)
    I like Nialls hair color too
    But if we cut this two things I mentioned they are a band like The Wanted…big time rush…allstar weekend…
    indivisaully none of them had a chance to be this much famous

• Pones

Jun 10, 2012 @ 04:06 am
    joejonassmile said:

from their looks none of them is attractive in my opinion
    I like Nialls hair color too
    indivisaully none of them had a chance to be this much famous

I don’t know if you will see my comment but I think you can’t judge now. Their styles can and will evolve through years.

• joejonassmile

Im not judging Im stating my opinion!and for sure Ill give them the chance to prove them self in future but for this moment my opinion is what I said :)

• Pones

joejonassmile said:

Im not judging Im stating my opinion!and for sure Ill give them the chance to prove them self in future but for this moment my opinion is what I said Smile

Yeah, i know you weren’t judging them I just wanted to let you know my point of view too :-) And yeah at this time of their career I think you’re right but they’re not in the industry for a long time so who knows what they can become

@SubwayToVenus Subway To Venus? Isn’t it a Red Hot Chili Peppers song?

• CrazyMe

@SubwayToVenus your icon *____* he is amazing :D

• SubwayToVenus

Anon, YES IT IS.
    CrazyMe Yeah he is a babe.

1D is a bunch of flops

• lookatmenow

Icon check.

• lookatmenow

*Cries because I’ll never be as flawless as my icon*

He might have a lot of numbers, but who cares about backup kid actors calling themselves celebrities. Do they really count, Harry?

• SubwayToVenus

Jun 9, 2012 @ 08:31 pm
    lookatmenow said:
    *Cries because I’ll never be as flawless as my icon*

SHE’S SO FUCKING PERF, OMG. Btw, go to the demi post.

Whenever I see a picture of Harry, I also think of stds. Why?

• SubwayToVenus

umadbrah?

STV thats a disgusting picture of nathan take it down

• SubwayToVenus

STV thats a disgusting picture of nathan take it down

No he looks proper.

He looks like an aberration, yo. You blind?

does anyone saw a video of two fans talking to louis and saying that he and harry make a perfect couple, and he smiled and said “nah” dfkkdhufku almost cried

one curr get lost

Louis practically begged me to rim him backstage at the X-Factor so he cant be 100% straight

oh, I’m sorry. Does someone like making rumours? It’s one thing to joke about it but it’s another to be a complete arse, like yourself.

THIS KIDS ARE JUST NORMAL BUT NOT ATTRACTIVE FOR ME.

ZAYN LOOKS LIKE MARIO LOPEZ