Nick Jonas NEW YORK BUTT FLASHER

nickjonasbuttflasher

Jun 10, 2012 @ 11:48 am
    He’s always alone

_

Forever alone.

This is just wrong. And creepy. His pants are that low cause he wears an insulin pump. On a brighter note it seems to have replaced all the gag-worthy news of Miley’s engagement. Thank you, Nick.

• Pones

The boy can’t win. Even when he doesn’t do anything, someone takes his ass in photo and posts it…

• realistgangsta

nasty ass muthafucker i know he felt a breeze

He looks like he wants to be alone. He’s fine. He’s probably alone cause he has a female friend who lives far away. Don’t underestimate Nick.

this photo is weird and creepy. who takes a picture like that of a complete stranger?

• Still Anonymous

Okay, so the title of this article made me laugh so hard…

With that said, I’m sure Nick would be a little pissed that he can’t suffer from plumbers crack in peace, but I must admit this pic is pretty EPIC.

• CrazyMe

i think he will be so embarrassed if he saw that pic

• coniconiconni

lol this made my day

In New York, that’s how gays signal they’re interested and available. Lucky Joe’s tranny friend wasn’t there, or Nick would have been violated.

Justin Bieber’s pissed. Nick is stealing his branding!

• Pones

OMFG !! You just killed me !

Turn this into a positive Nick! Quit wearing generic Target briefs; get paid for wearing designers, then pose for one of those NYC Times Square billboards in them. Just make sure to wipe first, please. Ewww.

Lol Joe flew back to LA and left Nicky alone!

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:Lol Joe flew back to LA and left Nicky alone!

Nope he is in Las Vegas right now!

Well this is awkward

Again? Why?

• memiAndniley

He’s showing his ass like Miley showing her boobs!!! NILLLEEEYY

• Mariam

You Asshole he didn’t mean it!!!!!! -_-

You guys are so pathetic!! Leave Nick alone and stop acting like stupid bitches! Oh sorry! Forgot that you are actually!

Poor Nick. I think that is not a nice thing. My opinion.

• Jade

I’m so sorry he has no privacy at all. I would hate to be with my butt showing and to have a picture taken of it. Really, people have no respect.

This is so stupid

is it? I’m perfectly fine with it. In fact I may print it out to hang above my bed…

Good for you!

lol

lol

He’s always alone :(

• DemiandMileyPones

At least his crack isn’t hairy.

Jun 10, 2012 @ 11:51 am
    DemiandMileyPones said:

At least his crack isn’t hairy.

mte. But he’s italian… they are hairy. I think he probably shaves/waxes it lol.

• SubwayToVenus

At least his crack isn’t hairy.

Mte.

hahahaha miley shows her boobs and nick shows his ass… so attention whores

he likes to be alone because he doesn’t like other people, he is totally confortable with his loneliness, he is happy like that, but it’s disrespectuf that you post this and say feel free to comment with youf sexual frustrations. Anyway celebrities need to get used to this kind of pictures, I remember there is one of Joe showing his ass as well and well Miley Cyrus, Emma Watson and this girls showing her parts… part of planet Hollywood, get used to it Nick.

Why should anyone have to come out? It’s a personal choice! I do think Nick might be gay. It’s hardly an insult. As long as you love and are loved, that’s beautiful. Can’t count his relationships as a child, and his involvement with Delta had “beard” written all over it.

I think Nick is the only Jonas who isn’t gay, his brothers may be

EVERYONE KNOW THAT NELTA WAS PR

EVERYONE KNOW THAT NELTA WAS PR

yes! and so was Jashley and Jemi and so is Kenielle, permanent PR btw

Kevin and Joe can be gay but Nick isn’t at all

does anyone know anything about Joe taking antidepressants?

does anyone know anything about Joe taking antidepressants?

I have know idea but I wonder why celebrities have so many issues, they cut themselves, take antidepresants, do drugs, alcohol and some of them even kill themselves, is it not enough to have fame and money? what else do they want?

* no idea lol

• Pones

With fame and money come pressure and critics so it’s not that surprising, don’t you think ?

I do think Nick might be gay.

…….

Based on? I’d love to hear why people think that. As long as it’s not 1)he does broadway, 2) he has gay friends because those aren’t valid reasons.

I have a gaydar! Nick isn’t gay!! I’m not sure about his bros

I don’t know, if I were famous I’d be so happy I would never be depressed, that’s been my dreamm like since ever! being famous and rich

• xAskTaylorx

I see London, I see France, I see Nickys crescent moon/underpants. < <<<< I tried! Lol. XD

If Nick was dating Michael Urie don’t you think they’d be, ya know…seen out together? The Six Flags thing was a press set up, Nick was invited by the park to try out their new coaster (there was even an article about it) and he probably brought the cast as his guests because they are his friends and he feels bad that they’re now out of work because How to Succeed closed. He didn’t go with Nick to the Bahamas, Nick traveled there alone and met up with Joe. Michael was there with his friends, and met up with Nick and Joe because they are friends. He didn’t come back with Nick.

So I’m not sure where people are getting this idea that they’re dating. Not saying Nick is or isn’t gay, but if Nick was dating him don’t you think they’d been seen out and Nick wouldn’t be seen multiple times out by himself having dinner, etc?

his ass is hardly out, dear god.

Can’t heterosexuals be friends with gay people without all this crap? Nick is straight. Just ask Selena, Samantha, Nicole, Courtney, or Delta. Don’t ask Miley, though. She has an anger problem on stage about this issue. Such homophobia out there.

• Bored

If this were 2009 and OU posted a shot of Nick’s ass, there would be 10000 comments. It is sad how people have moved on. It’s not just Bieber anymore but 1D. It’ll be interesting to see how he next Jonas Bros CD does, especially without Hollywood Records promo.

It’s just pressed Joe fans who are also known Nick haters trying to say Nick is gay because they are mad that people say Joe is gay. So they are trying to turn it on Nick, they have been talking about it on Twitter.

Maybe he is maybe he isn’t but he says he is straight so I am taking him at his word until he says otherwise.

• Jonatic4Life

omg! idk why ppl are saying that nick is gay and doesn’t have fans! if he didn’t why wold someone hav wrote this? and omg tats the girl from the choice?!

I looked this pic and i laughed so hard I can’t breathe

lol all i said was that Michael wanted to stick his dick between Nick’s butt cheeks. I never said Nick was gay. Michael, as the gay he is, i don’t think he will be able to resist to Nick’s perfect bubble ass.

• Jonatic4life

u don’t have to say it directly for it to be implyed…. plz just stop tat nasty.

Homophobia is Not out there and is an incorrect Term!

Uknowyouloveme please get a New icon,for goodness Sake!

lol I never thought I would ever in my life see nick’s butt crack xD LOL cant stop laughing xD

Joseph’s realtionship with Ashley was Not PR. He wouldn’t do that and how do you know he started taking antidepressents after that?He should’nt feel bad about Demi she is a witch!

Delta was PR there are too many clues that point to that. Then there is also that blind!

Please check out my cover of “Call Me Maybe”

SHARE. COMMENT. LIKE :)

my first single hits iTunes JUNE 14th! My birthday!

• Judge Judy

Say no to crack! Ha
    But seriously, leave this handsome fellow alone. Everyones butt crack shows once in a while.

Why the hell would someone take a picture of him like that? Does he have no privacy at all? That’s Rub BBQ in NYC it looks like, we were there when we went to see him in How to Succeed.

So sad that he can’t even go have lunch without people snapping pictures behind his back. And he wears his his shorts/pants a little lower because of his infusion site for his insulin. I hate OceanUp for posting this.

Ian Somerhalder: hot or not? (I vote verrrry hot) hahaha.
    PS- I love nick.

heh, heh, Nick is doing crack! heh, heh

Wow what is the big deal everybody has showed a little crack in their lives. BTW very sexy crack…hahaha

Sexy crack attack…lol

• sweetsue

Why did Joe hate Ashley?

Jun 10, 2012 @ 04:46 pm

Jashley was PR, and Joe started taking antidepressants after that, he hated her and felt too bad about Demi, he had taken them before when the Jaylor drama.
    LOL I know that Jashley was real but she is/was a fucking bitch. thashley was just an opportunist. She only made him feel worthless. That bitch was rude. remember “see no more” trashley

(replying to this) – Jun 10, 2012 @ 09:45 pm
    sweetsue said:

Why did Joe hate Ashley?
    joe has no grudge with anyone but he don’t give a shit about her. joe was tired of the humiliations that he received from her and add she cheated on him. That time was not good for him for the psychological violence

• joejonassmile

I think Joe REALLY liked Ashley and I think it was 60% Ashley who dumbed joe
    I felt really bad for Joe whille Garbo s wedding
    Ashley was there with Nick and Joe was one step back so quite and deeply in his thoughts … he was totally upset but he tried to do funny things to hide it
    BTW blind gossip said ashley was cheating on Joe with Kellen Latz!

I met Ashley and Joe once, and they didn’t act as a couple at all, they seemed very unconfortable with each other and ashley told me to take a picture of them and tweet it, which I did, she was kinda rude to Joe then.

I’d like to be someone’s beard, Dani is lucky

Nelta wasn’t PR

let’s go watch Nicky at the Tony Awards!!

• Pones

That seems to be wonderful and perfect but it’s not coincidence if so many celebrities just break down one day. You have to have shoulders to handle it all. I seriously don’t think that it’s that great. Think about all the articles you’ve read about celebrities, especially the nasty ones. Do you really want to be at their place ?

in their place, yes, but I’d act different, I wouldn’t do what they do, I wouldn’t get in that much trouble

I think your position is dicutable. Now, at your place, of course you say you wouldn’t do the same things but once you got all you want and starting to think life’s just that easy and that you’re so special that nothing can go wrong, that’s when things can start to go down.

I have mixed feelings about celebrities in general, I wanna be in their place sometimes but sometimes I feel really sorry for them.

• Pones

You’re right it can’t be a coincidence, and we really don’t know how they feel, we have no idea, but still with their money mm I don’t know if I wanna be in their shoes, maybe not, I like my life, even though it’s kinda boring sometimes
    Totally what I thik. You may find thatt your life is boring sometimes but when you spend time with your friends you KNOW they’re here because they actually LIKE you and not because you can lead them to some kind of fame.

I BET THAT NICK IS GAY

• -kleptomaniac-

First off, whoever took this picture is sick and just unclassy. Second, if I were Nick, I’d be pretty pissed off/embarrassed. I think it’s just rude. People just don’t have respect these days. They think that celebs are just emotionless playthings that don’t mind being embarrassed or insulted.

• Pones

-kleptomaniac- said:

They probably think they own him just because they bought his album

• -kleptomaniac-

Also, stop saying that Joe and Kevin are gay. That’s just a very ignorant assumption.

• -kleptomaniac-

Hmmm, probably. That or they just wanted to get some attention. Guess they figured if they’d snap a pic of Nick’s rear that they could get some attention. Looks like it worked.

• Pones

-kleptomaniac- said:

Such pathetic lives they must have if you’re right. I almost feel sorry for them.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 10, 2012 @ 11:39 am

This is so stupid

hahahahahahahaha, yes!

Side boobs; Miley – side ass; Nick. Niley cracks all around!

I don’t care about the asscrack I’m wondering why he was wearing a long sleeved sweater when it was about 90 degrees yesterday.

But I do feel bad for him that he has creepers taking pics of him and posting it online.

Now we know #wheresthatbreezycomingfrom

• nownlaterz

If the jobros didn’t like OU before…lol
    and it was kinda cold yesterday so I understand the sweater.

Can’t get a break. Poor boy.

*Perez Hilton likes this photo*

Jun 10, 2012 @ 12:33 pm
    joejonassmile said:
    Anonymoussaid:Lol Joe flew back to LA and left Nicky alone!

Nope he is in Las Vegas right now!
    _

He should’ve taken Nicky with him!

• TheGirlOfYourDreams

On the plus side we should be getting some good tux/suit pics from the Tony’s tonight!! That will make up for the lack of shirtless pics.

*Perez Hilton likes this photo*

————————————

*Ricky Martin likes this photo too*

EWWWW WTF

of course oceanup would post this..

Anonymoussaid:Lol Joe flew back to LA and left Nicky alone!

Nope he is in Las Vegas right now!
    _

He should’ve taken Nicky with him!
    No, Nick needs to spend his weekly time of lonelyness or he will shave his head again.

Michael Urie gets close to Nick bcuz he wants to insert his dick between those butt cheeks.

• joejonassmile

_
    He should’ve taken Nicky with him!

he couldnt!! because nick had to be on Tony Awared

Michael Urie has a boyfriend, Ryan Spahan, he’s been in a relationship for a long time and they live together.

lmao

Some people are Sick here including that Tranny ASS!Shut Up and GO HOME!

• classicalmusicplayer

Nick has impeccable style. It’s so fantastic. If I was male I would dress exactly like him. I love it.

2012 @ 01:14 pm
    classicalmusicplayer said:

________

haha <3 this comment

Ryan and Michael broke up. How do you know Nick isn’t gay? Every answer you give has been given before about the likes of Ricky Martin, Neil Patrick Harris, etc. before they came out. Think hard.

he could b but I don’t care. He def could b I think

They have Very little Italian,Sweetheart!

What makes them NOT cool?

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:I used to want to meet him, but now, I don’t think I’d want to meet any of the Jonas Brothers. They just don’t seem that cool anymore.

cool more chances for us . you give up its better that way ;)

They are not Homosexuals STOP IT!

Joejonassmile I LOVEEEE!Your name AND ICON!

How do you know Nick isn’t gay

~~~~

How do you know he is? Just because the ass of his pants rides down? Because he’s on Broadway? Because he doesn’t hate gay people? All of that doesn’t mean he’s signaling that he’s gay. People defining others by those stereotypes sets the gay movement back fifty years.

Also if he is gay, there’s nothing keeping him from coming out. The Jonas Brothers days as teen idols are over.

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:Joejonassmile I LOVEEEE!Your name AND ICON!

THANK YOU its all inspired by Joe Jonas ;) :* so thanks to him :) :D

And everyone knows Kevin is the gay one. He had a boyfriend before the Jonas Brothers got super popular.

What is t and that is just Crap about Kevin!

DAT ASS.

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:What is t and that is just Crap about Kevin!

I accidentally submit my comment before I finish writing it ;)
    and about kevin and all those stuffs I dont believe it too :)

• joejonassmile

Neil Patrick HARRIS toldThe Hollywood Reporter, “My first response would be Nick Jonas, but that would probably sound dirty, so I’ll go with Paul Rudd. I’m a fan. He’s one of those guys who can do it all.”

whore ass!!hahahahahahahahahaha forever

c’mon nick.. this was your gift for miam??

Thank You Joejonasmile! That is quite alot to say! How do people know Joseph is in Las Vegas?

• Ijustneedyounow

somebody throw a penny in there! lol
    okay… i had my little laughing-spazz-moment. now to the more seriouse things
    i’m kinda worried about nick. when he was still on broadway he always had his new friends around him and was kept busy all the time, now he seems kind of lonely to me (and yes people, even a person that likes to be on their own from time to time can get lonely)i just hope he is okay *sighs*

I feel like he wears those shorts like every other day

• Ijustneedyounow

Jun 10, 2012 @ 01:45 pm
    joejonassmile said:

if i was a guy i’d totally turn gay for neil patrick harris ;) i just looooove barney :D

Why are You talking about Neil Patrick Harris?

People are saying this is the girl from “The Choice” that Joe chose http://www.lasvegassun.com/photos/2012/jun/06/423042/

Nick is not gay, he’s asexual!

I think he is not normal nor does he really want to be.It stems mostly from the fact that he has always been about work!

Children working is just not a good idea.It creates TOOO many problems!

For heaven’s sake, leave poor Nick alone… Kids can’t catch a break! Not like he hasn’t had enough to deal with anyways.. That picture really should not have been posted, ppl need to have a little respect.

Is that picture recent,Sweetheart?

I also heard rumors about the new relationship of nick… I ship Nick and Michael Urie!!

NICKEL sound good (is better that with perez hilton or other guy)

the rich and the famous create their own issues because they’re so bored, they should help other people who have real problems.

• UKnowULuvMe

Nick is not gay, he’s asexual!
    Had to LOL @ that. :D

Hollywood is like the mafia it scares me

Nick Jonas is always cute :) he is at the tony awards right now! looking good as usual

haven’t you ever seen an ass before? not big deal, of course Nick’s had to be this perfect :D

this is not big deal, I’m sure Nick doesn’t mind

• Pones

None of them are Homosexuals. So just Drop the subject,you are obsessed! How do you know he takes antidepressants? By the way Ashely was not PR Delta Yes,Kevin and that baggage Yes but Not for Homosexual reasons!

• sweetsue

Can you give anymore info about that Kevin part please?

• joejonassmile

joejonaslooks so adorable sleeping. // lockerz.com/s/216197071

Another creepy picture

By the way Ashely was not PR Delta Yes,

lol how can you be so sure? Joe and Ashley’s 6 months contract was PR for sure!!!!!

all the gays and pedos are rejoicing! woohoo!

All his girlfriends were Bitches,unfortunitly!

Jun 10, 2012 @ 11:18 pm
    joejonassmile said:

I think Joe REALLY liked Ashley and I think it was 60% Ashley who dumbed joe
    I felt really bad for Joe whille Garbo s wedding
    BTW blind gossip said ashley was cheating on Joe with Kellen Latz!
    ____________

yes, that bitch dumped him. she was rude with him and fans. Anyway that slut is dead and my Joe is happy being single. He deserves a good woman

Awesome?

This is so stupid

This just made my day brighter :)

no comments

Baby marble ass.

Made me laugh so hard and think of my cousin lol.

Ohmygod lol

• SubwayToVenus

Those girls are such creepers omg

omg where is ashley greene now after twilight finished filming shes like irrelevant unless she calls the paps