Demi Lovato SEXY PICTURES LEAKED

demisexy

LMFAOOOO -DEAD-

• Anonymousjen

thanks god , U R NOT A HATER , why most kid r like that? its sad really those WHO CANT DO, TRASH TALK. poor soul.

she’s so fucked up in the head. Do you guys seriously believe all the shit she feeds the media with? not me.

Miley and Demi should have a threesome with nick!!

• Demi Lovato

I HAD AN EATING DISORDER! YOU CAN’T HATE ME!

fuck *cough* you

lol and the lies she tells her fans. lmao she is still like this. lets not forget the photos even AFTER rehab where she was with randoms acting drunk and the one with her shirt unbuttoned and her bra and boobs in some guy’s face.
    she is a good faker to the media and her fans tho. good liar. and that bullshit ‘im a role model’ BITCH PLEASE. if youre a role model, why dont you ever address these skank photos? oh wait. its because she wants people to think she is innocent so she can be perceived as a ‘poor’ disney star who had an ED.
    she has two sides to her and she has a problem of telling the truth

So she was/is an slutty bulimic that cuts herself, does drugs, drinks alchool, punches dancers and the list goes on and on. How can she be consired a “Good Role Model” or “Inspiration”???
    I don’t get it.

This is ridiculous, totally leaked by Chloe Bridges. These picture aren’t even bad – this is a typical 18 year old’s behavior? Plus these are PRE-TREATMENT DAYS.. Whatever, Demi looks hot!

I feel like I’m in the dressing room with her. I don’t want to be there. Help me!

• realistgangsta

Never found her slightly attractive, next.
    ——————–
    agree

You act like you know her Damn.. you dont know shit about her personal life.. only the things you see on t.v, interviews and websites like this, Your acting like if you could tell her whole life story.. CHILL, Stop hating on ppl or saying there fake if you’ve never lived there life dumbfuck.. You Talking about that she has two sides like if she your fucking bestfriend. Dont talk about people if you dont know their entire life.

Uhm? You’re a fucking idiot. She wouldn’t have gone to a treatment center and talked to those people about being there if she never went. And she wouldn’t stand there and lie to everyone, even her family, just to get “attention from the media” that’s the wrong way to get it. So you’re just ignorant for thinking that. She CLEARLY had a problem if theres pictures of her cuts and you can see the scars on her wrists plus the weight she’s gained, but i think she looks even more beautiful now. So stop being ignorant and stop wasting your time on hating on Demi, the amount of people that love her outweighs the amount of people that don’t by a long shot. So just stfu and find something better to do with your life.

jesus. demi is still as fucked up and crazy as ever.

she just wants to pretend she is not cutting or drugging anymore. Just media and demi fans will belive anything.

that fat_arse needs to stop using her “problems” to sell albums.

DEMI……..you’ll always be a Jonas sideshow freak.

Lame ass excuses.

Agreed! She’s just so screwed up in the head and there is NO way she is more “confident” now, if anything she’s even more self-conscious and plays the part of the “sweet innocent little eating disorder-victim” to the press to get attention. Ugh.

Why are you even looking at these pics if you hate her?! Oh yeah, cos you can’t comment otherwise.
    And I guess you all know her personally to know what’s crap and what isn’t? OK then.
    This was before treatment. Let the girl move on. Whatever she does or doesn’t do doesn’t affect you and never will. Let it go!

old news OU, old news.these were leaked after she went into rehab.

I can’t believe people defends Demi. It looks like she can act pretty well, she deserves an Oscar for being the Best Fake Bitch Ever.
    All that comes out of her mouth is bullshit and i’m not buying it.

Lol @ you and your un-intelligence. She wasn’t lying” lmao. Sure, she slipped up and fell back into old routines; WHATEVER.. relapse is a part of recovery, hell in fact its expected! And whaaaat? She’s not a good role model because she “doesn’t address her skank photos?”, lmfao give me a break. Why should she have to? If she wants to take a sexy picture, she can go right ahead! Like seriously, look on any teenage girls phone and she’ll have a picture like this. She’s acting like ANY NORMAL 18/19 yr old WOULD – good try, though. & just because she doesn’t tell the public EVERY single fucking part of her life and recovery, does not make her a liar. Why should she have to? She owes you nothing. Some shit’s personal, and I’m sure she’ll address her relapse one day but for right now, let the girl be. She’s come a long way from where she was, so take your ignorance else where. That is all, do some research, and have a nice day! xoxo

I think these pictures are sexy. Niall and Wilmer must be fapping right now! Joe reads this site too he’ll probably fap! You ate just jealous you don’t have sexy pics like these!!!!

She will leak her own sex tape and then play innocent and embarassed. All she cares is about publicity. *cough* FAMEWHORE *cough*

• stupidcunts

@Anonymous these were not leaked after rehab u dumb bitch omfg r u stupid we saw these wayy before rehab dumb cunt. old news, whore!

If this was Miley, Lovatics will be trashing her but it’s her idol so they are defending her lol i can’t with hypocrisy

Jun 11, 2012 @ 11:54 am

So trueeeee

you all know her little stint in rehab was so that she couldn’t get charged by the dancer she punched right? the girl was gonna sue so they passed her off as being “ill” and then she made it into something bigger to appeal to all her fans. she’s the biggest fake bitch ever.

• duckyhoward15

sorry but i think people should care about her music and leave her personal life alone people should try and have some resepect to others :/

• EarthChild

These are so old. Like I saw them when she was in rehab old.

to all the mean and rude ass comments on here do you even know how old these are this was way before she had help and she’s not a whore thank you there sooo many girls out there that do the same and dress even worse one of you on here saying shes a slut has probably done stuff like this or wears clothes that show everything so go to hell demi is amazing and shes nothing like this now

—————-
    All that comes out of her mouth is bullshit and i’m not buying it.
    —————-
    This two comments fit like a puzzle

• Nicole

WTF Oceanup why are u posting shit that was on here before this was wayyy before she went to rehab. Stop fucking postiing shit that is old.

Who cares how old these pictures are??
    She’s still da same slutty bitch playing inocent.

whatever, i wanna fuck that ass…

• Nicole

I agree with u:)

• JustxLeex

thoese pics dont even look “nude”.
    they actually look like from a shooting.

DEMI……..you’ll always be a Jonas sideshow freak
    That statement was pure genius.

———————–

Girl, just stop.

How am I going to stop something I didn’t even participate in? I was just stating that fans are over using the word. Fuck off.

SubwayToVenus said:

———————–

Girl, just stop.

———————————

You already know. Just telling you to just drop. It’s done. Don’t have to F off.

If you think Demi needs “those friends” to be a complete and utter failure, think again. She made all of those decisions on her own. She is a nasty whore who isn’t even comfortable with her own sexuality. QQ more.

——————————–

Actually I don’t know, but yeah I guess I’ll stop not because you tell me to but because I don’t care, I just don’t like it when people over use that word. Bye.

STV, stop making this website so miserable for other people.

• SubwayToVenus

STV, stop making this website so miserable for other people.

Omg shut up I did nothing wrong, I barely even commented on this post, please leave me alone, I didn’t do anything wrong, stop.

Demi is cute.

See how emotional and aggressive you are? :/ You stop.

• SubwayToVenus

See how emotional and aggressive you are? :/ You stop.

I am not, but if you’re telling me to stop when I’m not doing anything I will react. Please leave me alone, I’ll stop commenting now. Goodbye.

• A.C.

I can’t believe this is Niall Horan’s future wife. -__-

Oh who cares if it’s cyber-bullying. She’s a celebrity, she wont even read this. And even if she will, and she can’t handle it, she’s chosen the wrong career path.

———————————-

Who cares if it is cyber-bullying? Are you kidding me? Cyber-bullying is no joke. People die from this type of harassment. It’s not cool at all to do that to anyone. No matter what if they read this stuff or not.

i agree

LOLOLOLOL WHAT A HOE! Funny how she’s made out to be some “role model” LMFAO, I laugh SO hard at that. Some “role model”, some “inspiration.” I just feel bad for her fans, they’ve been lied to by her for so long.

Regardless if these pictures were pre-rehab, this is what led her there. Clearly she’s hyped on something. They all are. Red cups… bathroom photos. It’s the Camp Rock crew.

Obviously all of these pictures will keep leaking. The pictures are just very slutty. and of course the better she does the more pictures will surface.

I’m just curious as to what she’s going to have to say. A bunch of BS I’m sure. Fan since the day one and will remain one. She makes some entertaining music she just takes some stupid pictures.

• -A

Payback’s a BITCH.

-A

• -A

Payback’s a BITCH.

-A

i hope for her sake, no more photos like these will surace.

————————————-

“Being role model isn’t about being being perfect. It’s about going through hell and coming out as strong as you can.”

Point. Blank. Period.

How long will the Demi hating go on? She doesn’t deserve hate. Sure, she deserves more therapy and such, since it’s OBVIOUS she’s still got a lot of work to do. But come ON, people! NO one deserves this much hate!

Lol.

• SubwayToVenus

By the way the word BULLYING is overused and overrated, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT and stop using a word that englobes so much more than a negative personal opinion.

————————————-

We saw SOME of these pictures as SOON as she entered rehab. Never before.

They were definitely taken during the Camp Rock 2 tour. Dumb ass.

It’s *YOU and *ARE.

Of course you’d be able to spell the word “whore” correctly. Clearly those who are ones, know how to spell it correctly.

LOL.

Cute.

—————————–

ROTFLLL!

She was soooo messed up , glad she doesn’t hang out anymore with those kind of ” friends ”

Gald that Demi is doing so much better. Progress is better than nothing.

People make mistakes everyday. Some more than others. Sometimes it takes a person to make a lot of the same mistakes to finally learn something. Demi will learn. She trying to do better. No she is not GOD she is a HUMAN being with thoughts and feelings just like the rest of us. Who are you to be so rude and judgement of that? SMH.

———————–

Girl, just stop.

Everyone know that Lovato and Chloe Bridges had a lesbian relationship in 2010

she was SO hot

Why do you come on here to look at this if you hate her..and how would you know she is lying? Do you know her personally ..I do believe she went through alot of shit in her life and went down a wrong path..and yes when someone goes through shit like that they start acting like that…anybody who says she is just a slutty anorexic girl who just cuts herself should stfu because they don’t know shit what it’s like to go through that so stop being inconsiderate assholes..and plus who cares these pictures are old and alot of teens take pictures like that LOVE YOU DEMI<3

I see you’ve fallen into her trap, it’s okay honey there’s still time to save yourself.

Everyone know that Lovato and Chloe Bridges had a lesbian relationship in 2010
    ____

and in May of 2010 Lovato was dating (in secret) wilmer valderrama too.

Everyone know that Lovato and Chloe Bridges had a lesbian relationship in 2010
    ____

and in May of 2010 Lovato was dating (in secret) wilmer valderrama too.
    ____

Chloe Bridges was completely responsible for Demi going crazy in 2010; she got her interested in substances and alcohol, encouraged her to be rude to Selena and was ultimately the real reason they stopped talking, changed her for the worse (at the time) & make Joe lose all interest he ever had in her or that exact reason, etc..

Chloe was a fucking monster and a terrible influence in my opinion, and was/is probably bitter about Demi dropping her sorry-irrelevant ass as a friend so decided to leak these private photos to try to drag her down.

she’s so irrelavent.

these are old. im a fan of Demi and i know she likes to get a bit frisky sometimes. she’s a teenager, we all like to get tipsy/drunk once in a while. plus she was in a bad mind set at this time. Demi’s a total sweetheart who likes to get crazy sometimes, what’s the harm in that?

She’s such a hypocrite! I used to love her back in ’08 but now i can’t stand her! She acts like she’s and inspiration and a role model but she’s just a FAMEWHORE who acts all innocent to get attention.
    I’m not buying it…

I hope OceanUp feel proud about this. It’s sickening to think that people in this world think it’s acceptable to leak pictures of someone who needed help. Demi wasn’t in the right healthy mind, I think at least everyone should respect that, and people can say what they want about her but it’s different now, SHE GOT HELP. I think OceanUp should delete these pictures. DISGUSTING.

Just lost my respect for her all together now. we know she had a eating disorder and she suffers from bipolar disorder but what if younger girls see this? i think its horrible.

wow i love dumi, i mean demi. she’s such an inspiration. she seriously went through sooooo much… like, her life is so horrible… Nobody’s life is as bad as hers. Let’s all pray for her!!!

First off, this doesn’t make her a slut. I think the people on this website are fucking 12 and under I swear. She’s in a BRA and fucking SHORTS. You don’t wear bikinis to the beach? It’s practically the same thing, she’s not bloody naked. She’s not a fucking famewhore, she’s FAMOUS. People KNOW who Demi is. I consider famewhores people who do ANYTHING for attention and aren’t that well known. She’s pretty damn well-known and has been for a while. These pictures are SUPER old, she doesn’t even have all the tattoos that she has now. Plus who gives a flying FUCK about these pictures? They’re old and were leaked forever ago. She’s hot and she will always be. Fuck off if you don’t like her I don’t understand why ANYONE wastes their time hating on people they don’t like. You’re not affecting HER, she’s still making money, you’re still sitting behind your computer bitching about someone who doesn’t know or care about your existence. GTFO.
    —————–
    No it’s not practically the same thing as the beach. Beaches are hot and you get wet, hence the need to wear a bikini. She’s volunetarily showing off her body to a camera in a room. That is NOT the same thing as going to the beach. She is not a ‘slut’, but she sure does have some issues…just like Miley and every other celebrity who likes to show off her body for attention. She’s not a famewhore, but she’s very attention-seeking. This may not affect her in any way, but people have the right to state their opinions and say what’s on their mind. Yes, some are TOO unnecessarily rude, but maybe she should think twice about taking pics like that of herself. OH, and I’m eighteen, not twelve.

this one’s especially like going to the beach… http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=79136&fid=550436

• SICKOFYOU

They are old, but still sexy.

• viciousmagic

lol Idk why people get so disgusted and scared of these pictures… Like if seeing them would steal their purity and commitment with God or something LOL the only thing missing is these people getting down on their knees and pray like madre teresa LOLOL

don’t be scared, people. you should already be used to that in the celebrity world. it’s no big deal, but if it that really offends your pudency, just close your little beautiful and pure eyes!

• viciousmagic

oh by the way, I hate sexist society.
    Man can actually pose without shirt, with only underwears that girls will say: OHH UAU HOTT!
    And when womans do it they’re sluts, whores. Have you ever seen someone call a man by whore?

girls will always practice sexist against themselves without even noticing it.

I don’t get it.

how could you say that people who were bullied 3456789years ago are allowed to do
    anything and still be perfect just the way they are

These are less revealing than those pics of her at the beach. YAWN.

I saw worst things… what’s the problem? everyone who is famous does this things

she doesn’t want what she preaches!

• ness

bullying at it’s best done here on this website on this post. You all are idiots. You just prove that you’re idiotic little girls. Good job girls. Go over analyze some other shit. Demi is great. I feel like the same person is posting all the nasty comments. Pathetic.

she is a pig slut. so fake girl

She’s a whore, thats all.
    Demi Lovato fans are soo stupid.
    She’s such a famewhore

oh and that sober is sexy bullshit, no one buys it. seriously, shes not 21, shes around famous people, she can get alcohol without a problem and she thinks sober is sexy. liaaaar

know what it is funnier and fans of miley criticizing demi you guys do not have any right to ordinary demi, miley as the anniversary of her fiance read the penis with your mouth much worse than these pictures demi

LOL you’re dumb. She hasn’t been supporting “Sober Is Sexy” for a LOOONG time now..

• DemiForPresident

You lovatics are so fucking retarded, like you don’t have ONE excuse to defend her bullshit, just shut up, you’re not lawyers and she’s not God.

Haven’t commented on here in a while, but i think I’ll respond to you. I’m not gonna tell you to get a life even though you should, but kid you really need to stop. It’s obvious you hate Demi for some reason. IDK what the fuck she did to piss you off, but seriously grow up. You claim to hate Demi so much, you say all these stupid ass things about here, but yet your ass comments on her gossip more than i do, and I’m a fan! Bottom line, stop the unnecessary hate we have enough of that in this cruel world.

tbh i don’t find her attractive

wilmer & Demi meant to be true love…forever and always.
    wilmer’s body on top of Demi
    Thrusting till she moans in pleasure wooooo

these are so old….

Most of these we’ve seen before. They did throw a couple new ones in there. Yea it’s kinda silly and irresponsible of her for taking these, but she also looks HOTT. She’s going to see these & then cry that she’s not that skinny anymore.

I wanna have sex with her even more. That is all.

you don’t know shit about her either. You just believe her lies.
    She didn’t went through a tough life. She wasn’t raped, got cancer or didn’t have a home. She caused herself all the damage, she cut herself, she forced herself to puke and became bulimic and anorexic. She did/does drugs bcuz it was her choice.
    I just feel bad for people who is actually lay in a hospital and got a disease they didn’t ask for or caused. People that wanna live and wanna to have the health Demi could have because she didn’t got a disease, she caused her diseases, she chose to fucked up all by herself.
    She didn’t appreciated her life.

you don’t know shit about her either. You just believe her lies.
    She didn’t appreciated her life.

you don’t know shit about her either. You just believe her lies.
    She didn’t appreciated her life.

• Niall’s bitch

SO OLD!
    Niall careful she is a prostitute in disguise

• memiAndniley

Such a attention whore, and I’m not just saying this because of these pictures

=========

Oh give me a fucking BREAK! I’m 18 and I don’t have shirtless photo shoots at my friend’s house, and never does my twin sister, my friends, etc etc etc. Really, the ‘EVERYONE DOES IT’ excuse is old as fuck. Only insecure skanks have pictures like this and even Demi herself knows it deep down. these were not “Normal” photos/behaviors.

• mileyqueen

i still think that the slut pics were originally a video.
    demi lovato, im watching you. this video is gonna release soon…i know it..

Really, Lovatic(s)? This is a “normal” teenage happening? In what universe?

• mileyqueen

Really, Lovatic(? This is a “normal” teenage happening? In what universe?
    ______
    LOL that guys face is all like ‘THEY WANT THE DICK’

• The cunt destroyer

I love how in every picture she looks totally off her face! & Agreed with mileyqueen, they look like frozen shots from a video! Oooer drama, love it. When it releases lets watch her milk it and act the innocent little …cunt

=========

AMEN. I’m 18, and I don’t do crap like this. honestly, the whole “every 19 year old has a picture like that” excuse is PATHETIC. You probably mean the skanky attention-seeking 19 year olds. They aren’t normal. In fact, even for a 20-30 year old, I find this quite vulgar!

you don’t know shit about her either. You just believe her lies.
    She didn’t appreciated her life.
    —————-

I agree with this. People sympathize her because she had to go through rehab and whatnot. Girl, there are children starving who actually don’t have food to eat (not voluntarily starving themselves), there are kids in the hospital dying of cancer or any other deadly disease (like my cousin), there are kids in south america who are homeless and take care of themselves. This girl HAS IT ALL. She’s filthy rich, she has millions of fans, and she has a set career. So many people would give up to have a life like hers, and she complains that she gets bullied and she’s ‘fat’. So many kids out there actually do get bullied, and they don’t have millions of fans and millions of dollars and millions of cameras to cry to. On top of that, they would never pose like this in front of a camera. Get over yourself Demi.

Shut up, yes you do.

• demi’s line of coke

i’ve gotten up close and personal with her so don’t tell me to not believe the lies, you fans are the ones believing her lies ;)

Lots of haters up in post smh.

her attention-seeking actions are what are keeping her famous tbh.

Haters gon hate

i have never seen a dumber more gullible fanbase then lovatics like ebvcery fanbase otehr than yours knows shes an attension seekin whore exept u dumbasses seriously this is y idont want my niall 2 date her hes got teh sweet soul of a 12 year old hes so adorable kind and swet and if he dates her she will ruin her

opps i mean him

People giving Demi attention like you is what keeping her famous lol.

Who gives a shit!!

Please use spell check next time because I don’t understand one word you just said @Niall Stan.

Whoever leaked these pictures is a cunt.

The pics of Demi is old. Who currrrs!

——————
    LOL I know 8 year olds that have better spelling and grammar.

People giving Demi attention like you is what keeping her famous lol.
    How am I giving her attention? This is my first time commenting on her pictures. I’m not a fan or a hater. I just think that because she is seeking attention with pictures like these, people talk about her more and her fans feel like coming here and defending her.

• Jadorelissa

Exactly. This is old news. People either love or hate this girl and none of us KNOW her. This is bullshit.

=========

———————–

HAHA! Loving this – you POOR poor ignorant little brats. Hmm, don’t take pictures like this or know anyone who takes pictures similar to this… okay, lets recap and solve this. Maybe you’re ashamed of your body? Maybe you’re justa prude woman? I don’t know, not my problem. Who are you to say anything anyways? Fuck I don’t find these any worse than ANY bikini pictures out there lmfao GO TO A LOCAL CLUB, SEE THE OUTFITS GIRLS WEAR IN PUBLIC, and THEN come and say these are skanky. These were PRIVATE pictures, not meant for anyone to see, so get the fuck over it. You people think you have so much authority to just come on here and disrespect someone you DON’T even know personally, its sick. No better than your highschool mean girl. I don’t know who ever taught you that being a nasty little girl was ever classy or right. You should be embarrassed. Grow up, and realize you have no say on what this girl does and have no right to judge. And no, sweetheart: your nasty little opinionated comments are quite vulgar. Have such a problem with this lady? SIMPLE, easy, intelligent solution; avoid the posts. Mmkay? Easy, right? You have yourselfs a nice night ladies! xo

• xEmilyy_x3

i’ve seen a lot of these pics before. and tbh i don’t care.

it’s private photos, they were never suppose to leak…

and i don’t see the big deal? at least she has some clothes on.

for that exact reason***
    Don’t mind my grammar mistakes, I was typing way too fast hahah.

—————–
    No it’s not practically the same thing as the beach. Beaches are hot and you get wet, hence the need to wear a bikini. She’s voluntarily showing off her body to a camera in a room. That is NOT the same thing as going to the beach. She is not a ‘slut’, but she sure does have some issues…just like Miley and every other celebrity who likes to show off her body for attention. She’s not a famewhore, but she’s very attention-seeking. This may not affect her in any way, but people have the right to state their opinion and say what’s on their mind. Yes, some are TOO unnecessarily rude, but maybe she should think twice before taking pics like these. Just my 50 cents. OH, and I’m eighteen, not twelve.

Demi is flawless! The Queen! :)

honestly, who gives a crap? this is her life; let her live it. if she wants to cut herself, do drugs, and pose shirtless, let her be. it’s not your life or your business. buy her music if you like it. watch her movies if you want. that is as far as people should go. she’s full of flaws, but aren’t we all? go do something productive with your life

If my mom walked by right now and saw him looking at her pics, she’d probably think i was looking at pron lmaoo

You are still making a comment and giving her more comment which is bring her attention. These pics are old anyways.

hahaha dude so are you!! besides…it’s one comment. how the fuck will one comment make a difference to her when she has millions of other crap to worry about. and i know they’re old. she probably forgot about the whole thing.

*me not him

• SubwayToVenus

Tell me tell me tell me something I don’t know, something I don’t knoooooooow

• SubwayToVenus

Demi is beautiful and talent. If you think she is not then get off of her post. The same people who hate on her over and over on here are more dedicated than her actually fans to make a comment and read her news. How sad.

new demi leaks? these are from 2010 -.-

Subways you have no room to talk lol.

i wonder who leaked these photos without her permission in the first place.

• SubwayToVenus

Subways you have no room to talk lol.

Says whoooooo, btw she’s not that attractive, I’d rather see Miley in a bra!

• SubwayToVenus

Maybe if she wasn’t bending like she has some sort of back pain these pics would be actually hot.

• SubwayToVenus

I wonder if a creepy man or one of her lesbian friends took these pics.

Attention is attention. No matter how big, little, positive or negative it is. Plus, that fine if I making a comment or more about Demi. I’m actually a fan of hers. :)

Ugh 100% agreed!! Best post I’ve ever seen about Demi, to be honest. What a fucking brat she is.

Cyber bullying in action I see.

Well, good for you. that’s all I wil say to you. good for you. you must be so proud of your idol. I vote you stop replying to me so I don’t feel the urge to kick your ass without even knowing you.
    guess you can call me a hater then, huh? well, haters gon hate. ;)

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

I wonder if a creepy man or one of her lesbian friends took these pics.
    I wonder why these things are being leaked like they still have relevance? Fucking old ass shit doesn’t need to be dredged up.

Idk probably just a creeper who wanted to leak them lmao

am i the only one who thinks that those picz is so normal what so slutty about it ?!! it looks like any picz girls post on facebook !!

• SubwayToVenus

Amen. And she’s a hypocrite and that’s why I stopped liking her, she contradicts herself with every word she says, but it’s her life, no one deserves someone telling them to kill themselves over the internet, but worse things happen you know.

• I like pie

^ i’m sure not every girl would post pics like that on facebook. i know i wouldnt.

joke ? check
    trash ? check
    idiot ? check

well done Dumbi

• Amanda P. – Texas

OKAY. Yeah, these pictures just make people lose even more respect for her – including myself – and yeah, it’s disgusting and shameful, but really? Bashing her for her mental illnesses?
    Since she’s a full functioning, intellectual adult (despite the reek of immature skankiness that oozes out of three pictures) I’m sure she’s very aware of the circumstances regarding homeless kids and cancer stricken patients. Yeah, some aspects of people’s lives can be extremely terrible but does that make someone else’s life less… worse? I don’t respect Demi but I do respect the fact that she has the courage to raise awareness for mental health related issues. Because trust me, it is friggin terrible to have messed up crap going about in your head. Remember little kids, the brain controls everything in your body and if your brain is sick, you are the sickest that you can be. People with cancer and physical terminal conditions can seek treatment and the Doctor takes care of it, sometimes they die and it’s horrible but with mental illnesses, it’s up to YOU to fix it & sometimes you can’t do it. You just can’t. And sadly… that leads to suicide, or physical and emotional self torture.
    Demi’s rich, famous and loved but that doesn’t make her mental illnesses any better. Being trapped inside the walls your brain puts up for you hurts. It can’t be numbed by pain killers and pills.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

Idk probably just a creeper who wanted to leak them lmao
    Probably. I think it has something to do with the X Factor as well since her being on it makes her semi-relevant again. I hate these dumb famewhores who use celebs to feel like they have relevance.

• SubwayToVenus

It’s not their fault that celebs are stupid enough to take these pics and upload them (and this goes for every celeb who has ever done it including miley) if you don’t want people to leak them, then don’t do it, or do it, but keep them to yourself lol

i wonder who leaked these photos in the first place. it’s creepy

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    ________________
    I know right? I’ve taken naughty pics out of boredom and then deleted them IMMEDIATELY. I still think uploaders are despicable, though. You’re not relevant and you never will be.

think beofre you post pictures people! they may come back and haunt you.

________________

Exactly, delete them or just keep them in your camera, lol.
    Yeah they are tbh.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

________________

Exactly, delete them or just keep them in your camera, lol.
    Yeah they are tbh.
    _________________
    Yes! So how have you been?

i would take nude photos it’s stuid

why is someone saying that chloe bridges leaked these photos?

• UKnowULuvMe

why is someone saying that chloe bridges leaked these photos?
    ________________
    Who?

I agree with MOST of you about MOST of the stuff you’re talking about. I used to think Demi was awesome, but now, she won’t stop talking about rehab, her style in clothing is terrible, and she’s not intelligent. What ever happened to SMART singers and actors who went to school for their fame? Got an education?

I DO like some of Demi’s music, however. I DO think she’s talented. She’s just…I see her for who she is now. I’m only gonna focus on her music from now on.

She looks like an idiot in these pics. Only weird people pose together like that. Gross. And yes, these pics are suped old

guess you can call me a hater then, huh? well, haters gon hate.

——————-

LOL shut up! Come over and try. Oh wait! You can’t! This is the internet afterall. Awww! Oh btw, she is not my idol. I am just a FAN of her music not her personal life like some people get so into on here.

• unique

SubwayToVenus said:
    Subways you have no room to talk lol.

Says whoooooo, btw she’s not that attractive, I’d rather see Miley in a bra!

=============
    Really? that’s your opinion,, but for me she’s a hot mama!! and this pics are so hot..

SubwayToVenus said:
    Subways you have no room to talk lol.

Says whoooooo, btw she’s not that attractive, I’d rather see Miley in a bra!

=============

———————

^ HELLLLS yeah she’s a hot mamma! I’d kill to look like her anyyyyyyyday, hands down – and I’ve thought this ever since day one.

People can de delusional just to have things support their bias or cause drama.
    Fact: Some so these were pics posted whiel Demi was in TMT. These are obviously the rest of the pics.
    Fact: Demi has admitted many times after tMT that she did some questionable things. Fact: She says she STILL have issues with self esteem and has cut etc.. since getting out of TMT.
    Didn’t you listen/watch the MTV Stay Strong Documentary?
    Demi doesn’t even talk/associate with those girls/guy anymore since TMT.
    FACT: This is a LIFE long struggle KIDS. You can’t snap your finger and you are cured instantly of self harm,bulimia etc..
    Someone out there is trying to ONCE again stir up crap on Demi to bring her down and embarrass her. VERY obvious.
    Get back with me when you have more life experience and can seperate BS from reality. Than we can maybe talk.

• unique

Jun 11, 2012 @ 06:40 pm
    People can de delusional just to have things support their bias or cause drama.
    Didn’t you listen/watch the MTV Stay Strong Documentary?
    Demi doesn’t even talk/associate with those girls/guy anymore since TMT.

=============

This!! Thank you!

• UKnowULuvMe

I don’t get the point of leaking these photographs. If everyone knows these are hella old, are they still conversial?

please…these are so old..

• averie8

I wonder who wants to ruin Demi now? And I bet no one even cares.. These are old plus it just makes her sexier than before;)

• caitlynleigh_xo

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen most of these before…

Never found her slightly attractive, next.

So…. she’s a slut. What a shock
    Tell me something i don’t know *

Miley is the bitch huh I dont hate demi nor care about selena but none of them have their pictures leaked or pretend like they’re what they’re not Miley is real and that’s why I have loads of respect and love for her :)

• Openyourdamneyes

Lol to the fucking idiots backing up demi. Shut the hell up. These celebrities don’t even care about us. All they care about is selling their dumb ass music and promoting movies so they get money from y’all. Why the hell do you guys back up celebs? Fuck is wrong with this world?! Go look up to your parents or opening a holy book to lead you through life. Find peace in something other than this stupid shit. People are SO STUPID. And please, I already know y’all are going to start backing her up for no reason. Don’t bother cause I don’t give a shit.

• MusicMusicMusic

Wow, I have never witnessed so much cyberbullying… In my opinion, what a lot of you guys are saying are beyond disrespectful… and I’m not even a Demi fan :/

Demi is sexy and she knows it! ;)

• dem dem fan

these are so old. pre-rehab. get over it. shes hot. she can take all the photos she wants. she was also on drugs during this so maybe she wasnt in her right mind. people need to just back off her

chloe bridges was in camp rock 2 with demi and she’s also in the photos with her. someone who here said she posted the pics

MusicMusicMusic said:

————————-

I know! I agree with you! It’s so sad. People who claim that they use to be fans of Demi or other people turn out to be the worst haters than her actually haters from the start. I think that is just awful. I don’t get it? Why do you take SOOO much of your time to hate and hate on someone that you dislike so much? Also act like you know everything little thing about them? And you don’t. Why waste your time to doing that? Leave them alone and convert that energy into something positive.

I was a fan of her back in 2009. When i used to believe her lies.

————————–

That’s the point of being a fan of someone. It is all about their business life not personal.

Yup. And there ARE sane and smart celebrities out there. They’re just being overpowered right now by the INsane and NOT smart. :/

MusicMusicMusic said:

We are just speaking our thoughts.
    Everybody has their own opinions but some are rudes than others to expresse them.
    Anyway, i agree with most of the comments

These are old…i’m not saying every girl does this but you know what? Most girls do this. She was going through a very rough stage, these are still before rehab. This is when she was losing all control of everything. Don’t judge. You guys act like you haven’t done anything wrong at all. She’s fake? sure think all you want but you know what? She probably regrets taking these photos, drinking that beer, snorting that coke, and probably even more. She is trying to mature and move on from that.

Fame changes people…You think it would be fabulous and glamorous to be in the lime light? I don’t think so. So many pressure from people. Reading websites and blogs like this? She wanted everyone to love her. Fake ass bitch? this is the stuff that she most likely read over the years she has been famous and tore her down.

People can de delusional just to have things support their bias or cause drama.
    Didn’t you listen/watch the MTV Stay Strong Documentary?
    Demi doesn’t even talk/associate with those girls/guy anymore since TMT.

=============

This!! Thank you!

YES! Exactly. People are so small minded, and arrogant when it comes to addictions and illnesses. You can’t cure this kind of stuff over night, no matter what you read or see; it just doesn’t happen like that. Who is anyone to judge or say she’s a liar for being fucking real? Of course she’s gonna slip up and cut, throw up her food, and even slip back into substance abuse along the way, its all part of the journey of recovery. Relapse is expected, and it will happen.. but that does not make her any less strong, or even untruthful. She’s come a long fucking way from where she was when these photos were taken so lighten up and be positive people.

• xFireBomb

These are hella old. And plus, name one teenage girl that doesn’t take at least one provocative picture of herself. Some of us might delete them when we’re done, but we still take them.