Jessica Sanchez Zayn Malik Cute Meeting

zFF
sanchez-1
sanchez-1

Jessica Sanchez sang the national anthem at the Pacquiao-Bradley fight

this weekend. She also met Zayn Malik, her favorite of the One Direction boys.

Phoenix pix and videos HERE and HERE! Thx Annalisa!

• exoticmist

Jessica is a great singer, but i’m happy Phillip won even though I think that Colton should have been the winner.

I agreed with you until you said Colton should have been the winner. Just no, in my opinion.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Victoria :D

• l?veislouder

this pakistani guy
    let him come here and he’ll end up driving a cab rofl
    And he’d still be a better person than you, imagine that.

• SubwayToVenus

MARI AND DANI

• l?veislouder

Carolineeee :) what’s up bb? <3

• SubwayToVenus

Jun 11, 2012 @ 04:16 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    Carolineeee what’s up bb? <3

Hiyaaaaaa, I’m fine, what’s up?

• l?veislouder

Hiyaaaaaa, I’m fine, what’s up?
    I’m watching “Figure it Out”
    It was an old game show I was addicted to when I was younger, and now they’ve brought it back to redo it. It’s not the same, but people are getting slimed way better haha

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t get why Harry is so fucking attractive, he dresses like a hobo and I bet he doesn’t even wash his hair, he uses dry shampoo.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m watching “Figure it Out”

Lmao, sounds like you’re entertained.

• l?veislouder

Lmao, sounds like you’re entertained.
    Haha yes, I am. It’s over now, so I’m now watching the baseball game :)

Oh, I haven’t replied to you on tumblr yet, so I’ll just write here: I don’t know how people find those things out; obviously it’s not something easily verified, but that’s just what someone said, that she apparently killed herself due to the hate. I don’t believe it, but I thought it was worth mentioning since it was going around.

• SubwayToVenus

That is horrible if she really did that omg, however, how did she keep on getting hate if she deleted her Tumblr? I don’t believe it.

She’s a fantastic singer but her personality completely ruins her for me.

Aw they look cute Zayn + Jessica = ya ya ya …… Zayn + Perrie = na na na lool

• ParadiseBieber

I’m sorry but i just have to say this…
    i ship them rather than Zerrie

I ship myself with Zayn..

• SubwayToVenus

this pakistani guy
    let him come here and he’ll end up driving a cab rofl

Wow.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m sorry but i just have to say this…
    i ship them rather than Zerrie

Same here.

• ParadiseBieber

zayn has such a nice behind

• SubwayToVenus

Jessica
    Colton
    Phillip
    That was my order.

Who is Jessica Sanchez and why should I care about her?

• SubwayToVenus

Who is Jessica Sanchez and why should I care about her?

She won second place this season of american idol and she’s more talented than Demi, Taylor, Miley, Jonas brothers, Justin bieber and one direction combined.

I don’t get the people hating on her. They don’t even know her personally. They hate her cause she’s a great singer and celebrities believed she should’ve won. Mann.. Jealous people these days

• vintagelovers

Zessica! <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

this pakistani guy
    let him come here and he’ll end up driving a cab rofl
    Racist prick, much?

SubwayToVenus said:
    Who is Jessica Sanchez and why should I care about her?

I totally agree with you!
    she rocks!

• l?veislouder

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah, someone probably saw she deleted her blog and decided to say she killed herself. It’s easy to say, hard to disprove now that she deleted, so… But still, awful to say and definitely atrocious to make up >.< – Some people are seriously sick, like even if she wrote some awful shit, it’s wrong to joke about that.

• l?veislouder

I know. The girl needed therapy and maybe medication, not death -____-

Jun 11, 2012 @ 03:32 pm

Who is Jessica Sanchez and why should I care about her?

She was runner up on this season’s American Idol. She’s not really famous, but she’s a good singer.

Uhm, Zayn should be the one feeling honored. She’s unbelievable! Oh, and I like her personality :) She’s SO sweet and humble

They could pass up as siblings.

• l?veislouder

Jun 11, 2012 @ 04:57 pm
    They could pass up as siblings.
    Not even. Cousins maybe, but go look at Zayn’s three sisters and see that there’s no resemblance between them and Jessica.

ewww someone has an ugly icon here..

not subway’s, loveislouder’s or LLL’s

she’s too ugly for zayn

• BeingTrue

Im freaking jealous of Zayn. I LOVE YOU JESSICAAAAAAAAAA.

• Liz

Sorry for asking, english is not my first language, but what does “I ship…” mean? :)

zyan is so ugly. mario lopez 2

• NiallsFood

Jessica is perf . K

LOL Fillipino power!
    It be awesome if my bb Vanessa was in the photo it would be flawless!

So sick of these horrible teeny bop singers, what ever happened to real talent?

• A.C.

Perrie is an amazing singer and massive talented just like Jessica too!

• HEY WHAT UP 2-2-94

MY BEST FRIEND THINKS HE IS A HOTTIE HOTTIE AND SHE IS SO CUTE LETS SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

• NiallsFood

She’s adorable ! and he’s such a hottie . xx

• SubwayToVenus

SHE’S FUCKING AMAZING.
    Zayn should be the one feeling honoured tbh, she’s so talented.

this pakistani guy
    let him come here and he’ll end up driving a cab rofl

she can sing

• exoticmist

She did really well with the national anthem.

• duckyhoward15

zaynie :3

I’m sorry but i just have to say this…
    i ship them rather than Zerrie

Love her! Girl can sing great! What a talented young lady.