Julianne Hough, ‘I Want To Hate 1D..’

jlugh

Julianne Hough said at premiere of her new film Rock Of Ages: ‘I like the One Direction song, I want to hate this song but I love them so much, I don’t know too much because they just came out in America, so I like ‘What Makes You Beautiful.’ On her favorite 1D member: ‘I don’t even know what they look like.’

Around the web

• lovelife

Julianne Hough is so fucking flawless.

• lovelife

I don’t care what anyone says.. this girl has some serious talent. I would kill to dance like her, when someone is truly gifted no one should hate. And I liked footloose, I thought she was good.

___

The Footloose remake was a great movie, 10x better than the original imo. This girl is so talented, shes amazing at everything she does.

• xAskTaylorx

She’s not making much sense here. Does she love me or not?
    -___-

• duckyhoward15

Jinxx. said:

Jun 12, 2012 @ 11:41 pm
    duckyhoward15 said:
    Katie said:

At least she likes them for their music and not what they look like. Like you obviously do.
    Stop being a shallow bitch. Just because someone compliments them on something that they’re SUPPOSED to be recognized by doesn’t mean she’s a bitch.
    That would actually be you. So just shut the fuck up before you decide to talk.
    ==========
    … and this is why I’m getting over one direction.
    directioners are as bad as beliebers. annoying as fuqqqq.
    i think u can like thier music and avoid their fans if u hate them but still if someone have something nice to say , say it but if u donot so donot talk and i think she should put this in her mind

• lovelife

she didnt even say anything rude…

bubble butt :)

que pendeja esta

Watch she dates Harry in a year…

I kidd. She doesnt seem like a famewhore like the majority of hoes in Hollywood. He’d love it though.

• duckyhoward15

so ?

• taylorsromeo

Ana Grey said:
    Well she better fucking leaning what they look like and their fucking names they run they run the world right now bitch!
    Hmm no

• taylorsromeo

Ana Grey said:
    Hmm no

• duckyhoward15

Katie said:

That would actually be you. So just shut the fuck up before you decide to talk.
    ==========
    calm down baby girl we like their music and WE KNOW their NAMES and i think if u like someone’s music you SHOULD know his name or donot talk about them at all if u have something nice to say , say it but if u donot so u better shut the fuck UP , have a nice day ;)

still this movie is a flop.. and I think 1D sucks too

• andrea

she justs wants to sound cool, like if she prefers indie coachella kind of music over pop, bitch rock of ages sucks
    seriously ur not an actress

Some of you do realize she was probably asked about 1D right?… The girl just gave her honest answer… These celebrities don’t just walk the red carpet and talk about random stuff off the top of their heads to reporters. The reporters ask THEM questions about anything lol you fans complain over everything. Now I know why OceanUP posts this stuff lol getting a rise out of you is quite entertaining.

• LizzieHawkins

Wow I don’t know soul here anymore

• buy valium online

buy valium buy valium tablets

stop making harry a slut. just because he once dated a 30+ woman diesn’t mean he likes older women. jezz

What is 1D?

Ana Grey said:

kill yourself

well get used to honey because you can’t hate 1D :) jeje

who is she?/

Look at dat ass! You’re the one with the bubble but prob

He has actually admitted to having a liking for older woman many times.

• Jinxx.

Jun 12, 2012 @ 11:41 pm
    duckyhoward15 said:
    Katie said:

That would actually be you. So just shut the fuck up before you decide to talk.
    ==========
    … and this is why I’m getting over one direction.
    directioners are as bad as beliebers. annoying as fuqqqq.

… and this is why I’m getting over one direction.
    directioners are as bad as beliebers. annoying as fuqqqq.
    _____________________–

What a special snowflake you are.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

• Ana Grey

• Katie

That would actually be you. So just shut the fuck up before you decide to talk.

• Live.Love.Learn.

*sigh*

• Ana Grey

Learn*

And why the fuck does she have her own category but like Katy perry and other better celebs don’t!??? Oceanup is ran by fucking idiots

• NiallsFood

wow,isn’t that just so surprising. yawn next story please

LOL
    & of course the 1D fangirls are gonna say shit..

• Jackie

1d fans complained no one knew 1d but now hate people who don’t know who they are/what they look like

• SellyismygirlCrush

Funny, I want to hate her to and oh wait I don’t care.. Rock of Ages Looks like shit honestly!

Why would you hate someone you don’t know? Because they haven’t heard of your fav band? ZOMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• SellyismygirlCrush

How does she have her own category? WTF OU?