Volcano Rock Jonas + Franielle @ Dinner

frankie-dani
d7e5e418b5d911e1bf341231380f8a12_7

Can’t wait for the new music!

• Hanna Devonne

Shut the fuck up! Real jonas fans supported all the music they made! Joes album is incredible not trash! And he isn’t a womaniser he’s not 16 anymore I’m 20 and I know he’s old enough to go out and have a good time, he won’t let the press stop him.

Who cares? The guys incredible! And that wont change <3

• Hanna Devonne

Who cares? The guys incredible! And that wont change

• JoeHoe15

I think Joe is wearing the Bench Jose Rizal (Philippines’ national hero) shirt again for the nth time! ;p

FILIIPINO PRIDE! \m/

So Joe’s still in Hawaii with his go-go dancer, pot smoking fuck buddy. Niice. I thought he liked classy women. What a disappointment. Everybody else can continue to be naive and pretend he’s what he’s not.

• nownlaterz

Can’t wait either :)

And no comment about that Ho girl everyone is referring to. (it’s still disappointing though)

• Niall

“The boys make fun of me because I’m a Belieber but when we met Joe Jonas, Liam was jumping everywhere.”

• Taylor Swift

TAKE ME BACK JOE! I LOVE YOU! :) Forever and always ?

I love the first pic! cute Joe

• l?veislouder

Who cares? The guys incredible! And that wont change <3
    ___________
    Oh, how you are an embarrassment to those who are no longer supposed to be immature teenies.

Why is joe in Hawaii

Jun 13, 2012 @ 10:45 pm
    I CAN wait for the new music if it’s gonna be shitty like the ‘Dance Until Tomorrow’ and the overproduced garbage Joe had on his solo .. whatever that was (can’t even call it a real record).

They should just pick up where they left off — LVATT. And then just go from there.

It was said that “Dance Until Tomorrow” wasn’t even a literal ‘new’ song…it was from their TV show and they were releasing it late. As for Joe’s solo album, yes it was different, but it wasn’t garbage. There were actually se good songs once you got used to the new style. I loved “Lighthouse”, “Sorry”and “Make You Mine”. So don’t be so hateful, you probably only listeed to “See No More” and “Just in Love” and judged the whole album.

Anyways. I can’t wait for the JB’s new album :) I kind of hope they do a blast to the past and have a few songs in the style of their “It’s About Time” CD. But no matter what I know I’ll love it.

She is awfully UGLY and no She is Not nice. Just severly artifical and Full of…..She could win the Oscar though for tricking you people SOOOOO badly! She is full of BS!

An that STUPID Family of hers too!

• l?veislouder

An that STUPID Family of hers too!
    =========================

Jun 14, 2012 @ 03:45 am

Jun 14, 2012 @ 03:45 am

He’s a dissapointment because he’s supposedly in Hawaii with a pot smoking Gogo dancer?!?! Lmao let him have fun he’s not hurting anyone!

Loveislouder only YOU would say something Like that. By the way Loveislouder is Not a GOOD name for you.

How do we even know he is in Hawaii with a pot smoking whatever dancer?

I don’t pay attention to Loveislouder, why do some of you do? She’s a walking contradiction, everything she says!

I’m going to laugh if all of Joes trips have to do with the movie he’s filming. Lol

Jun 14, 2012 @ 07:43 am
    How do we even know he is in Hawaii with a pot smoking whatever dancer?

I don’t know! Someone on the last post said it, we asked for proof and nada.

Her name is Natasha Ho apparently.

You mean Natasha Mently. Right?

• Jinxx.

Natasha Ho lol.
    the last name is funny cause.. yeah.

Danielle is so pretty :)

• l?veislouder

======================
    lol, clearly you do. And how am I a contradiction, hmm? Because I’m honest and blunt, and I feel many different things and voice my opinion? Sorry if that bothers you, but maybe you should grow up and learn a thing or two about life :)
    kiss kiss.

• deleasafan

oh you must really know her well ,,, you must be her best friend ,,, creep get a life!

THIS

her nose isn’t even that big. it’s just long, thin, and super pointy. so what? you guys need to see psychologists if this is how narrow your perception of beauty goes — seems something went really wrong in your development

Joseph is perfection… Anything otherwise stated here is invalid

Joe isn’t a bad guy at all, but it’s annoying that he tried to be a guido and then that didn’t work for him so he tried to act like a ladies man and it just appeared as awkward (his music video where he’s making out with that girl… wtf? did he not realize how stupid he looked?) I’d like him a lot more if he would just stop trying so hard.

• l?veislouder

Hypocrite,Hypocrite,Hypocrite I wasn’t insulting I was being Honest,Oh thats right you can’t stand that. As for you why don’t you GET THE HELL OFF as NOOOOO one likes YOU!
    ================
    I’ll you what though, we can make a deal: I’ll get off as soon as you make sense :) deal? okay :)
    <333333

Who will be with Joe in Hawaii?

No stupid Idiot do You make sense?

• l?veislouder

No stupid Idiot do You make sense?
    ==================
    Honey, I make more sense than you could ever comprehend. That is clear in your pathetically compiled comments. Maybe one shouldn’t throw stones when they live in glass houses, hmm? Yeah.

• l?veislouder

YOU ARE JUST ONE FAT BITCH!
    Funny how you say that when you know nothing of how I look. The only fat thing about me are my boobs :) and my heart <3

Loveislouder Not Your name your a self-rightous Bitch. You need to move the Hell away to your little boy group,and drool over there.

• elizagutierrez

hahaha amen to that!

Jun 13, 2012 @ 11:47 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    Look at this superficial bitch, nitpicking on someone’s nose size. If Danielle is nice, as you said, why does her nose size matter? Jeez, fucktards. Her nose may be big, but like you said, that can be changed. You, however, will always be a shallow, rude bitch.

YOU ARE JUST ONE FAT BITCH!

Danielle and Frankie are so sweet in this pic.

Loveislouder your a hypocrite. Shut Up!

Your anything but Honest. More like mean rude and twisted. OH! And for a contradiction how about ME being Honest about that(STUPID)stick and you not caring about it. Your a Hypocrite people can say things but you say they can’t. Why don’t you just join up with your friend there Taylor Swift,you can have fun together.

By the way ugly icon.

• l?veislouder

lmfao, what even? If you made sense, I could give you a proper correction. Too bad a free education was wasted on you. And lol at you thinking that calling my icon ugly is such an insult. Please, get the hell off the Internet, as you clearly shouldn’t be here.

Just shut the f*ck up. If you’re a hater leave. No one is forcing your stupid self to look at this. Now leave you freaking hater.-.-

Will call Volcano, the new song??? someone can tell me it?

DANIELLE IS NICE BUT OH BOY SHE HAS A HUGE NOSE!!!!

SHE CAN AFFORD A NEW NOSE! SHE SHOULD GET A NOSE JOB!!

LOL!

• l?veislouder

Danielle Jonas reminds me of Danielle Peazer.