Nick & Joe Jonas Fan Meeting Flawless

37aef220b63b11e188131231381b5c25_7
ontem_starbucks
887310c6b5cb11e1b00112313800c5e4_7

Via JonasBrasil.

he’s never rturning to la he’s a new york boy now!

NOPE!! HE BELONGS TO LA BITCHES STFU!

First of all u need to stfu and realize tht its not a big deal nick will do or go where ever he wants so shut up and realize nick is more new york then la bc he use to live in nj dick head so stuck it bitch and get the hell over it …..

Bitch please!

awww nick is back in los angeles (: (:

welcome back babe

nick belongs to new york bitches he’s only with you guys in la for a few days then he goes back to nyc :P

How was the choice??

the choice was okay. I only watched it for joe tho.

Jun 14, 2012 @ 07:36 pm

no he doesn’t!!! he belongs here in LA BITCH!!!!

Jun 14, 2012 @ 07:43 pm
    Jun 14, 2012 @ 07:36 pm

YEAH HE IS GOING BACK TO NY ONLY BUT LATER ON HE IS COMING BACK TO LA FOR GOOD :)

SO KISS MY ASS BITCH!

hahaha nick clearly loves new york more than la suck it cali hoes

yeah i hear that he is going back to LA soon too, maybe in august, so yeah he is in NY only for a few more days.

welcome back, bienvenido NICK!!!!! (:

LA loves you Nick! <3

he’s never returning to la he’s a new york boy now!

Jun 14, 2012 @ 07:48 pm
    he’s never returning to la he’s a new york boy now!

NOPE!! HE BELONGS TO LA BITCH STFU!

new york loves you nick <3

Jun 14, 2012 @ 07:48 pm
    he’s never returning to la he’s a new york boy now!

lol @ your ass bitch! And no he belongs to LA!!!

New York is his wife.

Texas is his first love.

LA is the leftovers when his wife is not around!

welcome back to los angeles nick :) :)

Joe is the cutest thing i’ve ever seen in my life. And i’ve always think he looks amazing sweet :3

• SubwayToVenus

My boys

totally joe looks like an angel that fell from heaven and Nick is his brother Hercules!

ha, ha to all the girls who think nicks an la boy.

Nick is a Jersey boy. He loves New York it’s were he feels most at home. If hes not in New York he goes to Dallas. He really does not like LA at all.

• liss1

Joe is so handsome! he looks so hot with his beanie
    he was adorable on the choice, the best!!!

• liss1

Jun 14, 2012 @ 07:51 pm

_____________

he’s SWEET and so hot!!!

why is Joe wearing winter clothes?

Jun 14, 2012 @ 07:53 pm
    ha, ha to all the girls who think nicks an la boy.

BITCH STFU!!

LA IS HIS HOME, HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE HERE!

WELCOME BACK NICK!!! LA LOVES YOU :) <3

i’m happy that nick has come into his sexuality and we can now all see him actually reacting to pretty women, he seems to have sex on his mind more (we don’t know that for sure but it seems this way).

BUT i hope he sticks with his morals. i don’t mean the virgin fo-eva thing because that’s long gone. i just mean… i hope he continues to respect women and be an all around respectful guy.

BITCH STFU!!

LA IS HIS HOME, HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE HERE!

That does not mean his heart is in LA he only went back for the dinner and what Kevin does not count. Ever think he wants to be close to his older brother. Joe has a place in NYC now too.

• Jinxx.

nick looks good.

so does joe, but that’s obvious. :)

She has an instagram.

Which is her Instagram?

• joejonassmile

Maybe They want Kimberly s twitter to ask her how was their date But every one knows the show was just for fun and not serious so get over it guys!

• Camilla Belle

JOE is such a sweetheart! No wonder why all these girls were heartbroken. Haha!

joejonassmile said:

every1 knows that it was just for fun?
    a lot a ppl didn’t know it!! they were already making the wedding on twitter
    hahahahaha

• l?veislouder

I can’t even with these unintelligent people arguing over whether Nick loves New York or Los Angeles more, or which place is better for him.
    Dallas is his home, so he will always love it.
    New Jersey is where he grew up, with New York being his backyard and first experience in the business (Broadway). Nothing could beat that.
    Los Angeles is where he had to move to for work. That doesn’t mean he loves it or even feels any connection to it other than business-related.
    Personally, I think Nick would choose to live in New York in a heartbeat, but that’s only if he were in a position to settle down and just live his life. Nick, as we all know, loves to work and keep busy. Yes, Los Angeles will be in his life, but I doubt it could come anywhere close to taking the place of New York. New York is home, New York is love. And people arguing over this is ridiculous -_____-

• Jen

As for Jersey Boys, I have seen it in San Francisco while tickets were cheap at http://www.casatickets.com/jersey-boys-tickets/
    I truly love that show. I grew up with my dad going on and on about how good Frankie was and I’m so glad he did.

NEW YORK FOREVER BITCHEZ

• joejonassmile

every1 knows that it was just for fun?a lot a ppl didn’t know it!! they were already making the wedding on twitterhahahahaha

OMG LOL hahahahaha I cant this is too hilarious …

lmao to the fans searching for the twitter oof the girl Joe picked..
    I’m still asking if the fans found her twitter??

I don’t know.. why they what her twitter??
    to stalk her??

• joejonassmile

LOL THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT HERE

She has an instagram.

lmao to the fans searching for the twitter oof the girl Joe picked..
    I’m still asking if the fans found her twitter??

• Ivory

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!
    Have a look at my website Maqedonia

• Chloe

Tremendous issues here. I’m very happy to peer your post. Thank you a lot and I’m taking a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?
    my web-site Disney World Dining

joe and his beanie. hoooooooooootttttttt

• Ruth

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing to
    be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they plainly do
    not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out
    the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
    Feel free to surf to my web blog real time folder synchronization

• Camilla

I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers
    Also visit my page; health care

Yuummy!!!!

NICK IS BACK IN LA!!!!! YES!!! WELCOME BACK!! (:

I KNOW IS ONLY FOR A FEW DAYS, BUT WE KNOW THAT YOU’RE COMING BACK SOON FOR GOOD! :)

WE MISS YOU HERE IN LA NICK :( :(

LA is your home Nick, and yes we miss you here

– Rachel.

Joe is looking HOT!!!

They’re both hot!

yeah, but nick need to let that hair grow tho!

HOES

i watched the choice, joe chose the girl that wasn’t a virgin.

LA is ALWAYS waiting for you :)

• LULU

Joe picked the sweetest girl <3
    And he was so nice and lovable
    When the other guys picked their girls, they went back to sit on their chairs. Joe picked his gir; Kimberly, hug her and make her sit on his chair.
    He was the only one that did that, he’s such a gentleman.
    Oh, and:
    #JoeJTheChoice
    The Choice
    Kimberly
    have been trending on the top 3 on Twitter for hours.

Joe is a sweetheart :)

• LULU

ups! sorry for my grammar, i’m sleepy…

i hate when Nick has that smelly fart expresion on his face… so awkward.
    SMILE NICHOLAS, IT WON’T KILL YOU.

and Joseph looks adorable in that bennie.

• LULU

Right now the whole Jonas family is reunited in L.A for Papa Jonas award dinner <3
    THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER IN DA SAME PLACE :3 AND:
    We Are Proud Of Papa Jonas
    #JoeJTheChoice
    The Choice
    Kimberly
    ARE TRENDING. GOODNIGHT

• LULU

WAIT, MANDY IS TRENDING TOO BCUZ SOME “JOVATO” FAN SENDED HER A RUDE TWEET BCUZ SHE TWEETED SOMETHING LIKE: THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU SEE YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND ON THE CHOICE. HE’S LOOKIN PRETTY CUTE ;)
    AND SOME BITCHES STARTED SENDING HER HATE.
    I THOUGHT HER TWEET WAS HILARIOUS.
    I’M FOREVER ALONE. NOW I’M LEAVING LOL. GOODNIGHT, FOR REAL

lmao to the fans searching for the twitter oof the girl Joe picked..

lmao to the fans searching for the twitter oof the girl Joe picked..

soooo true… searching for her twitter like crazy because they ship them…