One Direction @ Hasbro Licensing Expo

Via OneDirectionPhotos.Net. Liam got a new puppy!

Anne Cox has declared that Harry is ‘fine’, not depressed.

According to the Mirror, Perrie Edwards tweeted: ‘Just to make it clear one more time, I know how to spell my own boyfriends name, no need for the hate <3’ Perrie on pix of her kissing Zayn: ‘Well to be fair I didn’t like the photo because I looked rank, so I’m a bit gutted that they catch you off guard. Obviously everyone knows that me and Zayn are together and I’m really happy.’

• l?veislouder

Uh…I highly doubt he’d be depressed becase of that. Those are all just rumors that come from people who have no life. I’m sure he knows by now that he just has to brush off stuff like that. I mean come on he’s a gorgeous millionaire who gets to travel the world and do what he loves…How bad could life be?
    You don’t know Harry. He’s not the kind of person who can just brush that kind of thing off. He’s a sweet person, and he cares for people’s thoughts, so when they’re about him and they’re negative, he doesn’t understand it, and he wants to fix it somehow.
    And not that it matters, but no, he’s not a millionaire.

this group is for kids

• duckyhoward15

SubwayToVenus said:

What happened with perrie and zayn? I don’t get it, by the way, I don’t believe harry’s not depressed.
    ==============
    totally agree with you lately he isnot the same harry he is kinda sad :(

• Cami

The puppy is sooo cute! adorable!! :)

• Emms

Honestly, I don’t believe the rumors about Harry sleeping with fans. I believed it until I met them and saw them in concert. It just isn’t him. The press tries to make it seem that way but in real life he doesn’t seem like it at all.

• order xanax online

buy xanax online – buy xanax online overnight delivery

i like the way zayn is dressed here. also… 1D fans need to stop getting upset about the boys having reputations for being manwhores. they can take responsibility for their own slutty and misogynistic actions. they don’t need you making a fool out of yourself for no reason.

I thought perrie deleted her twitter ..?

• You’reMyKryptonite

wait, why would he be depressed?

• duckyhoward15

I thought perrie deleted her twitter ..?
    ========
    she deleted her personal twitter but she tweets from little mix twitter :)

• duckyhoward15

You’reMyKryptonite said:

wait, why would he be depressed?
    ==========
    maybe cuz people call him a manwhore cuz he is living his life and maybe cuz people who hate larry insult him like the girl who made video about larry or maybe cuz when anything happens people blame harry even when people hate on el not to mention what his friend said about him and his friends and his last relationship

• Ana Velasquez

Amo a One direction 10000000000000000000%

• SellyismygirlCrush

.How bad could life be?
    _

You could have the most Amazing life and still be depressed! It’s a disease!

duckyhoward15 said:

You’reMyKryptonite said:

wait, why would he be depressed?
    ==========
    What did his friend say about him ?

• SubwayToVenus

==========
    He’s depressed because Eleanor exists.

____________________

i believe the rumors of harry and fans. there were also rumors about zayn dm’ing fans earlier this year to sleep with them and someone posted legit screencaps of it so i wouldn’t be surprised.

• duckyhoward15

SubwayToVenus said:

He’s depressed because Eleanor exists.
    =========
    you are a legend <3 but maybe he’s depressed cuz El and perrie exist ;)

• duckyhoward15

What did his friend say about him
    ============
    Harry Styles’ friend Will Sweeney told The People: ‘I asked him what it was like with a woman that much older. He said it was weird but more physical than anything he’d experienced before. He definitely enjoyed his time with Caroline but the age gap was too much, I think. Harry is just making the most of it and living every boy’s dream.

There’s been a lot of resentment and jealousy towards Harry’s success. It’s so sad, a lot of these people used to be his friends but now they hate him. They say it’s because he left us for fame and fortune. It really upsets Harry because he’s a sensitive guy. They call him a d***head and refer to him as a t**t. It gets him down. He thought people would be proud of him.”

She also has another one @PerrieEdwards

Whoever is managing these guys needs to think a bit more about how they act and portray themselves. Like the Jonas Bros they have a young fan base and it would be nice if they were role models to those fans. Even if they did have girlfriends or slept around at least keep it quiet. Some of the girls are just using them to boost their own egos which usually has the effect of getting them hate mail and making the guys look like real players.

• exoticmist

I need new posts. >.<

• No Bitchassness

I was just creeping that guy Will Sweeney’s twitter there and apparently that magazine made the article up about Caroline and people hating on Harry lols, well according to his twitter.. scroll down to 10th june

Wait I thought she deleted her twitter?

• duckyhoward15

No Bitchassness said:

======
    yay , thanks <3

actually i think harry is depressed … a little bit. but what i don’t get is people and even fans let him look like a whore… i din’t think he fucks fans or has one night stands all the time.. these are rumors, some bitches are telling us.. and it’s not even funny… and this he likes older girls shit is getting old.. people should just stop… he didn’t do anything wrong… people make him look bad..

Zayn makes me want to touch myself.

• l?veislouder

Don’t call them next time and we won’t have this problem, sweetcheeks.

is harry really 6 feet tall? he doesn’t look it? and the puppy is really cute, it reminds me of my dog, a labrador. :D

• l?veislouder

Jun 14, 2012 @ 10:23 am
    He is, I’ve met him. He towers over me lol

Ugh shut up about perrie already. We know that they’re dating but no need to bring her into the site

• ihavefunn31

Anne Cox has declared that Harry is ‘fine’, not depressed

were there rumours harry was depressed?

harry is 5’11

• l?veislouder

were there rumours harry was depressed?

• SubwayToVenus

perrie sounds so arrogant..