Jonas Bros Writing Recording Goofing Off

b5cec2d6b7f611e19dc71231380fe523_7

Joe can’t talk to anybody without his obsessed fan girls catching up with them and making them uncomfortable. You ladies shouldn’t call yourselves fans

I know who is the “jonas fan” who is obsessed with spread this bullshit. She made it!! This reminds me of another girl (jonas fan too) who still said that Joe has a secret girlfriend (good girl & non famous) since 1 year ago. I simply say this: People GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!

I’m still waiting for the pictures of Joe smoking weed, I always thought Joe was the female Miley!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJSJFJFJDJJG I’M SO HAPPY!! I WANT HEAR KEROSENE & BUENA VIDA

yay yay yay yay i can’t wait to see new music

Joseph is nothing like Miley,I know I am waiting for them too

• Joanna

I’d agree with the girl about Natashia, IF he were to date her, but I think they’re just “friends”. But in all seriousness, if he wants to date the bitch, then let him. It’s his life; it’s his stupid mistake to worry about. She might not even be THAT bad (I’m just giving the benefit of the doubt). All we can do is sit back and smile, or sit back and talk shit.

Anyway, I can’t wait to hear what the new music is going to sound like.

Joe is disgusting now.

There is a blind about them,right now!

how could that be them? they haven’t announced a tour.

shut up and stop posting your comment over and over again.

Joe Cyrussss

• Y-mous

Joe is disgusting now.

HOW DARE YOU IDIOT? btw I WANT TO HEAR THE NEW MUSIC OF THEEEMMMMMMM :D :D

Who cares if Joe banged Natasha??? It’s his penis, his life, his decisions. Get over yourself. We are not gonna hate him just bcuz you do. We are real fans, bitch.

i don’t really care for joe but he is no where near as gross or annoying as miley, come on now..

obviously you do or the comments here wouldn’t bother you so much.

obviously you do or the comments here wouldn’t bother you so much.

——————–
    It bothers me the fact that you keep commenting the same shit over and over in every Jonas post. You are trying to make people hate on Joe by spreading your stupid story. And guess what? No one is bying your bullshit and You are making yourself look ridiculous. Get a life.

I miss them sooo much! :(
    Im really excited for their new music! :)

Lol i loved that comment ‘it’s his penis’. I wish it belonged to me.

I adore Joseph. I feel exciting everytime I see the new pictures of him and his brothers. #blessed

obviously you do or the comments here wouldn’t bother you so much.

——————–

first of all i’m not the one who made the comments about that story, it just really annoyed me that you were calling someone a bitch over the internet (immature much?) who you don’t even know and is doing no harm to you. and all the anon was doing was repeating (well retyping) what she read on another site, it’s not her fault someone wrote that story. honestly, it’s rally pathetic you can get so worked up over what people say over the internet – you’re the one who needs to get a life.

Yess! On the road to new music. Finally. Let’s face it, Kevin is the only one who lives the way he was raised. He wasn’t in the limelight as long as Nick and Joe. It’s hard to be raised religious in our society, cause most of the US is not religious.

• Jen

I love Glee

• Joanna

——————————————–

Which is funny because one of the main reasons why this country was established was because of religion. But I agree with you. I believe Kevin was too. But if Nick and Joe were to have pre-marital sex (which they probably have), I wouldn’t be angry. It was their decision to do so. Their still amazing.

• Jinxx.

wooooo, this is exciting.

• JoeHoe15

Joe wearing headphones. <3

joe needs a vocal coach. he tends to strain more than nick does.

I was gonna say “blah, joe jonas has no morals these days” but then I realized… when has he ever? starting up a relationship with one girl and then saying ‘oh shit, lemme break up with the girl i’m with first. hmm.. she’s far away. goess i’ll have to do it over the phone!’ like… really? what a little twat he is

guys please click this it would really mean alot to me and my friend :)

Can’t wait to hear them express themselves at this point in their lives. They’ve got lots of writing material.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

This record is gonna flop so harddd

• joejonassmile

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

This record is gonna flop so harddd
    but I have a feeling that the album is going to be AMAZING Just mix of Joe Jonas new voice and Nick Jonas Strong voice WOW …I cant wait

• Clauber

They need a great album to be the same Jonas

lol yeah because they lost tons of fans!!!

they sucks anyways!! Jonas are DUNZO!

Shut Up! Idiot!

jonas brotehrs are done tehre gone they only have a few fans left and i dunno y. tehre record will flop so hard they will decide 2 quit music theres only room 4 one band now and thats 1d

I LOVE U LOUIS ZAYN HARRY LIAM AND NIALL

• JONAS FAN FOR LIFE

THE JONAS BROTHERS NEW ALBUM WILL NOT FLOP ASSHOLE JONAS BROTHERS ARE NOT DONE ASSHOLE PIE HOLE ASSWIPE AM A JONAS BROTHERS FAN FOR LIFE

ANONYMOUS JONAS BROTHERS ARE NOT DONE ASSHOLE AND BIG ASS I LOVED JONAS BROTHERS FOR A LONG TIME AND 1D SUCK HAHAHA I HATE LOUIS ZAYN HARRY LIAM NIALL I LOVE JOE NICK KEVIN BEST OF ALL

• JONAS FAN

WHEN YOU SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT JONAS BROTHERS I WILL SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT 1D ASSWIPE SMELLY POO jonas brothers album will not flop

• joejonassmile

1D fans are trying too hard that makes me laugh :))

THE JONAS ARE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT DO HARM TO ANYONE

WHY THE HATE?

STUPID HATERS

FAKES FANS OF JUSTIN AND 1D

LEFT TO GO TO THE JONAS FOR THAT TOOK A BREAK FOR 2 YEARS

IF I AM A FAN SINCE 2006

I WILL STILL WAITING

Agree that Joe may not always have done the right thing by his girlfriends he is not really any different from most immature under 20 year olds that I know and certainly not as bad as some. His religious upbringing probably kept him in check for many years. And as for saying about Kevin being the only virgin that is probably the reason he rushed into marriage way too young and finished the Jonas Bros. Everyone to their own religious beliefs but sadly I think many who hold to abstinence rush into marriage too early. I think it it an admirable belief but not necessarily relevant in todays world.

I’M SO EXCITED FOR HEAR THEIR NEW MUSIC

I AM SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!

• joejonassmile

Btw, The Choice beat out ABC in viewer ratings on Thursday.:’)

Look if joe wasn’t feeling the relationship anymore and he was on tour,, Taylor was too, the only way to tell your girlfriend what you’re feeling is over the phone. It’s not even that big of a deal, lots of long distance relationships end over the phone, Justin Bieber, the 1D boys and other touring artists have done the same. You don’t see those girl going on live television to cry about it. Sure it may not be the most polite thing to do, but it’s not that bad specially if the relationship wasn’t serious.

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:TSwift opened the door for fans and the press to judge Joe at every turn. Everyone is a mixed bag of good and bad – Nick and KEvin included. Joe has the bad luck of being very visible without being articulate like Nick.

so true :(

Nick is Not articulate actually Joseph is.

• Jinxx.

Jun 17, 2012 @ 12:29 am
    oh, shut up. you’re STILL gonna bring that up?
    besides, what did you expect him to do? stay in the relationship even if he developed feelings for someone else? would it have been better if joe cheated whilst his girlfriend was unaware of it? no, it wouldn’t. that’s why he broke it off with her. it’s unfortunate, but it happens.
    and I’ve never understood the big deal about it being a phone call. he was in another country. what was he gonna do, fly over there as soon as he realized he no longer wanted her?
    its always angered me lol. shit happens, Taylor Swift just acted immature beyond belief.

Hey, nobody’s perfect, Nick had the engaged woman and all the angry girlfriends, and Joe has all his exes. But throw in that they were raised a certain way and got made fun of for it and the fact that fans get mad when they have a steady girlfriend, what do people want them to do? It’s a confusing world out there, even if your not famous.

• joejonassmile

THIS
    finally some one said my feelings

You said that very well my Dear! I am glad you see the light.

At the end of my life would I rather be someone who was judgmental and unkind or someone who smoked weed? I’ll go with the weed.

I wonder what their new music will sound like. I somehow want it to sound like Justin’s Believe. lmfao

• Linwood

Do you have any video of that? I’d want to find out more details.
    Here is my site: cleaning service naperville

anyone knows who carly rae’s boyfriend is?

MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU WANT THIS? YOU FOOLISH, SEDUCIST!

honestly the truth is if could just daayay in your arms

You people are still on about the whole Natashia shitz? Geez even if everything is true, it’s not like Joe is going marry her. Let him have fun……

• CrazyMe

omg i’m super excited for the new music

There is a blind about them,right now!

• sweetsue

Where is this blind item you are referring to?

NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
    NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
    NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
    NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
    NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Will this upcoming tour be the last? The Brothers don’t get along.

• joejonassmile

LOL at all joe jonas haters hahahahaha Joe is steps ahead from all of you so go on make him famous with your bs …he is who he is …those who wants truth find out what kinf of person he is those who doesnt believe your bs …
    Joe is a amazing guy …better than LOTS of others guys ….
    LOL BTW he is good at teasing us he tweer about music and every one freak out …Oh God Joseph you are such a teaser

The blind is about Them!

He didn’t do all the things you said Dear!

who can tell me where i can download a music ???? pls tell thanks

some web for music to download ???

who can tell me where i can download a music ???? pls tell thanks

The blind is about Them!

how? they are not going on tour

It says Upcoming Tour!

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:It says Upcoming Tour!

what upcoming Tour? they havent even release an album yet thats rediculous thats far far future …

• joejonassmile

Oh I finally found a good high quality link for The Choice and I watched it like 432456332 times
    Kimberly was the best girl out of all the girls were on that show Joe made the best desicion :) sigh*
    Once again he proved me how smart he is :D
    Joe You are the best