Justin Bieber Flexing MUSCLES Pictures

jellllllllllee
jellllll
INFphoto_2192007

Bieby rehearses for MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto. Photos: INF.

More Jelena pix HERE! They went on a helicopter.

+ stunning pix of Selena via SelenaGomez.Com.BR.

PICTURE UPDATE: Jelena spotted out getting pizza!

“Selena Gomez may be the most boring teen-pop star of her generation. She makes Ashley Tisdale seem like Lady Gaga.” per Rolling Stone.
    ______________________________

And the church said “Amen!”

Please link me to this article if it’s online at all. She thinks she is this generation’s Britney Spears… Like, sis, you aren’t even Jamie Lynn.

wow i’m from the UK and i just said band aid..
    I blame my Canadian girlfriend.

I think my eleven year old sister has more muscles than him.
    Poor Selena. She is so delusional..

wow i’m from the UK and i just said band aid..
    I blame my Canadian girlfriend.

What do people in the UK call a band aid?

• HAHAHAHA

what a scrawny loser. Jesus. I dont get how people find him hot………..

Selena can do way better. At least Nick Jonas is built. and has a big cock.

Oh, wait. Selena is only dating Justin for the fame. my bad

I just thought she had a blood work done again geez

• Y-mous

His muscles HAHA are you blind?

I laughed so hard I peed my pants

• exoticmist

He looks ridiculous in that picture.

you all are so MAD. why tho??

To the person who asked what we call band aids in the UK, we call them plasters

ou, i really detest when you add selena pics to justin posts. there is no need.

hey, guys. does this look like someone who hates fame and attention and “the lights” and would ask justin to give it all up for her?

yeah… and i guess even tho she knew he had been up since the crack of dawn to do the today show, she didn’t INSIST that he go back to hotel and rest, and she will see him there… wtf. he looked so freakin tired that’s not even right. she’s not a little kid, she doesn’t need him to pick her up like she’s never traveled before.

how often do we get candids of justin with his best friend ryan? or with his mom? or with his manager? oh. right.

Muscles? lmfao Nick Jonas had more muscles at 18 than this cocky douche
    ____

Nick had more muscles than Justin at 13, Nick is ripped.

Correction: Nick has more muscles than Nick at 13 than Justin at 18.*

• Sage

ou, i really detest when you add selena pics to justin posts. there is no need.

I was thinking the same thing last night when I saw the pictures and how tired he looked. It might have been his doing him wanting to get her but like you said she’s not a little kid. She’s almost 20, she can get to the hotel buy herself. But I’m not blaming her because maybe he just really wanted to pick her up. I’m kinda confused about she don’t like the lights. He’s basically saying she’s asked him to give up fame for her and that isn’t a good look for her to his fans who already don’t like her

______________________

yeah, i know she can’t force him, but at the same time, i find it hard to believe that if she had really asked, he wouldn’t have said “ok see you there”. he’s not picked her up plenty times before.

and that’s why she don’t like the lights is not about selena lol. it’s just strange to me that her fans still think it is. like, when has selena gomez ever turned down publicity? lol. and it is annoying me that he’s covering his face, and she’s cheesing for the camera. really?

• Sage

Lately he’s seemed less than interested in her almost annoyed. She seems to be the only one still into it. I don’t see them being together much longer

• BrokenArrow

He has muscles like Selena has a butt.

lol

His album is consistent and good. Not a masterpiece, but decent. But definitely far from a new thriller as his team claimed

——————
    So true!

im jamming to maria!!!

still waiting for him to look older than 12.

He will never look older than 12!!!!

• m

Selena looks hot as hell.
    I’d put that up on my bedroom wall :D

Justin “The Lesbo” Bieber and Selenita “illegal mexican slut” Gomez

im jamming to maria!!!
    __________________

that song is amazing. mostly because he says “so don’t, sis” at the end lol! i love him so much hahaha i dieddd when i heard that.

funny

It’s funny because it wasn’t Chris’ fault this time.

Its a rip off of an MJ song still amazing tho. lol

___________

yeah it’s def apparent where he got his inspiration lol. but as a die hard MJ stan, i approve :)

please click this it would mean alot to me and my friend :)

Justin Bieber ?@justinbieber
    u know who i am…u always have. no 1 seeking drama can change that. this is OUR ALBUM…OUR RELATIONSHIP. THIS IS #REAL . #ILOVEMYBELIEBERS

annnnndddd there it is. i was wondering what took him so long, but ok.

everytime. i love you and your predictability, justin :-)

MARIAAAAAAAAAAA

• WhooCares

Jelena is so fcking anoying -.-

Muscles….hahahahaha.

• order xanax bars

order xanax – buy cheap xanax no prescription

• buy xanax

generic xanax – where to order xanax online

lol what’s with all the cadillac’s?

I don’t know the link. The quote was on twitter. I’m so sorry.

awww okay. it’s fine

I liked when Matt Lauer on Friday called his dance moves similar to Gumby’s. Come to think of it, he does look like a Gumby. Maybe the name will stick.

_____________

hew?

• TeamStelena

Wow, Selena is stunning.

what… the fuck is this

someone… anyone…

the lord is testing me

to the anon who said selena had a life threatening illness…. is it aplastic anemia? and the reason she gained so much weight is because she’s on a steroid like Medrol which causes rapid weight gain, bloating, sweating (like at the airport yesterday)?

and the bandages and hospital visits are for blood transfusions? does she need a bone marrow transplant?

Haha I like ocean up sarcasm ” muscles “! This couple is just bizarre they are both childish haha.

Listened to Justin’s album on Hits 1 last night and I was disappointed. After so much hype! Fizzling fast Justin. I won’t be buying this one.

What do people in the UK call a band aid?

plasters :)

mkay after sleeping on this, i think i got it. his team has no problem making him lie lie lie in interviews. just like the time he supposedly just hadddd to stop in the MIDDLE of an interview to “call” selena just to hear her voice lol.

i guess the car reference is just a dig at jasmine idk. i highly doubt justin would have opened up like this spontaneously and unplanned, as they’re trying to say. i can’t wait until he stops fucking with everybody like this lmao i was so disgusted last night hahaha.

i hate liars

Ok muscles…. ok……
    btw Selena looks stunning in those pictures!!!! love them

• order xanax

order xanax – xanax online paypal

btw Selena looks stunning in those pictures!!!! love them
    _________

I’m so bipolar when it comes to Justin. I hate him one day then I listen to his music and stan him.
    ____________________________

Just walk toward the light boo. Don’t fight it.

you seducist

cause she wanted all my attention

• Wanda

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!
    Review my weblog life insurance

• Xiomara

This is really attention-grabbing, You are an overly professional blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your wonderful
    post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social
    networks
    My web blog; house painters naperville

• Enriqueta

Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and
    actual effort to produce a really good article? but what can I say? I put things off a lot and don’t seem to get nearly anything done.
    Review my web site :: Aruba

AHHH HA HA HA HA! Where? What muscles? What a twit.

• Eloisa

After going over a handful of the articles on your site, I really appreciate your technique of blogging.
    I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.
    Take a look at my website as well and tell me how you feel.

Also visit my weblog; Aruba

_________________

nah, just wait til the next award show, or staged trip to the grocery store. he’ll be kissing her cheeks and grabbing her ass. business as usual. i like it best when he wears his fake, pained smile

lol

I don’t know the link. The quote was on twitter. I’m so sorry.

Just walk toward the light boo. Don’t fight it.
    —————

*walks towards the light*

:O

why she has a bandage on her arm? Is she sick again?

Uhh just because she has a band-aid on doesn’t mean she’s sick. She could’ve just got cut. That’s overly dramaticness. Smh.

AHHH HA HA HA HA! Where? What muscles? What
    He got some muscles. Dont deny it

He has the body of a 12 year old. Not sexy.

• joejonassmile

LOL Justin has no muscles…not noticiable …

what muscles ? selena’s more ripped then justin …

He has muscles like Selena has a butt.

They’re both nonexistent.

He has muscles like Selena has a butt.

They’re both nonexistent.

lmfao. true true.

Muscles? lmfao Nick Jonas had more muscles at 18 than this cocky douche

he looks like he has muscles because of his skinny little elbows.
    and that picture of selena? that’s a band aid she probably hit her arm or something, she don’t got cancer.

Omg did you guys hear about the females injured during the Chris Brown and Drake fight?!

Justin “The Lesbo” Bieber and Selenita “illegal mexican slut” Gomez
    _______________________

out of all the insults in the world… you chose to be homophobic and racist. i mean, really… out of all the things you could say about each of them, and you choose that

funny