Demi Lovato Britney Spears X-Factor HOT

Avjr1rGCQAImJ9i.jpg-large

horrible…

lol, i hate her, but admit it, she looks cute here.

Britney looks like her mother. omg.

Pure Perfection. she’s gold<3

lol omg Britney looks exactly like the wax figure in nyc.

• MusicSmilesLove

I think they both look beyond gorgeous! :)

Why is she doing this.

*person auditioning with skyscraper(a man).
    Demi: ”Sir, are you drunk?!”
    Britney: “It was a little awkward, I’m just so used to hearing Demi’s voice on that song.”
    Simon: “You sang and performed like a dog trying to lay an egg.”
    L.A: ”My ears are bleeding”
    OMGGGGGGGG DEATH.

*person auditioning with skyscraper(a man).
    Demi: ”Sir, are you drunk?!”
    Simon: “You sang and performed like a dog trying to lay an egg.”
    L.A: ”My ears are bleeding”
    OMGGGGGGGG DEATH.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Why is she doing this.

What do you want her to do? It’s her choice. She’s going to dress up the way she wants. stfu and get over it. Who are you? a fat hoe that thinks she’s a designer? leave

she’s gorgeous.

shes pretty
    btw. please don’t date niall, demi.
    you will get so much hate and honestly u can do better

• EarthChild

They look adorable!

• l?veislouder

I think she looks really good in the first picture, but that’s because you can’t see the see-through shirt. From the angle of the first picture, it’s cool.

• l?veislouder

Jun 16, 2012 @ 07:57 pm
    shes pretty
    btw. please don’t date niall, demi.
    you will get so much hate and honestly u can do better
    He can do better*

• l?veislouder

She’s not fat, nor a hoe, nor did she say anything about Demi’s clothes. Who are you? A judgmental, assuming bitch who think she knows everything? Leave.

• SubwayToVenus

I am talking about her hair not her clothes though.
    And no, I’m not a fat hoe.

she aint my baby, she aint my girl..
    MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love you.

demi is hot in here … I liked the hair, X-Factor that everyone is talking about demi and very cool, demi is beautiful

I am talking about her hair not her clothes though.
    And no, I’m not a fat hoe.

Than change yo pic to yourself. I wonder if you can fit in her clothes. You talk shit about celebs when you’re obviously ugly af.

*then*

Jun 16, 2012 @ 08:03 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Jun 16, 2012 @ 07:57 pm
    shes pretty
    btw. please don’t date niall, demi.
    you will get so much hate and honestly u can do better
    He can do better*

SubwayToVenus said:
    Why is she doing this.

THIS. YES. Amen, thank you for taking the exact words out of my thoughts. SubwayToVenus is the most obnoxious user with the most annoying criticizing comments about Demi. EVERY post I swear.
    By the way, Dem looks super sexy here! Her hair pulled back is A-MAZING, and this entire outfit is an A+ .. girl always has the best shoes.

Jun 16, 2012 @ 08:21 pm
    Jun 16, 2012 @ 08:03 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Jun 16, 2012 @ 07:57 pm
    shes pretty
    btw. please don’t date niall, demi.
    you will get so much hate and honestly u can do better
    He can do better*

”he can do better” lmfaoooooo he’s the one chasing after her. She can do better. Tbh, i’m not even a Demi fan. Bitch is fat af, but Nial or whatever his name is needs to gtfo.

ikr.

follow me on twitter cunts: @lovatostylesjb ya’l hoes can be hating on my name all you want…i seriously dek what the fuck it is. *flips hurr*

ikr the demi hate is making her delusional O_o

What’s wrong with the see-through shirt?

guys please click this to help me and my friend meet them , it would really mean alot :)

• Clauber

She is so HOT!

• Clauber

I loved her hair!

-_- i still dont understand why shes a judge. and i love how she changed her entire image.. shes such a poser

Any conversation you have is pointless, technically. Weather you like her or hate her or the comment you just left: it’s all just pointless words. But you’re talking to socialize. It’s fun. You’re sharing your opinion. That’s why people talk. It’s not about winning or losing.
    _________
    MTE

*COUGH* COUGH* Katy Perry. Its funny how she started off with dark hair then brown then blonde with pink stripes etc etc etc. If demi dyes her hair blue or purple next i wont be shocked lol

why are people so mean to demi now a days and people saying niall can do better well sorry i bet he thinks she can do better but you know what who the hell is better no one leave demi alone and why the hell did people mention niall in the first place if he likes demi he likes demi is that so damn hard to believe and except

yeah cause katy perry is the only person in the world to have an unnatural hair colour? fucking idiots -_- i swear everyone on this site are like 12 year old girls obsessed with about 2 celebrities and think they’re better than every other one.

• l?veislouder

No, it’s hard to believe and accept* that Demi likes Niall, considering if he weren’t in arguably the biggest boyband in the world right now, she wouldn’t have ever even mentioned his name or given him a second thought. She and Perrie are in the same boat. I can actually see those two as friends. Sad.

she is attention whore. end of the history

^mhm.

• xanax 0.5mg

buy xanax online – can really buy xanax online

• l?veislouder

Jun 16, 2012 @ 08:59 pm
    she does not look “hot” shes a hypocrit who complains about people judging her and then she is doing the same, it’d be one thing if she was being nice to the xfactor contestants who weren’t good but she isn’t shes being a bitch.. she needs to stop, she hasn’t even been a singer very long.
    In her defense, she is a judge. She’s being paid to judge these people, and these people are coming to her to be judged. However, yes, she could be a bit more JLo about it and be more polite. This is all speculation though; we’ll see what she really said to contestants in the fall when the show airs.

• l?veislouder

‘he can do better” lmfaoooooo he’s the one chasing after her. She can do better. Tbh, i’m not even a Demi fan. Bitch is fat af, but Nial or whatever his name is needs to gtfo.
    Actually I don’t consider saying in interviews that he’s got a “celebrity crush” on her chasing after her….

That’s literally all he ever said. People asked him, who’s your celebrity crush, and he answered Demi. That’s not chasing, that’s answering a question.
    lol exactly. And now that she’s said he is her celebrity crush, does that mean she’s chasing after him now? Please, anon, think before you speak.

• l?veislouder

I love you.
    I love you too bb <3

• l?veislouder

(replying to this) – Jun 16, 2012 @ 08:28 pm
    What’s wrong with the see-through shirt?
    I just don’t find it flattering, especially for her figure, or with that sweater top thing over it.

I used to not hate Demi but after joining the x factor she became a diva !

Demi has become the modern day Mariah Carey. She dresses and presents herself as a slut now and I hate it. Stop dying your hair and lose the kissy lip photos. I wish Demi would just realize that she is such a pretty girl without all the extra crap she puts on.

I used to not hate Demi but after joining the x factor she became a diva !
    She’s always been a Diva. But now that she’s no longer with Disney and over 18 she can show her true personality. Sad thing is, I am liking her less and less.

• exoticmist

Britney’s dress does nothing for her figure.

• Smiler

@EarthChild you’re so beautiful ;)

She looks absolutely ridiculous!

• Mel

Ugh I hate people who say “ohh you’re hating because you dislike her outfit”. If I looked like crap wearing something, I’d want people to tell me! If it’s unflattering and you DON’T tell me, then you’re really not doing me a favor are you?

Demi’s cute and talented, but the hair and the whole outfit are horrible. They’d look bad on anyone, come on now!

if she is a judge, but not mean you have to be rude to the contestants and Demi look bad because she has spoken endlessly of tolerance to respect others for what teasing can do,i dont understand only have to be careful with demi but she can offend whoever! that’s being hypocritical best to wait, as you are right.

I mean…………..
    I guess………..
    Lady Gaga was the first one to do the hair though.
    But hers was an Blonde-orange-red transformation or something like that.

• Lima Heights Lovatic

I would never want people to censor themselves , but there is a way to talk to others. WE ARE ALL HUMAN . Why can’t we act civilized. Its the name calling that pisses me off.

I do not want to offend anyone but definitely that color for her hair is not less tan, maybe if demi stop punishing your hair and your skin would look much nicer, maybe it would look good natural tone skin, it worries me, is lost! she not know who she is, and tries to sell an image of healthy girl when comes to light that this loss is not accepted as it is, do not feel comfortable with what she is really behind what extensions, false eyelashes, dyeing, tan, platforms, kilos of makeup, does not decide whether it’s rock, r & b diva, punk, hippie and I do not mean music if not in style, I understand all that has passed and we all feel insecurities but she has repeated million times ” accept yourself as you are” is why she should love yourself and not love the accessories she is very pretty and can do much with their natural beauty instead of exploit an image of something that is not demi and britney are not comfortable in almost any pictures yet of the x factor there is some discomfort and tension.
    so much instability with his image in someone with his past problems should not be normal
    she is very pretty has good body, needs none of that!.

I’m sorry for my English

Lol @ the people calling Demi “fat as fuck.” Seriously?.. You consider THAT fat as fuck? You need to reconsider your definition of “fat.” For starters, think about her height. The girl is like 5’2, tiny. So of course if she’s not stick thin she’s obviously gonna look a little thicker – REGARDLESS of her actual weight.

ikr the demi hate is making her delusional O_o

Dani doesn’t hate Demi and she’s not delusional, you all are and you are so fucking stupid.

• SubwayToVenus

It’s a gossip site tbh, what do you except, go cry a river.

I donno about you, I can’t figure out if you’re just extremely miserable about things, incredibly judgmental, overly emotional, or bitter because some celebrity doesn’t look the way YOU think they should. You can dish all the criticism you want about these people, but can’t handle it when people dish it right back to ya. Yeah its a gossip site, but you make it such a negative place for people with your unasked for nasty opinions sometimes. You miss, may go cry a river.

• EarthChild

Leave STV alone. She might not have the same opinion as you but that isn’t a reason to attack her. Hell, I might have differing opinions than her on some things but I have absolutely nothing against her. This is the internet, don’t take everything so damn serious. You probably won’t even remember who STV is in 10 years to be honest because it is a WEBSITE.

i think she looks good here. i am not into the colored hair thing that’s been trending this past year but on her, i actually like it.

EarthChild said:

Besides babe, you can read my comments, I never take it that far, to be honest I think they have some serious obsession with me, if my comment is “she should change her hairstyle” and there are 30 comments calling her fat whale, they’ll write 10 novels about me, I don’t let it get me, it’s just getting fucking stupid.

SubwayToVenus said:

EarthChild said:

Please, give me a break. I’ve seen NUMEROUS comments where you’ve taken it too far. Lately you’ve toned it down ONLY because all the criticism being tossed back in your direction. So, don’t play the sympathy card when I could bring back a handful of posts where you’ve been nothing but arrogant.

• SubwayToVenus

But what’s awkward is that I didn’t even make a comment about her style, so you guys are all arguing alone, because I haven’t said anything hahah.

SubwayToVenus said:

Who said we were arguing? I’m just saying what’s real love.

What the fuck guys leave Subway alone she didn’t say anything bad this is getting out of control first dissing her when she wasn’t even on and now this? Chill the fuck out and please remember how Ina, Jordan, Annalynne and many old users used to talk about Demi, she didn’t say ANYTHING. Back off.

demetria looks like a prostitute

• SubwayToVenus

What a fucking liar, I just give my opinions, I have called Demi a hypocrite, an attention seeker and I have critized her style. That’s it. And I have the right to, please focus your attention on worse things than my opinion on Demi, you should put your energy into something else, and I could care less what some anons, or should I say ANON think about me, you don’t know me, you should seriously consider leaving me alone.

• SubwayToVenus

Who said we were arguing? I’m just saying what’s real love.

No you are not.

i honestly think there’s an anon who has a personal issue with venus because like right now even when she doesn’t even comment this anon insults her.

Thanks :)

She’s fat.

I really think this is becoming cyber bullying how come Ou doesn’t block these anons, some are calling demi horrible names yet some people trash Subway even when she’s not on. Ridiculous.

• SubwayToVenus

I know right, my comment was “why is she doing that to her hair” and I was called a fat hoe who trashes people who don’t look the way I want to, haha. Whatever.

SubwayToVenus said:

Lol really? Are you delusional or something? I could easily go back to certain posts to get your low-blow comments just to prove my point – but I’m not going to ‘cos it’d be a waste of time. I’m not even gonna bother writing back to you after this, obviously I’m dealing with a moron.

she’s been looking like trash lately, is she considering joining jersey shore or something?

You’re right this is becoming cyber-bullying, on all sides – and I take my piece of responsibility for that. I apologize for being a troll. I’m sorry, I’m done. But the negativity on all parts should enddd as welllllll.

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, I’d appreciate it but you obviously aren’t going to because you are lying, I am not afraid of standing up for my opinions and I’m doing so. And I still stand by them. You on the other hand you know you’re picking on me when there are worse things you could focus on. Please go away.

At least I don’t resort to name calling though. I may have an attitude, but no low-blows.

• SubwayToVenus

That wasn’t even funny though.
    If that’s what you were trying to achieve by trolling.

lol at all these demi freaks attacking venus, they haven’t obviously met jordan and ina.

No, you’re right. I’m a complete bitch. It wasn’t funny and I’m embarrassed.

• SubwayToVenus

No, you’re right. I’m a complete bitch. It wasn’t funny and I’m embarrassed.

That’s actually weird how you went from hating on me to say you’re embarassed.

HO DEDICATED TO PARIS,LINDSAY,KIM,MILEY,TILA, AND MEGAN AND ALL THE OTHER UGLY HOES I FORGOT ABOUT
    Ho”

[Chorus]
    Hooooooooo (Ho)
    Youza Hoooooo (Ho)
    Youza Hoooooo (Ho)
    I said that youza hooooo (Ho)
    [Repeat 1x]

[Ludacris]
    You doin ho activities
    With ho tendencies
    Hos are your friends, hoes are your enemies
    With ho energy to do whacha do
    Blew whacha blew
    Screw whacha screw
    Yall professional like DJ Clue, pullin on my coat tail
    an why do you think you take a ho to a hotel?
    Hotel everybody, even the mayor
    Reach up in tha sky for tha hozone laya
    Come on playa once a ho always
    And hos never close they open like hallways
    An heres a ho cake for you whole ho crew
    an everybody wants some cuz hoes gotta eat too

[chorus x2]

[Ludacris]
    Cant turn a ho into a housewife
    Hos dont act right
    Theres hos on a mission, an hoes on a crackpipe
    Hey ho how ya doin, where ya been?
    Prolly doin ho stuff cuz there you ho again
    Its a ho wide world, that we livin in
    feline, feminine, fantastical, women
    Not all, just some
    You ho who you are
    Theres hoes in tha room, theres hoes in tha car
    theres hoes on stage, theres hoes by tha bar
    hos by near, an hos by far
    Ho! (But can i getta ride?!)
    NO! (Cmon, nigga why?!)
    Cuz youza

[chorus 2x]

[Ludacris]
    You gotta run in your pantyhos
    Even your daddy knows
    that you suckin down chocolate like daddy-o’s
    You hos are horrible, horrendous
    On taxes ya’ll writin off hos as dependents
    I see tha ho risin
    it aint surprisin
    its just a hoasis
    with ugly chicks faces
    but hos dont feel so sad and blue
    cuz most of us niggaz is hos too

[chorus x2]

(Ho)
    Muthafuckas im so tiired of yall niggaz always talkin
    bout hos this, hos that, you tha muthafuckin ho nigga
    I wasnt no ho last night

(Pimp)
    Ho, bring yo ass!

(Ho)
    Ok, hold on

SubwayToVenus said:

No, you’re right. I’m a complete bitch. It wasn’t funny and I’m embarrassed.

That’s actually weird how you went from hating on me to say you’re embarassed.

Yeah well how am I any better to preach something, then go and do the exact same thing to someone else. I am embarrassed, because I should of kept MY comments to myself!

she’s looking like crap lately, she’s considering joining Jersey Shore or something?

funny that people have lost their time to comments of shit .. talking about various kinds of stupid things protituta her and bla bla bla

I’m not a big fan of hers over here on this site is only person who does not know how to see their own faults only see those of others. kind of demi

else knows what is the difernça among you who hates demi and she’ll say ..

good she is beautiful, talented and have money
    since the odiatores demi will continue here criticizing her and sinking further enguando she’ll ever further xoxo

• Y-mous

———————————-

AMEN SISTA. No comments!

If Demi is fat then I don’t even know what to tell you at this point because you need to seek professional help.

I don’t understand why anyone wastes their time legitimately hating on a celebrity.

At the end of the day, they still make money.

And at the end of the day you’re still an irrelevant human being sitting in front of a computer screen running your mouth about someone who doesn’t know or care about your existence.

So really, who’s winning here?

Don’t know what the fuck happened to this post. I’m just reading the comments laughing and listening to Justin Bieber. lmfao

So really, who’s winning here?
    __

omg well! The person who runs this site because they are getting so many hits to the site. :crown:

Demi Is so beautiful !!!! … So Shut up Haters! (:

• unique

(replying to this) – Jun 16, 2012 @ 08:49 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

EarthChild said:

========

Exactly!!

• unique

i like how demi’s look her for the haters saying she look like a prostitute , let me be a prostitute looking then if that’s the case. what do you expect? haters will always hate and find awful things to say to demi.

At the end of the day, they still make money.

So really, who’s winning here?

• Gertrude

she looks beatifuln

• Y-mous

At the end of the day, they still make money.

So really, who’s winning here?
    ———————————–

Me, because I’m Hannah Montana BITCH.

Love her. Dislike that hair.

& that outift

• LimaHeightsLovatic

So nice to see all the hate and fighting on this website. Nice to know that I live in a world filled with all this bullshit . What happened to if you don’t have anything good to say don’t say anything at all . It’s funny to see all these people pass judgement on Demi , when she doesn’t even read this and couldn’t give two fucks about it. – What a waste of time .

That saying – if you don’t have anything good to say don’t say anything at all – is really stupid! I say if you have an opinion, say it loud and proud. It’s definitely the wrong mentality to think that negative opinions should never be voiced. In this case it’s just about a weird outfit, but in more important cases voicing your disagreement can be VERY important. Don’t ever censor yourselves!

Oh and people are obviously not commenting because they wanna bring Demi down or have her read this…people are just having a conversation here, it’s what the site is about. Some like her look, others don’t. Whatever! That’s life.

• Bloomx

I’m really not sure how to delete comments…

LimaHeightsLovatic said:

I don’t want to argue with you, but freedom of speech works both ways. Everyone has a right to criticise anything they’d like. And if Demi doesn’t read this, there really isn’t any need for you to be so defensive about it.

There’s bigger “bs” than criticising Demi; have you heard of the NDAA that was being passed? SOPA? The latest GOP news?

Demi obviously reads this cause she tweeted a year ago (2011) that she loves oceanup, and just a few hours ago, Her band member(plays guitar) , i think we all know him, ”Manning” posted the Justin article on twitter . Oceanup tweeted the link to the ”Flexing muscles pictures” article, Mike/Manning saw it and said: ”Whut muscles”….gotta love him. It’s awks cause Demi’s been Justin’s bff in 2009, he asked her out to the theatres, but she said no.. They talked on twitter 24/7.. then Selena came…

• Lima Heights Lovatic

Obviously everyone has a right to freedom of speech and I know there are more important things in the world and I’m not trying to be defensive. When I made that comment I was talking about how much hate people were spreading to each other , not on demi . I was talking about how people were arguing on here and say hurtful things to one another. When people make unnecessary comments like slut, whore, fat , that’s unnecessary , yes you have a right to voice your opinion but the name calling and bashing in unnecessary. That’s just mean.

• Bloomx

Hello anon who replied to me. I’ve deleted my comment because I thought it was too patronizing. I’m sorry if I came off rude. xx

• Jinxx.

I think she looks pretty in the picture but the actual outfit does nothing for me.

Woop woop.

• stairwaytoheaven

She actually looks pretty gorgeous here to me… and has she lost weight? I’m not saying she was fat before or anything, because she wasn’t. But it looks as if she has gotten thinner.

demi u look very pretty

horrible…

• haterzsuckballs

i want my hair like that, she ha a glow in her face its nice. haterz go suck a big fat C@#k.

ghetto

LOL DAFUQ??
    I LOVE WHEN OCEANUP IS SARCASTIC

There was an injured female in the Drake/Chris Brown fight. A bottle hit her lmfao so funny.

• Bloomx

How in the world is that “funny”?

It’s funny because Chris hit another female and this

She looks gorgeous!! Love demi!

…this time it wasn’t his fault.

I dont know why the message sent before I could finish.

Okay……i used to hate her because of her clothing and i thought she was still unhealthy. She looks sexy here and i love her outfit tbh and she also looks happy and healthy. On twitter, there’s all these quoting from people @ the x factor saying she was a better judge than Britney but her and Britney are like Bffs….. if she’s good friends with the queen…then…you got to love her. ugh.