Jonas Brothers Recording, Album Coming

jonerreh

• Anony

Okay, I don’t wanna sound mean or be a bitch, but I feel like someone has to put you in your place.

Back in 2005 I fell in love with the Jonas Brothers, and I still am to this day at 17 years old. In 2011 I fell in love with One Direction. I love both bands, all nine boys and at the end of the day I wish them all the best.

Whether or not you like a band or hate them you have to realize, it’s YOUR opinion, and if you have nothing nice to say you shouldn’t say it at all, at least that’s what they taught me in grade school right?

I’m pretty sure you can’t predict the future or anything, so I don’t think you should go around saying the Jonas Brothers’ album will flop and they won’t make a comeback, ’cause frankly you clearly have no idea what the Jonas Brothers fandom is capable of. Just remember, since 2005 they’ve been around, and maybe they don’t have as many fans as they used to, but the true fans stayed, and we’ll kick the haters asses any day.

So with that being said, my plan isn’t to disrespect you at all, I love One Direction and the Jonas Brothers the same, and wish them both the best. But I felt it needed to be said that you shouldn’t go around trashing others just because you don’t prefer their music.

And…if you don’t like the Jonas’ why are you even here?

I agree with you. I am a fan of the Jonas Brothers, from the beginning and still am one now. But I am also a fan of other bands too, like 1D and Big Time Rush. So personally I will still be a fan of all these bands no matter how more “popular” one gets. I want all these bands to be successful, and I support them each individually. It really annoys me how some people just skip from band to band, they should realize that you can be a fan of more than just one band.

Thank you!! people these days are so dumb

• NiallsFood

i love how right next to it is Amazon AD ONE DIRECTION UP ALL NIGHT YEARBOOK EDITION , And The Live DVD . BUY NOW ! Well at least on my computer right next to article says that .

I hate the picture of Nick,what a Turn Off!

Because you can’t be a fan of more than one band? I’m sorry but my ipod doesn’t only have one artist in it. Just because there are other bands out there doesn’t mean their album can’t be successful.

I love Nick and I love how he is in the middle now!

• NiallsFood

just admit it , they won’t make a comeback . com’on admit it anons .

^ First, believe it or not, not everything revolves around 1D. The boys made music before 1D was even formed, they’ll always make music, maybe together maybe as solo artists, doesn’t really matter; but, they’ll keep making music. NOT because they want to stay relevant but because that’s what they love to do.

Secondly, when you say we all are in love or everyone loves 1D and Bieber, you sound really dumb. OBVIOUSLY, they still have many fans. Maybe not as many as before, but, they still do.

Bieber is losing fans because 1D came along, which I think was expected. And you need to understand that the same thing will happen to 1D when the new big thing comes along.

You seem like an ignorant 13 year old. So here’s my advice; always think before you speak or in this case write.

I will always be a fan. So excited for the new music. Don’t really know what to expect, but, any music they make is always flawless. So, looking forward to the album.
    The album probably won’t sell that many copies, but, it doesn’t really matter to me, what matters is that they kept their promise and got back to the studio and are working hard for us.
    So proud of them. Jonas fan forever <3

Agreed. But people did the same thing when Bieber came out. It was an either/or situation with who you supported, and if you supported both, you were a traitor. :/

I loove Nick Jonas! he is flawless!!!

• LULU

omg Joe should make the cover art for the new album. With da help of Instagram of course lol

Jun 18, 2012 @ 04:28 pm
    NiallsFood said:
    just admit it , they won’t make a comeback . com’on admit it anons .

Dude. This is a Jb post. Not a 1D post. 1D hasn’t accomplished a third of what JB has. They aren’t attractive, and they’re talent is nonexistant. When they get looks, talent, and can accomplish half of what JB has, then you can talk. In the meantime, get your stan-ass self on 1D’s posts.

just admit it , they won’t make a comeback . com’on admit it anons .

we can’t admit something that we don’t know, anything can happen

• JoeJonasSupporter

Can’t wait until their album is released, Love them so much. Got to meet Joe and he was so sweet, can’t wait for this album to come out it is going to be amazing :)

could you people stop commenting da same kiss ass shit about Nick??? Be more creative please cuz i’m gettin tired of your dumb comments

Seriously, the comparison between the JoBros and One Direction is beyond stupid, two different bands and they are not replacing each other, I loved the JoBros and still love them and support them, as much as I love 1D. So please stop being ridiculous & inmature and hating on them.

just admit it , they won’t make a comeback . com’on admit it anons .

why are you mad? why can’t Jonas make a comeback, as you say? are you worried they’ll compromise 1D’s music success? i don’t think that’ll happen. i like 1D, too, but the hardcore fans (as you seem to be) are younger and probably don’t even remember JB. the older fans might still support JB (if they were JB fans in the first place).
    idk, you just seem very upset at the idea of someone else being successful besides One Direction…

Jun 18, 2012 @ 04:31 pm
    LULU said:

LOL.

• NiallsFood

just admit it , they won’t make a comeback . com’on admit it anons .

Dude. This is a Jb post. Not a 1D post. 1D hasn’t accomplished a third of what JB has. They aren’t attractive, and they’re talent is nonexistant. When they get looks, talent, and can accomplish half of what JB has, then you can talk. In the meantime, get you stan-ass self on 1D’s posts.

WELL , We ALLL have our opinions & my opinion is that I don’t think they won’t be as famous as they were before . I was huge fan of them before & i always wondered why they left for awhile , then all of sudden they come back? Who knows , Maybe they will be a comeback or not but i’m just thinking they won’t . That’s what all im saying !

This.

• classicalmusicplayer

If JB was smart they wouldn’t release an singles at all from their next album. They should just release 20-25 sec clips from 3 song from their album the three weeks leading up to the album release. This way you create hype without revealing to much.

Also take 4-5 songs from the album and release a music video once a week, every week after the album release. This will keep ppl interested in the music and keep the buzz up about their new album

• LULU

if you are going to talk shit about the Jonas Brothers in their own post, at least have the balls to comment with a username

• Miley_Jonas

Cool. My point was that we don’t care. So don’t say it;).

• NiallsFood

just admit it , they won’t make a comeback . com’on admit it anons .

I’m not mad ? Who’s saying i’m mad , but I think they wont have as many fans as they did before . I used to love them when I was younger but their music is good but i think that no one will know they came back because everyone else is loving some other artist right now . Because they left & now they come back , Some people will be confused . That’s what i’m saying . We all have our own different opinions

One Direction hasn’t acomplished as much as Jonas did so stop comparing them like that! I admit I listen to 1D music but I know they are not as sucessful as Jonas Brothers were once, . Just like Jonas Brothers will never be as sucessful as Nsync, Backstreet Boy and the legend that is The Beatles! Btw I think the Jonas are more talented than 1D.

Miley_Jonas said:

Cool. My point was that we don’t care. So don’t say it;).

Oh i’m so sorry for sharing my opinion .

• LULU

………..
    they went appart to persuit their individuals goals and dreams that fill their passions. I’m quoting Nick Jonas :P
    And yes they will come back and i hope bigger than ever!

well okay, now i understand. not to sound philosophical, but does success really matter? JB is (and has been) doing what they love. they have enough money for it not to matter, and besides, fans that still like them will buy their music and it’ll be okay.

and sorry to say, but 1D will have their day as well. some other group/person will come along and steal their spotlight. it sucks, but it’s the life of a superstar :/

how is it theres always rumors about kevin and joe but never about nick??

Niley is not happening because Nick don’t want it! Miley still likes Nick, she’s stupid tho because Liam > Nick even though I love Nick, it’s true!

Nick never liked her to begin with, neither did his brothers. They just tolerated her because she was Disneys biggest star at the time and they hadn’t made it big enough yet to make it on their own. Notice as soon as they got some fame they dumped her like yesterdays newspaper.

how is it theres always rumors about kevin and joe but never about nick??

nick doesnt have friends so who is there to spread gossip about him? most of these rumors on gossip sites come from celebrities inner circle of friends running their mouths

lol this is going to flop but i shall buy it because i’m pretty much going to love (nick) jonas forever.

• Satan

I wonder if this is legit lol
    I can see it

I love the JB i admit I’m I love with 1D and BTR at the time but these boys were like a first love lol so duh I’m buying:)

• Taylor Swift

hahaha! I see how scared these Directioners for the JONAS’ NEW ASLBUM! LOL, yes you guys better cringe now because this year and the following years will be DOMINATED by the JONAS BROTHERS! JONAS FANS are LOYAL and HAVE AN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for them UNLIKE YOU “DIRECTIONERS” who were ONCE Jonatics then Beliebers then MOVED ON with 1D. When the new “it” boy band comes out, your 1D will be trashed like a garbage.

ONE DIFFERENCE about Jonas fans and 1D fans is WE, JONAS FANS are DEDICATED.

Hide under your covers now, this is going to be a YEAR OF THE JONAS BROTHERS!

hahaha! those who say that they can’t or they won’t are the ONES WHO ARE SCARED THAT THEY WILL! :)

Thank You Sweetheart!

There was stuff about Nick last year when he became involved with the engaged older woman and roamed around the world with her and had papps outside their hotel room. Kevin’s the only one who hasn’t had any scandals. This Blind item about Joe is stupid. If they saw such a thing going on in an alley they would have taken a photo and sold it to TMZ. He’s probably seeing the exotic dancer, though. She even retweeted him AFTER receiving all the fan tweets so she’s enjoying all the attention. She also made it clear she enjoys getting high. But that doesn’t mean Joe does.

—————————————-
    It’s hilarious that some people actually believe in blind items. LMAO! Just read what the name of the website is? It says right there. If they don’t come up with a blind item, they wouldn’t be able to rake some money in. I, myself could come up with any gossip or blind items for just about anything and make it sound like it is for this celebrity. Plus, the picture isn’t real, c’mon!

The guy wearing a black jacket could be any stranger. If they really caught that it was Joe, then they would’ve shot different pictures other than what they just posted.

No wonder why a lot of Netizens buy the story because most of them are GULLIBLE and CHEAP. :)

ok joe needs to fuckin stop with the hats and pretending hes straight baby u aint foolin no one like wtf just be happy

• Selena

———————————
    tell that to the BIEBZ

Jun 18, 2012 @ 07:38 pm

how is it theres always rumors about kevin and joe but never about nick??
    _________
    you’re wrong because of Nick, there a couple of stories there. They say that he’s gay, his false relationship with Delta. All was just PR. The last blind gossip about nick was that he had a new beard

• Taylor Swift

I love Joe Jonas

NiallsFood said:

Why did they decide to drop it and now all of sudden come back . Because One Direction came along & they still wanna be known as a boy/brother band ? I’m sorry but they aren’t gonna make a comeback what so ever . They lost their fans when they stopped making music we are all in love with One Direction (i know i am) or either Justin Bieber .

And some people don’t like none of them

why are all these people comparing jo bros to 1D. they are NOTHING alike. jo bros actually play instruments, write their own music and arent some artificially created band made solely to get young teeny boppers money.

no offense to 1D. i think jo bros will do fine…they’ll be like hanson. hanson still makes indie sort of music. they obviously arent 1/10 as popular as they used to be, but they still have fans, still perform and still make songs. thats what matters is the music. popularity doesnt auomatically equal talent which is what many kids today dont understand!!

• Jinxx.

I gotta be honest, there was a stage where I was in LOVE with 1D and that just ended up being because I had Jonas Brothers withdrawal lol.
    I don’t think Jonas were wrong for stepping back because like someone else mentioned, it kinda helped remove their Disney imagine. I don’t consider them Disney anymore, personally.
    But I also agree with the person who said they were wrong for kinda disconnecting with fans. a tweet every few days (Nick and Kevin especially) doesn’t do much. Especially Nick. usually his tweets werent even related to fans anyway lol. All the live chats stopped except for Joes Fast Fridays which isn’t the same as all the Jobros being there. No new videos were posted. Just nothing.
    So no, it doesn’t surprise me that people have moved on. However, I’m still a fan and can’t wait to heat what new music they come up with. I just hope that now that they’re not with Disney anymore, their music won’t be as kiddish.

• elizagutierrez

Jun 18, 2012 @ 06:14 pm
    LoveToLove said:
    people who think they’ll make a comeback are in denial, they accomplished ALOT of great things in the past but they’re done

Jun 18, 2012 @ 06:14 pm
    LoveToLove said:

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:imma give my honest opinion about 1D:They are cute and……. that’s were it ends.

THIS is what I call Epic Comment :D

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:Um, excuse me? They’re coming back not because of the reason you think. They only took a break because Nick had Broadway, Joe was doing a solo career for a bit and acting, and Kevin was spending time with his wife. Why do youhave to bring up One Direction? Honestly, you have no idea what in the hell you’re talking about. They haven’t lost that many fans. Most of their fans turned to One Direction and Justin Bieber, but they are still Jonas fans at heart. I’m one of them. Once a Jonas fan, always a Jonas fan. So please, dous all a favor and shut the hell up. And go back to your One Direction page and let us enjoy our JONAS BROTHERS page.

This made me proud to be a part of this fan base :)

• joejonassmile

Joe bodygaurd was like go sing your love song LOL

• UKnowULuvMe

l?veislouder said:
    Actually, hoes are taken to a motel. No one likes to spend hotel money on flimsy one-night stands.
    ____________

For real, tho!

The picture would be even cooler is there were three sets on top of one another … all different pictures and in different orders… 9 squares of jonas instead of 3… well.. I think anyway… kind of brady bunch

• Biannett

That is a beautiful comment, bless your soul, whoever write that.

• l?veislouder

Jun 18, 2012 @ 07:12 pm
    You’re too used to tumblr.

I dontk now about you but im not 10 and I dont give a damn about little twits calling me a traitor. I like the songs I like. I have no false sense of loyalty to any one artist. Its not like I have a personal relationship with any of them, and besides true friends are honest, and honestly there isnt one artist I could say I absolutely love every song theyve made. Everyone hits and misses. Noone is perfect. It might just be peoples hormones tricking them into thinking some artists are the only ones for them… or peer pressure… and shady marketing. ramble ramble damn the man! lol

not sure if you’re angry with what i posted or…? lol

but yeah, i don’t think people should be mad just because you support two different artists. Justin Bieber is a pretty good artist (i actually like his Believe album, from what i’ve heard). and 1D is a good group : ) and the Jonas Brothers are a good band

imma give my honest opinion about 1D:
    They are cute and……. that’s were it ends.

I wonder if a new female artist comes along whether that new female artist’s fans tell Adele fans that she’s all done with cause their artist is the “new thing”. I wonder if they tell Adele’s fans that Adele might as well not release a new album cause their new artist has taken over, and Adele’s done for. Cause 1D fans & Beiber fans need to STFU. There’s room for more than one artist at a time. So infantile.

oh no im not mad I just come off as ranty and bitchy… I aknowledge this fault of mine. lol

• Miley_Jonas

Cool. My point was that we don’t care. So don’t say it;).

Oh i’m so sorry for sharing my opinion .

Good. Now like I suggested, go to a 1D post.

MTE.

the Jonas Brothers can play instruments, which 1D cannot. which is why 1D is a GROUP and JB is a BAND. Big Time Rush is also just a group. but hey, music is music Smile and 1D can sing okay, but i feel like JB put more soul into it (since they sang their own songs)

Exactly

• NiallsFood

Isn’t Carly Rae Jeaspen suppose to be the new thing?

i like what makes you beautful from 1D bcuz Nick Jonas covered and make me like it. I’m not gonna lie. But i’m not a fan of 1D… even tho there’s a guy that kinda looks like Joe… but No!

Backstreet Boys are the best selling boyband of all time with 100 +million albums sold.

One Direction are the new “upcoming Beatles” (not that I believe that nor that it is true). They are even supposedly going to perform with Paul McCartney at the closing of the London Olympics which is going to bring out A LOT of Bealtes comparisons that I am not looking forward to.

Let’s face it, the girls love 1D bcuz of their looks and accents.
    They don’t even write their own songs, play intruments or have a swooning voice.

I agree the first solo project (Nick’s) was a mistake cause they lost momentum at an important time and it caused all kinds of breakup rumors.

—-///–/

No it was the best thing if they wanted to get rid of their Disney image. The mistake is disconnecting with the fan base. They need to start reconnecting with people, tweet more, reactivate their YouTube channel, start posting a daily vlog or at least frequent behind the scene vids of making of their album, have live chats, ect.

agree , once their album comes out their gonna be confused ? they’ll be like what they came back & they didnt tell us . They should at least give them a heads up because not everyone read these kind of blogs.

true, “nicky” started the solo shits and then everybody started doing their own stuffs.
    Ugh Nicky… it’s your fault

How can they be compared?!? They don’t play instruments except for Niall and they done write their own songs.

They could of done that by still keeping in the media’s eye. Many have. But they have been gone for years now. They are never going to be what they once were now, not even close. They are now considered washed up.

Mhmmm

• NiallsFood

are you like 5 ? No one writes their own songs. I don’t think any celeb will prove it. People write songs for them. They don’t write their own songs they might write a few but not all! Also , so what if they don’t play as many instruments as Jonas Brothers , At least One Direction went through a ton than Jonas Brothers.

Because they are British and have cute faces and are causing mania. The media likes to compare new, popular boybands to the Beatles for some reason. They did it with the Jonas Brothers too. And the Beatles comparisons will never stop, ever, as long as boybands keep coming.

Dafuq boludas?
    Que no hay latinas aca?
    me canse de gringear

We’re talking about the Beatles and One Direction…

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

I don’t think they will be confused but they need to get that Artist-Fan relationship. JB used to feel like they were “your band” Without Disney they lost about 75% of their marketing platform. They need to use all the mediums that they have, especially the free ones: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram. They need to go on a radio tour and play for local radio DJ stations, give free concerts, hit up Ryan Seacrest ect.

The Beatles wrote their songs so that’s what I meant and half of them played instruments.

• NiallsFood

We’re talking about the Beatles and One Direction…

Oh, i thought you meant something else . sorry :b

Yup, they need to keep in touch. If they are going to be a creature with three heads, they need to remember what made them work in the first place. Joe was the silly one, but full of personality. Kevin has the mind for business and engineering (remember he helped designed the stage in 2009?) Nick is the quiet thinker and perfecter. Joe has been great the last two years keeping in touch with the fanbase almost single handedly.

The Beatles weren’t cute….

who loves Justin bieber or one direction.?. Nick joe and Kev are more talented than those guys..!

Someone called me an ad in the other post!

—///–/

I don’t think they will be confused but they need to get that Artist-Fan relationship. JB used to feel like they were “your band” Without Disney they lost about 75% of their marketing platform. They need to use all the mediums that they have, especially they free: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram. They need to go on a radio tour and play for local radio DJ stations, give free concerts, hit up Ryan Seacrest ect.

I think that also . Every artist need a relationship with their fans or else they may loose them . I was a huge fan of them when they were on Disney then they left … & i always forgot about them ever since but they gotta have the relationship with the fans like what you said

Jun 18, 2012 @ 04:51 pm
    Let’s face it, the girls love 1D bcuz of their looks and accents.

They’re not even attractive.

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

Agree. They could of done a better job of staying in the light without producing music. Personally I think it’s their marketing team fault. They should of told them “Look you need to tweet and stay in the light or there is a chance that you all will just be another teen band sensation” The team knew that they were losing popularity, they started losin it right after CR1 and season 1 of Jonas. Anyone one with some Marketing knowledge could see it. Their marketing team should of done better.

Who is to say their marketing team and others didn’t say all those wonderful things?

• classicalmusicplayer

JB made the worst mistake ever going their separate ways after they were finally getting a lot of credit from people and legends in the music industry. Now they dwindled away from the media and I’m sure Paul McCartney is taking back what he said about them being the “next Beatles”.

—-///–/

• classicalmusicplayer

Hey Marketing_Jonas_Girl go tweet your ideas to cambio :-)

—-///–/

:-) I’m posting her since JB supposedly “read OU” and hope they can use some of them. But I don’t think I’ll be able to get though to Cambio on twitter. Pll tweet Cambio all the time.

Jun 18, 2012 @ 04:42 pm
    classicalmusicplayer said:

—————
    Hey Marketing_Jonas_Girl go tweet your ideas to cambio :)

• AnonymousloveJoeJ

I don’t like Nick in the middle. It should be Joe. :)

I just wanna said stop hating 1D and Jobros Fans.
    and Joe should be in the middle

hmmmmmm…. I’l buy their album, and I’m not attractive to justine beiber(who looks like a lesbian) nor 1D(which will probably loose the limelight in just a year from now) ?JB 4ever .. no matter what happens .. (am a fan for 5 years)

SORRY BUT NOT LIKE 1D

FAKES FANS OF JUSTIN AND 1D

LEFT TO GO TO THE JONAS FOR THAT TOOK A BREAK FOR 2 YEARS

IF I AM A FAN SINCE 2006

I WILL STILL WAITING

JONAS NEVER GONE

• nicol

if no one cares about the Jonas Brothers, why are you talking about them? if they’re so irrelevant, why are you writing hundreds of comments on their post? let’s make the point of the situation:
    the Jonas brothers are recording their new album and they have two shows airing this summer. their last album came out in 2009 BUT they still have a huge fanbase, haters think they lost almost all the fans…sure, that’s why we had like 20+ TTs in a hour…open up your eyes, we’re millions…
    Jonas fans will be the happiest people in the world listening to their music again, it’s not about the money, it’s about the music…but maybe you’re not mature enough to really love an artist for who he is and for the music he makes…
    On the other hand, haters will keep on talking shit about people they don’t know instead of getting a life or at least spending their time on their idols’ post, since they’re so hot, amazing, talented etc etc etc.
    God bless you

• Biannett

wow.
    The amount of Jonas Brothers hate is amazing.
    Is it not possible to love One Direction, Justin Bieber AND the Jonas Brothers?
    Because I’m pretty sure I love One Direction just as much as I love the Jonas Brothers.
    They’re making music now because they were all busy before. Nick has Le Mis, and HTSIB, Kevin got married about 2 years ago, and Joe was on his solo album thing. Now that they’re all done with their things, they’re settling back down to make their music again.
    They know they still have a lot of fans that are true to them. And they all love to make music and to tour, so why the hell not let them?
    And to top it, they’ve been making music way before the Biebz and One Direction started, so don’t come here with that bullshit.

You guys are acting like a bunch of 12 year olds, really.

1d 4ever there not leaving and jobros cant destroy 5 hot guys with amazing true talent

I didn’t call you an ad.. I simply meant that you sounded like one. Gushing like that about One Direction. I guess it sounded a little manufactured thats all. Sorry if that upset you.

• Miley_Jonas

Huge JB plus along with many others = they write all their songs.

The Beatles weren’t cute….

That may be your opinion but to many, especially to every girl on the planet in the 60s, they were the hottest thing to ever bless the Earth.

THISSSSS ! ^

THISSSSS ! ^

• LULU

I kinda miss Nick’s pubes over his head.
    But he looks manlier now. So i approve :)

They’re not even attractive.

I think Liam, Zayn and Harry are.

what’s so talented about goofing on stage?

—————-

The people in the 60’s were on drugs that’s why they found them attractive.

what the fuck

• jonas fan

just shut up nialls food jonas brothers are coming ok just shut up ok one direction suck suck suck sososo muc hahahahahaha

Um, excuse me? They’re coming back not because of the reason you think. They only took a break because Nick had Broadway, Joe was doing a solo career for a bit and acting, and Kevin was spending time with his wife. Why do you have to bring up One Direction? Honestly, you have no idea what in the hell you’re talking about. They haven’t lost that many fans. Most of their fans turned to One Direction and Justin Bieber, but they are still Jonas fans at heart. I’m one of them. Once a Jonas fan, always a Jonas fan. So please, do us all a favor and shut the hell up. And go back to your One Direction page and let us enjoy our JONAS BROTHERS page.

SHUT UP. you’re jealous.

1D fans, GET OUT OF HERE. GO TO YOUR POST!!!!!

• Why can’t we all get along?

The Jonas Brothers don’t know their Beautiful, and thats what makes them Beautiful. (I’m so enlightened)

Liam Payne’s audition for the X factor in 2010, how can someone say he’s not cute?

• ANONYMOUSLY GIRLY

what the fuck
    Yup, i peed on your kitchen’s sink and then you washed your cups there.

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:13 pm
    1D fans, GET OUT OF HERE. GO TO YOUR POST!!!!!

THIS. But seriously… gtf?

Miley Jonas? NO! More like Miley Hemsworth.

@Miley_Jonas Your icon is a fantasy :(

Jun 18, 2012 @ 04:06 pm
    NiallsFood said:

ELIZAAAAAAAAAA

kevin song….LIKE A VIRGIN TOUCHED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME
    JOE SONG…….YOUNG WILD FREEE SOOO WHAT WE GET DRUNK SO WHAT WE SMOKE WEEEED
    NICK SONG……MILEY BABY I WANT YOU BACK

WE WANT JUSTIN BIEBER AND ONE DIRECTION!!!!

Eliza you are so bipolar. LMFAO

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:19 pm
    WE WANT JUSTIN BIEBER AND ONE DIRECTION!!!!

Agreed!

The people in the 60’s were on drugs that’s why they found them attractive.

Oh yes girls as young as 8 were doing drugs. -_-
    Early 60s drugs weren’t popular among youth. If anything it was alcohol. Get over it, they were seen as very cute young men but times change and taste in appearance change. Just like in in 40 years young girls are going to be going “ewww One Direction/Jonas Brothers/Justin Bieber were gross”

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:19 pm

WE WANT JUSTIN BIEBER AND ONE DIRECTION!!!!

eliza…

Ocean Up should host a mascarade ball where we can all duke it out in person… and naturally JB should perform

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:17 pm

PLEASE NO DELTA SONGS!

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:18 pm

Jun 18, 2012 @ 04:06 pm
    NiallsFood said:

ELIZAAAAAAAAAA

?

Oh yes girls as young as 8 were doing drugs. -_-

That’s not true. James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor etc are still considered beautiful to this day, The Beatles are not that cute..

• Miley_Jonas

Miley Jonas? NO! More like Miley Hemsworth.

It’s not combining the names, moron. It’s implying I like Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brother. Not Miley marrying Nick = Miley Jonas.

• My flawless add

I’m listening to 1D and Justin Bieber because Jonas were my band but since there’s no new music, I need someone else to feel the void. 1D are my music rebounds! I think Harry, Zayn and Liam are cute, Niall and Louis are so so. Personally my favorite is Liam after watching videos and his Xfactor audition. Liam Payne is gorgeous too bad that he has a girlfriend.

Jonas Brothers are legends, so shut up haters!

• JONAS FAN

SHUT UP ANONYMOUS YOUR NOT JONAS BROTHERS FAN

shut up? my mouth is already shut. calm down

Seriously though, why are you on this post? Go on a 1D post.

i stopped and then people kept replying back of course i’ll reply back . & if you don’t like what i’m saying then ignore it . Simple as that

And I’m sure there are a lot of people like you who would point out one of those people and go “they are not that attractive”. Just saying.

I used to be a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers, but now I’m not. Them “Getting back together” isn’t going to do anything. Their time is over with. There’s no going back. Unless they produce some amazing off-the-wall album which I doubt will happen.

Lmao im 18………why the hell am i on this damn 13year old site…………

noone knows the future they could sing mary had a little lamb and if the timing is right and its what the masses want to hear then it will be successful… or they could write mozart.. which obviously at the wrong time even though awesome… would be a huge flop
    “is like catching the perfect wave at the right time”

And P.S., To the person who said The Beatles weren’t cute, I found them very attractive and still do to this day. Huge fan of them. Comparing The Beatles to the Jonas Brothers, or any band in this generation? There’s no comparison. They had talent and wrote beautiful music. The Jonas’ are talented boys, but their music doesn’t speak to me. At all.

You were a huge fan? it doesn’t seem like it. You know bcuz of the shit you are talking..

“is like catching the perfect wave at the right time”

lol people just need to remember that its not that easy or calculated.. or about rivaly whether real or built up in peoples minds… its rolling the dice

real fans have JB tattoos on their ass.. I mean.. thats only if youre really truly a fan.. but i doubt you are

Out of the top of my head I can only name one artist that was never replaced and never faded, Michael Jackson.

MJ was in a million

MJ was one in a million

Hey I used to be a Jonas fan, not anymore, wanna know why?? because they are FAKE!!!!

Open your eyes people! they don;t give a crap about the fans!!! they just want to make MONEY!!!!

Jonas Brothers are dead, nobody cares anymore!

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:46 pm

Jonas Brothers are dead, nobody cares anymore!

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:46 pm

Jonas Brothers are dead, nobody cares anymore!

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:46 pm

Jonas Brothers are dead, nobody cares anymore!

lol I agreed! they are gonna have to sell the concert tickets for $5:00 lol

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:47 pm
    lol I agreed! they are gonna have to sell the concert tickets for $5:00 lo

LOL

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:46 pm

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:46 pm

Jonas Brothers are dead, nobody cares anymore!
    —————

O_o

I’m pretty sure all artists want to make money…

LOL

Jonas posts comments are the funniest.

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:48 pm
    I’m pretty sure all artists want to make money…

YEAH BUT THEY ARE NOT FAKE LIKE THEM!

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:29 pm
    If Nick released his nudes that would be great promo.

I agree completely.

JONAS BROTHERS AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY ARE MONEY HUNGER!! SPECIALLY MR. JONAS!

kevin song….LIKE A VIRGIN TOUCHED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME
    JOE SONG…….YOUNG WILD FREEE SOOO WHAT WE GET DRUNK SO WHAT WE SMOKE WEEEED
    NICK SONG……MILEY BABY I WANT YOU BACK

jonas fan said:

shut up? my mouth is already shut. calm down

the whole attractive versus unattractive thing being a dictating factor to a person’s success is pretty crazy because last time I checked there are some pretty ugly famous ans successful people

and*

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:24 pm
    kevin song….LIKE A VIRGIN TOUCHED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME
    JOE SONG…….YOUNG WILD FREEE SOOO WHAT WE GET DRUNK SO WHAT WE SMOKE WEEEED
    NICK SONG……MILEY BABY I WANT YOU BACK

*Facepalm.*

shut up? my mouth is already shut. calm down

Seriously though, why are you on this post? Go on a 1D post.

If Nick released his nudes that would be great promo.

Yeah and that explains the countless amount of females who went absolute bonkers over them. If they weren’t cute, that would of never happen. And for your information, there are a lot of young girls who find the Beatles attractive still. Jeez just go on Tumblr. It wasn’t just their appearance either, it was their personalities that made them extremely attractive.

If Nick released his nudes that would be great promo.
    And only wearing black high heels

lol

nobody cares? then why you keep talking about them? because you obviously care.

Justin Bieber and One Direction loves there FANS! :)

Jonas are FAKE!!!

Justin bieber is a spoil brat and he Doesnt care his fans do you not see the recent video of him at the airport yelling at his fans Justin only care that you give him your money and buy his stupid crappy music

Please.. if you will. Define Fake. Lay out all of their offenses. Then please tell us who you are… and then let us follow you around and do extensive background checks to make sure you didnt forget to tell us anything

The Jonas Brothers should pray to their bible so that their next album does well! This is their last chance, if this album fails! They are dunzo.

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:48 pm
    I’m pretty sure all artists want to make money…

YEAH BUT THEY ARE NOT FAKE LIKE THEM!

And of course, you would know. Since you know all the Jonas Brothers personally and their intentions.

Justin Bieber doesn’t care for his fans, he just wants money and One Direction sleeps with them.

We dont have to choose one or the other. The Jonas Bros fans have grown up with them and if the music is good we will continue to be fans. Love One Direction too but not keen on Bieber. We can support more than one!! Still wished the Jonas Bros had stayed on a bit longer whilst they were hot but hope they can produce some good music again.

THIS IS IT!

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:52 pm

Lol.

One Direction all the way!!!!!

THIS IS IT!

Care to elaborate?

One Direction sleeps with their fans or date normal girls. Jonas Brothers date celebs, engaged celebs or go go dancers. LOL

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:50 pm

hahahaha LOVE your comment!! Bible?? I bet they don’t even read it anymore, honey they forgot about JESUS already!!!

They BETRAYED JESUS for money and fame!!! but they forgot that God is the one that make decisions at the end!

Justin Bieber dates celebs.

good point my friend,, you got that right

Could you be more self-righteous? what do you bathe in holy water every night and shit the body of christ? You have no idea what God’s plan is. Neither do I. Does he not work in mysterious ways?

idc i still jam to bieber.

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:56 pm

Jonas Brothers don’y date fans because they think that they are the hot shit! they forgot how poor they were before!!!

And Danielle was lucky she met Kevin before otherwise she won’t be married to him now!

• UKnowULuvMe

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for them but I honestly don’t think they’ll make comeback. Comebacks are RARE. Not that they aren’t talented but they blew up as fast as they disappeared. That doesn’t make for that great of a chance to be the biggest boy band again. OH and don’t about the fact that 1D HAS taken over.

amen to that!

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Nick & Joe= Nudes Kevin=Sextape

Idk lol really o.o

NICK NEEDS HIS HOE MILEY

They are so fake!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Justin Bieber dates celebs.
    If Jasmine Villasausage counts as a celeb, then yeah.

They won”t make it! nobody cares about them!!!

they will gonna have to be better than One Direction! And that’s IMPOSSIBLE!!!

n 18, 2012 @ 06:02 pm

NICK NEEDS HIS HOE MILEY

miley has liam. LOL He’s better looking than Nick, with a rising acting career. Miley won’t trade Liam for Nick.

• xJoeJonasGirlx

I’ve moved on to Super Junior but I will always love the JoBros specially Joe :)

WOW!! Well glad people are saying what they honestly feel.

ONE DIRECTION ALL THE WAY!!!!!

• UKnowULuvMe

NICK NEEDS HIS HOE MILEY
    ___________
    Niley is OVER, ffs…

they will gonna have to be better than One Direction! And that’s IMPOSSIBLE!!!

You are acting like One Direction are Backstreet Boys….

• UKnowULuvMe

they will gonna have to be better than One Direction! And that’s IMPOSSIBLE!!!

You are acting like One Direction are Backstreet Boys….
    ___________
    Nsync > ALL

• realistgangsta

to little to late

Nsync > ALL

I’m not talking about preference, I’m talking about sales. No boyband will sell as much as they sold at least not any band currently.

I like to think JB will outgrow the generic boyband stuff and become something new and better… a different league… than one direction or nsync or whoever…

k done trolling.

• joejonassmile

:crown:

JB >>>>>>>>>>1D

What does >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this mean?

I’ll be waiting for the Delta song. Don’t fail me Nicky! :crown:

Agree that they have achieved a separation from the world of Disney. They were seen in a Jazz club last night. That kind of thing (which shows their interest in all types of music) and their being in NYC, which in itself is worlds away from Disney helps take the Micky mouse out of their reputation.

So much better than that weird three headed picture.

• joejonassmile

I love the fact that Jonas Posts has most comments most of the times and even other fans come here like one direction fans and miley fans and demi fans …
    POWER OF JONAS :crown:

• Taylor Swift

ONE DIFFERENCE about Jonas fans and 1D fans is WE, JONAS FANS are DEDICATED.

Hide under your covers now, this is going to be a YEAR OF THE JONAS BROTHERS!

• Taylor Swift

I love the fact that Jonas Posts has most comment most of the times and even other fans come here like one direction fans and miley fans and demi fans …
    POWER OF JONAS
    ——————————–
    we’ll have more to show when the new Jonas album comes out

• joejonassmile

I Have listened to Believe new justin album I must say songs were good technically and a bit lyrically but not good enough to impress me I mean I listened it was fine but then I went back to other albums and artists …I cant relate to those songs I can understand them but those things doesnt happen in my life so it doesnt inspire me that much like “you dont like my fame”or”maria thats not my baby” or “if I was your boyfriend”
    the issues in those songs are shallow …not helping me and make me feel I NEED Jonas back I need a sonh like take a breath or games or little bit longer or cant have you or see no more or … You know ? :)

there still relevant hhhh oh well even if they try 2 make a comeback it wont happen srry but 1d and justin bieber r the only big teen throbs right now and their record will flop so hard i dought itll make it 2 20000 sales in 1 week

• NickJdaily

If they are so irrelevant then why do you know who they are…? Why even waste your time on a post about them??

i hate 1d o love jonas brothers

niley will happen…..like the notebook she gets married then bangs nick

in the notebook wasnt she engaged to be married… which is even more fitting

Jun 18, 2012 @ 06:11 pm

niley will happen…..like the notebook she gets married then bangs nick

Probably.

• LoveToLove

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:37 pm

• xJoeJonasGirlx

Eh .-.

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:37 pm

to bad jobros u had ur time and u waited too long and now people r in love with 1d ur album will not sell a lot and even if it does it will be the last successful one

Nobody gives a shit about their music anymore! they are BORING!

We LOVE One Direction!!!! they are HUGE now and people love them!!!

lol

You guys are ridiculous! Jo bros still have fans, like the one’s waiting outside for hts and the millions on twitter and facebook and tons that they run into everyday. Stop exaggerating. People said the 2010 tour wasn’t gonna sell and lots of people came. They’ll do fine, tons of people are excited about the comeback just listen to news articles and the media who says it! Get a grip JB is still irrelevant dummys

Nobody gives a shit about their music anymore! they are BORING!

We LOVE One Direction!!!! they are HUGE now and people love them!!!

Do you only love what everyone else loves? If so it is you that is boring

• xJoeJonasGirlx
  • xJoeJonasGirlx

SUPER JUNIOR NEEDS TO BE NUMBER 1 ;UUU;

• Miley_Jonas

1. One Direction is awful.
    2. If you think otherwise, then why are you ranting on and on about how awful jb is and how awesome shitty 1D is? Go on a 1D post. Oh that’s right. You’re not willingly ready to admit you have no life.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Nobody gives a shit about their music anymore! they are BORING!

We LOVE One Direction!!!! they are HUGE now and people love them!!!

OMG please stop. I love 1D as well, but it’s people like you who give the entire fandom a bad name. The 1D guys have said they like the JoBros and vice versa. There’s no need for you to say that. JB still have loyal fans, and people who are anticipating new music from them after such a long break, me included. Give it a rest, dear.

Welp I have had a lovely time shooting bull with all of you fine folks, but I do believe my bedtime is approaching. I figured I would make a closing statement… Don’t judge people you don’t know.. heck who are you to judge anyone? Do what makes you happy without taking happiness away from others.. and remember that you only live once. Good Night

ONE DIRECTION ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:59 pm

BURN IN HELL THAT’S EXACTLY WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU JUST BY SAYING THAT!!!

HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR JESUS!

Agreed!!

And yes JONAS BROTHERS are DEAD, DUNZO!!!!

Well I’ll see you there. I’ve always looked good in red

• xJoeJonasGirlx

WHAAAADDDUP

Amen.

I doubt I’ll burn in hell. God forgives. So even if I am wrong… I’m still covered.

• Miley_Jonas

This anon is making comments, pretending to be another person, and agreeing with ITself.

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

I’m not agreeing with myself. I just hit submit and then think of more I’d like to say. If I were trying to agree with myself falsely I would be like

random qoute made by me

omg that dude is awesome and makes a super valid point

or id change my name constantly with each submission.. which im way to lazy to do

• UKnowULuvMe

Miley_Jonas said:

__________
    Ha ha!

well thats if you were referring to me… I guess I’m vain in assuming

I’m so vain.. I totally thot that post was about me

NILEY WILL HAPPEN…….JUST WATCH!

thought.. woa typo

Jun 18, 2012 @ 06:36 pm
    Jun 18, 2012 @ 05:59 pm

BURN IN HELL THAT’S EXACTLY WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU JUST BY SAYING THAT!!!

HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR JESUS!

_

:O

You really need to ask yourself why you would come on a post of a group that has loyal fans who are happy to know their favorite group is making music after a long wait, and waste your time hating on the group & cursing their new music. Nothing better to do with your time than to bring down other people who are happy? And some of you are talking about Jesus? So sad you have such miserable lives. Nobody is asking you to buy their music.

• UKnowULuvMe

NILEY WILL HAPPEN…….JUST WATCH!
    __________-

Miley is a hoooooooeeeeeeee she will cheat like in the notebook on liam…..just watch people she is a whore

i love the jobros with all of my heart. they will make a great album. so haters, shut up and sit down.

• AnonymousJonas

i really hope the JB don’t try to compete for the same fanbase they had back in 2008 (10-14). 1D has that covered, and is doing a pretty good job. i hope that if this comeback is real, they’ll try for a more “grownup” appeal (like the 16+ crowd).

and do the kind of music that was on nick’s solo album. i think that would sell MUCH better if it has the Jonas Brothers behind it, and not just Nick Jonas.

All these mean people.Why do you have to do that,to promote them?Are they really that bad that you have to sink SOOOO Low?

• sub zero service

Nice! Just wanted to respond. I thoroughly loved your post. Keep up the great work on oceanup.com .

I agree. But I did not bring up Jesus.. I just defended the Jonas Brothers condemnation over a whole lot of jusdgemental assumption. Oh and be warneed.. because I agree and am also anonymous… they will probably accuse us of being the same person.

Boring post!!!!!!!!!!

• UKnowULuvMe

____________

t(-_-t)

Jun 18, 2012 @ 06:50 pm

————————–

How is Miley a hoe? She’s been with the same guy for three years….in three years Nick has been with Nicole, Selena, Delta and Samantha and many other girls that we may not know about! If Miley is a hoe, then what is Nicky? :P

A whole lot of Hell breaking lose!

can’t make a hoe a housewife (: MILEY

Hoes dont act right

Why do you think you take a HO to a HOTEL?

• UKnowULuvMe

can’t make a hoe a housewife (: MILEY
    ____________

• l?veislouder

Jun 18, 2012 @ 07:04 pm
    Why do you think you take a HO to a HOTEL?

But 1D still has time to be as sucessful as Jonas Bros and even more just not as successful as Nsync and BACKSTREET BOYS!

• Ann

Jun 18, 2012 @ 04:30 pm

MTE.

the Jonas Brothers can play instruments, which 1D cannot. which is why 1D is a GROUP and JB is a BAND. Big Time Rush is also just a group. but hey, music is music :) and 1D can sing okay, but i feel like JB put more soul into it (since they sang their own songs)

lool , i know that . life goes on