Demi Lovato ‘I’m Just Friends With Niall’

She always says she’s just friends with the people she dates. Don’t believe her guys!!!!!

So what happened…
    did he not realize that he had the webcam on or something? Was that the fail?

SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP!!!!! and all you haters oo well i guess she’s ‘famewhore’ do you even know the real fucking def of fame whore it’s who is always drawn to the light and always looking for attention and guess wat shit heads niall is the one who said he like her first and actually i think(KNOW) she needs a little fame in her life right now because she is out of the light and and if u actually knew her then i would understand but i dont recall who the FUCK YOU ARE!!!! so when you know her and understand her then come right the fuck back and talk shit!!!!

He’s the one who mentioned her first 11842189403432 times, said “I don’t know what’s going to happen” in an interview and played GYHAb and Skyscraper on his twitcam (not that there’s anything wrong with that) and she’s starting rumours? Give me a break!

That’ exactly what I was going to say. Why so much hate? Has Demi done something to you? You people do take seriously others people life. If she wants to lie about it. let her. It’s none of your business. Get a life swetty, and stop insulting other people. :)

“it’s so demi = ‘friends'” said the person who never seen her, or talk to her, doesn’t even know her LOLLLLL . beside joe who else she said was her friend and was her boyfriend?

• EpicJennifer

It’s SO demi= “Friends”

earthchild is an ugly cunt

hey mckeena buck (earth child) I went to your twitter and saw your ugly face even larger in pictures. i’m traumatized…you’re so fuckin ugly! you should really kill yourself.

• SoRawSUgAr

NO ONE CARES, YOU DUMB BITCH.

YOU START THE RUMORS, AND YOU ACT LIKE IT COMES AS A SHOCK TO YOU THAT PEOPLE ASK ABOUT NIALL AND YOU.

PLEASE. NIALL CAN DO WAY BETTER. THE ONLY COCK YOU EVER GOT WAS WILMERS…I BET JOE DUMPED YOU CRAZY ASS BECAUSE HE COULD FIND YOUR PUSSY UNDER ALL THAT FLAB.

GO BACK TO REHAB AND GET IT RIGHT, YOU FAT SAUSAGE.

I think you should go to therapist, I’m sensing a lot of anger from your caps lock. There there -pats back-

The more I look at the One Direction guys the more I find them unattractive. I think Liam is cute though, Harry I found him cute, after seeing his face close up with the acne I don’t. Meh I still find their music catchy.

At least I find them more attractive than Bieber if that counts. I really don’t see what people see in him.

• SoRawSUgAr

EarthChild said:

I love them both separately, but I would have to see how they really are together. You know, if they actually did get together. But if they are happy then I don’t think it should be an issue if they are together.

This. I think everyone should stop acting like they know their ‘shit’ about how they both really are and their personalities; you never know, they could be amazing together and have so much in common x

• EarthChild

I know. People just judge celebrities without knowing them or their personalities. They could be amazing together, or it could be a disaster. You never know how things will turn out! xx

• SoRawSUgAr

In my honest opinion, I think that Justin is slightly more attractive -dies because of what I just said-

• SoRawSUgAr

EarthChild said:

Amen, praise the lord! And hi Kenna, it’s Emily from OS xx

• EarthChild

Amen, praise the lord! And hi Kenna, it’s Emily from OS xx

I knew it had to be you with the Marina icon! haha

• SoRawSUgAr

EarthChild said:
    I knew it had to be you with the Marina icon! haha

:green: Who else would it be? ;)

• SoRawSUgAr

…I used an OU emote….I suddenly shuddered :moon:

• SoRawSUgAr

I’m sorry, but HE START THE RUMORS! I’m glad she said that, because she doesn’t deserve that hate. And shut your mouth before u talk about her.

Preach!

Leave Earth Child the frick alone! My gosh, I’ve seen most of her comments and they’re all nice and about acceptance of everyone, regardless of whether you agree with the person’s lifestyle/choices etc or not. What did she ever do to you? NO ONE should be telling someone to kill themselves. She’s beautiful. If you’re telling somone to kill themselves, I would seriously get help because no one deserves that and that’s a disgusting thing to say. Just keep it to yourself! And she’s right. People like to judge others without knowing everything. They could just be friends or they could be more. Regardless, fans and others should support whatever kind of relationship they have unless there’s a good reason not to. I mean, a REALLY GOOD reason.

Never believe in her. Demetria “famewhore” Lovato is the biggest liar. I remember one site said that she and her family were desperate to get a 1D.

I like you, @SoRawSUgAr :)
    By: LLL’s bitch former OU’s hoe

• SoRawSUgAr

I like you, @SoRawSUgAr
    By: LLL’s bitch former OU’s hoe

Aw, thank you, you’re so sweet :nice:

why was the twit cam failed? what did i miss?

why was the twit cam failed? what did i miss?

• Y-mous

———————

AMEN!

• buy soma

soma no prescription buy soma online no prescription – soma magazine online

it just that she NEVER talked about niall and now she’s like all over him. if he’d have never a crush on her, she wouldn’t talk abkut him or date him.

i wanna suck Niall’s big irish cock

Don’t make fun of her because she’ll just get skinny fit and get with niall.

• SoRawSUgAr

i wanna suck Niall’s big irish cock

What a lovely wish….

• SoRawSUgAr

Oh Demi Demi Demi, just get married to either Romeo, Travis or Nick and you’ll be fine, Niall is….Niall…

• joejonassmile

honestly I love demi but …we cant trust what she says LOL remember when she said Joe is like his brothers? then BFF then BF ?
    she is obviously into Niall … ;)

• SoRawSUgAr

joejonassmile said:

she is obviously into Niall …

If Jemi 2.0 ever happens feuwijkdslllledsjnkm I don’t even know what, one part of me would fangirl but the other part of me would slowly die because they shouldn’t be together :upset:

NO ONE CARES, YOU DUMB BITCH.

GO BACK TO REHAB AND GET IT RIGHT, YOU FAT SAUSAGE.

• buy soma online

buy soma buy soma online florida – soma for cheap

SoRawSUgAr said:

i wanna suck Niall’s big irish cock

What a lovely wish….

——————————

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• EarthChild

If Niall and Demi had a baby girl, they would name her Latrisha . Half latina half irish

directinators get mad for something that wont happend on 3…2..1