Miley Cyrus Red Flannel SEX Goddess

srghjrelgr
GSI_HR_JPEG.COBO062012B_083333

Sex goddess Miley Cyrus went out to lunch with her family at Patys in Toluca Lake today. The whole way to the restaurant Miley was busy on her cell phone and then chowed down when her food arrived. Photos: GSI Media.

Miley has a great body plus she is like rubber. She could be a contortionist! Haters go!

• mileyisadisgustingandtalentlesswhore

Who in the world would go out with their father dressed like that?? That is SO tasteless, just when you think miley cant be any more disgusting, trashy or attention whore! dont she get tired of being a joke and a trashy whore?

Okay, first.. there is totally and definitely a sock inside that bun.
    & second, I don’t think she looks like trash at all? Its her style – indie/hipster/grudge.. just let her beeee! She’s just trying to be herself. Also, never compare her to Selena. Like you said, Selena only does it after Miley does because she has a weird obsession with competing with the gal!

Are you serious? People actually put socks in their hair to get this crappy hairstyle? I’ve seen so many people wearing buns these days, not one looked good. It either looks messy, like the person didn’t have the time to shower and HAD to put their hair up, or it looks super tight and harsh and that just makes the person look old. I don’t get this trend!

Haha absolutely! Even youtube/google it, its most definitely a sock in there! That’s what makes the bun look so big and round, when really its just a rolled-p sock donut! I feel like buns can look nice once in a while in a casual kind of way, but every single day is just lazy in my opinion!

Wow! I had no idea haha. And yeah, a lot of the girls I see with a bun in my school wear it every single day. That’s probably why the hairstyle annoys me so much! It gets really repetitive.

Miley Ray Cyrus put the bun down.

• NiallsFood

Miley always shows off too much. She should learn from Selena. Sometimes Selena shows too much skin but manages to be classy. Oh, and she waits miley to do it first so she won’t shock people.

But she has a face of a baby and a body of a woman. she can never pull off something sexy but classy she looks like a child but miley she can pull anything off.

Hahahaha let me laugh so loud someone says she have to learn about selena¿ oh god what a patetic could be the people

• rainbow3000

How does looking like a 5 dollar hooker a “Goddess” if anything, she looks cheap. With all the money, she can’t even afford decent clothes.

• CrazyMe

omg she is so beautiful , i need her body

Billy Ray looks thrilled. I wonder who picked up the check? Billy or Miley. Maybe they went dutch.

omg that pic Miley is like rubber. She must be great in bed.

She is texting Nick :D that’s why she’s so happy. Only Nick can make her smile like that

what a disgusting ho. i bet if you took a pic from the back her butt cheeks would be out, those shorts are so small. shes gross. the only reason she looks semi acceptable is because shes so skinny and curveless shes like 12 yr old boy body. liam better dump her now….you cant turn a ho into housewife hahahaha

billy never paid lunch anymore since 2005

its so fucking ridiculous and laughable how she try so hard to be sexy, sorry you trashy and disguting hoe but someone with your hideous and manly face and that body with no boobs at all and such a flat ass never can be sexy! so stop embarrass yourself! and put so damn clothes you pathetic attention whore! like someone say shes seriously biggest joke ever!

Claudia is back.

gross her legs with cellulitis! why she has to be sooo damn disgusting, trashy and attention whore? and ew her fugly face!

she is more sexy than marilyn monroe and her breasts are perfecto

So glad to see Miley so happy AND healthy! She is so beautiful and gorgeous

This girl has such an ugly face. She can’t sing and she is absolutely untalented too. I saw some interviews with her and the way she speaks is so annoying. It hurts my ears. Why she was famous? oh right for being biggest attention whore ever and give herself a terrible reputation!

Okay, first.. there is totally and definitely a sock inside that bun.

God shut up, Mimi!

Jun 21, 2012 @ 11:47 am

She is texting Nick Laughing out loud that’s why she’s so happy. Only Nick can make her smile like that

Miley wishes Nick would text her. LOL

I don’t like Miley, but I sense a little jealousy here. Ok, I sense a LOT of jealousy. Say what you want, but she has a great body and you know it! Especially nowadays, she’s in the best shape.

Selena could copy anything miley does but she could never be as ugly or trashy as miley. Nobody beats the rednecks on that area!

• SubwayToVenus

She’s PERF.

She is SO ugly! Her teeth are way too big for her mouth, making it look like she can’t even close it. It’s always open! I can’t believe anyone would want to marry with that hideous and trashy bitch? but of course that is just a publicity stunt, a desperate attempt to try to give that talentless and irrelevant slut some media attention! shes soo fucking pathetic!

• SubwayToVenus

HER LEGS.

She’s so unfortunate looking, no matter how hard she try for being as skinny as she always wanted to be, she never can do something for that really hideous face! lol

what’s mimi? haha losttt.

A former hardcore miley fan who used to be a regular user :)

Jun 21, 2012 @ 11:58 am
    SubwayToVenus said:
    She’s PERF.
    ___
    no, she’s not!!! stfu u wanna be whore just like her!! shut up!!!

what’s mimi? haha losttt.

A former hardcore miley fan who used to be a regular user :)

What can you expect from product of inbreds? Of course she’s gonna look a bit deformed. That’s why incest sex is not good.

lol she looks like an idiot (well as usual tbh) I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing that atrocious outfit in the first place, but in front of my dad? Are you serious with this, Miley? For goodness sake! are you seriously that desperate for attention and publicity? after all shes a joke!

What.
    Selena should learn how to sing to begin with.

• gorgeousmileycyrus

Flexy Miley! SOOOO hot! Let’s see Selena do THAT!

• barbiescunt

Ew. That leg.

• EpicJennifer

Her legs are so FINE. Damn.

I’m starting to think she is related to kardashians, miley is such an attention whore! She should marry Rob. Would fit in great with that family. Seems like she has some type of mental disorder. Very unsteady! miley seriously sucks!

Good god, who in their right mind would put a ring on that hideous and trashy whore!? She’s obviously not mature enough to get married if she can’t even put on a bra before going out in public. oh right, i forgot her engagement is a publicity stunt, sorry my bad!

Didn’t know anyone could look so fugly, cheap,tacky and trashy. Put some fucking clothes on and get class you talentless whore!

• Ohshit

How the hell am I Mimi? If I were Mimi, I would have Miley in my icon. Which every icon I’ve ever had on OU has been me. Sorry I don’t think Miley is trashy, but that’s probably because I live in an area where if you saw half the girls here, you would realize where I’m coming from and how I don’t see Miley as trashy.

Come on you LOVE CYRUS! “She is perfect” “She is not skinny she is perfect” “She smokes and who cares” SO SHUT UP.. It doest matter if u are Mimi.. Dont be ashame gurl

LMFAO damn shes so tacky and ugly! She looks like a freaking slut, girls like that only dress that way because they have no self confidence and obviously for attention! and everyone knows she dares to do anything to get media attention and publicity! miley is a pathetic low life! she has no dignity or respect for herself, i bet she even dare to sell her family in order to get a freakin headline!

• foshomiley

she just needs to get her weave back, then for sure she’d drop the bun thing.

the fact that her career is so much slower than the likes of kristen stewart, hailee steinfeld yet she gets more exposure (if she haven’t do it herself) in this site…biased. OU posts bad pictures of Kstew and other respected actress yet labeled this whore as a ‘goddess’

Can Oceanup posts something about Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth? I’m tired of this whore and wanna know updates about the man candies.

i agree! where are THEY?

i agree! where are THEY?

i think oceanup only posts about famewhores and not legit actors

BITCH, I’M TIRED OF YOU.
    1ST. Oceanup.com it’s a teen site. Miley it’s a very popular teen artist with fans and haters. It’s no rocket science.
    2st. Idiots like you come here to bash her…result? OU won’t never stop posting about her because it gets views and comments.
    3rd. They’re sarcastic. They’re almost as bitter as you and they hate Miley Cyrus. They always post the worst pics of her and the “goddess” comments are ironic.
    Mow, Have a good life hating and being bitter.

• EarthChild

I’m fab as always haha and you gurl

Good gurllll! I’ve missed you!

EarthChild said:

I’m fab as always haha and you gurl

Good gurllll! I’ve missed you!

I haven’t been here like on ages xD
    I missed ya too (and ya fab boho-chic style :D)!!!!!!!

“i think oceanup only posts about famewhores and not legit actors”

that’s what it looks like

• realistgangsta

—————–
    if you are so sick of seeing her then stop comming to her posts you stupid bitch you are the main people that keeps commenting about her your obsessed and need a life talking about your going stop coming to ou bitch plz you aint going no where you live for miley postes so stfu

not even

Holy UNF at the second photo 0.0
    Can Miley please dump Liam cause I want to bang her..

I want sex with Miley.

• BrokenArrow

ugh claudia or a claudia wannabe commented more than 10 times about Miley’s physical flaws and her jealousy towards Miley.
    Wow someones has a sad hatefull life.

• BrokenArrow

lol what a robot selena is then.

• BrokenArrow

i want her legs so bad!

I will love miley til the day I die BUT WHO THE HELL WOULD DRESS LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF THEIR DAD?! lmaoo guess she’s just bein miley :)

what’s mimi? haha losttt.

what’s mimi? haha losttt.

To all the little dweebs calling Miley a slut and whore–does your mommy know you talk like this. And stop bitching about what she wears cause you wish you had a body like Miley and could wear what she does. Miley has her own style and she works it, unlike your precious Selena who is just plain and boring. Remember what Rolling Stone said “Selena Gomez is the most boring teen-pop star of her generation. She makes Ashley Tisdale seem like Lady Gaga.” — Thank you.

Ouch! That leg thing. She’s a teenage contortionist. I’m sorry, but not awaiting her music. It seems like her heart isn’t in it any more. It looks like she wants to be attached to her boyfriend and dogs 24/7 and like she has to be yanked out every day to make music. She’d probably rather be planning her wedding.

Oh Miles…. I call it “the sock bun”

she sucks, demi lovato is so much better than her.

the bun on top of her head should be illegal..lololol whatthefuck.

• EarthChild

What someone wears does not make them a slut. I actually like this outfit and if I had the body to wear it, I would. Miley will be 20 in a few months and can wear what she wants. People act like there isn’t tons of other girls dressing this way. Get a tumblr account, look at all the girls, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it. Clothes do not make a person, nor do they say anything about your personality or your actions. I know plenty of “sluts” that dress way more conservatively than her.

Just jelous people here haha

“So sad that the nasty tabloids have to make up stories to sell their trashy mags. Cant they just leave these 2 alone and let them be happy?” – tish cyrus

^lol. your daughter smokes on top of balconies while wearing a men’s shirt and no pants. talk about trash.

her breast is sagging quickly

• EarthChild

I’m sorry but I usually sleep in an oversized men’s shirt without pants and if I was at a hotel with a balcony, I would probably walk out on a balcony like that too. I don’t consider a hotel balcony as a public area.

she sucks, demi lovato is so much better than her.

Who?.

EarthChild said:

HEYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

^lol. you came back to defend her. bye.

• EarthChild

HEYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Omg LLLB?

EarthChild is mimi. Any arguments from her is irrelevant.

miley will be for ever the biggest trashy slut, and the biggest talentless attention whore! cant believe she dare to dress like that in front of her parents, but after all Billy and Tish are disgustings,trashy and attention seekers too, so….

^lol. you came back to defend her. bye.

I bet you’re here to bash her. Lol

• EarthChild

^lol. you came back to defend her. bye.

Came back to defend her? Whatever “came back” means. I was simply responding to your post. You must be really uptight if you think someone walking onto their hotel balcony like that is trashy. I hope that you don’t feel like putting on pants while you’re at a vacation after chilling in your hotel comfortably like that and someone judges you. I just don’t see that as trashy. I live near a beach and whenever I vacation there, it isn’t uncommon to see; and when I do see it, I don’t think twice about it.

• EarthChild

EarthChild is mimi. Any arguments from her is irrelevant.

LOL. You are the only one beggin for attention here, sweetheart. That’s why you’re hating.

EarthChild is mimi. Any arguments from her is irrelevant.

earthchild basically just said that she lives in a trashy area hahahaha i can’t, i actually laughed out loud when i saw the amount of comments on here from her. it’s a gorgeous day and i’m stuck babysitting a baby who’s not even awake haha but why would anyone spend this much time on oceanup when it’s this beautiful out today? she’s on patrol guys, watch out.

• EarthChild

I do live in a trashy area, I’ve said that before and I can’t help where I live. Considering it is 93 degrees where I live, it is hot as hell. But I am going to bike ride later when my friend wakes up, if you must know. And I am not “on patrol,” but if I wish to respond to something, then I can. It isn’t a big deal, it is the internet.

it’s really none of your business if we think miley is a whore or not

• mileyisadisgustingandtalentlesswhore

so funny that her delusional fans thought this would be her year, and her 2 movies flopped, and she has not done anything yet! shes still the irrelevant and trashy attention whore than was once hm hahahahaha and i would like to quote what i read the other day ” she could have the help of god himself, but but that will not prevent that her new album fail” so fucking true! no one cares about that bitch who cant even sing, it´s not surprising that she used the “engagement thing” as a pathetic publicity stunt in a desperate attempt to stay relevant and get the media attention!

agreed, it seems everytime she’s wearing something revealing or not wearing a bra, oceanup will post about her. It’s sickening, not to mention, her showing her ass cheeks and her nipple pointing out of her shirt is disgusting. Nobody needs to see those.

we don’t care where you live lol it’s okay. but we never said we must know what you’re doing later. thanks for the update though. i really just don’t like miley, nothing against you. i just find this funny as hell.

Omg LLLB?

;)

i agree! oceanup, get it together!

• EarthChild

You don’t have to like Miley, I never said you did. I just express how I view things just as you do, I don’t find anything wrong with that.

• EarthChild

How have you been? I haven’t talked to you in forever ): I saw your messages on tumblr though!

“really though.PLEASE. i’m so fucking sick of seeing how miley went to pilates and shit every time i come on here. if she does something noteworthy, that’s different, but i don’t need to see how she went to dinner or anything. granted, i really dislike her, but i would be okay with having normal updates. not a play by play.”

YES OMG i feel like my iq lowers every time i come on here now because i see the grossness that is miley cyrus. all over. they don’t post as much about other people doing normal things, so why do it for miley? all i see is her smoking, wearing essentially the same clothes, walking, not wearing a bra…enough

she looks so god… i prefer spicy miley than fake “classy” teens that will end up doing the cover of playboy in the end.
    miley always true to herself, like it or not!

lol all these people here bashing miley and calling her a slut with awful body = you jealous! Everyone knows that miley has the best body ever, even because she’s been doing pilates and getting in shape, so there’s no denying, you fat jealous bitches :)

2- Well, well, now that Miley is wearing blouses that expose her tummy, I suppose the next step to Selena is to use the same! Oh no, but wait! She’s classier than miley, that’s why she’s not a slut! Yet she wears the same clothes!
    Similarities between Miley and Selena: both use same clothes
    Differences: Miley has a way sexier body than Selena, that’s why everyone thinks she’s trashy. Selena’s too skinny, white and has no boobs, legs or ass, so she’s considered “classy”. LOL TO YOU.

• Superbass(Wambie)

Ugh! I like Miley and all but just because she’s gettin married.. Doesn’t mean she can act like a big SLUT!!

• buy soma online

buy soma order soma cheap – buy soma online cash delivery

• buy soma

soma cheap buy soma tea – order soma online texas

she is more sexy than marilyn monroe and her breasts are perfecto

Bitch you probably don’t even know what Marilyn Monroe looks like.

So classless.

THIS ^

::::::::::

well someone finally said it! oceanup please come on and look at this, a lot of people are tired of this crap, i for one almost don’t even want to come on the site anymore

Can you stop replying yourself…it’s annoying -_-

PLEASE, DO IT.

i’m so fucking done with oceanup though

• EarthChild

OU has been on Miley threads before so I’m sure they see these types of comments. Her posts get some of the most comments and gets more traffic on their website, therefore they aren’t going to stop posting them just because users asked to. Same as TMZ and the Kardashians. That’s just the way it is with gossip websites, haha.

EarthChild said:

I’m fab as always haha and you gurl :)

it’s really none of your business if we think miley is a whore or not

it’s really none of your business miley is a whore or not, too.
    And i can see your ip, you’re the only person bitchin’ about Miley, darling.

• TeamStelena

“SEX Goddess” LOL OU.

Her legs are perfection. She’s probably texting Liam.
    That is all.

i wanna FUCK hard Miley 2.0

Damn. It’s like her legs are giving my legs a stare-down. She looks crazy good here, and I totally think she’s texting Liam too. Ugh so cute.

• oceanUP

the bun on top if my favorite part of the outfit!

She’s wearing all the time liam’s clothes i saw it in the nashville pics when she and liam was there liam was wearing this

:O HANNAH MONTANA!

Omg she don’t have celulitis at all! Wtf her legs are just like barbie doll legs … Jelous!!