Harry Styles AFFAIR W/ Married Woman?

g3hg3hg
Lucy-Horobin
harry_styles_9_wenn3892292

The Mirror reports that Harry Styles had an affair with a MARRIED woman and almost wrecked her marriage. Do YOU think it’s true? Photo Cred: The Mirror. The Mirror’s article stated: One Direction hunk wooed 32-year-old DJ Lucy Horobin after meeting on her show Harry Styles wooed married DJ Lucy Horobin live on air.. flirting outrageously during her radio show. It was the start of a romance which lasted just a few weeks but almost wrecked 32-year-old Lucy’s marriage. The fling fizzled out after One Direction singer Harry, then 17, started dating TV host Caroline Flack, 32, causing ­controversy because of their 15-year age gap.

A source said: ‘Harry’s got a record for pulling some of the most beautiful women in showbiz and couldn’t resist Lucy’s beautiful looks. He found her ­really witty and very sexy. Lucy was going through a rocky patch with her husband. After only a year of marriage she had doubts over ­whether she had done the right thing. She had requested taking time out in their relationship and they were virtually ­leading separate lives. Harry just happened to be in the right place at the right time. He charmed his way into her life and brought a little bit of excitement with him.

Lucy was confused about her feelings for her husband. They were still living in the same house but not actually living as a couple. Then, when things fizzled out with Harry, she realised she had made a stupid mistake. She wanted to make a real go of her ­marriage and decided the only way to do that was to confess about Harry. She was terrified of admitting what she had done. Although she believes she was ­separated from her husband at the time, she knew he would hate it. But she knew it was the only way of moving forward. As you can imagine it was tough. He was mad. She was mortified. But they are working their way through the troubles and are glad they have ­decided to stay together.’

FULL ARTICLE UNDER

Harry, now 18, first met Lucy in August when she interviewed One Direction on Manchester radio station Key 103. Harry and his bandmates, Zayn Malik, 19, Louis Tomlinson, 20, Niall Horan, 18, and Liam Payne, also 18, were promoting debut single What Makes You Beautiful. They became friends, exchanging ­messages on Twitter and Facebook. A month later when Lucy ­interviewed the boyband again they flirted live on air.

She said: “I’m joined by five very ­handsome and lovely boys and I’ve got you all to myself ­tonight.” Harry said “You look lovely today” and Lucy replied: “Thanks Harry, so do you.” Later Harry and his pals told Lucy, who now presents the Heart breakfast show with JK, they were moving in together. When the radio host asked who would be in charge of the housework, Harry joked: “You can cook for us.” Lucy agreed and excited Harry said: “What a woman.”

The boys were celebrating Niall’s 18th birthday and Lucy presented him with a cake, party poppers and ­musical horns. Flirtatious Lucy said, ­“Harry put your horn away,” and he replied: “Wow, like it. I love In ­Demand. I love In Demand.” Soon afterwards, they spent a night ­together at a hotel in ­Manchester where they were seen flirting. A friend of Lucy said: “She knows she shouldn’t admit it but said the sex was amazing. He knew exactly what he was doing despite the fact he was only 17. He’s adorable and Lucy had a lot of fun. But it was never going to be anything serious. It was a mistake. She loves her husband and wants to be with him. She’s a great girl but got caught up in the moment with Harry. She was having a few ­difficulties in her marriage and it just happened. She knows people will hate her for doing it, particularly with a young lad who is so high profile, but life is not always black and white. We all make errors but have to learn from them.”

A pal of Harry said: “Lucy was right up his street, exactly the type of girl, or woman should I say, he is ­attracted to. She is sexy, confident and is doing well in her career. But he never wanted anything serious. He’s far too young to settle down and when he met Lucy the band was just beginning to take off massively. He knew she didn’t want anything serious either, he thought it a bit of harmless fun.” Their fling ended in October about three months after they first met.

Lucy, who got married in the summer of 2010, left Key 103 shortly afterwards. Two months later she started at Heart South Coast. Meanwhile toyboy Harry started ­dating presenter Caroline after he ­appeared on ITV2 show Xtra Factor.Like his relationship with Lucy, Harry struck up a friendship with her at the studio and they flirted live on air when he visited the set. When news of their romance broke Caroline received vile death threats because fans thought she was too old to be dating him. They split earlier this year after the attention their ­relationship attracted became too much for them.

Lucy’s friend added: “When Lucy saw the reaction to Caroline she was ­horrified. Like Caroline, she too, is much older than Harry.But Lucy thinks she’ll get even more flack than Caroline because she already has a man of her own.” Sources close to Harry said last night: “To Harry it was very clear that Lucy had separated from her husband. He had no idea she was still married.”

Harry rarely sleeps with fans, most of those stories are made up. Also, just because he likes older women, that doesn’t mean he only goes for older women

Um, most of the stories about Harry sleeping with fans aren’t true, its usually Zayn and Niall who sleep with fans. Harrys not that bad tbh

Am i the only one who finds it funny that the advertisement under the article is about ‘mature dating’

lol ‘poor harry’? He was old enough to know better. If he wants to go around shagging everything and anything that moves then he needs to deal with the consequences when someone sells a kiss and tell

• hannah

The newspaper wouldn’t publish the story if there was no truth in it. Especially not with someone who is globally famous right now because their asses would get sued for libel left right and center

I’m pretty sure newspapers and magazines publish stories that aren’t true… Unless I missed something and all of the bull shit I read while standing in line at the grocery store is true.

• idontknow

People who think this is a rumour are just plain naive.

• some name

If the story isn’t true, Harry will surely sue them won’t he? If he doesn’t, then it’s pretty obvious it’s true.

some name said:

_________

Or maybe he wrongly assumes that everyone is intelligen enough understand that The Mirror is full of nonsense. Plenty of false stories have come out about him and he’s stated that. He doesn’t have to sue to prove that.

• some name

I don’t see why a grown woman would knowingly put herself in the line of fire of millions of mad fan girls, as well as jeopardizing her marriage, her career and making a fool out of herself on a story that isn’t true?

• justine

lol people who know harry knows this is true.. This story is old, its only coming out now because one of those involved has decided to speak about it.

It could be true. It could be false. But magazines & tabloids have fake stories in them all the time. & Celebrities don’t sue because it usually isn’t worth it. It’s easier just to ignore it, then pay attention to every false thing said/written about them.

I’m pretty sure it was the mirror who exposed his relationship with Caroline(the relationship which everyone was quick to dismiss as ‘rumours’) so this story doesn’t suprise me

Magazines have fake stories all the time.. Tabloids usually have some truth to them because legally, tabloids aren’t allowed to make things up like magazines do.

LMFAO

• louisa

hahahaha this story came out ages ago but nobody knew who the ‘married dj’ was and we all thought it was a swedish radio dj.. we were all wrong

I don’t know anything about the Mirror (if it’s credible or not), but LOL @ the whole thing, true or false.

Can’t wait for the day Harry is linked with someone his own age or a little younger. But, some people just like older people, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

• lool

LOL the only girl Harry has been with that has been close to his age is Rebecca Creighton from belle amie

I’m not too sure how age restrictions work, but I didn’t know it was legal for a 17 year-old to be with someone that much older than him? Did his mother have to give consent, or is that only in the States?

this kid is dirty and c’mon he’s gay gay gay

Harry isn’t actually as loose as people think he is. He hasn’t been with as many women as people like to think. Zayn is the one with the reputation, the media just like to put it all on Harry because his are with older women

16 is the legal age in the UK

• Shaani

Am I the only one who noticed that it said “Lucy thinks that she’ll get even more FLACK than CAROLINE…” Caroline Flack? Was that delliberate? I really hope so, because I was like ‘I see what you did there…’ -_-

If Harry is as attracted to older women as people say, why are there always stories of him sleeping with teeange or young-adult fans? Just wondering..

hahaha shaani, no you’re not the only one who noticed that

SubwayToVenus said:

Who started the Elearbucks thing? That’s so fucking funny and random.

All Louis and Eleanor do is shopping and drinking starbucks that’s why Larry shippers started the Elearbucks thing lmfao
    ______________

This fandom….I will never get over it.

how is this not illegal? it would be illegal in the states.

______________

This fandom….I will never get over it.

Lmfao I know.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Too R&B for me. Maria was basically Billy Jean lmao.
    lol yeah well I love R&B/Hip-Hip so I really liked a lot of the songs. He did good with this one IMO

• SubwayToVenus

If you’re into R&B then yes, I prefer his old style tbh, but I’m glad he’s doing well after all the unfair crap he got because of that pap drama.

• UKnowULuvMe

how is this not illegal? it would be illegal in the states.
    ____________

17 is the age of consent there. Laws differ all around the world.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I’m pretty diverse in my musical taste so I liked that style too lol Stuck In the Moment will forever be my favorite song by him I think.

she will risk anything cuz she wil be famous soon and will have loads of money so blame on the m-m-m-m-money ;)

• duckyhoward15

==========
    hi honey how are you :) ?

• duckyhoward15

does anyone believe the mirror ? good cuz i donot ;) next rumour please , we all remember the girl who said justin is my baby daddy and she was a liar SO IMO BOTH LADIES ARE DISGUSTING

• Jessica

I hate how they make him out to be a motherfucker. He’s Louisexual for fuck’s sake! He likes to suck cock!

duckyhoward15 said:

does anyone believe the mirror ? good cuz i donot next rumour please , we all remember the girl who said justin is my baby daddy and she was a liar SO IMO BOTH LADIES ARE DISGUSTING
    _____________

The Mirror is despicable.

• duckyhoward15

UKnowULuvMe said:
    The Mirror is despicable.
    =============
    totally agree with you , they donot care about people they only care how many copies they will sell :( they donot understand that celebs have feelings too .

• duckyhoward15

she said she told her husband cuz she felt bad and i think she wanted some money so she told the mirror ? classy lady veryyyyyyyyyyyy classy and who believes her honestly need to see a doctor ASAP

NO, age of consent is 16.

• haileystyles18

… depressing… what’s up with all these older women and him??? sad face…

She looks older than that

she looks old

• NmKNXjxvqD

klonopin buy generic klonopin 0.25 dosage – generic klonopin teva

• TeamStelena

This guy is gettin’ more and more boring. He probably thinks he’s the biggest star in 1D & I think he’s very prepotent.

Harry Styles, you’re such a dick.
    I find you unattractive and your lifestyle is completely disgusting.
    Sleeping around with older women. Then singing to a bunch of girls how “beautiful” they are. Your physically unattractive too, all scrawny.

It sucks how Harry gets judged on his dating preference. He’s not the first or the last guy to like older women. There’s nothing wrong or dirty about it, as long as both are consenting and really like eachother. And, to most guys, he’s living the dream; he’s living the dream AND getting attractive older women.

It’s FUCKING GROSS.
    And he should CONSIDER his decisions, especially since One Direction has such a young demographic.

wtf harry styles no offence but really man, I’m a huge fan you, why would you go for a older women, go for someone your age man like really, wtf, date someone your age for a chance

i agree on his lifestyle its super bad and but he super cute

Jun 23, 2012 @ 07:53 pm

Oh okay. Well, I just figured he’d only like older women. I guess like when people only like black guys, they rarely date white guys, because what’s the point? They like something totally different.

Either older women are a lot looser than I thought or Harry Styles is just really really good at getting older women to sleep with him. Either way, props to him… too bad it had to be a married chick.

• rewind

should all watch this cover of 1d’s ‘More than this’ by new boy band @rewind_music http://youtu.be/sPouWN1iV74

Icky, that woman is closer to his moms age then to his age.

If I was 32 woman, there is no way I’d look at a 17 year old boy, it’s not as if he even looks or acts older than a 17 year old boy. He hasn’t even developed properly yet… eeeew

I can’t see myself at 32 wanting to get with a 17 year old. I can’t see myself now (19) wanting to get with a 17 year old.

It is dirty when a grown 32 year old woman finds a 17 year old boy sexually attractive and then goes on to tell the world about how he was in bed

• Live.Love.Learn.

40+ comments…that’s pretty good considering how dead it’s been lately. HELLO IF ANYONE IS HERE :)

Hi live love learn :) haha

Hi live love learn haha
    Hiyaaa :)
    Have we talked before or?

Blah…..

Hello Marissa!

Yoooooooo

• Live.Love.Learn.

But why has it been so dead lately….like deader than usual. Nobody’s ever on anymore..

Hiya girls!

Cariiii <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

but wait, where did everyone go? .___.

Check out a new boy band? They’re called Mic Lowry and their harmonies are beautiful http://youtu.be/SHelrD5qi4I

So much for Harry ‘respecting’ women, like he always goes on about in interviews

Im here!

• UKnowULuvMe

What’s been going on with everyone?

wtf…..this is so NOT true…wtf,making up stories just to get more attention and create stupid rumors….omg GUYS, YOU CANNOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ! THIS IS WHY I RELY ON YOUTUBE AND THEIR INTERVIEWS WHICH CLEAR EVERYTHIG UP.

are they getting these stories from FANFICS? -_-

“Later Harry and his pals told Lucy, who now presents the Heart breakfast show with JK, they were moving in together.” WTF. NO.

• SubwayToVenus

I AM HERE BITCHES. How are you babes?

are they getting these stories from FANFICS? -_-
    ____________
    Probs…

• Live.Love.Learn.

How do you even know this is true? It probably isn’t. The Mirror isn’t exactly that accurate..

SubwayToVenus said:

I AM HERE BITCHES. How are you babes?
    ___________
    Good, and you?

• Live.Love.Learn.

What’s been going on with everyone?

Nothinggggg. Bored as fuck right now.

SubwayToVenus said:

I AM HERE BITCHES. How are you babes?
    ___________
    Good, and you?

I’m fine :) How are you?

• UKnowULuvMe

The Mirror is garbage. They said Harry was in a “really serious relationship” with that Inbetweeners star AND THEN they turn around to say they broke probably not even a week later. Fuck the Mirror.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I AM HERE BITCHES. How are you babes?
    I missed you, whore!

Live.Love.Learn. said:

What’s been going on with everyone?

Nothinggggg. Bored as fuck right now.
    ___________
    Same here. The most eventful thing I did was watch 50/50 at my friend’s.

SubwayToVenus said:

SubwayToVenus said:

I AM HERE BITCHES. How are you babes?
    ___________
    Good, and you?

I’m fine How are you?
    ____________

Healthy, happy, and bored as fuck.

• Live.Love.Learn.

People are so damn gullible. I can’t. Like the “news” of Harry getting arrested for drugs yesterday ._______. da fuq.

I missed you, whore!

ME TOO BABY, I want to see your pic with cher, send it to meeeee

____________

Healthy, happy, and bored as fuck.

Same here.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Same here. The most eventful thing I did was watch 50/50 at my friend’s.
    I went to church for a little bit, then I went to my aunt’s house where she asked me to wash her car for her ._____.

__________

Ikr? That shizz was all over Tumblr. I think there was even some fake news clip photo. Such bull.

ME TOO BABY, I want to see your pic with cher, send it to meeeee
    Can’t! It’s on my phone and I don’t have it with me at the moment. But it’s an ugly pic anyway. Don’t really wanna show it O___o

• SubwayToVenus

Boooo you whore, HOW ARE YOU?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Niall tweeted about him and Harry being at a BBQ around the time the pic surfaced so I was just sitting there like you dumb fucks lmfao

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Then I went grocery shopping, and came home and got on Tumblr lawl this summer has been so eventful thus far >.< ______________ Isn’t it always? lol

• SubwayToVenus

By the way Mari, if someone asks me something on Tumbrl and I want to reply with a pic or gif how can I do so? I mean I don’t want to post the link, I want the pic to show up.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Boooo you whore, HOW ARE YOU?
    GOOD, BUT BORED. I WANT TO GO TO LONDON WITH DANI AND COME SEE YOU, BUT I CAN’T *LE CRYYYY*

Isn’t it always? lol

LOL I miss summer of 2009. That was a good summer *sighhh*

• SubwayToVenus

lMAO Aww babe, I’m sure I’ll be visiting my friends in NJ somewhere next year and we can arrange, anyway I think I’ll be in Ireland by the time Dani’s coming :(

LOL I miss summer of 2009. That was a good summer *sighhh*
    __________
    What happened in ’09?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Do you have Missing E installed? I’m not sure if you need it, but there’s a button that says upload photo on the top right. Save the pic from your link and upload it there. It works with GIFs too

• Live.Love.Learn.

next year is so far away lol and awe you lucky fucks get to travel while I stay seated here lmfaooo

• SubwayToVenus

Do you have Missing E installed? I’m not sure if you need it, but there’s a button that says upload picture on the top right. Save the pic from your link and upload it there. It works with GIFs too

Lol omg I’m blind and a fucking dumbass.

What happened in ’09?

Idk I just remember it as being a good summer. Good music. Good times. Went to lots of amusement parks and stuff and hung out with friends a lot. And that was the year that Miley performed at the TCAs. LOL that was the last good TCAs tbh. They’ve sucked since then

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lol omg I’m blind and a fucking dumbass.

LMFAOOOO omg don’t worry, it happens sometimes haha

What happened in ’09?

___________

Awwww…well hopefull later on in the summer there will be a repeat of that, sweety. <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

Hopefully :) Wbu? Are you doing anything this summer?

LMFAOOOO omg don’t worry, it happens sometimes haha

Haha still dumb :(

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Hopefully Wbu? Are you doing anything this summer?
    ______________

Um…nothing specific. Just typical hang out with bffs, y’know? Beach, movies, bowling, sleepovers etc.

Haha still dumb
    LOL shut up. So tell me how you’re enjoying your newfound Tumblr popularity! Always answering anon questions and ish :o

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yup. Same. I wish I could afford to go on a cruise or take an actual vacation, but alas I can’t *tear*

• SubwayToVenus

Lmfao, no popularity, the only “popular” thing I’ve done that made anons send me messages was the Larry rant that got 300 notes and they started sending me asks because I tagged it haha

___________

This! My friend went on cruise to the Bahamas. Pics all over facebook. I’m just like “You lucky bitch!” I hate being poor. :(

SubwayToVenus said:

___________

I want to read the Larry rant! Link please?

• SubwayToVenus

LOL well go you! I’m jellyy I hardly ever get asks. Usually they’re just people asking for a follow back or asking me to check out something >.<- Lmfao I was surprised I actually got so many blogs messaging me because of it, well I will send asks babe.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I wanna go to the Bahamas! And I wanna go to Europe so badly. But like I’d even settle for just traveling cross country, but no- I’m stuck here. I’m not poor, but I definitely don’t have the money for all of that. FUCK COLLEGE TUITION AND CAR PAYMENTS. I wish I could take a year off of school and just travel :(

__________

I want to read the Larry rant! Link please?

Oh but it’s not actually talking about Larry themselves but drama in our Larry tag and drama with Elounor shippers (same 3 blogs tbh because Elounor doesn’t even have many shippers) so if you don’t have a blog and fight with them you’ll probs don’t understand babe.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Make rants more often lol did you gain a lot of followers from it? & oh yayyy ^.^

_______________

Me too! I’d love to go to England,Ireland and then Russia…mostly because they are beautiful countries and partially because the bands I stan hard for are from those places. (1D and t.A.Tu.) Yes, I’m fully aware that is sad and pathetic.

• SubwayToVenus

Yes I gained like 20, no joke, I’ve passed the first thousand haha, I wonder how the fuck do some blogs get like 5k. I HAVE JUST SENT YOU ONE.

lol yeah because they are going to admit in interviews they sleep around with lots of girls and cheat on their girlfriends.. wake up

• SubwayToVenus

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES CAROLINE FLACK?

THANK YOU! Amen!

I REPEAT

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES CAROLINE FLACK?

• Live.Love.Learn.

LOL England,Spain, and Japan are at the top of my bucket list. And nahhhh, I totally get it ;)

When newspapers say someone is ‘in a relationship’ it usually means they are banging. So, its highly likely harry and inbetweeners girl just hooked up

• jen

I don’t like caroline but I don’t dislike her.. She’s just meh. No opinion lol

I REPEAT

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES CAROLINE FLACK?
    YES O_o
    I mean I don’t dislike her persay, but I don’t like her either

• Live.Love.Learn.

asdfghjkl you hit a thousand?? but howwwwww. I’ve been stuck at 250 for the longest time. HELP A SISTA OUT

& omg I saw! <3333

YES O_o
    I mean I don’t dislike her persay, but I don’t like her either

She’s hilarious imo :(

I know all sorts about these boys.

SubwayToVenus said:
    I REPEAT

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES CAROLINE FLACK?
    ___________

I think she’s funny and actually very sexy. I get why Harry was into her. Most 1D fans are just haters.

& omg I saw! <3333

OMg, THAT’S BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LIFE AND YOU’RE NOT ON THE 24/7 HAHA, I NEVER SEE YOU ON MY DASH, WELL I WOULD TELL ALL OF MY LARRY FELLOWS TO FOLLOW YOU BUT YOU SHIP ZARRY, YOU’RE MISSING OUT HALF OF MY FOLLOWING BASE HAHA

• jen

I wouldn’t say she’s attractive but I wouldn’t say she’s ugly either, I wouldn’t look at her and think wow, girl crush

• Live.Love.Learn.

Well fuck- I didn’t win the fucking JB CD contest. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

__________

Omg yes she’s hilarious

• Live.Love.Learn.

LOL seriously?? I see you on my dash all the time though which means I’m on too! haha and PSSH WHATEVER SCREW YOU AND YOUR FOLLOWING BASE. xD
    I actually had a Larry blog unfollow me the other day because I posted about Zarry .___.

• UKnowULuvMe

Completely random, but I saw this fanfic and I wonder if anyone here has read it? The user has 9 chapters up so far. I like it even though it IS a bit over the top at points.

She’s hilarious imo

is she? I don’t really know much about her. Perhaps she is. I just don’t respect the fact that she’s basically a pedophile lol

• SubwayToVenus

LMFAO, omg how do you know WHO unfollows you, I lost 3 followers today, I want to unfollow those bitches.

Nope, never read it. The only fanfic I’ve ever read is Room 317 lol

• SubwayToVenus

No I have only read Room 317 and 99 days without you and they ruined my life, so I’m over fan fics hahaha

You do know that nosh in UK means sucking dick? lool

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yeah I unfollowed that hoe. Funny thing is she follows you too O.o thrustingwithtomlinson or something? lol

You do know that nosh in UK means sucking dick? lool
    ____________

Really? Well…that’s different.

• SubwayToVenus

OMG YES, she asked me to marry her OK I LOVE HER HAHAH she’s hilarious. Well she should’ve known considering your fucking url haha

_______________-

And 1D URLs are always lovely…

• Live.Love.Learn.

Well she’s a turd if you ask me! I didn’t unfollow her for shipping Larry .___. I follow lots of Larry blogs. And lol yeah of course

is there any tumblr blogs you cant stand?

• Live.Love.Learn.

And 1D URLs are always lovely…
    lol do I follow you on Tumblr? What’s your url?

• Live.Love.Learn.

is there any tumblr blogs you cant stand?

fuckyeahzourry. i think it’s messed up how they favor Zourry, like Liam, and think Niall is “alright” like no. they’re all flawless.

Live.Love.Learn. said:

And 1D URLs are always lovely…
    lol do I follow you on Tumblr? What’s your url?
    ___________

No you don’t. I just made a tumblr today even though I’ve basically been stalking other people’s for months. I don’t know if I want to tell you my url cuz I honestly don’t really know what I’m doing yet and don’t want to waste your time. I’ve basically been reblogging other people’s shiz, tbh.

I don’t think they’re all flawless. Kinda suprised they’d like Louis more than Niall and Liam though, considering he brings the least to the groups music

Live.Love.Learn. said:

is there any tumblr blogs you cant stand?

____________-

Maybe they didn’t want to say fuckyeahzourrailliam cuz it sounds like a disease.

• SubwayToVenus

is there any tumblr blogs you cant stand?

Yes eleanors-calderics she’s fucking cray but like seriously.

• Live.Love.Learn.

LOL alright then. Let me know if you ever wanna share it

• SubwayToVenus

Omg so many people I follow and don’t follow me back I’ll unfollow those bitches tomorrow,too tired now haha

____________

I think they like his personality. I know I do. I know he doesn’t have the strongest voice but he is def strongest in personality.

• Live.Love.Learn.

He may not have the most solos, but that doesn’t mean he’s not talented. He’s been doing a lot of writing for the second album, and he’s got a lovely voice for the harmonies.

EL OH EL

• Laren

Yikes… A married woman though ? patheticas shit.

• Keira

It’s pretty obvious it’s true.. This rumour surface a year ago, but Harry didn’t speak about it and nobody knew the womans name. The newspaper wouldn’t publish a story like this on a well know boy band member if there was no truth in it because they would be sued majorly. If Harry doesn’t sue the paper, then we all know it’s definitely true

• Lou

What on earth does a 32 year old woman see in a 17 year old boy?? He’s a boy. You can bet she wouldn’t have got with a 17 year old regular non-famous boy though

This is old news, why is this only just surfacing now? Half of the fandom was talking about this last year!

• UKnowULuvMe

*sniff sniff* What is that AWFUL smell in the air….? Oh it’s BULLSHIT!

Cause The Mirror is so credible.

• Juliet

Poor Harry. Whether it’s true or not, I can’t wait until the day comes where people stop judging actors, actresses, and musicians on what they do in their personal lives and focus on their talent and careers as professionals.

Sorry but if they aren’t careful in their private lives then they arent going to come across as ‘professionals’ at all. Maybe they should keep it in their pants until somebody worthy comes along and their business wouldn’t be all over the news.

• Live.Love.Learn.

lol that’s probably the big edit blogs who don’t follow back. how many people do you follow?

Everyone should check out @itsmidnightred much better boy band than 1D

• SubwayToVenus

WHY AM I UP, SERIOUSLY, I SLEEP DURING THE DAY AND LIVE DURING THE NIGHT. HOLIDAYS ARE LOVELY.

• UKnowULuvMe

Most blogs I chose to follow are larry blogs. Larry is the ship to sink all ships.

larrystylinsontho is really funny sometimes. I just don’t agree with the calling Eleanor a beard shit. She’s not a beard. It’s an open relationship. Idgaf what anyone says.

• SubwayToVenus

1626 and I have 998 followers because some bitches unfollowed me today, WHAT HAVE I DONE, yes popular blogs and demi blogs hahahah

• Live.Love.Learn.

omg its 6am there you vampire, you.

SubwayToVenus said:

______________

VAMPIRE!

• SubwayToVenus

Omg you need to follow reasonswhylarrystylinsonisreal and larrystylinsongetsiton and OMG I follow like every Larry blog, nah, but Elounor is fake and so is probably Zerrie, it’s just so obvious.
    FOLLOW ME! I’ll follow you back.

• Live.Love.Learn.

oh wow yeah maybe i need to follow more people then. I only follow 300. My dash gets really dead sometimes. Like at this hour. And shut up, I have like 242 now cuz bitches unfollowed me .__.

Louis doesn’t write shit, don’t believe all that. They sit in a room with writers are throw minimal ideas in. The boys tell people that themselves. Louis voice is awful, he sings the least because of this and Syco knows it. His covers on youtube and his audition were embarrassing and his ego has inflated so much. It’s not even like he has a lot of talent to back up that ego

• Live.Love.Learn.

I’m a Zarry blog, but like sometimes I post other bromances too & a lot of non-1D things as well.

SubwayToVenus said:

FOLLOW ME! I’ll follow you back.
    ___________

Okay, what’s you url? And that goes for Marissa too! U guys don’t have to follow me but I’d love to follow you!

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao, Ily babe. Yes you should follow more, anyway, I follow many Rhcp, and rock related blogs that will obviously NEVER follow me back but I just enjoy them in my dash.

___________

I reblog Larry a lot!!

____________
    Aww cute! Url PLEASE!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Maybe he’s not the best in the group, but the boy can definitely sing. I saw them in concert and his cover of Valerie and all his solos were really good. I agree about his ego being inflated right now, but he is talented.

• SubwayToVenus

It’s not even like he has a lot of talent to back up that ego
    True that.

Aww cute! Url PLEASE!
    vashappenin-zarrystylik.tumblr.com :)

Don’t reply to this message; I’m gonna edit the comment and take my blog out because I don’t want random creepers from OU finding me

True that.
    :o
    Caroline (insert middle name here) Skykes. HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Ewe i need to change my theme and fix my blog. I’m gonna do it tmrw bc im too lazy atm

• UKnowULuvMe

Your blogs are both amazing! :)

• SubwayToVenus

Caroline (insert middle name here) Skykes. HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?

SORRY BUT HE’S A SASSY BITCH, HIS VOICE IS FLAWLESS THOUGH, and so is he, but his personality sucks now.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Your blogs are both amazing!
    Lol stahhhhhp :)

& omg that Ziall post! Loveeeeeee <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

I AGREE, BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE AGREEING WITH THE ANON THAT HE HAS NO TALENT LOL

SubwayToVenus said:

Caroline (insert middle name here) Skykes. HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?

_____________

I can’t hate him. I know I “should” but I can’t.

_________

O_O I saw that you just reblogged me on tumblr…I’m blossom-of-a-whore. The irony of all this.

Oh no, NEVAH.

Have you guys heard JB’s new album? I really like some of the songs on it

OMFG THERE’S AN ELEARBUCKS FAN FIC HAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you guys heard JB’s new album? I really like some of the songs on it

Only Be alright and Believe <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lol because I followed you silly duhhhh :)

_____________

I can’t hate him. I know I “should” but I can’t.

Same here.

SubwayToVenus said:

OMFG THERE’S AN ELEARBUCKS FAN FIC HAHAHAHAHAHA
    ______

What the actual fuck?

• UKnowULuvMe

Well thank you for doing that, even though I told you didn’t have to. I’ll be shit at tumblr for awhile so bear with me.

Only Be alright and Believe <3
    Believe can suck a dick. I LOVE Be Alright, Maria, As Long As You Love Me, Love Me Like You Do, Die in Your Arms, Turn to You, and Right Here *___*

and then all the others suck. beauty and the beat is atrocious.

• Live.Love.Learn.

lol shut up. Your blog is fine! All you do is reblog stuff you like; you’ll be alright haha :)

______

What the actual fuck?

FUCKING HILARIOUS HAHA

• SubwayToVenus

and then all the others suck. beauty and the beat is atrocious.

BELIEVE, BE ALRIGHT AND AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME.
    The rest are mediocre at best.

• UKnowULuvMe

Who started the Elearbucks thing? That’s so fucking funny and random.

• Live.Love.Learn.

BELIEVE, BE ALRIGHT AND AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME.
    The rest are mediocre at best.
    Really? I’m not a hardcore Bieber fan or anything, but I liked a lot of the other songs. Maria was a good diss song and it’s so catchy omg. Love Me Like You Do is so sexual and slow; I really like it. And Right Here has Drake in it so that’s automatically flawless lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

Who started the Elearbucks thing? That’s so fucking funny and random.
    I’m lost…..is that supposed to be Eleanor and Starbucks or? O.o

• SubwayToVenus

Who started the Elearbucks thing? That’s so fucking funny and random.

• SubwayToVenus

Too R&B for me. Maria was basically Billy Jean lmao.