Joe Jonas In US Weekly 100 Hottest Guys

AwWflHCCQAEKcQ-.jpg-large

Via @shaunaelovesyou.

• Taylor Swift

you’re so HOT, RIPPED and SEXY!

MARRY ME JOE!

• Smilerz

If only he gave Miley a chance, he would still be relevant today. Oh well.

I’m really loving what I see below his waist between his legs.

I remember when Kevin made the list and joe and nick teased him about it lol

• Joe Jonas

Taylor Swift said:
    you’re so HOT, RIPPED and SEXY!

MARRY ME JOE!
    Thank you, but no.

Joe is looking tubby needs to lose weight!

HOT HOT HOT

Joe is looking tubby needs to lose weight!

wow one day he needs to lose weight and one day he needs to gain weight and people ask y celebs r fucked up in the head

Tubby? Get some glasses. That’s just insane.

No! He is way to thin Idiot!

Bad picture,Beautiful Man!

Jun 26, 2012 @ 07:52 pm
    Joe is looking tubby needs to lose weight!

I laughed.

• Belinda31MCNEIL

Always try to use any chance that our life gets you! Therefore, academic papers writing companies get you a chance to get custom essays for sale. So take that!

Joe is overweight. FACT.

• liss1

Joe is the hottest person alive for me

Who ever says he is over weight is a SHITBAG!

Smilerz said:

If only he gave Miley a chance, he would still be relevant today. Oh well.
    ———————–
    But Miley isn’t even relevant, I mean come on really! Joe is more relevant than Miley at the moment.

Love you Joe

• dilemma

that little leo though awwwwwwwwwwww :3

• dilemma

C’mon OU…what is his ranking number?

100

I saw the ranking on their website.It only had 20 or 21 guys.the 1st one was zac efron.Joe’s pic was #8.
    I don’t know how it goes (ascending or descending).But I’m sure joe’s not even in the top 60 off the 100 guys list.But he made the list and that’s all that matters to me.For me he’s # 1 hehehh

Joe is overweight. FACT.
    … and you’re a complete idiot. FACT.

It’s certainly not one of my fave pics of him but it definitely shows some points to their best advantage, if ya know what I’m saying …. ;) Dayum boi!!

• Nons

Oh hello, Joner.

eek I thought it said hottest Gays for a quick second. lol.

He is hot. He’s a Prince. Prince Joe Jonas. Really the Jonas are like royalty of a kind.
    Every move they make is scrutinized and never mind who they are dating. Prince Nicholas is a serious type like Prince William. Joe is a party guy like Prince Harry.

• Jinxx.

you go joe coco.

• dasfds

accept credit card
    Good news: this website http://www.fashion-long-4biz.com we has been updated and add products and many things they abandoned their increases are welcome to visit our website. Accept cash or credit card payments, free transport. You can try oh, will make you satisfied.

Maybe Nick is going back to NYC. Not sure about Joe though.

Nick & Joe are on their way back to NYC. Wonder if Nick’s going to play in the Wickets game tomorrow.

• Demi Lovato

Taylor Swift said:
    you’re so HOT, RIPPED and SEXY!

MARRY ME JOE!
    Thank you, but no.

THEN MARRY ME JOE!
    YOU CAN SAY NO TO ME, I HAD AN EATING DISORDER!

• Miley_Jonas

Jun 27, 2012 @ 03:27 am
    dilemma said:

C’mon OU…what is his ranking number?

100

OMIGOSH YOUR ICON <3 DEAD.

The GoHo tweeted that she’s on her way to London & posted a pic of her feet … wonder where she got that idea from hmmmmm? I think someone’s enjoying the attention & playing it for all it’s worth.

i dont understand her deal like she is so using him hes so blind

Does anybody knows the name of this dancer (first&last)?

Yes he is unfortunitly!

She is scary!

Oh. Didn’t even think that Joe might be staying and just Nick might be coming home. That might make sense. Funny. Nick gets to London, his ex Samantha, who lives in London, leaves and comes to NYC. Now Joe’s in London and his rumored girlfriend is showing up.

Looked at the photo of Go Go Ho’s feet. Think she’s trying to show everyone she travels first class. First class is roomy. We’ll all have to learn how to lap dance.

Been out all day come to OU to find it as I left it. The posts are the same as yesterday. This is kinda sorta amazing.

I noticed this to it seems to have been kind of slow!

Oh snap! So Go Go Ho is in London with Joe? Bet Joe payed her first class ticket. On another note wonder when we’ll get to hear new Jonas music? With each brothers individual projects do not see an album coming out at all.

Jun 27, 2012 @ 05:38 pm

Well it’s not like Joe’s doing anything in the states aside from partying from state to state. Might as well stay in London with Go Go Ho for thext year and let Nick come back to NYC to try out for another broadway stint, while Kevy does married to Jonas in Jersey.

Joe actually has a concert next week in Philly. Then he’s in concert in Toronto on July 8, Then he has to be in Miami for his new reality show July 11th. Nick is pretty much off this summer. So who knows when there would actually be time for Jonas music making.

Stop with those stupid and pathetic rumors. oe is single, he doesn’t dating anyone. Leave him alone. Joe is on the way to the States.

• Joe Jonas

THEN MARRY ME JOE!
    YOU CAN SAY NO TO ME, I HAD AN EATING DISORDER

Baby, how many times must I tell you to stop using your eating disorder as an excuse? You’re being pathetic, baby, just stop. And no.

• Natashia

Hey Joe, how are you?

• Joe Jonas

Natashia said:
    Hey Joe, how are you?

Good. Are you still dancing?

The go go dancer is going to London now? From Hawaii? Either she is dating Joe or she’s trying to make people think she is. It doesn’t look like she has to work anymore or she gets loong vacations.

• Natashia

…..

I thought I was the only one who noticed that.
    Is it weird if I say that I can’t stop looking down there?

He has a huge bulge.

He’s gay tranny dick.

you’re a dumbass hater

HE’S SEXY!!!

HE’S SEXY!!!

x2

Not at all. It’s completely normal from what I can see there ;)

HOT!!!

damn, he’s so so hot

C’mon OU…what is his ranking number?

• Irwin20Jenna

Click over here in order to get qualified essay help and receive original writing services.

C’mon OU…what is his ranking number?

100.

Jun 26, 2012 @ 06:49 pm

He has a huge bulge.
    _________

yes, he’s delicious

Jun 26, 2012 @ 06:46 pm
    He’s hot. But they’ve could have found a better picture. Maybe one where he shaved, without sideburns, and a non shaven side

Agreed, the picture you chose however doesn’t fit your description.