Demi Lovato X-FACTOR FABULOUS

x_factor08_wenn5870344

Demi Lovato The USA X Factor judges arrive for the auditions in Providence Providence, Rhode Island. Photos: WENN.

@EarthChild you are seriously beautiful don’t stay down, really. Your bro it’s handsome too ;)

I would date her.

• anon.

one of her better looks for xfactor, albeit marginally.

Ok this is a weird question but to all the long time members does anyone know where the interview is with demi at the city of hope concert with Jessie and Miley? It was when memi was in their prime and she was talking about Miley I think. I can’t find it.

Don’t know! Did you try googling City of Hope interviews from that year?

Yeah I looked. I even looked in the ocean up old year posts. Does anyone remember what I’m talking about?

I wanna hug her. She gets so much hate and she seems…nice. And she’s pretty, too.
    again, i would date her. And i’m a dude.

I was like Niall reminds me of someone for the longest time and now I know. Niall reminds reminds me of Alex Noyes from Honor Society. Aka my favorite Demo boyfriend. I might start shipping Deniall!

I found a miley interview if that helps :/!

Jun 27, 2012 @ 07:48 pm

Don’t know! Did you try googling City of Hope interviews from that year?

Hmmm maybe check on livejournal they have a Memi tag. It’s way easier checking there.

By livejournal I mean Anythingdiz/ anything Disney

Jun 27, 2012 @ 07:51 pm

I found a miley interview if that helps :/!

Thanks for some reason I think the radio Disney host was asking Demi questions but I’m not sure.

she’s fabulous. No wonder Niall wants to tap dat ;)

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Brought Into Congressional Debate Over Immigration (VIDEO) ? http://t.co/BVheDtCe

Lol wut?

FOLLOW ME! :) send me a message on twitter I’m so bored! I’m single and i am lesbian so if you’re lesbian we should chat soon!

I think she looks good.

selena always stays away from demi because she knows that demi is bad influence.

selena & taylor forever friends!!

Isn’t Selena older than Demi tho…

I kinda think the whole Nial and Demi crush thing is all a attempt to help their careers.. Nial is from Xfactor and Demi is judging Xfactor which is going to air later on and its like helping them or something.. JMO

Can anyone tell me why I can’t see the comments at the Selena Katy Pery movie premiere post? I want to see the comments but I think OU blocked them or something to protect their fav Selena????

Jun 27, 2012 @ 08:13 pm

Idk I kinda want to see Demi with someone cute, nice and with a good career to match hers. Demi is my fave after Miley and it would be nice if she found a Liam~ doesnt necessarily have to be Niall if it doesn’t work.

It’s fine to me. An anon was bashing @EarthChild and putting personal things right there.
    Oceanup should SERIOUSLY block that hateful anon.
    I think they did it because of that.

Oh & also Simon Cowell said he approved of it which was posted on this site a few days ago since after all he formed 1 Direction in British Xfactor and he’s judging with Demi in US Xfactor. I think it could help the US Xfactor second season ratings? I think… Just don’t be surprised when the 2nd season kicks off and later on hear 1D will appear and perform on the 2nd season.

I live here!

Oceanup should SERIOUSLY block that hateful anon.
    I think they did it because of that.

OHHH okay
    srsly?! How dare that anon! I happen to like EarthChild.

Oceanup should SERIOUSLY block that hateful anon.
    I think they did it because of that.

Mte.

OHHH okay
    srsly?! How dare that anon! I happen to like EarthChild.

earth child looks like a ceiling fan covered in tofu filled picture frames. UGLY

She looks so GOOD! Completely fabulous. Demi you are killing that blonde hair, girl.

Not her best outfit.

I don’t even live with my brother. I don’t live with any of my siblings.

did i say i gave a fuck if you live with them? i don’t GIVE A FUCK if you live with them…I just want you all dead!

demi, dont worry girl, haters just point out your flaws so you can be even closer to perfect <3 love you GORGEOUS

I don’t even live with my brother. I don’t live with any of my siblings.

I think you should be dead, the world would be a better place without stupid raggedy psychotic fuck which is what you truly are.

• DEyHbpTmYb

buy ambien online no prescription ambien no prescription overnight delivery – order ambien online canada

THAT TRACE AND DEMI PIC IS A FAKE. IT WAS WITH ANOTHER GIRL. THEY JUST POSTED HER FACE. THE ORIGINAL COMES UP ON GOOGLE.

Not liking the look. She really needs to do something with that hair.

• Lilabelle

I really don’t like what she wears lately. Though the outfit she wore at her last concerts are acceptable to me. I mean, i wouldn’t wear that kind of stuff, though i know some that would. Just not my style i guess.

i hope you and your ugly brother die tonight!

• EarthChild

i hope you and your ugly brother die tonight!

I don’t even live with my brother. I don’t live with any of my siblings.

hey mckenna did you brother croak yet? please tell me he’s DEAD!

Shut up you fugly loser.

EarthChild said:
    Does anyone like Lana Del Rey? Thoughts on the National Anthem video?

I don’t really like Lana so idk lol

• keira

She looks so much better here http://goo.gl/P7CBc maybe anons should look at that before hating

LOL at the fact half of the people in the 1st photo dont even care shes in front of them lol their like where britney bitch

idk i love her, but that outfit is ugly

• EarthChild

@EarthChild you are seriously beautiful don’t stay down, really. Your bro it’s handsome too Wink

Oh, I’m not down. But thank you (: xx

some times i wonder if she applys makeup on a towel but seriously skyscraper is fuckin stuck in my head and now im makin my whole family sing along t it ughhh i dont like demi but gotta admit nice song

earth childs bro takes after her…UGLY and should have been aborted

“haha ignorant? Come on bro you calling someone ignorant is like chaz bono calling someone a fat faggot.”
    Hahaha what a comment in the Baby One More Time video

Jun 27, 2012 @ 08:45 pm

Just give in.. She’s gorgeous and talented.

• BitchPlease

Jun 27, 2012 @ 08:47 pm
    earth childs bro takes after her…UGLY and should have been aborted

You are one sick motherfucker

earth childs bro takes after her…UGLY and should have been aborted

That’s not even my full brother you idiot.
    If you went so far as to stalking me and insulting my brother, wonder why you aren’t insulting one of my two sisters either. Seriously, none of this is necessary.

ima go back in time and save bunches of people from having to look at earth child’s ugly face and shove a knife up your mommas vagina

• advice

earth childs bro takes after her…UGLY and should have been aborted

Hey sorry that you’re such a disgusting pyschopath but let me suggest you what you should do. You should go climb to the roof of your house or apartment or whatever and then jump off and that falling moment will be the best moment you will and only ever experience in your pathetic life and land face down flat on the ground. K Thanks :)

• EarthChild

You must be such a lonely person.

Not till I shove my pocketknife down your throat bb ;3

Miley and Liam look so gorgeous. They are perfect together.

OMG! DUDE I know this doesn’t have to do with the post but she looks so gorgeous!!!!! I’m literally in awe of how she looks. Why hasn’t oceanup posted that yet…

You must be such a lonely person.

nope :) you must be suck a ugly person…oh wait YOU ARE!

earth childs bro takes after her…UGLY and should have been aborted

THIS THIS THIS!

Because OU it’s lazy today and they don’t post beautiful thigns about Cyrus only crappy rumours most of the time. Or news about the irrelevant JoBros.

• SubwayToVenus

Omg baby how this anon knows about your personal stuff though? is it someone you know?
    THIS NEEDS TO STOP SERIOUSLY, come off anon you people, you guys suck.
    By the way, Demi looks terrible, HER STYLIST AND HAIRDRESSER HATE HER.
    She needs to go back to her old black hair and murder whoever is dressing her.

You must be such a lonely person.

nope Smile you must be suck a ugly person…oh wait YOU ARE!

Daddy hit you today, little sick creature?
    Why are you so mad?
    Psychologist asap for you, dear.

• BitchPlease

Dude. This Anon that is shoving up EarthChild’s ass is getting on my last nerves. Go the fuck away. Nobody likes you. In real life you probably wouldn’t even be able to spit shit like that to your fucking teddy bear. So how about you take your disrespectful, little ignorant, high strung ass out of this motherfucking forum.

SubwayToVenus said:

THIS NEEDS TO STOP SERIOUSLY, come off anon you people, you guys suck.
    By the way, Demi looks terrible, HER STYLIST AND HAIRDRESSER HATE HER.
    She needs to go back to her old black hair and murder whoever is dressing her.

It’s a sick anon bashing @Earthchild wherever she goes. Posting links of her twitter and making fun of her family :( it’s sick

• SubwayToVenus

It’s a sick anon bashing @Earthchild wherever she goes. Posting links of her twitter and making fun of her family it’s sick

It really is and I’m not surprised at all, last week anons were harassing me and making it impossible for me to be here, that’s why I cut it off a little bit. Someone should email OU and they should disable anons right now.

• BitchPlease

It really is! It’s so hateful. I just wanna throw up every time I read one of the Anon’s comments. It’s sick and ridiculous.

Hell no!!!
    1. OU would died
    2. I’m an anon. A nice one. Simply they should block her/his IP adress. They did it with me once and i didn’t even did anything -_-

You must be such a lonely person.

nope you must be suck a ugly person…oh wait YOU ARE!

SERIOUSLY! Leave EarthChild alone you stupid disgusting fuck! Go in front of a fast moving bus I’ll be more than glad to help you by driving that bus and having you glued on the road.

Why would you want to disable Anons? Last time they were disabled OU was dead.

True.. you should email them cause I emailed them to post stuff before and it worked, I would email them about Miley and Liam at that event but I’m a lil lazy to log on my email.

• SubwayToVenus

Hell no!!!
    1. OU would died

Didn’t they block that ImNotAnnoying user like forever? they should block that person forever as well.

Just ignore the troll. If you ignore it, it will get bored eventually.

earth child…END IT! END IT NOW! NO ONE WANTS YOU! NO ONE WILL EVER WANT YOU! MAKE IT HURT WHEN YOU! MAKE IT HURT BAD! DIE DIE DIE!

• SubwayToVenus

Why would you want to disable Anons? Last time they were disabled OU was dead.

Because they hide behind anon to hate on regular users.

Someone should email OU and they should disable anons right now.

Or they should just simply ban the crazy hateful anon…

• BitchPlease

Yeah um let’s not go so far as to disable all Anons lol. Let’s just ban together anytime we see bullying. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. Period. We all know the difference. So whenever we see wrong we should take action.

nope Smile you must be suck a ugly person…oh wait YOU ARE!

Daddy hit you today, little sick creature?
    Why are you so mad?
    Psychologist asap for you, dear.

AWH that stupid anon is abused? LOL
    Not that abuse is funny but its funny for the nasty asshole hating on my precious EarthChild.

Jun 27, 2012 @ 09:10 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Why would you want to disable Anons? Last time they were disabled OU was dead.

Because they hide behind anon to hate on regular users.

Eh it’s most likely just one troll hating.

I don’t know. But they CAN’T disabled anons. We’re the only ones keeping this dead ass site alive the 80% of the time.

Guys ignore it.

• EarthChild

THIS NEEDS TO STOP SERIOUSLY, come off anon you people, you guys suck.
    By the way, Demi looks terrible, HER STYLIST AND HAIRDRESSER HATE HER.
    She needs to go back to her old black hair and murder whoever is dressing her.

I don’t know…

Jun 27, 2012 @ 09:10 pm

You dumb bitch. Make a fucking account on here PLEASE. Stop hiding behind Anon and make a damn account that way we all know how to spot you.. Dumbass. Seriously, who the fuck sent your hating ass self to OU. How about you shut the fuck up and let us gush about our favourite celebs in peace? Damn.

Because they hide behind anon to hate on regular users.

Venus, i like you, you eevn know me but c’mon this site it’s dead af!!! Only anons are makin’ it cool.
    Just ban the fucking hateful anon and that’s it.
    The ‘regulars’ are like 5 users atm…

Guys ignore it.

It is easy to ignore until they start posting personal information.

• EarthChild

Yeah, I don’t think they would disable all anons. If anything, they would just ban that anons’ IP address.

Because they hide behind anon to hate on regular users.

Eh it’s most likely just one troll hating.

Agreed. Venus it’s takin’ it too far…
    They are like 7 users without us. LOL

• EarthChild

No one will ever want me? That’s funny. Glad you now speak for other people. If I actually died you would feel like a terrible person.

• SubwayToVenus

Eh it’s most likely just one troll hating.

No, I received the same kind of hate (except they didn’t know personal stuff about me) last week, it’s not just one anon, trolling or not, it’s unacceptable.

Jun 27, 2012 @ 09:15 pm
    EarthChild said:
    Guys ignore it.

It is easy to ignore until they start posting personal information.

Amen. EarthChild you are strong girl. I admire how you don’t even give a flying fuck about that asshole. Lol you do know you got basically every last commenter (?) at your back fighting for you? ( besides that ridiculous anon) ;)

Wait so the anon is hating EarthChild cause she likes a certain celeb? K someone said it all started in the Selena Katy movie premiere post so was EarthChild complimenting on a celeb or said something about Selena or something that then made that stupid crazy anon type stupid??

Btw, Claudia goes anon almost everyday.

• SubwayToVenus

Eh it’s most likely just one troll hating.

Agreed. Venus it’s takin’ it too far…
    They are like 7 users without us. LOL

Well then someone should email ou so they ban that person.

FUCK. she gets trashier and uglier every day.

– ugly hair
    -ugly outfit
    – fat face
    – too much lipstick.

Jesus. no wonder she went into rehab. What a bipolar nut.

i would actually be glad if you died. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! NO ONE LIKES YOUR UGLY ASS!

I heart you EarthChild :(

Guys ignore it.

Yeah we should all ignore it(the psychopathic nasty ratchet anon)
    If you ignore it, it will go away.

LOL the anon must be a loser at his, her or its school who sits alone at lunch with dorky glasses! BAHAHAHA

• EarthChild

I didn’t bash any celebrity on that post. The only thing I said was I heard that Selena wasn’t invited and that she called and appeared on her own, and that Miley was invited but unable to attend. I also said I did not know if that were true. I think some people took that as me bashing Selena, when in fact I was not because I don’t believe in bashing celebrities. So, I don’t know really why they started, I think it was just kind of random.

Well then someone should email ou so they ban that person.

If you can track it’s IP would be flawless.

I heart you EarthChild Sad

Love you too! LLLB?

Btw, Claudia goes anon almost everyday.

I thought she literally died… unless she was brought back to life by witches…

• EarthChild

If you can track it’s IP would be flawless.

OU can track IP addresses on their own.

• BitchPlease

Jun 27, 2012 @ 09:18 pm
    Btw, Claudia goes anon almost everyday.

The fuck?! Claudia’s still here?!?

• SubwayToVenus

GO AWAY YOU UNTUTORED VIRGIN.

I thought she literally died… unless she was brought back to life by witches…

I’m 89% sure it’s Claudia. The exactly same manners, grammar and terms only in anon mode. That anti-Miley anger ti’s there. Lol.

• SubwayToVenus

EarthChild said:
    If you can track it’s IP would be flawless.

I can, but that wouldn’t do anything, I can’t block them, only OU can.

OMG the anon must be a Selena stan lol I knew it!!!

I also legit heard Selena wasn’t invited either and called to be able to go on twitter.

SubwayToVenus said:

EarthChild said:
    If you can track it’s IP would be flawless.

I can, but that wouldn’t do anything, I can’t block them, only OU can.

D’uh gorl!. But if you have it’s Ip you can emailed it to OU and they will do it.

The fuck?! Claudia’s still here?!?

I’m pretty sure

• BitchPlease

Claudia I seriously hope your dumbass didn’t slither back up here. I really fucking hope this isn’t your doing

BitchPlease said:
    Jun 27, 2012 @ 09:18 pm
    Btw, Claudia goes anon almost everyday.

The fuck?! Claudia’s still here?!?

I think the disgusting ignorant lunatic is… I was at the Miley post like half an hour ago and saw a comment that had that ugly grammar and spelling and repetitive words the clown Claudia always uses.

The hater it’s gone. Lol. It got scared after the IP talk, i guess.

• SubwayToVenus

They can read everyone’s Ip, so it’s exactly the same. They just need to get online and read the comments.

Demi i like you and all but it’s summer time. wear open toe shoes and thinner fabrics!!!

If you can track it’s IP would be flawless.

I can, but that wouldn’t do anything, I can’t block them, only OU can.

Really? Share that anon’s ip and I’ll track down where it lives and make sure it won’t make nasty comments again ;)

EarthChild said:

I heart you EarthChild Sad

Love you too! LLLB?

I’ll stand by you <3
    I’ll stand by you
    I’ll stand by you
    Won’t let nobody hurt you
    I’ll stand by you

• EarthChild

I emailed OU earlier on the other post and they told me to email again if it started again. It isn’t half as bad as it was on the other post so I haven’t said anything else.

I’m pretty sure that nasty disgusting hating anon is the same anon that comments that Miley to kill herself or get shot here… ugh thinking of it legit makes me want to puke…

Is it gone?

earth child ugly pic is gone…guess she realized she ugly FINALLY. Next step-KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF NOW!

*Late reply* >.< i dun’t have email bb… Don’t worry they’ll post it..with some random sarcastic know it all comment xD

I’ll stand by you <3
    I’ll stand by you
    I’ll stand by you
    Won’t let nobody hurt you
    I’ll stand by you

Miss you! You really need to make an account ):

Jun 27, 2012 @ 09:29 pm

Lol I was going to say that..

The hater it’s gone. Lol. It got scared after the IP talk, i guess.

LOL right and maybe it also saw my comment on how it was a lonely loser who sits alone at lunch with dorky glasses XD

• GetBackInLine

________

Silly little hoe. Are you high or just dumb as shit? Lmao go back to fucking first grade, baby. You need to be taught a lesson or two

• EarthChild

My picture isn’t gone idk what you’re talking about.

Miss you! You really need to make an account ):

I know gooooooorl ;)!!! I want a flaw free Milezzz pic u there!!!^^^^

Jun 27, 2012 @ 09:29 pm

You’re a stupid hoe

YOU STUPID UGLY RETARD just because you’re a loser with no friends and sits alone at lunch at the loser table in school with fugly glasses doesn’t mean you should take your patheticness onto EarthChild! Go should drop a heavy anvil on your head already! I’ll help you with that if you want cause obviously you’re too stupid too function!

• Manners

Jun 27, 2012 @ 09:29 pm

Oopsies! I think somebody is craving a little bit of attention! Hold on right there, lemme go and find a fuck to give.

*high five* lulz gorl…aren’t you LLLB’s baby :)???!!!

getbackinline is ugly and fat too who should die as well!

You need a huge dick asap.

EarthChild said:

My picture isn’t gone idk what you’re talking about.

Obviously that anon legit wears ugly dorky glasses that doesn’t even work and has ratchet eyeballs! LOL

BTW you’re picture is beautiful! :3

*high five* lulz gorl…aren’t you LLLB’s baby ???!!!

LMAO!! um…

I know gooooooorl Wink!!! I want a flaw free Milezzz pic u there!!!^^^^
    By…

There’s been tons of flawless Miley pics lately!

BTW you’re picture is beautiful! :3

• GetBackInLine

Jun 27, 2012 @ 09:34 pm
    getbackinline is ugly and fat too who should die as well!

HAHAHAHAHA. You’re cute

getbackinline is ugly and fat too who should die as well!

I’m gonna find where you live and steal your all your lunch money then when you go to lunch you’ll have nothing to eat and you’ll just be sitting there at the loser table with nothing but your patheticness!!!!

EarthChild said:

I know gooooooorl Wink!!! I want a flaw free Milezzz pic u there!!!^^^^
    By…

There’s been tons of flawless Miley pics lately!

look those new pics gurl!!!

Jun 27, 2012 @ 09:34 pm
    getbackinline is ugly and fat too who should die as well!

Lol k

getbackinline needs to be stabbed 20000000 times in the ugly fat face until DEAD YOU UGLY FUCKING CUNT ASS LOOOOOSER!

EarthChild you seriously look like a friend of mines, I actually wonder if you two are related. XD

• EarthChild

look those new pics gurl!!!
    By…

Ugh I know she looks so freaking gorg!

LMAO!! um…

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORL are you hidin somethin’ :O!!!???

getbackinline is ugly and fat too who should die as well!

You should be buttfucked by Emma Watson.

Aww, maybe? (:

LOL no one is on your side which makes you a loser at not only this but at life, no wonder you sit alone in the school cafeteria cause no one likes you!

I AGREE WITH ANON! EARTH CHILD REALLY IS UGLY! jesus get a car and run yourself over

Liam look gorgeous too js

The most beautiful girls ALWAYS have haters.
    It’s called jealously.
    That’s why @Earthchild have one.
    She has a great personality and it’s gorgeous!!!.
    By…

YOU’RE SUCH A FAIL YOU’RE AGREEING WITH YOURSELF! SEE YOU ARE LOSER! HAHAH YOU FAILING RATCHET LOSER!!!

earthchild is flawfree while you’re just a loser no one wants!!!!

Jun 27, 2012 @ 09:40 pm

That doesn’t even make sense. loling in the deep

The most beautiful girls ALWAYS have haters.
    It’s called jealously.
    That’s why @Earthchild have one.
    She has a great personality and it’s gorgeous!!!.
    ==

AGREED!

No,’cause this cunt doesn’t even go to school, lol.

• Augustina

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post!
    It is the little changes that make the most significant changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!
    My blog Lebensberater Ausbildung

#TRASH #STYLE

#TRASH #STYLE
    #TRASH #OPINION

• EarthChild

You are probably the same anon because you are using similar insults.
    And, I already have a car, but I would prefer not to run myself over with it.

jesus get a car and run yourself over

How the fuck can you run yourself over? See you obviously fail even more than you already do. How sad…

• EarthChild

The most beautiful girls ALWAYS have haters.
    It’s called jealously.
    That’s why @Earthchild have one.
    She has a great personality and it’s gorgeous!!!.
    ==

AGREED!

Thanks y’all<3

• GetBackInLine

I think Demi looks cute here! (am I the only one?) I just like the new her. It’s fresh and just seems so right

thanks!

Ehem, darling you’re replying to yourself…*awkward*
    It’s nobody’s fault daddy doesn’t love you. Now gtfo.

GetBackInLine said:

Yea!!! She seems fresh and happy. Good for her ^.^!!!
    By…

No,’cause this cunt doesn’t even go to school, lol.

Wait who? you(crazy loser anon)???? or is that not you you??? lol

• EarthChild

I agree! I can’t wait until X Factor premieres.

thanks!

Stop replying to yourself you stupid ugly ratchet fagget.

my daddy loves me. your cunt face was prolly raped by your daddy

You are probably the same anon because you are using similar insults.
    And, I already have a car, but I would prefer not to run myself over with it.

I laughed.
    By…

DEMI SHOULD GO FUCKING DIE!

• GetBackInLine

Me neither! I am gonna be straight recording every episode! Lol

I laughed.

Wait who? you(crazy loser anon)???? or is that not you you??? lol

I was talking bout that loser anon. LOL.

Me neither! I am gonna be straight recording every episode! Lol

Her and LA’s friendship is so cute and I don’t even like LA as a judge!

DEMI SHOULD GO FUCKING DIE!

You should consider get laid…or see a therapist

my daddy loves me. your cunt face was prolly raped by your daddy

Dat sounds delicious. Anything else?

Jun 27, 2012 @ 09:47 pm
    DEMI SHOULD GO FUCKING DIE!

Dude. We all know that you’re the same Anon hating on EarthChild. We also know that you reply to YOUR OWN comments to make it look like you’re not the only twisted fuck on this website, but sweetie, do us all a favor and just shut the fuck up, please. :)

• GetBackInLine

Her and LA’s friendship is so cute and I don’t even like LA as a judge

Hahaha! I wasn’t too sure about Britney at first but I think she’ll grow on me as the season goes on.

i want to take earthchild’s hair, pull it hard, then chop her head off!

Okay, the hateful anon it’s gone.
    G’night everybody then xX!!!
    @EarthChild you’re beautiful and to the other reasonable anon (mmm…are you LLLB’s baby lol?) you’re great too. Bye!!! Xoxo!!! Peace and radiate love y’all <3!!!
    By…
    P.S Hater i hope OU ban your ass.

• EarthChild

I heard she has gotten tougher as a judge, so I think I will like her! I’ve also heard Demi is like a smart ass to Simon, so I’ll probably like that as well.

Wait who? you(crazy loser anon)???? or is that not you you??? lol

I was talking bout that loser anon. LOL.

Oh Okay lol yeah I guess that ratchet envious pathetic loser doesn’t go to school cause it was too pathetic and too much a stupid fail for the school to handle so they kicked it out! Haha
    and now sits their fail ass on oceanup hating on beautiful amazing gals like EarthChild who has a better life than it does.

• EarthChild

Okay, the hateful anon it’s gone.
    G’night everybody then xX!!!
    By…
    P.S Hater i hope OU ban your ass.

Night! Thank you<3 RL xx

i want to take earthchild’s hair, pull it hard, then chop her head off!

Bitch not if I do it to you first I bet you can’t cause you don’t even know how to do it cause you’re too much a fail to even function.

Okay, the hateful anon it’s gone.
    G’night everybody then xX!!!
    By…
    P.S Hater i hope OU ban your ass.

Goodnight bb ;3

earthchild i will hit you with a fish with a toilet stuffed in its mouth!

• EarthChild

earthchild i will hit you with a fish with a toilet stuffed in its mouth!

That sounds entertaining. Video tape it so I can watch it after you’re done and you’re arrested so I can give it to the prosecutors.

mckenna you are a disgrace to south carolina bitccccccch!

my daddy loves me. your cunt face was prolly raped by your daddy

Your daddy loves you? In a incest way! EWWWW I knew it was too bad to be true! You’re such a damn fail and disgusting ratchet with down syndrome and AIDS! GROSSS >.< Ha no wonder you’re jealous of EarthChild cause her life is far WAY better than your pathetic nasty life!!!!!!!

• EarthChild

mckenna you are a disgrace to south carolina bitccccccch!

Really? There are quite a few people I would consider more disgraceful to this state than myself. Such as Mark Sanford.

• SubwayToVenus

mckenna you are a disgrace to south carolina bitccccccch!

STOP. GO GET LAID.

STOP. GO GET LAID.

Probably impossible for them.

• SubwayToVenus

Probably impossible for them.

I bet she’s some fatass full of acne.

selena & taylor forever friends!!

selena & taylor forever friends!!
    What the fuck. That’s rude.

earthchild i will hit you with a fish with a toilet stuffed in its mouth!

Too bad you won’t cause before you even try doing that I shall blindfold you and tie you up and hang you upside down and then take the blind fold off your ratchet face and spray Selena Gomez’s smelly perfume onto your ugly stupid eyes! and stuff that fish down your throat!

EarthChild said:
    STOP. GO GET LAID.

Probably impossible for them.

So true a loser like that anon couldn’t get laid even if it tried!

Your daddy loves you? In a incest way! EWWWW I knew it was too bad to be true! You’re such a damn fail and disgusting ratchet with down syndrome and AIDS! GROSSS >.< – thats your life not mine you cunt — Don’t deny the life that you have!!!! XD Oh it’s funny you didn’t paste the part of my comment about being jealous of EarthChild lol so that’s obviously true!!!!!! OHHHH!!!!!

jealous!? oh an ugly fatty? um. NO

Hey jealous disgusting pathetic anon I’m going to do this to you:

but I’ll make sure the plastic bag isn’t recyclable since that bag will touch your ratchet nasty smelly skin and I def don’t want it to be reused!

jealous!? oh an ugly fatty? um. NO

You can’t even type right! hahaha You so fail at not only that but you fail at accepting that you’re envious of her! You’re so lame!

SubwayToVenus said:

Probably impossible for them.

I bet she’s some fatass full of acne.

It’s no wonder that anon is so full of envy.

• MusicSmilesLove

haha i think the girl in the white shirt is checking out demi’s ass :P

hey mckenna did you brother croak yet? please tell me he’s DEAD!

Don’t know! Did you try googling City of Hope interviews from that year?

• EarthChild

Does anyone like Lana Del Rey? Thoughts on the National Anthem video?

Demi you better back to Trace Cyrus, your soul mate: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lopd0x4IGU1qem31c.jpg

• EarthChild

hey mckenna did you brother croak yet? please tell me he’s DEAD!

Okay, you must want to get banned off of this site? Because it surely is heading that way for you.

She looks fineee. *let the Demi Lovato bash begin!*