Jonas Brothers London FAN MEETINGS

Credit: @LaraDuffJonas.

is thaat the ‘H0′ girl?

wtf with that obese and humongous whale? :/

OmG it’s Adele !!!!!

OMG!!!! ROFLLLLLLLL

OmG it’s Adele !!!!!
    I really hope you say this because they both are beautiful cause I sence you’re just being hateful here -.-
    btw adele’s voice is the best voice on this f*cking planet.

Adele does have a great voice but I still laughed out loud at that person’s comment…

The london fans are crazy~! they ripped his shirt haha http://bit.ly/KICEol

Nick cut his hair because no girls would touch his curls like Miley did

OmG it’s Adele !!!!!

Jun 28, 2012 @ 07:18 pm

OmG it’s Adele !!!!!
    ____________

LOL LOL LOL LOL

• bel0592

NATASHIANATORS WHAT THE …. don’t make me laugh please.

• Jinxx.

Jun 29, 2012 @ 12:17 am
    wtf with that obese and humongous whale? :/
    don’t be such an asshole.

lol @ that Adele comment though. gotta admit, that was funny.
    nick looks really good in that photo with the two girls. it’s usually joe who catches my eye but it was nick this time. hot.

OmG it’s Adele !!!!!
    btw adele’s voice is the best voice on this f*cking planet.

Trying to figure out what Joe sees in his new woman. She’s not that nice (read some of the things she’s said on her twitter) she’s not classy, she’s not especially attractive (which wouldn’t matter if she was nice), there’s the drug use she’s very proud of, and of course she’s an exotic dancer. She’s also got little friends from Hawaii that go on twitter who try to advertise the romance. His life, of course.

Perra sucia de natashia!! Osea hasta marihuanera es y joseph al lado de esa…

who care about her?? no one. stop talk about irrelevant people

si esa tipa es una puta que solo quiere fama, las fans no deben mencionar nisiquiera su nombre por ultimo usen un apodo, si ustedes hablan de ella y rt fotos y notas donde salga esa, entonces ella gana porque recibe atencion que es lo que quiere

ella no es nada de el, apenas alguien como lo fue brenda o de esa chicas esporadicas. no es nadie importante

OLD PICS

• Satan

I like how dis first bitch has the same outfit on every time… sarah 2.0?

LUCKY FAN

I do wonder if Miley will invite Nick to her wedding

Jun 28, 2012 @ 06:06 pm
    Satan said:

I like how dis first bitch has the same outfit on every time… sarah 2.0?
    ___________

and David Schwitzer?

He’s going to London tomorrow

• Natashianators

Natashia <333333333

this chubby fan looks adorable with them

• Trollester

Do they still have any fans left?. Hohoho.

Damn Nicky poo!!! I heard from a little bird ur dating another Aussie!!! So excited for that 3 sum u and Miley and Liam will have!!! Invite ur Aussie prostitutes too!!