Miley & Liam Australians In Film Awards

australians_in_film_43_wenn3967335

Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus Australians In Film Awards & Benefit Dinner 2012 held at The InterContinental Hotel in Los Angeles. Photos: WENN.

NOTHING BUT A TALENTLESS HILLBILLY WHITETRASH HOE…GROSS!

Whore

Ugly slut

Fucking pothead slut

Pothead

• Ann

Ew

its so difficult for this trashy whore to use a bra properly?!?! when shes not showing her disgusting saggy tits, she has to show her bra completely? ew what a classless bitch! and lmao she try so hard to be sexy and she doesnt even has boobs! hahahaha

i bet liam feels so ashemed of that trashy and disgusting attention whore who even in at even like this she has to looks like a trashy and cheap bitch! like ey hoe get some fucking class and stop being a pathetic attention seeker!

i´ve said it before and i´ll say it again, she clearly doesnt has the face to use short hair, her features are so manly and so big that makes her looks uglier lmao! and that hari color is really hideous, so tacky and gross! and poor miley i guess shes so desperate for being such a irrelevant bitch that shes now trying to looks again like hm with that blonde hair hahahahahahahahaha i think she realized that without hm shes absolutely nothing! i mean this year is supposed to be her comeback and her 2 movies flopped so hard lmao i cant even…. and her new album will fail, cause she sucks! poor miley!

Hemsworth is a giant dickie ass.

ew her toes! so gross! miley is without a doubt the epitome of tacky! and so horrible that hair color with her dark eyebrows, tacky and disgusting as hell!

Nick Jonas should give Hemsworth some styling tips on how to dress. Nick’s looking quite dapper these days.

I think Miley would look so much better with Nick by her side with the way Nick’s dressing these days.

• exoticmist

She looks great here! I love the whole look…though if her hair were dark, she’d look even more gorgeous.

Jun 28, 2012 @ 08:36 am

Um not even. Liam and Miley look better together.

People that say Liam is not gorgeous are obviously blind.

• EarthChild

She looks so gorgeous!

• kyansgirl45

If you’re going to insult her at least learn english lol. Also Miley looks flawless n.n

i love how the miley hater woke up and started saying stupid things in every post in OU.
    go back to bed honey (or back to the oven, you’re not fully cooked yet)

• realistgangsta

she looks gorgeous and liam looks handsome

I think miley same liam do make a cute/hot couple. But I still feel they should wait to get married because marriage is hard for anyone especially people that are in the spotlight. But there are times when i feel that liam is somewhat force into this whole relationship. I do like miley and i hope she can get her act better together. All of these attention seeker stunts that she pulls is so unnecessary. I think that’s what really bothers me about miley. But I do wish them the best I just hope they wait awhile.

Wow gorgeous couple, so happy for Miley! Wishing them all the best !

From the neck down she looks flawless. I don’t really like her makeup/hair style. She still looks good but it isn’t her best look. Though I guess that all depends on what you like.
    Blonde doesn’t really suit her.
    She sort of looks Australian here though…

Funny how now that she is engaged to liam she has blond hair and a tan…just what Nick Jonas wanted.

what a horrible and hideous hair, and lmao she looks like a potato head! and how is it possible that even when she has to be well dressed for an formal event like this, she still looks so trashy and like a whore?!? no wonder the reason her “engagement ring” is so ugly and tacky well shes ugly and tacky! lol

• Miley Hater

OMFG OMFG OMFG I CANT EVEN, OH GOD SHE IS THE EPITOME OF TACKY OMFG ONE OF THE HAIRS IN HER EYEBROWS IS SO TACKY, OMFG, AND THE SOLE OF HER SHOE IS JUST SO HIDEOUS I CANT EVEN, ANYONE CAN LOOK BETTER THAN HER BECAUSE SHE HAS MANLY FEATURES, I ASKED MY MATES AT SCHOOL AND THEY SAID SHE’S FUGLY, AND I’M SO MUCH PRETTIER, BUT I OBVIOUSLY POST ANONYOMOUS BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANYONE TO FEEL DEPRESSED WHEN THEY SEE MY PHOTO , OMFGOMFGOMFG SHE’S AN ATTENTION WHORE, SHE NEEDS ATTENTION BECAUSE SHE HASN’T GOT ENOUGH ATTENTION ALREADY… HAHAHAHHA

a little parody of the pathetic Miley hater in this site :) invent new phrases and new insults at least :)
    oh and, yep, get a life! :)

• threelittlebirds

if you would know anything your eyebrows don’t have to match the color of your hair.

1. Put all of your ignorant, hypocritical and nasty comments all in one makes it easier to read.
    2. Miley chose to leave Hannah Montana they probably could have kept it going :)
    and last but not least 3. She has enough money she doesn’t need to work but she does anyways. LOL was a movie that was actually released in the UK and did pretty good over there. Her album will do fine cause she still has plenty of fans look at her twitter followers and stop posting dumb shit go get a life and do some work then come here and say Miley doesn’t work hard enough when you haven’t worked a day in your life.. besides coming up with the dumbest insults I’ve ever read. It’s honestly poor you hun :) go on and post some more hate at least Miley has a boyfriend something heartless bitches like you don’t get.

Wow… You are so cool. Posting all insulting comments in a row. At least she is famous enough to BE on oceanup while you are just stalking her. Do something with your life please.

At least she got two movie offers while your sitting on your lonely ass bullying someone you don’t know.

Enough said.

• BrokenArrow

You’re right. You were born a fool.

Right I’m a fool cause I pointed out a miserable hater called Claudia, as miserable as you are.

BrokenArrow said:

You’re right. You were born a fool.

Well, I’m glad you acknowledged your shortcomings. But actually, you pointed out her incorrect use of English, then proceeded to mispell a word yourself. Tsk, tsk. Fool.

• BrokenArrow

Ok.Now you can go on and live your miserable life again :)

Wow we have some jealous bitches on this site. Too bad for you!!!!!!!! Miley and Liam hotest young couple to walk the red carpet.

When they met each other, obviously they got along. They were friends. Then they decided to get together. I think it was for the publicity. Look, I’m not saying they don’t get along, they do. They are very close. And I do think they were in a relationship, just not as serious as they make it out to be. I don’t think they would’ve gotten engaged right now if it wasn’t for publicity.

And they broke off twice actually.

So what if they’re living together? Best friends can live together.

________________

okey honey live you’re LIFE**** (FINGER’S WRONG) seriously you are so worry about liam and miley ..they are happy don’t see it?

• Miley_Jonas

Gorgeousselena, gtf. Your comments are beyond irrelevant and ignorant.

Damn bitches like you don’t EVER stop. God I hate you people who think you’re so amazing at grammar but honestly just insert random commas where they don’t belong. We all MISSPELL words dumb ass can’t even spell that.. Even people with years of education into English aren’t perfect now go back under your rock and this time don’t come out.. :)

• Miley_Jonas

FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL. If you crucify someone for incorrect spelling, spell ‘misspell’ correctly, moronic fool. Goodbye.

DietCoke said:
    I just don’t understand how you can pick the one picture where both participants aren’t smiling, over the 6 where they are.

The big green monster strikes again from OU.

I agree that’s oceanup’s silly minds for ya..

Idk why but I can also actually see Selena wearing her dress too….

Follow me on twitter @imreadyforyah #teamfollowback ! I got youuu!

what a beautiful are they <3

• mileyqueen

flawless queen miley is flawless.

I love me some Miley Cyrus, but I really feel like these two will never make it down the aisle.

Ok.Now you can go on and live your miserable life again

I wasn’t aware my life stopped, fool.

If she had a good smile she’ll be the sexiest woman alive !

I LOVE her smile. I don’t like the crooked teeth so much tho but she said she didn’t want it to fix it so k girl lol :) Miam <333

mileyqueen said:

flawless queen miley is flawless.

TRUE DAT. Miley is a fabulous Queen.

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Keep lighting it up Miley, don’t listen to these fucking people. Whenever you’re have in Miami hit me up haha ;)

She looks so pretty! They look gorgeous together!

• BrokenArrow

Seems like making Selena fans and her own family look like shit is not enough for Claudia. Now she’s making colombian teachers look stupid since it’s been two years and her english hasn’t improved even a little. Claudia said she is multi-millionaire, well money cant buy your educaction.

Liam’s got to stick his finger up Miley’s ass as they walk around, since she’s not wearing any underwear and turd launches are always a surprise with Miley.

BrokenArrow said:

“well money cant buy your educaction”

Well, I guess you just made a fool out of yourself. Hahahaha! ;0

• BrokenArrow

She looks pretty, i love her hair like that. Liam looks handsome i still dont like him.
    You go Miley coco, keep making those jealous and non-educated pathetic haters with no life miserable as they’ll always be. Such a shame there’s miserable people like Claudia who enjoys making fun of people and need to hate on people to feel better with themselves.

• BrokenArrow

Well, I guess you just made a fool out of yourself. Hahahaha! ;0

No really.

BrokenArrow said:

Well, I guess you just made a fool out of yourself. Hahahaha! ;0

No really.

You’re right. You were born a fool.

I agree ! i mean when the rumors started and she was like ” these babies are all mine ” i was sooo surprised ! the last time i saw her in a bikni her boobs looked little! people were making shit up just for some publicity/buzz or something

Jun 28, 2012 @ 10:34 am
    ok. so im not a miley fan but this is SO annoying :\ i mean i just don’t get it does it feel good to just write shit about a person when you don’t even know them. it makes you nothing more than some looser bully who hide behind their computer.. STOP judging people and go mind your FUCKING business!!!!
    ================

SO TRUE I’m glad someone whose not a fan in this is at least reasonable and considerate.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

But she does look really pretty here :)

iloveyou liam hemswort¡! he looks so fucking hot <3

lol. What if Liam and Miley were already married. Probably true. They’d express their love by wearing a clit ring for Miley and a penis ring for Liam. They’d then hook the rings together to express their one true love for each other.

Stay on the script, Liam. Miley’s paying you a lot of money to be her lover.

I actually am starting to suspect that this is a publicity stunt. Before I didn’t think so but now that I think about it…They got together when they were filming “The Last Song”. Great publicity for the movie. Then they broke up when the movie finished. Then they got back together for The Hunger Games. You can’t really call it a 3 year relationship when they’ve been on and off…

I think the first time they were together, it was to make Liam and The Last Song popular. Now they’re back together to help Miley with her new CD.

I mean, for all I know they could actually be in love… no one really knows…but it does sort of seem suspicious to me.

Miley and Liam started dating first day of shooting. They only broke once in 2010 after more than a year dating. I wouldn’t call that on and off. Then they got back together almost a year later and started living together. If you think this is a publicity stunt at this point you are deluded. -quotes Louis’ girlfriend-

They only broke up once. I wouldnt call that on and off…..

This has to be one of her best red carpet looks!

CLAUDIA AKA GORGEOUSSELENA AKA COLOMBIAN DISGRACE GTFO. You’re the same person posting the same hateful comments over and over again.
    GET A LIFE, IDIOT.
    P.S Girl and boy look both good ;)

• gorgeousmileycyrus

Yet ANOTHER “Red Carpet Kill”! Miley has earned so much praise for her amazing red carpet appearances. She is showing us just how sexy and mature she is now.

This, Slutlena, is how you dress by looking sophisticated and yet still looking your age… lol… not 10… TAKE NOTES, BITCH!

They both look soooo good!!! And he smiled so it’s definitely a special ocasion xD!!! <3

Seriously she’s getting better and better when it comes to red carpet fashion. Gorgeous <3 xX!!!

• gorgeousmileycyrus

It’s funny all the hate comments are from the SAME damn person.

“ew her toes” lol… seriously. Toes, in generally, are nothing attractive, not like u get a close enough look at hers and they look great..

HATERS ARE RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THIS PERFECT BEAUTY QUEEN…

Selena LOVERS (miley haters) are becoming irrelevent as fast as Selena herself!

gorgeousmileycyrus said:

GORL: I stand by you, i really do but stop with the Selena bashing. I’m not even a Selena fan, i’m a die hard Avis Cyrus fan ;) but you’re going doooown lo Claudia’s level (who always comment as an anon in her limited words) radiate love like queen Miles, gorl ;)!!!

• gorgeousmileycyrus

When Miley is at Red Carpet events, the photographers scream “Miley! You look beautiful! Miley, look here!”

When Selena Hoemez attends (as few as she is invited to) Red Carpet events, the photographers scream… “Hey! You, uh, Justin Bieber’s girlfriend, why don’t u go stand by your boo… He’s the reason why you’re here anyways, right?”

lol!!!! THIS!

Jun 28, 2012 @ 10:15 am

And they broke off twice actually.

So what if they’re living together? Best friends can live together.

And they broke off twice actually.

So what if they’re living together? Best friends can live together.

Miley and Liam are……

SHE LOOKS GORGEOUSSS

• OM

Best red carpet outfit in years. PURRRFECT

I wonder if there will ever be a time when the hemsworth bros will be up for an oscar at the same time the jonas bros are. If so, who will win? My bet is on the Jonas Bros.

Everyone knows that Chris Hemsworth’s kid is actually Justin Bieber’s. And Liam is afraid to have a kid with Miley, because he’ll never be sure if it’s his or Bieber’s.

They are one hot couple <3 Miley looks GORGEOUS <3 :)

There are some mighty pathetic bullies on here.Saying crap things.I bet you,you wouldn’t say something like that to her face! cowards!! so STFU! K? ….you’re just jealous that she’s pretty,and has a nice personality,but your not,you have an ICE cold heart

STUNNING ! Although did she used to wear push up bras or something ? cuz her boobs look little lately

she looks GORGEOUS.

i think so, there was a period where everyone was like “she had a boob job!”, but she was just wearing pads, she never had anything done, you could tell by her braless pics.
    i love her body, i think she has the right proportions :)

• Sunshine&Bunnies

oh my god she looks fucking gorgeous here, I love that dress! And her shoes and her make-up and hair…And her boyfriend haha.

She’s dressed like a streetwalker! He could do so much better than that trailer trash skank. I bet Nick thanks God every day he dumped her no talent ass!

• dilemma

both look amazing,separately and together
    I’m just laughing at how liams face is the same in every picture
    like someone cut his face and pasted it xD

• AcidPinkLemonade

She looks great.

• Smilerz

YASSS, the Queen in full effect. Selena Hoemez and Demi Mexvato could NEVER look this good with their man.

• DietCoke

The big green monster strikes again from OU.

omfg, she couldn’t look better even if she tried.

this is a prove that you don’t need big boobs and bum to be stunning…
    i can’t stop staring at her, she looks so so good

• thecat61

This is one gorgeous couple!!! I agree with Smilerz, Selena or Demi could never ever pull this off.

I believe in true love because of Miley and Liam.

• Miley_Jonas

Her hair looks absolutely gorgeous.

Miley looks so damn beautiful! Gaw she looks so hot and sexy. :3

GET A LIFE, IDIOT.
    =

THIS It’s so totally obvious that ugly annoying retarded fagget is typing and submitting all the hate comments in this post, what a stupid joke she I mean it is! I can imagine its life is so damn pathetic, it probably has like zero friends and its parents probably hits it every night haha no wonder its so bitter over Miley.

Jun 28, 2012 @ 08:54 am
    go back to bed honey (or back to the oven, you’re not fully cooked yet)

LMAO!

(replying to this) – Jun 28, 2012 @ 01:53 pm
    Jun 28, 2012 @ 10:34 am

—————-

• threelittlebirds

she looks amazing

• threelittlebirds

seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? how does she look trashy? that outfit is far from trashy.

Jun 28, 2012 @ 11:48 am
    Jonas Brothers

Hemsworth Brothers

Miley, Wich do you prefer?

Answer:

———————

THERE’S NO COMPARATION ¡¡¡¡¡¡

of course my liam and chris are the hottest ever and now are more succesfull <3

And they broke off twice actually.

So what if they’re living together? Best friends can live together.

________________

okey honey live you’re live seriously you are so worry about liam and miley ..they are happy don’t see it?

Jun 28, 2012 @ 09:02 am

She doesnt care about nick anymore, they were cute while it lasted but nick has a lot of growing up to do. If anything she makes fun of nick because no one takes him seriously anymore. He’s gone downhill after dating delta.

The fumble happened at the Australians in Film Awards as Hemsworth accepted a breakthrough honor for his “Hunger Games” performance. “I was fortunate enough to get called back in to read with my now fiancée, who I recently got engaged to… and we read together and fell in love and now we’re married.”

He quickly corrected himself, saying, “We’re not married yet… but we will be.”

The blogosphere has the couple getting tying the knot as early as this weekend. “Extra’s” Renee Bargh caught up with Liam at the event to find out more, but he remained tight-lipped about wedding plans. “It’s all a secret right now,” he said.

Renee asked, “What about kids?” Liam replied, “Who knows, who knows?”
    source

“When you start [shooting], you want to be professional, but when you’re filming those scenes with someone and pretending to love them, you’re not human if you don’t feel something,” LIAM HEMSWORTH

so does that mean he’ll fall in love with any costar?

Lol what if Liam and Miley were already married?

da fuq is she wearing? bahahaha.

Wow her hair looks so much better! she got rid of that hideous bun she wears all the time. they look so mature! wow they are a handsome couple. her stance is kinda awkward though..

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

They look so awkward :L Personally, I think he could do better.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

They look so awkward :L Personally, I think he could do better.

If she had a good smile she’ll be the sexiest woman alive !

• Nons