Selena Gomez Perfume Sexy VIDEO Ad

080InstagramOthers
180TwitterOutros

Jun 28, 2012 @ 07:24 pm

ok, im not calling selena fat in any way. she is beautiful. but her face is really starting to fill out. its natural for girls to gain weight when they grow, but i’ve just been noticing it on selena especially.

Hope she’s not getting botox injections 0.o

• xoxo

Lmfao sorry Selena but no ones gonna take your try hard sexy face seriously. Plz disappear

You need to disappear with your hate. C’ya.

• xoxo

So sick of seeing people say the same thing in all these new Selena posts. Like shut up. She’s gaining weight, and? She’s still beautiful, she still has Justin. I don’t think she cares. She’s staying true to herself and your rude comments aren’t affecting her so..

• TeamStelena

She looks so sexy and beautiful in the perfume ad. :D

selena always looks like a twig but in that second picture with the green dress she looks kinda chubby imo

• BrokenArrow

I Smelled it, it’s pretty fruity, I also kinda thought it smelled like gummy bears but that might just be me

i’ve heard that before lol.

• BrokenArrow

I feel uncofortable everytime i see selena trying to be sexy lol She looks gorgeous tho.

countdown until this perfume gets stocked at kmart next to her clothing line

that first picture in justin’s house… why does he hang with so many basic bitches. (the answer is: selena) and why are there shot glasses by the sink. -_-

mess

is it just me, or is selena’s head coming back down to normal? i hope that means she’s doing better

I love selena but i smelled her perfume and ugh is horrible..

ihavefunn31 said:

HAHAHAHA

blergh, she’s disgusting.

LMAO at all of these haters.

I don’t understand how can she still be doing CDs! Honestly! I’ve never heard this song that is in this commercial but her voice sucks. It sounds like it’s… squeaky, idk. Like right in the part that she says “And I want you to know, baby” it’s awful O.O

Lmao da fuck is this she’s cute not sexy

My, my, she’s certainly looking matronly these days.

sexy and flawless human being!

no wonder the reason so many hot guys have huuuge crushes on her! sel looks sexy af!

everybody loves her perfume! smells so yummy!

Ewww I don’t think she looks very good with lighter hair.

lmao at delusional and pressed miley stans so mad cause her talentless idol cant have her own perfume, beacuse who in the world would smell like miley who stinks?!? eww! lol and selena perfume is so delicious and so yummy!

Selena is beautiful & all, but I’m sorry, this reminds me of Ursula from The Little Mermaid….

OMG I laughed! Haha XD

LMAO at all of these haters.

Some of them are kinda right tho… :s

ihavefunn31 said:

So I’m guessing it’s gay?? trololo

she filmed this the same day with this one http://bit.ly/KICEol

LOL

I think she looks the hottest at 0:18 seconds

lol this is pathetic, could be better!!

• BrokenArrow

Funny cause i dont see any miley stans commenting here, claudia. Oh i forgot you’re a miley stan.

_____________________

lmao. no lies detected

LMAO.

• Lilabelle

This is old news really. Not the ad i expected. There were so many candids of the shoot on Tumblr and it barely makes it to one minute. I love her, but considering her an actress as well, shouldn’t the ad be better? Or maybe it’s just me.

much sexier than what i’m used to when it comes to selena, but guys are attracted to her. guys seems to like the whole “good girl gone bad” thing, and selena seems to be doing that. smart move.

i wonder what the perfume smells like. hopefully not an old lady scent. and, that perfume bottle is not cute :/ it could have been more see-through (to see the color of the product), and not have those flower (or are they lips) on top

• ihavefunn31

• marrymejhutch

OMG, i think it’s not sexy.