Taylor Swift Selena Gomez Paradise Cove

tumblr_m6ax5l9n9X1rq31q9o1_500
079InstagramOthers
enhetjh5

Singers Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift out for lunch at Paradise Cove in Malibu, California on June 27, 2012. On the way out the two posed for fans and gave a thumbs up to the camera. Photos: FameFlynet. Selena is holding a Boostcasel a fun fashionable way to protect your iPhone while extending the battery life.

My guess is that she went under the knife for some “changes”..

SOMETIMES I WONDER IF TAYLOR HAS EVER SWORN IN PUBLIC OR EVEN IN PRIVATE GOD SHE SEEMS LIKE AGOODY GOODY. AND WHAT IN THE LORD IS SHE WEARING I KNOW 4 A FACT MOST 22 YEAROLDS WHO HAVE HALF THE MONEY SHE OWNS WOULD SHOP AT D&G AND GUCCI AND ALL THE COOL STORES NOT GRANDMA DRESSES LIKE SERIOUSLY TAYLOR OMG SELENA DRESSES BETTER THAN HER

p.s. i ust realized my caps were on and im too lazy to retype it so im not pissed

• SubwayToVenus

They’re adorable! They both look stunning.

LOL I’m not a fan but I found a version of her song where she says ‘you’re gay’ or something in I think it was the song Picture to Burn and I think she says damn in a rare unreleased song cause someone posted Taylor lyrics and I tried searching for a video of it but I found a song lyrics.

• SubwayToVenus

She says damn in Teardrops on my guitar and Cold as you and gay in Picture to burn, not a big deal anyway, lol.

Ha. selena dumped that crazy bitch Demi for Taylor.

good.

They’re just talking about how they hate the Jonas Brothers, and how Joe and Nick broke their heart.

…and laughing at how irrelevent JoBros are, and how rich and famous they are now

Finally a new post.

Jun 27, 2012 @ 06:55 pm
    They’re both 20/nearly 20 and they look about 15.

Justin Bieber is 18 and looks 12. Guess the toddler genes are strong amongst them. It’s good, when they are 40 they’ll look 18.

Umm she got extensions to finish her movie dumbfucks

Selena is so gorgeous I don’t even like her but I think I don’t like ER because I’m jealous of her looks :(

they’re gorgeous.

• NiallsFood

i don’t know what shes even trying to say in the song.

• CrazyMe

i really love their friendship

• thisloveisours

taylor looks gorgeous. why does selena’s face look so strange lately

Cake

• lol

taylor swift: in her 20’s going on 13.

Hahaha

Cute

I wonder if those two scissor with each other…

thisloveisours said:
    taylor looks gorgeous. why does selena’s face look so strange lately

Yeah.. her face seems like it’s getting bloated or something…

can anyone tell me why I can’t see the comments at the Selena post of her at the Katy Pary movie premiere? I want to see the comments but I can’t see them its like blocked, was there alot of crazy comments and I’m guessing OU blocked the comments to protect their Selena??

They’re both 20/nearly 20 and they look about 15.

I don’t think Taylor looks 15 cause she’s so tall but she sure acts 15; Selena, yes she does look alot younger.

Well apart of me is convinced he’s not really actually 18 and is probably a younger age and him being 18 is all a lie… lol

I am lesbian so lesbians add me and send me a message! I am sooooo bored. I need someone to talk to!

Jun 27, 2012 @ 08:09 pm

He’s probably actually 15.

Since Selena got blurred out from Justins nbc special 80% of her fans on twitter hate Jelena D:
    crazy people

Two peas in a pod — boring.

Selena and Taylor>>>>>in fucking everything.

shoot…wanted to say >>>>>>>Miley.

Shhhhhhhh! The “piglets” are feasting.

I think I see headlights on Taytay

saylor ftw!!!!!

I love these two and their friendship. Classy and gorgeous, both of em

this!

love sel´s hair<333 and she looks so pretty :)

• lul

They scissor with each other, anyone imagine how they scissor?

Selena’s outfit is so cute. I wish I could wear pants like that but my legs are too heavy and not as fit as hers.

I’m actually really glad she died her hair brown. The black was getting tiring, and it was too black in the first place. But she pretty much has a face that will go with any hairstyle, short or long or whatever. I’m sure shed look good bald.

I’m really stuck on what these two have in common, other than the same ex. O_O It’s just a unexpected friendship…and for so long.

Kudos to them.

Jun 27, 2012 @ 06:50 pm
    I love these two and their friendship. Classy and gorgeous, both of em

Love how every went back to the image. -.-

I like My Dilemma 2.0. Or at least this snippet of it.

her legs look reallyyyyyy niceeeeeeeeee

someone said she colored her hair for a movie…for which one is it?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL or they talk and compare about how big their dicks were when they were dating them. XD

her tits are pretty big for such a small frame.

she or someone on her team definitely called the paps. it looks pretty obvious.

I can’t believe no one got pictures of her butt. She has such a cute butt….

Taylor is 23 and Selena is going on 20 — Why don’t they act their age instead of acting like a pair of 13 year old’s. Miley is 19 and I’m thinking she is more mature than these two.

• BrokenArrow

Taylor looks beautiful as always!.

why is selena’s face puffy?

birthcontrol?

is it real? it seems pretty fake. aww poor her. nah she fucking deserves it…

Can Selena please get rid of those highlights and extensions. PLEASE.

I love these two and their friendship. Classy and gorgeous, both of em

Taylena <3

taylor swift: in her 20’s going on 13.

that’s the best way to live ;)

I hate how celebrities (such as Selena Gomez) have extremely short hair one day, then the next day their hair just ‘magically’ gets longer. The point of hair extensions is for people to NOT know you have them in. She can’t just have short hair one day, then decide she wants hair extensions the next. Her extensions do look real I admit, but she needs to decide whether she wants short or long hair, because she seems to keep changing her mind.

uh she can do whatever the fuck she wants.. so get out hahah i do it all the time.. im suure ppl arent stupid.. and everyone figured it out , its her hair and life. fuck off

In other words, Selena, stop cutting your hair.

Short hair, nek minnit, long hair.

Jun 27, 2012 @ 06:52 pm
    taylor swift: in her 20’s going on 13.

Lol

They’re both 20/nearly 20 and they look about 15.

I wonder which one is the first to realize the other one is singing off key and badly.
    “Selena, you need autotune; no taytay, you do! Oh, wait! We were listening to Justin’s new album. Aahahaahahahahahaha! We’re funny!”

I hate both of these overrated bitches but the one comment of her extensions was stupid. the purpose of extensions is to give you longer hair if you want it not so people will know your not wearing them…thats why some clip on and off. you can switch it up and dont act like celebs are the only ones that do it

Day by day taylor is starting to look more and more like a stalker ex- gf on a lifetime movie and selena looks like a kardashian….famous and talented for not being famous and talented

i’m sorry but sometimes i think that taylor looks like retarded she has 23 years old and acts like she were 14 or something like that is ridiculous..mm what’s wrong with selena face looks so strange !

^ I’m not, I have hair extensions myself. But if everyone knows they’re hair extensions then that defeats the point.