Louis Tomlinson ‘I’ve Measured My Penis’

louisnaked

Via Sugarscape: During a Twitter Q&A session wand_erection69 asked:

‘Have you ever measured your penis?’. Louis replied: ‘yeah’.

THIS 1D IS GAY??

• Satan

typical

ugh who gives a crap. seriously ou all you post about is unnecessary info about 1D!

“Yes, I would go out with Harry if I was a girl”
    “yes I’ve touched a guy before”(JUST EXAMPLES)

Are people seriously this curious about 1D??

• Ijustneedyounow

every guy does that. and if somebody sais they haven’t they’re clearly lying or still a little kid. guys know their penis size like girls their bra size… it’s totally normal

you are getting on everybodys fucking nerves!!! stop the fucking spam!!!

You are the only one that has responded to it, so I dont think everyone is.

• Ijustneedyounow

You are the only one that has responded to it, so I dont think everyone is.
    i’m the first one on this post but not the first one in general! if you want people to help you then ask nicely and stop lying about it it’s fucking annoying

The trick is to get the girl to measure your penis, dummy!

Generally, if your penis touches your belly button when erect, your normal. When it touches her belly button from inside, you’re mandingo!

1d fans should read this > http://blindgossip.com/?p=41885

I am so excited to FINALLY let all of you see this… The Official Music Video for “Analogy” … Hope you like it :) http://t.co/Bb62XTJY

why are people so surprised? Louis is a grown man, and obviously he must get curious about his size. nothing dirty or weird about it. lots of guys measure themselves. and if you are “disgusted” by him doing that, then you’re just a child who needs to learn more about anatomy.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I am so excited to FINALLY let all of you see this… The Official Music Video for “Analogy” … Hope you like it http://t.co/Bb62XTJY

Spamming the same comment/link on every post is not allowed….please stop before you get banned.

• Pones

you are getting on everybodys fucking nerves!!! stop the fucking spam!!!

You are the only one that has responded to it, so I dont think everyone is.
    You’re getting on my nerves too actually. You don’t need to do it on every post (if you’re the same person). Ijustneedyounow is right, jusk ask nicely and people may do it for you.

ewwww. seriously oceanup needs to stop posting crap like this ! GROSS and TMI. ughhh.

and seriously, there’s some things you share with the public.. and your sex life/ what you do with your body isn’t one of them.

he’s obviously got a small dick

• Ijustneedyounow

Jul 1, 2012 @ 01:01 pm

what’s gross or eww about a penis? you not into guys?

I bet he measured it with Harry’s mouth

I know ! Every guy has , so why freak out ?

just because i think its gross when people talk what they do with their private parts doesn’t mean i’m not into guys…..

I HOPE HE’S GAY. please please

Hey guys I am a lesbian named Angel Dawn Hyden! I’m so fucking bored! Please some bisexual or lesbian tweet me to talk! :) thanks sexy!

That’s funny, I’ve measured Louis’ before too!

• exoticmist

No new posts yet?

What part is it at? Like I watched the whole thing and can’t find it

_____

It wasn’t in the video. He answered the question on One Direction’s twitter the other day.

Every guy does it at some point in his life!

And ppl are saying things like Miley’s a slut and whatnot when dear Loui here is telling the world he has measured his penis -________-
    (and to add the fact that harry is always naked)

• Ijustneedyounow

I’m into guys but I think their privates are nasty looking to be honest LOL.
    haha.. well that’s okay i guess but it comes in a package so you’ll have to deal with it lol

• Ijustneedyounow

(replying to this) – Jul 1, 2012 @ 03:47 pm

i’d like to know what the guys are like where you come from because this up there is nothing against the stuff (i really don’t want to know)that my guy-buddies tell me about their sex life :D
    i guess i’ve got used to it

Ewww. Why do we need to know this?

Real question is “Has One Direction Members measured their penises in front of each other. Did they put penis over penis to see which is longer or did they use a measuring tape?

Ewww. Why do we need to know this?

I’ll bet Bieber’s got them beat on all counts. (sarcasm)

Ewww. Why do we need to know this?

wanna see louis’s penis? ( ; click this http://www.kiss108.com/common/shareme5/index.php?linkid=1491

• Jinxx.

Jul 1, 2012 @ 01:36 pm
    Ijustneedyounow said:
    Jul 1, 2012 @ 01:01 pm

what’s gross or eww about a penis? you not into guys?
    I’m into guys but I think their privates are nasty looking to be honest LOL.

hummmmm…that’s interesting *notice the sarcasm*

• SubwayToVenus

Harry certainly has.

What guy hasn’t??

It can’t be big considering he didn’t divulge into how big or small it is..

What part is it at? Like I watched the whole thing and can’t find it :(

Mhhhhm Nicky poo has done it infrint of
    Miley