Joe Jonas NEW LONDON MEETINGS

AwyGFOCCQAIy4D1.jpg-med

Credit: NooraJONAS & @iThinkJonas. Is Joe really dating Natasha?

Who is natasha?

ima horny lesbian! lesbians tweet me! thanks sexiisss

No one care about Joe’s friends. He have a lot of female friends.
    Don’t assume things that are not.

Tranny bait.

• exoticmist

That girl looks like Bridgit Mendler with black hair.

• dilemma

Is Joe really dating Natasha?

unfortunately,Yes.I hope she doesn’t affect him in a bad way.Her life choices need re consideration and I’ll die 100 times inside if joe follows her in what she does.I really hope he wakes up and takes the right path. :(

• dilemma

rofl xD Jessica Pott , Natashia Ho , Ashley Greene

joe sure does choose girls with decent surnames hahahahaha

well these were from when joe was leaving london and they left together so yeah they went all over london and paris together so i mean they obviously are dating

I believe they are dating but I won’t completely believe it till I see a picture of them kissing.

Nick & Joe are young and don’t seem to understand love yet. They seem to try too hard to find it so they keep dating anything that’s near them whether it’s a good idea or not. That’s fine when you’re wearing a purity ring and you’re just kissing someone. But now the rings are off you could get your self in trouble if you’re w/the wrong person. Don’t want too have too many baby mamas in your life. Could get expensive.

please someone tweet me! i’m a lonely, horny lesbian looking for some SEX! PLEASE :)

Joes a jerk

Nick is young but he is classy, he is trying to find love but he is just 19, at least he is not dating vagina suckers lol

Joe’s not a jerk at all.

i’ll be in London later this month! fingers crossed that he’ll be there!

How being a boy toy is classy?

• lulu

Sadly, i do believe they are dating and i’m hoping one day Joe will wake and realize he deserves better. SO much better.
    I might not know Natashia Ho personally but by the way she makes herself look on twitter, i dislike her. She’s responsable for what she puts out there.

Whelp, this relationship has been giving Joe attention in the past few days. Wonder is we’ll see pap shots of them doing PDA. Weird gossip sites haven’t picked up the story yet, they picked up the Kym one real quick.
    A Jonas dating a go-go dancer is a great story for
    The media.

If Joe is dating someone, he should be public with it. It’ll get him and his brothers more attention.

JOE, YOU IDIOT….STOP WASTING TIME BANGING HO AND GET BACK TO MAKING MUSIC.

BTW. GET A FAMOUS GIRLFRIEND, YOU MORON. YOU LOOK SLEAZY WITH A GOGO DANCER.

STOP OF BULLSHIT. HE ISN’T DATING ANYONE. SHE IS JUST A FRIEND (MAYBE WITH BENEFITS NO MORE THAN THAT)

Papa Jonas should make Joe go public with her and then get Nick a stripper or another cougar. It would be great publicity for the new album. $$$$

Who is nathasha?

Why is he trying to hide this “relationship” with her it’s so dumb. I mean I guess he’s not really hiding it but with Ashley they were always papped together these two never got caught. They dont follow each other on twitter or IG. Wtf.

Yeah the lengths he went through to not get papped with her when he was with Nick, that’s some James Bond shit.

Nick Jonas Joe Jonas enjoys a night out with a female companion, at Morton’s Club in Mayfair. The pair seemed extremely determined not to be pictured together, with Joe’s security escorting the girl to a waiting car which then drove off. Joe then walked around Berkeley Square, and was picked up at the other end by the same car.. which then drove to the Metropolitan hotel.

After 15 minutes inside the hotel’s garage, the car emerged, and drove around the West End, Soho and Covent Garden for 25 minutes, before picking up Joe’s brother Nick on a Covent Garden side street. The car then drove to another hotel, where the trio all emerged separately.

Yeah but like why though? He just said recently like why hide
    Your relationships if your in the public eye. Like wow way to be a hypocrite asshole. Lol. And he also said he was single and went on a dating show. Like wtf. “Ho” must have some good weed.

(replying to this) – Jul 2, 2012 @ 11:55 am
    Yeah but like why though? He just said recently like why hide

I’m with you. We know for a fact they’ve not sure about dating but at least they have known eachother since January. So why would he go to a dating show like two months ago and claim he’s single in every interview. That’s really weird and specially for the girl. Why is he hiding her?!

Well I guess the answer as to why he’s hiding her lies in her IG pics/ rude uncalled for tweets. He knows that she isn’t the image he wants to display to the media or his “fans”. All these gossip sites are lacking on this story which is also weird.
    All I’m sure in this weird relationship is that she’s using him. And using him doesn’t necessarily mean for fame but she could be using him for other reasons like oh idk first class trips to Europe and fancy hotel rooms. This girl=bad fucking news. He’s an idiot.

Ya think? They were in NYC together in February. In Hawaii together in early June. In London together right now. She has photos in Nick’s apartment, so they were also in California together. Oh, my, could they, Uh, be dating? Feel sorry for the poor girl from the dating show. What a farce.

Aw all that hair reminds me when he had curls like in 2009. He looks great! I think whenever he has a girlfriend he automatically starts looking better! Don’t think Ho and Joe were exclusive before maybe now they’re official! Just my opinion! :)

• dilemma

I don’t even know what joe has turned into o.O I mean,he’s still sweet and outgoing and funny (sometimes) but this obvious depression and the fake smiles and the fact that he’s not working or doing anything for his career,all of it is just ….new.His solo album folpped hard but he didn’t show devastation the way he shows it now.I’ll always love him and support him even if I saw him doing lines with my own eyes but he’s been taking the wrong decisions lately.I want him to stop and look the other way cause I know he’s better than this.He’s never been like this.This whole “HO” topic worries me tbh .I really really hope he reads this.BREAK UP WITH THAT HOE,SHE’S NO GOOD FOR YOU,YOU’RE GONNA DIE BEFORE 30

tbh .I really really hope he reads this
    YOU’RE GONNA DIE BEFORE 30

I really hope he doesn’t read this

wow you say you love Joe but you actually hate him, you’re all mean, he can do whatever he wants with his life leave him alone, it’s none of your business what he does or doesn’t, if he wants to date a hoe how does it hurt you?

Omg overreacting much? lolz

oh Joe why? well anyway, we still have Nicky

• joejonassmile

I dont think its PR …I dont think its serious …I dont think Joe will ever tell a girl (again) keep it private after what happened on taylor situation so I assume he is trying to respect her even though she wants some thing he doesnt so he goes his way she goes her way …I think Joe is stuck thats why he is nervious
    from the type of girl Natashia is they might have physical relationship and respectful friendship not romantic one yet … Not Sure About it Im just guessing
    so its not like a plan …joe is stuck in the situation
    and fans giving her attention doesnt make it easier for him TBH

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:When Joe’s bike got stolen and I said I wanted him to get a new one, she wasn’t quite what I had in mind! Duh, silly boy!
    Hahahahahaha….LOL
    btw the last time I really felt he was happy was during those time before he lost his bike :D

yeah, losing that bike ruined his life

yeah, losing that bike ruined his life

yeah, losing that bike ruined his life

yeah, losing that bike ruined his life

Jul 2, 2012 @ 02:26 pm
    joejonassmile said:

Hahahahahaha….LOL
    I agree, when he was mooching around NYC posting pics of all the street art. Strange how things can change in such a short time :(

Dear Joe Jonas,
    You don’t need her, you are still worth it, you can do better, you can find a good girl who respect herself and you and she can make you happy, and you can make her happy, hang in there baby, you don’t need drugs and hoes to be happy.

Joe is still super hot, nick is super mega ultra hot and kevin is handsome. That’s why I’m still a fan!!!!’ tbh

I don’t care if he is “dating” her, I would like to know what’s happened to him or what’s he’s been through to choose someone like her, he makes terrible decisions when he picks friends and girls now, and bodyguards, I hate that guy Derrick

• Nicky is the Best!

nick is super mega ultra hot

agreed!!!!

poor Joe, with all the money he has he can’t buy a decent girl

Jul 2, 2012 @ 02:36 pm
    Nicky is the Best! said:
    nick is super mega ultra hot

agreed!!!!

Yay nicky go Nicky!

• NJD

hi!! yes of course my Nicky is super ultra mega hot!!!
    yay Nicky go Nicky!!!

• NJd

yay Nicky is the bestie!

Yay Joey go Joey!

Yay Joey go Joey!

fail, it only works for Nicky

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:joejonassmile you worry too much about Joe, most people here just wanna have fun or comment on the gossips, but you are truly affected by Joe, you shouldn’t read gossips about him less if they’re not confirmed
    thanks for caring about me and you are right Im trying to read these things less *sigh

• joejonassmile

LOL Joe with white shirt though :D

• Jinxx.

Jul 2, 2012 @ 06:21 pm
    Joe needs to realize that he doesn’t need to date a pussy licking weed smoking gogo dancer to get good sex. I am a classy girl, I love Jesus, I have a successful career, but I still give the best head my man has ever had. Give us good girls a chance, Joe!

holy shit LOL.

• joejonassmile

Oh hell no! Don’t blame GoGoho for Joe’s life choices. They are HIS choices he’s not a little boy.

Yeah they are his choices but she is taking advantage.

Exactly she’s taking advantage of an insecure guy with loads of money.
    I don’t trust this girl. He shouldn’t either. But guess he does . . .

http://blindgossip.com/?p=40379. This was jan and my guess is Ho was the girl taking him to the buy

Didn’t that David kid say he saw Jessica Pott leaving Joes hotel in Feb too? K this is interesting! Joe is a hoe!

Joe is a victim of the video girl syndrome..lol

But seriously, I hope Joe would make the right decisions. They helped me through so much through their music and to see Joe fall through the cracks really upsets me. Good luck Joe :(

• Jinxx.

Aw all that hair reminds me when he had curls like in 2009.
    it kinda looks like he’s gonna grow his hair out again.. maybe?

(betcha I’ll jinx it and he’ll end up cutting it lol.)

Buying drugs with Natasha in a back alley just might kill him before thirty. Or his dick may rot off from her nasty Ho ways

He’s disgusting

@natashiaho: I go so hard. http://t.co/lkKWPdio

Whelp then..

He might catch an std before 30. So will Nick if they can keep on dating like they are.

• dilemma

joe dates a famous girl —> PR – FAKE – ATTENTION WHORE – PUBLICITY

joe dates a non-famous girl —> I thought you could do better, guess you can’t – date someone famous you’ll get more attention

joe shows off girlfriend —> attentionwhores

joe hides girlfriend —>sneaking hypocrite weasel should be burnt on a stick

joe dates a white girl —> YO ! racist

joe dates an asian girl —> WHY ASIAN ?

joe’s seen with a girl —> he dates 31 girls a month,what a man whore

joe’s seen with a guy —-> TOLD YA HE’S GAYYY!!!

joe dates —-> can’t he just stay single for a month to keep the 3 fans left he has ?

joe doesn’t date —-> gay/he needs to date to keep his name out there

what do you want him to do ?

Whatever he’s a celeb. He knows what he’s doing. Hardly doubt he let’s the media affect his choices in life. He wants to date whoever he wants. He has never let the media stop that. Or hating fans. Lol.

He likely Already has one. Check her ig she is one classy Ho

joe’s seen with a girl —> he dates 31 girls a month,what a man whore

No shit

Great he missed his whole family this week because of her. Look at Papa J’s tweet. :(

The fact that Cambio was all gossipy about Nick and Kym and said nothing about Joe & HO is a real clue. Mr. Jonas is part of Cambio so they HAD to be OK with THAT gossip. Maybe even planted it to distract from the naughtier couple. (Although a teenager and a 35 year old is kinda naughty) Maybe Nick was helping out big brother by going on that date.

That photo of Natashia Ho’s knees is priceless. Along with the comment. Leaves nothing to the imagination. At least Ashley just sucked down Nuerogasm with Joe and went sex toy shopping.

• dilemma

anyway,did anyone see the video where he’s posing with fans in london in front of the hotel ? she was waiting for him and the girls were like : who’s the woman ? (to the camera ,not asking joe of course).He was acting weird like he’s nervous or something

Wow, I’ve skinned my knees…from falling. Joe is probably seeing her but isn’t serious with her. It really isn’t our business or right to insist he be public. He owes us no explanation.

Jul 2, 2012 @ 12:34 pm
    Wow, I’ve skinned my knees…from falling.

The other option is more fun to think.

GOOD! I Hate his Family!

They are keeping relationships secret because it’s the only thing that is keeping people talking about them.

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

True. Sad, but true.

It’s not his families fault. He whines about wanting to make his own choices but it’s just an excuse to live a gross self indulgent drug and Ho life

Now they are both in NYC together and of course
    Natashia made it known from her IG lol. Which people wouldn’t have to know but she accepted my request and joes others fans too. She is doing this all on purpose.

I have a random question but Idk if some of you guys will know the answer. My friends and I were talking and we really can’t remember a time when selena gomez was ever in Chicago. Do any of you guys know when she has been to Chicago? And I am talking concert wise not her visting nick j when he was in concert a few years ago

How is her instagram private? I can see her pictures without following her? :O

Maybe she changed it to public from all the attention she’s been getting lately lol.
    Wouldn’t be surprised.

When I started following natashia she had maybe like 300 followers and now she has like 1000 something. Wow.

Weird how no gossip site has been on it. When any girl near Joe the headlines rapidly say its a girlfriend.

Joes sick

Is it me or is there something fishy going on here? Joe gets pictured with Jessica Potts, that model he sat beside (once) at that polo event, Renee Bargh in a bar in NYC and some random girl he was helping with a suitcase in April and the papz & gossip sites went apeshit claiming he was dating them. He’s now sneaking around Europe with a weed smoking, potty-mouthed, Vegas go-go dancer and …. nothing, zilch, nada!! All very peculiar if you ask me.

That awkward moment when you’re all wrong and he tweets her..http://bit.ly/KICEol

I’ve seen her in Milwaukee but not Chicago

Well this is going nowhere fast! Pretty soon you’ll run out of places to take her, Joe!

Right? The candids at the club in London were posted to Just Jared with no mention of Natashia. Now they are in NYC together and she’s most likely going to Phillly with him for the show.

PR they wanna make it seem like they’re hiding it but they’re showing it without confirming it, just to get twitter fans talking about him, I can totally see this is lame PR which is gonna ruin him more than help him, but whatever, Papa J does a great job ruining Joe

If I was Natashia I would feel like shit that my boyfriend is hiding me in public.

I thought Natashia said she didn’t get along with pussy bitches on twitter?!?!

most people has no idea about this, only crazy fans with no life who stalk twitter lol

I thought Natashia said she didn’t get along with pussy bitches on twitter?!?!

he is not hiding her, they’re not even a couple, and she is getting good money and traveling like she never dreamed

what a downgrade for him even if it’s real or PR he used to get better PR or better girls

How it is hiding for PR nobody in the media even is talking about it? not even most fans know. Only the twitter stans.

Jul 2, 2012 @ 01:34 pm

I thought Natashia said she didn’t get along with pussy bitches on twitter?!?!

Um yes they are a couple…

Only time will tell I guess, but if so, she’s therefore being supported by him then? It’s clear from his past relationships that he likes his girlfriends to make themselves available to travel around following him but so far they’ve had their own careers and commitments ie. Ashley Greene and were limited to how much they could. It’s beginning to look like she’s no longer in her former ‘profession’ … obviously not, a girlfriend of Joe Jonas still dancing in a Vegas club for other men to ogle & the papz to ridicule, an impossible prospect!

maybe it’s a weird strategy who knows, they still getting everybody talking about them on twitter, and trending stuff about them without ruining Joe’s name in the media.

who knows, hollywood is weird, gay guys marry women as beards and they create artificial kids, everything is possible…

Joe must have a really low self esteem to date someone like her

She said she was going back to Vegas the 6th. Someone here said it!

S

Joe is a disgusting whore

She said she was going back to Vegas the 6th. Someone here said it!

S
    Well, if that’s the case then I’m booking my front row seat & ordering popcorn as we speak!!!

Jul 2, 2012 @ 01:40 pm
    Joe must have a really low self esteem to date someone like her

He’s just a horny douche that’s getting laid.

Jul 2, 2012 @ 01:42 pm
    Joe is a disgusting whore

Ia. Don’t know why im still a fan. They’re not even working or gave any music out. Lol

He’s just a horny douche that’s getting laid.

no, even him could do better

no one would though Joe JOnas would date an asian gogo dancer who does drugs and shows pictures of her sucking a vagina back in 2008 when he was dating Taylor swift, what a downgrade

Yeah his parents are super nice. Joe has just lost his way and that gogo chick is taking advantage

I think he’s really excelled himself this time. I always defended him after the Taylor Swift & Demi shit but even I’m having a difficult time with this one …. damn Joe!

I used to love Joe, I don’t know what happened to him, I see him different, he lost whatever he had that made him attractive.

but this time he didn’t hurt anyone, he is not doing anything wrong to anyone but himself

Jul 2, 2012 @ 01:52 pm

Women and wolfpack

I would say Taylor and Demi damaged him more than he damaged them.

I would say Taylor and Demi damaged him more than he damaged them.

I would say Taylor and Demi damaged him more than he damaged them.

I would say Taylor and Demi damaged him more than he damaged them.

• Joanna

———————————————-

I think it’s more of the fact that he’s either embarrassed of her or embarrassed for her. Honestly, if their relationship went public, people would still talk about them. People talked when he was with Ashley and people talked when Nick was with Delta. I mean, everywhere these couples went, the paps hounded them. So, I truly don’t understand the “hide the relationship” bit. Hiding a relationship makes it seem like you’re embarrassed or ashamed of the girl. I mean, I get that people will be like “she’s a famewhore” if she were to want an open relationship, but I would feel pretty worthless if my boyfriend were to hide his relationship with me. I’m not saying that they have to make out in public or disclose every little thing about their relationship, but don’t try to play us and make it seem like there’s nothing going on. We Jonas fans may be a little naive, but we are definitely not stupid.

Thank you for this comment.
    He must just be not sure about their relationship yet but idk. He should just go public. She tweeted about wanting people to be more public with ther relationships so joe should do it. She’s probably pissed.

Well Joe is dating a Ho while Demi is dating Niall Horan, who’s winning now?

Well Joe is dating a Ho while Demi is dating Niall Horan, who’s winning now?

Joe has been like this for awhile. Partying taking random trips smokin pot etc. everyone is just finding out now because people found out this time. And she is the one who makes it obvious they’re together. Posting
    pics and tweeting about all the places where his fans know he is. Like what is this girl trying to do? Her followers on twitter an instagram have almost double maybe tripled at this point. I bet she’s just waiting for the paps to find them when they are in NYC. They probably will by the way. And this situation is also pissing me off because it stalls their time to record new music and he missed kev and danis anniversary and more time with his family. Idk what he’s doing but I guess all he’s doing is Ho.

of course he is embarrased of her, look at her

I hope he is just smoking pot and not doing heroine or cocaine

• AcidPinkLemonade

dilemma said:

rofl xD Jessica Pott , Natashia Ho , Ashley Greene

joe sure does choose girls with decent surnames hahahahaha
    ==================================
    What’s wrong with Greene?

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:Anonymous said:Only time will tell I guess, but if so, she’s therefore being supported by him then? It’s clear from his past relationships that he likes his girlfriends to make themselves available to travel around following him but so far they’ve had their own careers and commitments ie. Ashley Greene and were limited to how much they could. It’s beginning to look like she’s no longer in her former ‘profession’ … obviously not, a girlfriend of Joe Jonas still dancing in a Vegas club for other men to ogle & the papz to ridicule, an impossible
    She said she was going back to Vegas the 6th. Someone here said it!S
    Yes it was me when she was in hawaii she replied on IG to one of her friends who asked for how long you are gone? and she said until 6th

Joe is weird, he seems awkward and extremely shy when he is a club but he gets a Ho lol

why in this world would he date someone like her

When joe was dating Camilla and they asked him if he was dating. He had a smile in his face and said “yeah I have a girlfriend” Lol

I mean on his face and he looked proud to be dating Cami

poor Joe, from Camilla to Natashia :( what happened to him in the last 3 years?

Jul 2, 2012 @ 02:06 pm
    poor Joe, from Camilla to Natashia what happened to him in the last 3 years?

Lol maybe Natashia is really good in bed.

• joejonassmile

all I care about is Joe s happiness and his smile REAL smile not a fake one …and he doesnt look happy I dont know why … :(
    whats happening to him ? I feel ao bad that Nick left him there …I felt more peace when they are all together …

why do you care so much about who he is dating?

Omg im on ocean up..

It’s the twitter pics and comments that worry me as to the type of character she is not necessarily the go-go dancing. I mean, when they were going off to Hawaii did he not consider that there was a real possibility they’d get spotted, didn’t he think to tell her to private her a/c & IG a/c? Is he so dumb or did they actually want people to see it all and if so, why? For someone who appears to be going to some pretty extreme lengths to not be seen together, they don’t seem to have thought of the basics!

where is Nick?

two options, he is too dumb or it’s PR

Jul 2, 2012 @ 02:09 pm
    why do you care so much about who he is dating?

You’re on oceanup mate.

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:come on!! there is a picture of her licking a pussy!!! she can’t not be dating Joe Jonas!
    TBH it wasnt her I saw people where they got the pic it was on a porn tumblr which was lots of pics like selena in spring breakers movie with bikini and lots of models naked but this pic had no name and there was a pic of natashia some where else in that tumblr with a america shirt …haters took the pic to insult her suddenly every one thought it was really her …it wasnt I feel bad for her …I told you the truth its your choice to see the truth or keep on believing lies

Listen, I’m hardly her biggest fan but to be fair to the girl there’s absolutely no proof that’s her and it’s plain wrong to say it is unless it’s definite.

wow who would have thought Joe Jonas would end up with a pussy licker!

Jul 2, 2012 @ 02:13 pm
    wow who would have thought Joe Jonas would end up with a pussy licker!

Lol

she does drugs doesn’t she?

forget about this bs we’ve talked to much about it

forget about this bs we’ve talked to much about it

Maybe this romance will help the sales of the new Jonai album. People are taking abut Joe again.

• joejonassmile

I think she has issues but also I think other girls has issues too the difference is others hide them she doesnt …she doesnt care what people think …

Nick needs to be there to buy Joe an ice cream

can’t he pick a girl without issues? there are some

Ur right. In tired of this talk, it’s boring now.

I don’t care about that Ho

I don’t care about that Ho

Me too, Joe jonas is boring now, he used to be funny.

Jul 2, 2012 @ 02:16 pm
    she does drugs doesn’t she?

Joe is the name of the drug.

• Jinxx.

Is Joe really dating Natasha?

I actually think he is tbh.

Where’s his Ho. Prob scoring for him somewhere so they can get high