One Direction MIAMI DEPARTURE

one-direction-florida-5
one-direction-florida-8

From Natalia: The Ft. Lauderdale Concert was amazing ! They switched clothes and played jokes the whole night. Harry received a gift from a fan that was a magnet with cats on it ‘pussy magnet’. They had a silly string fight and the body guards were shooting nerf guns at them.

Niall unbuttoned his shirt toward the end. I am pretty sure that harry got hit in the head with a microphone by Liam cause while Niall was saying his thank you’s he was in the back getting his head checked out and when he came back out he did not look to happy. The boys were messing with Harry trying to cheer him up. Overall they did an amazing job !

From Shiran Mayron just met Harry Styles at a hotel in Ft Lauderdale this morning when he returned from golfing! He was really nice but was rushed by his security to his room, but he did say hello! British boy band One Direction prepares to leave the US as they arrive at the airport in Miami. PacificCoastNews.

• What!

Why does Niall have to STOP showing his body because YOU don’t like it. You DON’T have to look at the picture if you don’t want to and saying if your not build or that you have a twelve year old body really makes you look better. Some people on this site REALLY need to grow up and realise that LOOK aren’t everything and that someone can still be geat regardless!

• Y-mous

Niall is beautiful and if you don’t like him that’s fine but your comments are just unnecessary :) btw the jonas brothers are better than 1D that’s for sure.

• Jinxx.

Jul 2, 2012 @ 10:24 pm
    What! said:
    the photo was all up in my face when I opened the site, so I commented lol.
    I’m not hating on Nialls character and denying that he’s “great”.. I’m just saying what I think about his figure that he seems to love to show.
    I actually used to really like 1D. I still kinda do, but the fans annoyed me.

Appeal is unnecessary.
    MOST FANS HAVE BETWEEN 10 AND 15 YEARS OLD, SO THAT sexualize early.

is it true louis flipped off a fan?
    and why is niall trying to be sexy, no offense but i think he’s the least cute of the group.

Jinxx. said:

Jul 2, 2012 @ 10:24 pm
    What! said:
    the photo was all up in my face when I opened the site, so I commented lol.
    I actually used to really like 1D. I still kinda do, but the fans annoyed me.
    ===============
    donot act like jonas fans are so nice cuz they arenot .

Y-mous said:

Niall is beautiful and if you don’t like him that’s fine but your comments are just unnecessary btw the jonas brothers are better than 1D that’s for sure.
    ===========
    no jonas bros arenot better than 1D , atleast 1D are nicer to fans I met both

Jinxx. said:

I don’t understand why Niall likes flaunting his body lol. Fair enough if you were kinda built, but…..

===========
    someone ripped his shirt when he jumped in the crowd he doesnot take his shirt off like the rest of the boys do

Y-mous said:

===========
    no they arenot better than 1D

===========
    no they arenot better than 1D

/////////////

JONA MAKE GOOD MUSIC! HAVE BETTER BODY AND CUTE FACE-S

SORRY BUT THE GUYS OF ONE DIRECTION HAVE UGLY FACES!!

• TeamStelena

I really liked them before, but now they just seem like a group of guys craving for popularity. They were much cuter when they weren’t so famous. Liam is exception, he still seems down to Earth, unlike the others.

Seriously? Everyone has an opinion, i might like the jonas brothers better while you prefer one direction, what diference does it make? The jonas brothers are making new music and everyone will be pleased, jb fans will have songs to listen to, and they’ll be back on oceanup all up in everybody’s faces. Then some one direction fan will come and say “oh, one direction is so much better” “niall is so much nicer than nick”. WHEN IS THIS EVER GOING TO END?

What! said:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    I never mentioned if Niall is or isn’t a good person, but take note that the majority of their audience members are tweens and the US has a different mindset than the UK in this concept. What are THEY teaching? Oh yeah, let’s rip off Harry Styles shirt, they obviously crave attention.
    And let’s face it, he does have the body of a twelve-year-old. Nothing but the truth.

TeamStelena said:

THIS.
    I think the whole fandom is STUPID.

Niall is getting hot. There’s a rumor he’s moving to the USA to stalk cough i mean to be closer to Demi.

• Y-mous

Y-mous said:

COME ON THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE REAL MUSICIANS AND ONE DIRECTION ARE JUST KIDS WHO SING SONGS THAT OTHER ARTIST WRITE FOR THEM IN MY OPINION.

Jonas brothers are the shit and I aways will support them I like 1D too but don’t compare them to the JoBros
    ===
    guess what 1D write songs too and jonas donot write their whole album and fyi jonas are nothing now 1D arenot ashamed of their young fans unlike cough *joe* cough

Jonas are nothing now? ha! darling please you only like 1D cause they are the boy band of the moment and I bet that you use to be a jonatic but now you are a directioner how pathetic.

• Y-mous

BTW jonas brothers write their ALBUMS since the beginning of they career hon they create all the music ;) and 1D create a few songs

• Y-mous

• Y-mous

• Jinxx.

are you on drugs jonas are nothing now and 1D are hotter and nicer than jonas and fyi maybe jonas have good music not voices cuz 1D are more talented Smile

Are u kidding me? Jonas have sold more albums than 1D. People like Paul Mccartney have said how talented they are. They were even nominated for a Grammy. 1D are not nicer than Jonas, 1D ignores their fans and are rude, Louis flipped off his fans, how nice is he? Jonas are the nices guys towards their fans. Voices? Seriously? 1D never excelled in vocals, that’s why Simon put them in a group, because their voices alone were not outstanding. Jonas have good voices. 1D doesn’t even write their own songs. Remember this, always: 1D is a GROUP, Jonas Brothers is a BAND.

===========
    no they arenot better than 1D

/////////////

JONA MAKE GOOD MUSIC! HAVE BETTER BODY AND CUTE FACE-S

SORRY BUT THE GUYS OF ONE DIRECTION HAVE UGLY FACES!!
    are you on drugs jonas are nothing now and 1D are hotter and nicer than jonas and fyi maybe jonas have good music not voices cuz 1D are more talented :)

TeamStelena said:

===========
    did you meet them ? believe me you will never find any celeb nicer than them , did you see the last show on their tour they thanled fans harry cried they are really grateful and they thanked fans everytime they had the chance to so please donot let your eyes decieve you <3

===========
    first this was a rumour louis didnot flip off a fan :) i met both and i can tell you 1D are nicer tell me your opinion whe you meet both btw louis flipped off paps just like your joe did search it on youtube 1D voices are way better and joe and nick alone didnot sell what 1D sold 1D did what Beatles couldnot do with their single thanks GOD , one direction are signed to the company that didnot want jonas to be signed with them jonas used to be big they arenot anymore tell joe nice try with his gogo dancer girlfriend bye jonas music is good but they arenot better than 1D cuz 1D are more talented

Niall has the body of a twelve-year-old.
    Unflattering.
    Do us a favor, button that shirt up and keep it that way.

Y-mous said:

===
    guess what 1D write songs too and jonas donot write their whole album and fyi jonas are nothing now :) 1D arenot ashamed of their young fans unlike cough *joe* cough

The Jonas Brothers are hotter. But I like 1D too.

I want to ride Harry like a cowgirl.

• Live.Love.Learn.

THE FEELS FROM LAST NIGHT HAVE NOT YET LEFT ME.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Harry in Zayn’s varsity jacket last night was the death of me.

Where are the jonas brothers when you need them D:

hotties

COMMON

THIS GUYS NOT HAVE A GOOD BODY!

NEED GYM!!!

so gay…untalented boy band

CLICK THIS IF YOU WANT TO MEET 1D BACKSTAGE! http://www.kiss108.com/common/shareme5/index.php?linkid=1491